Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393895 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
miraclebaby: Happy weekend @all. @udoka2 God bless you for your time here. @Blossom20 she already gave u full details. pls enjoy the act, don't just bd because of baby, it could be frustrating. I don't tell dh when I ovulate as it affects his action. I try to see we bd every other day or at least 3times a week. Remember the more he abstains, the ticker the semen and the swimmers will not move fast on tick fluid. It is well.
Thanks for you contribution @UDOKA 2 Thanks also,That's very thoughtful of you.the problem now is that my dh also calculates my ovulation also you can't hide it from him,I just pray that God will answer us because It's not easy at all. baby dust to every one of us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
@aminymas, @udoka2, @favouredgal, amen to your prayers. God bless you. We will rejoice.

@noblewife, amen to the prayer. May the Lord fill your mouth with laughter.

@all the auxiliary doctors, nurses and fertility polices as @blesseddiva said una weldone o.

Have you become a shadow of your former self? Have you lost your joy because of what you do not yet have? Has the song trailed of in your life?

Exodus 1:10-11
10 Come on, let us deal wisely with them; lest they multiply, and it come to pass, that, when there falleth out any war, they join also unto our enemies, and fight against us, and so get them up out of the land.

11 Therefore they did set over them taskmasters to afflict them with their burdens. And they built for Pharaoh treasure cities, Pithom and Raamses.

Like pharaoh said concerning the children of Israel, the devil is dealing wisely with you...he has given you burdens that are not yours to take away your joy, happiness and gladness.
Infact you are now spending your resources and strength building empires for other people and making them rich because the devil has wisely take away the joy of salvation and trust in the promises of God.
Now instead of happiness is despair, instead of trust we have unbelief.

God had to bring the Israelites out of Egypt by a great deliverance so the children of Israel can do one thing for Him. What is that?

Exodus 9:1
"Go back to Pharaoh," the LORD commanded Moses. "Tell him, 'This is what the LORD, the God of the Hebrews, says: Let my people go, so they can worship me.

All God wanted was for Israel to worship Him.

Are you worshipping God today? Or do you not know that is His will? Yes it is:

I Thess. 5:18
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God
in Christ Jesus concerning you.

So has anyone stopped giving thanks IN ALL THINGS now because of SOMETHINGS you do not have yet.

Hebrews 10:36
Patient endurance is what you need now, so that you will continue to do God's will. Then you will receive all that he has promised.

So how many of us are doing that will of God? Thanking Him in all things....so we can receive all He has promised? I hope we now understand that it will only take the joy of the Lord to give us strength to be patient while we await God's full manifestation for He has heard us and given us our desire. Receive it with thanks.

May your heart be filled with joy. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
Happy Sunday all. Kai! Its been a whyl but I try to read tru.hope TTC journey is not taking its toll on us. E go better ijn Amen. Sabi mamas please o I want to ask this question. My friend who is 4 months pregnant is spotting or will I say bleeding and she s having serious pains. She went to d Hosp, did a scan and was told her 4 months old pregg has not formed and that d baby is not growing because her prolactine is high. And d docs advised her to flush it out. Now my question is what is causing the bleeding and at 4 months why hasn't d thing formed. We got chatting yesterday and I was almost in tears cuz this is her second pregnancy. She had a miscarriage last year march. This was d same exact tyn that happened before she lost d pregnancy. Is dre any advice you can give. May God help us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
@miraclebaby i am fine and bouncing. i apreciate u soooooo much my sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
Royal30:

Fertile-aid for men( took this for 3months)
Countboost for men ( took this for 3months)
Motility boost for men( took this for 3months)
Fertile detox( only took this for one month)
Manix ( only took this for 2months)

