Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392940 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
@muna

if you are in Lagos, you can get vitex at healthplu pharmacy, they have office at Ikeja GRA and shoprite at Palms Lekki.

No, i didnt experience any spotting while on dong quai.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
Royal30:

Fertile-aid for men( took this for 3months)
Countboost for men ( took this for 3months)
Motility boost for men( took this for 3months)
Fertile detox( only took this for one month)
Manix ( only took this for 2months)

Note...Was taking all at onces but couldn't see fertile detox to buy again after the first bottle finished

@ royal 30..u dey try o..only taking those supplements for months?!!!.....wow
but on a serious note....i think you might be overdosing ...read the make up of the tabs and cut out unnecessary ones, i suggest u take only 2 of the best ones or 3 max
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
MelsMum: @all i greet, sure everyone is doing great.
My update as of today: CD26
Symptoms noticed : heavy bosom with sore tips
Mild headaches, tiredness, diarrhea.
Well this symptoms didn't just show up this month, I've been experiencing them in previous months.
i think the hormones responsible for this , is just acting up.
Anyone with same/like symptoms?

my dw has the same symtoms..usually as from cd 18 to cd 24..with sleepiness and cold/chills as the 4th and 5th symptom, though the sore n,pplie doesnt happen all the time...rather the top part of the bweast near the b,reast bone...she feels a dull ache there around the same period
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
Its just funny because this symptoms just started like when i started actively trying for a baby. Never used to have them when i was single except for cramps .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Royal30: 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
the first four drugs are called Men's complete pack by the manufacturer called FairHaven Health..its an America coy and shd be taken for 3moths at once before another test...manix doesn't contain wot the other four contained..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chriscar: 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
good day house am a first timer her I have been a TTC for 6 years I have pcos and I have been on metfomin but last month I decided to use clomid and metfomin and I use pregnant care conception as my daily multivitamin but can anyone help me out on what else to do becos I had a history of anovulation and my circle has not been regular and Dis month it came after 44 days and it is very light colored and I am having sever abdominal pain and bossom pain what do I do please I need urgent advise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Royal30: 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=miraclebaby]@Royal30 I missed the motility, pls add VIT E. very important for motility. My DH takes it but not always. That must av aided the motility. But did you try to compare the make-up of manix with others? You know what overdose can cause. I believe it works same as fertilaid though yet to lay my hand on one. Pls check to be sure before you continue the combination. Remember to add Vit E 1000iu dailly. That's what is missing I guess. FertilAid contain not that much.[

Fertilsan M by Amitamin. .its a German product...its contains 120mg of Vitamin E
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
@chriscar welcome here, may God in His infinite mercy make your stay here very short with a bfp. Our sisters and brothers who have journeyed this road before, with wealth of knowledge will be able to shed more light on your post. Be encouraged here. Peace
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chriscar: 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
@dasha01 really pleas how long did u use metfomin and clomide and did u embark on a life style change by loseing weight because I used them together just once and I just started using metformin 2months ago
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
@udoka, thanks,

@chriscar, you can continue with clomid and metformin, someone used it here and got preggy but pls under doc supervision
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
I just completed a tortuous week with these symptoms.Loll. My temperature that remained raised all thru d week made me feel something was up. Mtcheeew.

MelsMum: @all i greet, sure everyone is doing great.
My update as of today: CD26
Symptoms noticed : heavy bosom with sore tips
Mild headaches, tiredness, diarrhea.
Well this symptoms didn't just show up this month, I've been experiencing them in previous months.
i think the hormones responsible for this , is just acting up.
Anyone with same/like symptoms?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 9:50am On Sep 17, 2014
Morning hse @ pink thank u so much for those powerful words of exhortation am richly blessed. Pls sabi sabi mamas & papas lend voice to our questions as God will continue to bless u all.Sprinkling baby dust to all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 17, 2014
@Chriscar, are you male or female or transgender? Cos guys don't use metformin and clomid...if u are seeking advise for your wife its better you state it so we know who we are dealing with andthe kind of solutions to proffer, guys are also here on this forum as well as smart and experienced ladies if u sneak in to scoop information u might end up with the wrong ones.. frm what I can see on ur profile u have been on nairaland since 2011 and u deal on cars which is more of a guy's kind of biz...so go ahead and clarify us pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
@cisse7575,pls stop defrauding innocent ppl using our holy book cos dis is defamation of the religion of islam.
@all don't listen to him

