Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5386721 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
@createmag when i did my hsg, it was on CD 10 and am sure most sisters did theirs
on CD 10. As for the pain i was given an injection to reduce the pain before anything started, , so its not like you would be bedridden for the rest of the day . After resting for a while at home i was able to do whatever i wanted to do. Thanks to God my CD 10 fell on a Saturday.
Gods Grace to you dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by darlenee: 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
@santegelo, the Lord bless you for these wonderful message... Really edifying.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:17am On Sep 11, 2014
@darlenee,
Amen. You are blessed too and all our parents here as well.

@muma & @Loretemi, thanks. God is faithful.

@Santagelo,
Wow, wow, wow! That is one heaven of a powerful message. The way you wove it and broke it down is sooooo inspiring. If only we look back at all the times God came through for us just like the children of Israel got their deliverances on a platter of gold in Egypt when He showed up, we will always be able to believe Him for bigger things.
I think the Israelites (even us today) easily forget all the FAST things God did for us and get despondent when he is seemingly slow at some others. It is all a test of faith. That is why the bible says the just shall live by his faith.

I listened to the G.O. of RCCG, Papa Adeboye during the last Holy Ghost night aired on Dove TV where he gave the tesitmony of a lady who had twins WITHOUT a womb!!!! shocked Which science can prove that? Naysayers and will try to explain it away using oppositions of science but at the end of the day like the blind man Jesus healed who said "I was blind but now I see!", that is the conclusion of the whole matter.

@Rute, 'So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry' Heb. 10:35-37.
Receive grace dear. The joy of the Lord strengthens you. smiley

@Godsgrace, What a wonderful testimony of what you passed through to get admission and how God eventually came through for you. IT PAYS TO SERVE THE LORD NO MATTER WHAT.

You need not compare yourself with those who did all sorts yet they have no delays people. That is them and this is you. It becomes self-righteousness when we feel some people do not deserve something than others. God is faithful and merciful to those who trust Him yet he rains on both the good and the bad. Despite the blamelessness of Zechariah and Elizabeth they were called for a purpose as @Santagelo said.

Like Jesus said to Peter when Peter asked him aboyt John 'When Peter saw him, he said to Jesus, Lord, what about this man? Jesus said to him, If I want him to stay (survive, live) until I come, what is that to you? [What concern is it of yours?] You follow Me!'
Everyone will face their own battles in life, carry YOUR OWN CROSS and follow Christ is the command.
May we continually lean on the help of God alone.

Good morning all.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:24am On Sep 11, 2014
'Lord, Where Are You?' (2)

Wednesday, 10 September 2014 01:18

'He will bring justice if you will only wait.' Job 35:14 NLT

Have you ever tried to sit and watch a seed sprout? You can't, can you? It stays in the ground until the time is right for it to emerge. There's a lesson here. God has planted certain things within you, and you must wait for them to take root and grow. And the unresolved issues of your past can undermine this process. Often it takes prayer and counselling to bring these issues to the surface so that you can effectively deal with them.

With God, a delay is not a denial. When speaking to Job, his friend Elihu said, 'It is wrong to say God doesn't listen, to say the Almighty isn't concerned. You say you can't see Him, but He will bring justice if you will only wait.' (Job 35:13-14 NLT) What great advice! Charles Trumbull said, 'God knows when to withhold or grant visible signs of encouragement. It's good when He sends confirmation, but we grow faster when we've trusted Him without it.

Those who do, always receive the greatest visible evidence of His love.' God answers every prayer; it's just that across some He writes, 'The time is not right yet.' Job asks, 'How long will this trial last? Why doesn't God answer?' Because it takes as long as it takes - and usually feels uncomfortable the whole time. But there's good news. Eventually your prayers become less about getting answers and more about connecting with God.
By letting Him work:
(1) you begin to realise that He is with you;
(2) you develop a deeper level of intimacy with Him;
(3) you discover you can trust Him for the entire trip.

