Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393170 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 31, 2014
Happy sunday y'all! May the sun be positioned to bless u and not to smite u today, May God stand by u as a pillar of cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night, no evil will befall you neither shall the plague of ebola come near ur dwelling, you and ur family members are preserved by the presence of God, you are exempted from this deadly plague, every appointment with untimely death is canceled by the blood of Jesus, if per adventure an ebola victim touches u, he or she will get healed IJN, if by mistake u eat any deadly thing it will not hurt u IJN, for with long life will He stisfy u and show u His salvation, therefore you are not permitted to die prematuredly IJN stay under the protection of God, walk in love and know that sin can break the edge of God's protection on ur life.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 31, 2014
@hypraise, check your sugar level or try to avoid food tht contains sugar cos urine sugar gives internal heat and might make u feel thirsty a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 31, 2014
Beetle: @ wsfirstlady, Fertilaid shouldn't be taken if you have normal cycle. Pls my sister stop taking it.

I repeat FERTILAID shouldn't be taken by anyone who has a normal cycle. I read the reviews and realised that it isn't for me. Pls don't cause more harm to yourself.

Ladies, I hope you're all doing good!!

@ taiwolawal, I'm sorry but I'd rather go to an hospital than chat to an online doctor on whatsapp. Who knows? I could be chatting to my 17 yr old nephew pretending to be a doctor. Ladies, Pls don't fall into this trap. Mschew!!!
I never knew.... I have stopped it alredy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ladies Corner Hmmm!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
@Dash01, Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!

Happy Sunday all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
@ Dasha01 Amen!!!

Thnx, I'd chk
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
hi everyone, it's been a while I posted here but I sometimes spie sha. Always true thanks 4 asking after me. My phone had dis problem, I can't login but I can access d sight. But everyone here is in my prayer. My boy is now 5+, how time fry. May d joy dat motherhood brings comes to everyone waiting. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bnicebpeaceable: 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hello house! Fruitful mamas and papas of great generation! I salute u all.

MamaT no prayer today?

Yea Beetle is right (so it is with any supplements with vitex) but that does not apply to everyone. It does work for some mamas with regular circle aswell. Sometimes you have to use it for up to three to six months/circles to know its efficacy. Sometimes it work in less than a month/a circle. All in all pray on any supplements before use and ask God to use for your conception in Jesus name.

Dash, amen in Jesus name! God says he will not put non of the diseases of the Egyptian on us and so shall it be in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bnicebpeaceable: 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
So we are praying tonight in Jesus name! I will post one of my old posts to motivate us. Here it is:

We will all pray tonight starting from 11.30 to 12.30. We refuse to be tired and we shall not give up. The enemy never gets tired. We will pray until we receive our desires from the Lord. Somebody said, she was told that ttc is more of a spiritual issue..very correct. ...We have been created to procreate..be fruitful and multiply! And fruitful we are in Jesus name! We were given birth to and we shall give birth to our children too in Jesus name! Amen!

Because, the violent takes it by force (Matthew 11:12) we shall pray this night and take back all that is ours..we shall speak to this month and everything God has created to cooperate with our testimonies/bfps

So get yourselves prepared for tonight. Set your alarms. Plead/cover yourself with the blood of Jesus before and after the vigil. God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bnicebpeaceable: 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
So let us use this prayer points for vigil tonight:

Praise God for 15mins
Confession: Gen1:28,Gen 9:7, Gen 17:6, Num 23:19, Deut 7:13-14, 1Sam2:5, Rev12:14-16

Confess every known and unknown sins u and ask God for forgiveness.

1.I confess the sin of bloodshed, committed in my days of ignorance in Jesus name
2.Lord Jesus wash away the sins and consequences of my past in Jesus name
3.I break any covenant between me and the evil/spirit husband in Jesus name
4.Lord have mercy on me. If there is anything the devil still holds against me, to block my child-bearing, forgive me and cleanse me by your blood.
5.All weapon fashion against my child bearing shall not prosper in Jesus name
6.I apply the blood of Jesus to my reproductive organs, in Jesus name.
7.I Break the bow of the wicked contending with my fruitfulness in Jesus name
8.Any of my cloth that the enemy has set aside to afflict my conception, roast in Jesus name
9.Every remote control gadget being use to manipulate my pregnancy, roast by fire in Jesus name.
10.Every witchcraft mirror being use to monitor my circle scatter by fire in Jesus name.....