Note...Was taking all at onces but couldn't see fertile detox to buy again after the first bottle finished
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
@all, please be vigilant and don't fall a victim of dz so called spiritual healngs ,u must remember d problem dz thread faced from Honiepie,so be wise up nd be strong in ur face to God nd dont let uc ttc push u to be a victim of circumstance.
May God help us and never lead us astray.Wish u a blessed week full of BFPs and wonderful testimonites.It is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by estagirl(f): 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
It is well oh. May God show his mercy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
Which one b dis one again ooo? Olohun e ma wa GBA wa oooo. I believe in one God... Jesus Christ. Pls let's ignore all this ppl who get dier powers from the pit of hell. Sticky baby dust to us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
@all happy Sunday. Struggle continues tomorrow. @Noblewife hope dw and dd are doing well. Wellman conception is N2500 and FertilAid is N7500, both one month pack, but they do same function so 1 of them is ok. Though had to order mine(fertilaid, count and motility boost) from overseas. The price on sale was $28 and the more you buy, the cheaper, so I ordered for 3mths with the others. Infact, total of the 3 for 3mths plus 2bottles GNC maca man and shipping was N49,050. So you can see its far more cheaper from there compared to what we get here. @BLOSSOM20 lol. But the truth is that any ttcer is adviced to bd at least 3times wkly to cover all grounds and sometimes ovulation may be delayed or brought forward by certain factors even with predictions. You and ur dh can read more about this from LOVE AND LIFE, BILLINGS METHOD OF FAMILY PLANNING. You'll also see reasons to make it fun and not a job. If he doesn't want to, you've got to figure out his mumu button to change the tactics. @Royal30 if your dw doesn't have any issue, u watch and wait. Av the fun and see what comes out of it. That's actually what I'm doing now. But don't stop the supplements, be sure u're taking sth to help keep up the results as sometimes once you withdraw the sups, the count drops. I'm planning on putting dh on wellman conception together with zinc, vit e and Korean ginseng or manix till further notice. He'll confirm tomorrow which to go on. Acyually that was where he started before our order arrived and there was improvement. But no matter what happens, I'll still see my doc next month for my pelvic scan as its been over a year I had one. Fx

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
@Royal30 I missed the motility, pls add VIT E. very important for motility. My DH takes it but not always. That must av aided the motility. But did you try to compare the make-up of manix with others? You know what overdose can cause. I believe it works same as fertilaid though yet to lay my hand on one. Pls check to be sure before you continue the combination. Remember to add Vit E 1000iu dailly. That's what is missing I guess. FertilAid contain not that much.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Royal30: 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
Fertilsan M by Amitamin. Its contains more ingredients than fertile-aid.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
@Miraclebaby,thanks for being transparent in your explanation, and others that gave a breakdown what they did to improve the male factor aspect of their challenges,God bless.
Miraclebaby,you sound more like Omonikiba..I may be wrong..Just my observation.Your explanation is just too direct and explicit.Thanks..I like the idea of you and DH bding thrice in a week..
@All,let's be more prayerful when it comes to TTC..Some challenges might be spiritual unknowingly to us..So,it is necessary we battle it from both physical and spiritual angle.
Good news shall be our portion this new week that we have entered.God let the BFP start to flow like the river in this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aghaibiam(f): 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
Good evening.supper mothers.
God will indeed hear our prayers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
@miraclebaby,thank you a million times,my DW nd DD re doing fine as they send their greetings as well.
I rdally appreciate u so much nd God ll surely single u out for a better testimony that ll make people say The Lord had done great thing for u ijn.
Sweet sleep m.a.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 15, 2014

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:39am On Sep 15, 2014
@cathy

i feel the pains of your friend. Has she gone for 2nd, probably 3rd opinion? At 4months baby should have formed. i was told the sex of my baby at 18weeks ... so if the baby is not formed at this stage, something is wrong...but let her go for 2nd opinion before deciding for flushing. Let her know - no matter what -- God will surely come through for her .. its just a matter of time.

@akpaumuka
i wanted it to improve my EWCM .. when it didnt work for me.. i resulted to preseed for that purpose. l was into many things to achieve ovulation; vitex, fertilaid, clomid, dong quai etc sad devil is a bastard! In the month l conceived l was on Clomid+met formin +preseed. Its good to work with you gynea pls, self medication is not the best .. to avoid over doing it.