SoulFood: Col 1-2; Luke 20:41-47; Ps 78:1-8; Pro 23:19-21

smiley This is The Word For Today

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 6:42am On Sep 11, 2014
createmag:
@all i was ask to come for the test on the 10th day of my cycle but my gynea said any day btw 8-11th day pls what day is the best for accurate result and this pain that come with hsg how do one manage it because i will be having a seminal that same day
tanx all baby dust

Any of those days are fine. There is no "da" for accurate result. The koko is to do it before ovulation, so that no egg is dislodged from the Fallopian tube, that's why it is done almost immediately after menstruation but before ovulation.

As per the pain, you can take a mild pain reliever before. But if your tubes are not blocked it's not painful at all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 6:44am On Sep 11, 2014
@santangelo and alwaystrue. Thanks for keeping the spiritual angle going. God bless and remember you for good in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 7:11am On Sep 11, 2014
Hey everyone! It's been so long. Phone issues n all. So sorry. Trust we're all doing great? Just wanted to holla first n let u know u all re greatly missed. I believe testimonies will burst forth more than ever b4 in this season so pls b well positioned in all u do. All is well. Love y'all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by createmag(f): 7:42am On Sep 11, 2014
Tanx alot @Melsmum@favoredgal i know i can count on u sisters i will sure take the pain killer before and infact after because i fear pains no be small its just that im determined to do it "ttc no be wait make i come tin na sharp sharp" that is depending on what u want but @Melsmum were u the one that requested for the injection or was it the normal procedure where u did urs and like how many hours did u rest before the pain went away sori for my many questions na fear dey do me tanx once more
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dinma14: 8:29am On Sep 11, 2014
@santagelo God bless u for this write up Am really blessed with it. Baby dust to us all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2014
Thank you guys for encouraging me may God bless you may the Lord perfect all that concerns us amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 9:15am On Sep 11, 2014
@createmag it was there normal procedure, before that day i asked if i could take any pain relieve drug before coming and they asked me not to take. i rested just a while , because i felt ok after the procedure just a little funny feeling, i was able to go to the market and cook. If you can try not to see any of the instruments that will be used but be sure it is sterilized cos it creates fear when you see them .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:38am On Sep 11, 2014
@alwaystrue
You labour of love will not go in view. You will continue to have reasons for serving God. Kee up the good work and @ Santagel

@Rutes
its not of him that wilth or him that runneth but God that showeth mercy. It's well dear. sending you loads of hugs and tongue

@All
l throway salute cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by misbee1(f): 10:34am On Sep 11, 2014
@createmag i had my hsg done at union diagnostic victoria island,and the place is good..i advice that you do ur hsg on day 8, 9 or 11 since you have a seminar on day 10..u nver can tell d kind of pain u myt encounter,cos dat experience is quite unpleasant sad and b sure to take pain killers prior to the procedure,it wil help alot..cos afta my hsg,i dint feel relived til latr in d day and i had no blocked tubes...wish u well

@ all, a lovely morning to all d ladies and dhs in d house,d Lord wil answer us soon...our babies are cuming...just RELAX.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
if you havent gone to union, let your doctor give send you elsewhere pls.

createmag: Good evening mamas of great nations pls i need a urgent answer im not a regularly poster here but a day never go by without me coming here my case is secondary infertility
@ph mamas has anyone done hsg in union diagnostic i want to know how their service is my gynea sent me there
@all i was ask to come for the test on the 10th day of my cycle but my gynea said any day btw 8-11th day pls what day is the best for accurate result and this pain that come with hsg how do one manage it because i will be having a seminal that same day
tanx all baby dust

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
mamateniola1: if you havent gone to union, let your doctor give send you elsewhere pls.

please do you have experience with union? if you dont mind pls share. I did mine there and l have also been referring people there for various tests. I see them as one of the best laboratory centres in the mainland.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowbabies: 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
Pls don't use union, I did my own at union yaba, the doctor was chatting on phone and doing it for me, no injection given to me b4 or after, the pain was so much that I asked them to stop, I did not stay for them to finish with me cos the pain was 2much and was given bad result. I had to go do it somewhereelse , injection was given to me after the all thing and it was ok.
createmag: Good evening mamas of great nations pls i need a urgent answer im not a regularly poster here but a day never go by without me coming here my case is secondary infertility
@ph mamas has anyone done hsg in union diagnostic i want to know how their service is my gynea sent me there
tanx all baby dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
Good evening fruitful mamas and papas,sure we ar all doing fine,@ santagelo and alwaystrue thanks for those mind uplifting messages and more blessings to you.
@all the newbies,welcome and may ya blessings manifest soon.
@favouredgal i sight you ooo how is little angel doing.
@ udoka(mummy nancy) i dey hail ooo
@all sure soon comes our testimonies amen.love you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
Juwonesho: Hello mama n papas. Hp we'r all doing good. Pls where can I find a good, competent Gynae in Abj? Pls help. 10x vry much. Sticky baby dust to us all