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
@chriscar. Ditch the clomid and use metformin alone. The combo doesn't really work well

Monitor ovulation by going for follicle tracking or buying clear blue digital ovulation kit to know if you are ovulating at all

Or try clomid on it's own
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by createmag(f): 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
Gd hse my HSG result is out pls @all sabi and experience mamas i need some explaination to it
its a case of second degree infertility
Scout film is essentially normal
Contrast film shows a uterine cavity that is normal in size shape outline and position
Its approximate dimensions are 5cm × 3.5cm
Both fallopian tubes are shomn with free peritoneal spillage
D: normal study
Tanx all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
@createmag
The result is well explained. No wahala whatsoever. Congrats waiting for ur BFP announcement. One good thing is that hsg cleans the uterus ..same as 'Isa afo' in igbo. Pple with cases of MCs and 2ndary infertility are always asked to 'sala afo'. Most cases they conceive after d procedure. It possibke something blocked it and got unblocked during d hsg.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by createmag(f): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
udoka2: @createmag
The result is well explained. No wahala whatsoever. Congrats waiting for ur BFP announcement. One good thing is that hsg cleans the uterus ..same as 'Isa afo' in igbo. Pple with cases of MCs and 2ndary infertility are always asked to 'sala afo'. Most cases they conceive after d procedure. It possibke something blocked it and got unblocked during d hsg.
Tanx@udoka2 i read it and decided to post it here as promised im glad i have notin to wori God has started it he will complete it for me and all my sisters here lol at "sala afo tins" my mum in law slags tanx God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
@herryolu,still waiting for ur email message or email address,tnx.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
@all,d God of all POSSIBILITIES is not watching,but HE's working on ur BFPssss.
Congratulations in advance. Baby mdust to us all ijn.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by darlenee: 12:01am On Sep 18, 2014
@all is it okay to use royal jelly, maca, evening primrose oil and pregnacare together, and what's the rite dosage for maca and royal jelly? Will appreciate ur answers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 1:40am On Sep 18, 2014
Couldnt sleep well tonite after the 7th person inquired about my baby all in this September. In April i had a miscarriage and has been off work till this month. They all thought i had a baby. I keep saying my baby is fine. This is emotional draining. Since that April my period has come every month. My DH seminal result is good and i guess its time i woman up and take a Hsg. Am just scared of the pain. Good nite mamas and papas and baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 4:32am On Sep 18, 2014
@all,good morning.
@Amhappy,i thank God for ur strong faith,nd so sorry for d miscarriaged but hear these:As from today,whatsoever that is stealing ur Joy to cdarry to full term is destroyed now by Holy Ghost fire ijn.And GOD separate nd santify u from every covenant of miscarried now ijn.
U ll never experience such again in ur life ijn.
Remember d woma9n with Elisha, S he said i know it is WELL,so say to those that asked u out of ur baby that IT IS WELL.Believe it,dz month d Lord ll surprise u nd u ll carry to full term ur PRECIOUS GIFT nd BUNDLE OF JOY nd u ll not cast ur young before term nd there shal be NO LOSS any more in ur life ijn.
Pray and Rejoice always.It's ur set time of wonderful testimony.
Congratulations in advance nd baby dust to us all.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 9:13am On Sep 18, 2014
Noblewife: @all,good morning.
@Amhappy,i thank God for ur strong faith,nd so sorry for d miscarriaged but hear these:As from today,whatsoever that is stealing ur Joy to cdarry to full term is destroyed now by Holy Ghost fire ijn.And GOD separate nd santify u from every covenant of miscarried now ijn.
U ll never experience such again in ur life ijn.
Remember d woma9n with Elisha, S he said i know it is WELL,so say to those that asked u out of ur baby that IT IS WELL.Believe it,dz month d Lord ll surprise u nd u ll carry to full term ur PRECIOUS GIFT nd BUNDLE OF JOY nd u ll not cast ur young before term nd there shal be NO LOSS any more in ur life ijn.
Pray and Rejoice always.It's ur set time of wonderful testimony.
Congratulations in advance nd baby dust to us all.