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bnicebpeaceable: 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
MataT, we hope u are fine. This one wey u disappear so..

All, the vigil starts by 11.30

May our prayers be answerd in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hello mamas n papas in the house
This is my first vigil/prayer with the house, and i refuse to be tired, i refuse to sleep or rest now, not now .
i urge all of us to partake in this, let our eyes focus on our Victory and not the battle. The Spirit of God will strengthen us and God in His mercies will grant us victory.
Six of my friends got married within the same time frame that i got married, three of them have put to bed and the other three are heavily pregnant....Na only me waka come.....power must change hand in my life. The God that did it for them will remember me and all ttc sisters tonight. God is no respecter of persons.
God has spoken the words....be fruitful and multiply...none shall be barren in the land.... And HIS words will never come back to HIM unfulfilled, He honors His word more than His name.
My sisters let us be encouraged tonight and always. i will never get tired of praying. In this very thread, i have read other ppls testimonies of Gods mercies and Faithfulness, testimonies that brought tears to my eyes and my kneels to the ground, testimonies that reminded me of the everlasting Love of the Father , the God that did it for Aerlington, stages, blendy77, udoka, favouregal, believer and so many other women in this thread will do it for us, HE hasn't and doesn't change.
May God energize our spirit man.
Psalm 127 and 128 .
See you all @ the feet of the Father .

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bnicebpeaceable: 11:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
Melsmum, that is a good one. God bless u dear..may the Lord Jesus give u your bfp sooner than u expect in Jesus name. Amen. Lol @ 'na only me waka come'

May the Lord Jesus hear us tonight in Jesus name and make Semptember another month of BFPssss and healing in Jesus name, Amen!

See you all at the feet of Jesus at 11.30pm. 11.30pm - 12.30am

Onise ara, onise iyanu, onise ara, lo olorun wa..

The least time is an hour and more. Praise God much as U can.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
*Hallowed be Your Name
Hallowed be Your Name
Hallowed be Your Name
Lord Your Majesty!
Divine Authority!
Hallowed be Your Name

*What a Mighty God we serve
What a Mighty God we serve
Heaven and earth adore Him
Angels bow before Him
What a Mighty God we serve
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bnicebpeaceable: 12:42am On Sep 01, 2014
Amen..Amen..Amen....in Jesus name!
Thank you Jesus!!!

You are Alpha and Omega..we worship u our God..you are worthy to be praise.

We give you all...the...glory. We worship u our God, you are worthy to be praised
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by crowncold005: 12:46am On Sep 01, 2014
May God answer our prayers and may we all testify to d glory of God in this month of September.He said in his word dat none shall be barren in thy land and his word shall neva go unfulfilled...rejoice pple cos our bfps are here...God bless us all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 1:02am On Sep 01, 2014
Almighty God, God of gods, Lord of lords, Strong Deliverer, we thank You for seeing us thru to September. I cannot praise You enof for Your goodness.

Father, please let Sept 2014 be a month for Your children to remember for good. Amen

All powers in heaven and on earth are below the name of Jesus. Therefore every cause of infertility in our lives bow to our Lord, Saviour and Healer- Jesus. Amen.

You oh Lord are the Glory and the lifter of our heads. Lift our heads oh Father. Shine Your light in every dark parts of our lives. Advertise Your Glory in our lives oh God. For U are Mighty to save.