'evening mamas n papas, hp u had a smooth day. Still waiting for response to my question o, pls help. We'r planning to find a new Gynae if nothing happens ds cycle n 2day is cycle 18 of 24/25day cycle. Pls help o, may God put smiles on all our faces very soon. Ds month's BFPs wl be more than last mth's, n they'll all stick to bring forth healthy, blessed LOs inshaAllaah. Ameen. Sticky Baby dust!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
Lol @RipVan na serious work o! cheesy Na to dey set alarm join reminder for BD. Timing BD no be small work, smtimes u dn't feel like it but u jst gasto obey d call of duty even if na to use Preseed n co to aid d work along. May all our efforts; physical, emotional, n financial be rewarded wt healthy, pious offsprings that wl be d coolness of our eyes. Ameen

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by createmag(f): 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
tanx@all the mamas that shared their veiw on my ques pls @mamateniola pls tell us ur experience with them @wowbabies na wa for that person oooo me i go shine my eyes wella no body go use me dey do praticals and i have decided to do it CD9 which is tomorow wish me luck sisters
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi: 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
@createmag,I will advice u to do it elsewhere,cause my experience at Union was also not encouraging at all,the same thing happened to my sister. U can do other tests there but not HSG.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by createmag(f): 12:24am On Sep 12, 2014
The fear of HSG is causing me sleeplessness it has totally stolen my sleep from me my doc sent me to union ph with all this report here me go find another lab go tomorow its just that i have made up my mind to do it tomorow no more pushing it forward union or no union my doc must take any lab resultoooo

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 3:12am On Sep 12, 2014
@all,good morning to my wonderful people dz glorious friday.I LOVE every post nd comments with wonderful advises on dz thread,but in everything we re going through in life GIVE THANKS TO GOD ALWAYS,bcs Paul planted nd Appollo watered,but only GOD yield increase nd God's increase in ur life ll start dz year ijmn.
Let's remember RUTH,wen all hope was lost, SHE stood on strong FAITH nd GOD,nd she becme d GREAT GRANDMOTHER of JESUS CHRIST. Always try to do dz simple LOGIC in ur church/mosque,buy gifts for d children nd bless them as u can,pray for them nd with them while using every medium of dz to PROPHESIZE into ur life...that BYdz time next week/month God prove his miraculous work in ur life nd dz time next year my own child too ll join them to celebrate CHILDREN HARVEST ijmn. 0
gGod that does miracles of d fruit of d womb by defying every medical reports nd physical problem ll arise in his infinite nd shall be with everyone nd BLESS them according to every heart desires of waiting in him for CHILDREN our BUNDLE OF JOY and PRECIOUS GIFTS.
Remember,only d living can ttcing,so in all thing GIVE THANKS.
Congratulations in advance with triple BFPssssss lJN. Regards nd baby dust to every one of us.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uche13: 8:04am On Sep 12, 2014
Good day everyone. I'm not particularly new here. I used to come here and read and get information on behalf of my sister who was ttcing for seven years. I later sent her Blendy's contact and she is due to deliver next month.

I got married April this year. Prior to this time, I never used to calculate my period and I never knew when I was due but I knew it always came out every month. I never had pms of any sort and the only indication I had was when I see the blood. I also never had menstrual pains but some few occassions, I felt a little cramp.

All these changed after marriage. I realised that even one week to my period, I feel so sick. Cramps, bloatedness, nausea and feelings of malaria. This would make me feel as if I'm preggy only to later see my period. It wasn't in my head because at least by may I wasn't anxious to get pregnant. Last mth was worse. I felt leg cramps, twinges, lower right pain, gas, breast and nipple pain to mention but a few. And I wake up with high temp and feelings of nausea with headache which stays all day but worse in the mornings and I also have no appetite with bitter mouth.