Three drugs that caused me serious painful menses with clots are:

EPO
progesterone supplement and
baby aspirin.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jumbo44(m): 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dis mak me unhappy nw 4 sm yrs.... God will help me out of dis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
@Cisse7575, since u can cure everytin, I will suggest you cure ebola as that will generate higher revenue from Nigeria and abroad and we can even join you to market your ebola cure in Liberia if you like

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
Thank you Dasha01,but make anybody no go put head for dz fake spiritualist nd mdeviol in form of human.So help us God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
@miraclebaby Thanks alot, I really appreciate. God will bless you,baby dust to all of us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
@santagelo25 lol. U're funny. I'm just another ttcer and not Omonikiba. @all thanks for the compliments may our heart desires be granted, Amen. @aghaibiam may be you need to cleanse ur system, it will kind of re-boot. lol. Was experiencing those signs after taking M2-Tone when my doc placed me on it for 3 mths. At a stage, I took a break. Pls try fertility detox to help eliminate excess hormones from your system. @Dasha01 u never seem to amaze me. Your posts always put laughter into my mouth. Pls keep up the good work. Remain Blessed @all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
Every womb that waited in the bible,God ended up giving them special children. From Sarah who got Isaac,to Rebecca,who once declared to her husband "give me a child or I die ",she ended up with twins Jacob and Esau. And till today,God is addressed as the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. All of these children came from waiting wombs. Another woman on the list was Rachael who ended up giving birth to the Prime Minister of Egypt{Joseph}, let's not forget Hannah,who gave birth to one of the greatest prophets in history {Prophet Samuel} the man who anointed King David . Lastly I remember Elizabeth who waited and lost hope,but ended up with a great child by the name "John the Baptist" the man who baptised our Lord Jesus. I humbly want to put it to you,that waiting wombs are not cursed wombs {as people have made us to believe} they are just separated wombs for Special Purpose{s},a purpose that has to do with divine agenda and timing. Beloved, the God who remembered all of those women in the bible is not sleeping about your matter,and sooner than people think or believe,He will remember you and visit you with a special package {a child on assignment} like He has done for others.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 9:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
@all i greet, sure everyone is doing great.
My update as of today: CD26
Symptoms noticed : heavy bosom with sore tips
Mild headaches, tiredness, diarrhea.
Well this symptoms didn't just show up this month, I've been experiencing them in previous months.
i think the hormones responsible for this , is just acting up.
Anyone with same/like symptoms?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
@udoka, pls do you experience spotting while on dong quai,
I have being spotting on and off.
Also, where can ii get vitex in nigeria. Am trying every possible means to ovulate.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:50am On Sep 16, 2014
@Pink, Amen. Thanks for the message.

Greetings mums and dads.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 9:30am On Sep 16, 2014
megamum: G.evening my friutful mamas ,pls what is pcos and how does one know if u have it?please what is best fertility sup to boost ovulation for a fibriod patient?can some one with fibriod take vitex,ovaboost or pregnitude without getting d fibriod bigger?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 9:50am On Sep 16, 2014
@MelsMum, I do experience d same thing too prior to my MP but I av soon realized dat it's d hormones dat's playing up. It is well. @all Mamas&Papas how is every1 doing?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by darlenee: 12:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
@pink22 wonderful message, God bless you. There is no doubt that God is going ro bless each and everyone of us on this thread. Because He has comanded that we should be fruitful, and in the Bible there was none barren, and The Bible has said there shall be none barren, so let's all believe and be patient because God is going to bless everywoman here with wonderful destiny changers, heaven candidates that will change their generation, He is a convenant keeping God, so hv faith and be expectant cause your time of rejoicing is here. I employ us all to seek Gods kingdom earnestly and beggin to see Gods wonderful works in our lives.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by darlenee: 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
@all is it okay to use royal jelly, maca, and pregnacare together, and what's the rite dosage for maca and royal jelly? Will appreciate ur answers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
Am still expecting the answer to megamum's question

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.