Ancient of Days, All Knowing and Only Wise, thank You.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bnicebpeaceable: 1:25am On Sep 01, 2014
Lord u are so...good
Blessed be your name

Lord you are so...good
Blessed be your name (Jesus)

On earth you are d the Lord
In heaven you reign forever
Oh Lord how great thou art
Jesus, blessed be your name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bnicebpeaceable: 1:33am On Sep 01, 2014
Welcome you all to September, the month of conception and delivery! This month shall bring us laughter, joy, testimonies/bfps, divine healing in Jesus name! Amen!!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 3:54am On Sep 01, 2014
What shall we say unto the Lord...
All we have to say is THANK YOU LORD.for ur gracious mercies that saw us through to SEPTEMBER,our month of positive surprising testimonies.
The omnipotent God that can do exceedingly nd abundantly ll surely release our BFPsss dz new month of rejoicing ijn.
Congratulation in advance.HAPPY NEW MONTH.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:24am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy new months to all. Welcome to the 9th month, the month of fruitfulness and delivery.

@all
who asked after Nceey, abegi i no ignore your posts, no get offence cheesy tongue, he is doing fine... he will be 9 months in 3days time. How time flies!

@Beetle
welcome once more.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 9:28am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy new month everyone. Na BFP all tha way
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
Happy New Month welcome to September
The Month for Favour, blessings and fruitfullness
This is my month and the month of my birth and BFPsss.
@all i say AMEN to all our prayers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowbabies: 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
My wife and I were having a serious quarrel when I said to her..."pack your things and ....."At that point, her phone rang, so I had to stop for her to receive the call. It was her dad. The phone was on speaker so I could hear what he was saying. After the usual pleasantries between father and daughter, he said:"my daughter, I have transferred $1,000,000 into your account, give your husband $500,000 out of it, and you can have the other half."After the good-byes, the call ended, and she turned to me:"you said I should pack my things and do what?""I SAID PACK YOUR THINGS AND GIVE THEM TO ME TO WASH.". Pls don't smile alone, put smile on someone's face too. Have a wonderful working week!

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowbabies: 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
I hail all the mama's and papa's in the house, May you all experience God's peace throughout September. Happy new month.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by soledadd: 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
Just want to share my experience with sisters ttc. Before i concieved my first child, one day i was going to the chapel to pray for God to make me fertile then i was having just N1000 in the house and my hubby travelled and things were not rosy for us as at that time. I took the money to look for change on my way because its my habit to always make an offering anytime i go to chapel. Upon all the effort i made no body was able to help me change the money. Then one mind told me since thats my last card i should not give at all because my husband will still take like one week to come back. Then it was like a battle going on in my mind. Then a voice told me "why do you hold unto this N1000 as if ur life depends on it. Try me and see what i can do" then i made up my mind to give that money as offering. After my visit to the chapel, i saw some people gathering at the church and asked them what was happening they told me that they came for a vigil because it was late in the evening. Then i went home and prepared for the vigil. When it was time for prayer points, the man of God said if you know you are ttc come out, i went out with other women. He prophesied on us that we would not see our period again. I faithfully claimed it and it did came to pass in my life. Now i have 3 lovely children. My sisters the Lord that did it for me will do it for you I strongly believe that no woman is barren and in due time babies will come. Just like man of God prophesied to me i prophesy to you. May this month crown you with your dream babies in Jesus name amen.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zainaba(f): 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
Amen. @soledad.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
@soledadd this is a wonderful testimony and i claim it in Jesus Name AMEN
@wowbabies you got me laughing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AifyGod: 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
Amen to ur prayers @soledadd
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
Sabi Sabi Mamas & Papas, pls help me interprete this result oo

BLADDER;full with smooth outline.no stones or masses within.

UTERUS;normal sized but retroverted.no myometrial lesions/fibroids.endometrial plate is intact.no evidence of cyesis or retained products.

ADNEXAE;no masses or cysts

POD;there is significant fluid collection

URINE PT; negative

IMPRESSION; findings are suggestive of pelvic inflammatory disease.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Teegali(f): 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
I av been a silent follower,thanks so much to all d mamas DAT av been keeping this thread alive.God will answer us all ,amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Teegali(f): 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
I don't know if I ovulate or not,tried clear blue sometimes ago,I only got a faint positive once.please wonderful mamas what other things can I do to know when I ovulate.thank you all

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.