Can this change be because I'm now sexually active unlike when I was single?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:15am On Sep 12, 2014
@wowbabies
i did mine there, it was also painful , was thinking because l had one tube blocked and of course l was not put to sleep. But l think you have to request to be sedated otherwise they will do without. I am not holding brief for them, but its possible to do first hsg with bad result and do another with good result. Again when you are tensed, it casues spasms of the muscles thereby giving false result.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 10:55am On Sep 12, 2014
Morning. I actually thought it was one blocked tube that caused so much pain when I had HSG at union,VI but I did earlier at another lab for the first time I didn't even know when they finished it as in it was painless.,apart from that the lady that DoD it was chatting away over me, no feeling the pain I was going tru at all. The pain was so much that I fell ill for the rest of that day. I Did other tests at their branch in yaba.hormonal profile etc but that HSG was something else. So it was safe for me to conclude that the handler matters as I deliberately went to anther lab for a second opinion and it was painless also. The diagram even showed those screw inserted in me. Lolll.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 11:01am On Sep 12, 2014
@uche13. I think we dey thesame shoes. Before I got married I always boasted of painless af, n I only know about af when it drops in my pant but now my blossom will be like it's on fire, tender like pap and it wld have started like 2wks to d expected day of af. I think it's because one is now sexually active and those swimmers jubilating down there. God help us. But it disappears a day to af or immediately it drops. Pele.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
Juwonesho:
'evening mamas n papas, hp u had a smooth day. Still waiting for response to my question o, pls help. We'r planning to find a new Gynae if nothing happens ds cycle n 2day is cycle 18 of 24/25day cycle. Pls help o, may God put smiles on all our faces very soon. Ds month's BFPs wl be more than last mth's, n they'll all stick to bring forth healthy, blessed LOs inshaAllaah. Ameen. Sticky Baby dust!
anyone, pls Help me o, its urgent. 10x
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
uche13: Good day everyone. I'm not particularly new here. I used to come here and read and get information on behalf of my sister who was ttcing for seven years. I later sent her Blendy's contact and she is due to deliver next month.

I got married April this year. Prior to this time, I never used to calculate my period and I never knew when I was due but I knew it always came out every month. I never had pms of any sort and the only indication I had was when I see the blood. I also never had menstrual pains but some few occassions, I felt a little cramp.

All these changed after marriage. I realised that even one week to my period, I feel so sick. Cramps, bloatedness, nausea and feelings of malaria. This would make me feel as if I'm preggy only to later see my period. It wasn't in my head because at least by may I wasn't anxious to get pregnant. Last mth was worse. I felt leg cramps, twinges, lower right pain, gas, breast and nipple pain to mention but a few. And I wake up with high temp and feelings of nausea with headache which stays all day but worse in the mornings and I also have no appetite with bitter mouth.

Can this change be because I'm now sexually active unlike when I was single?

My dear,I used to have d same issues after I got married,just that added to mine was serious pelvic pain. After few months of thinking it might b pregnancy despite period, I had to go for complete check up. I believe it's usually ur body's reaction to new activities, though my aunt who is a nurse in the USA said also d stress of the wedding broke down our immunity thereby allowing infection attack. We had to start treating infection n hormonal issues. They also say the infection is due to d closeness of d holes down there in d woman's body. So pls go for a complete checkup n eat healthy n observe healthy lifestyle to boost ur immunity n ur dh's. Those are very key.
@udoka,long time. Ur baby must b very big now. My love to him n his dad. Weldone dear.

@all,trust we're all doing great? Baby dust to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
@Zenoj
How time flies my sister! We are doing all well. I trust urs is already preparing for marriage grin. My rgards dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
Juwonesho try national hospital

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
My God, i think the hardest part of ttc is the 2ww. Choi! i wish i can go to a remote village without
Internet , so i will not have to google up How early can a hpt be done.
Today is CD23 .
@slim4bush how Na how's baby kicking , please did you have any unusual feeling prior to assumed af date
i trust God for a bfp testimony this cycle . Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.