Amen,Amen,Amen. God bless you noblewife. You 've lifted my spirit this morning. My testimony will be next.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 10:15am On Sep 18, 2014
Goodmorning all . Sure we are all doing great.
@Amhappy be strong alright, move on from the miscarriage and as noblewife said, when pple ask you about your baby tell them it is well and with a smile. i have this friend on  that will ALWAYS say oh dear your baby is cute / is this your baby/a boy or a girl, anytime i put up a new born baby's picture on my dp, even with my PM clearly saying congratulations to someone. One of my friends just put to bed just few days ago and i put up her babys picture and reading my PM you will just know that this is someone's baby and my friends name was also written on my PM, this very sane friend of mine, just pinged me and said congratulations dear and i replied her thanks dear. Shikina, i was done explaining to her , as before, its not my baby.
So my dear don't worry your head, baby will come , as for the HSG, its not a pain you can't bear. Some centers will give you an injection(to relieve pain) like whr i did my own some will advice you take pain killers few hrs before coming, whichever it is, Its not that bad trust me .

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 10:58am On Sep 18, 2014
Hello fruitful mums of nations,trust we're all doing great to d glory of His name?
For anyone trying to work on fertile cm naturally, here's what I did in d cycle I conceived. I took grapefruit, from like CD 5 till ovulation, 1 daily, juice n flesh. N also was on water therapy too. I had loads of abundant cm till I confirmed pregnancy.
Pls everyone, work on eating healthy diets n healthy lifestyle too, adequate rest is required as psychological n physical stress do a lot of harm than good. For so many people, just that would do than all sorts of drugs. also,never believe u have infertility issues. God created us all fertile from d inception. We are capable of having as much children as we want unless we re tired.
Love y'all n baby dust to all in d house.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 11:03am On Sep 18, 2014
MelsMum: Goodmorning all . Sure we are all doing great.
@Amhappy be strong alright, move on from the miscarriage and as noblewife said, when pple ask you about your baby tell them it is well and with a smile. i have this friend on  that will ALWAYS say oh dear your baby is cute / is this your baby/a boy or a girl, anytime i put up a new born baby's picture on my dp, even with my PM clearly saying congratulations to someone. One of my friends just put to bed just few days ago and i put up her babys picture and reading my PM you will just know that this is someone's baby and my friends name was also written on my PM, this very sane friend of mine, just pinged me and said congratulations dear and i replied her thanks dear. Shikina, i was done explaining to her , as before, its not my baby.
So my dear don't worry your head, baby will come , as for the HSG, its not a pain you can't bear. Some centers will give you an injection(to relieve pain) like whr i did my own some will advice you take pain killers few hrs before coming, whichever it is, Its not that bad trust me .

Thanks dear for the encouragement. I 've told myself no more explaining abeg. I will do the HSG
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
@zenoj concerning the grape fruit, i thought it is said to be very acidic, and acidic veejayjay is not good for the sperm, pls water therapy.....is it drinking lots of water?
About eating right.....what food do you add and what food did you stop taking?

smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by createmag(f): 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
Gd day all @Amhappy pls go for the Hsg i was like that but my determination pusher me and im glad i did the pain is just for that moment after that no more be blessed@all enjoy the rest of your day

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hallo people,@ amhappy it is well with u ,just summon courage and go for d hsg, the gain will be better than d pain ok .

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
hello, pls what is Isa afo, and sala afo? thanks

udoka2: @createmag

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.