Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392013 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
@Udoka, u can get baking soda wherever baking items are sold, either market or road side shops, they even have #50 own.

@aylaLynCoope, you have come again with this your fake testimony.... have you forgotten that you delivered a baby in August after trying for 3years, now you contacted him again after arranging for ivf due to poor ovarian reserve and he rewind time to make you conceive in July of which you are still pregnant, next time you will claim your so called oduduwa turned u from being a man to a woman... u better tell him to cure you of amnesia so you can atleast remember your old testimonies.

Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aylaLynCoope: 11:52am
Do not give up. I am 41 years old and I was diagnosed with poor ovarian reserve and very bad prognosis of having a baby with my own eggs. I was even given the option to consider donor eggs. That was around July 2014. I was absolutely devastated with the news and I arranged an IVF for November 2014. In the meantime, given that I had nothing to lose, I contacted on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye) help if anything with the coming IVF,. Believe it or not... I am already pregnant! with no IVF.... PLEASE TRY (Oduduwa Ajakaye)!
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Health / Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by aylaLynCoope: 4:36pm On Aug 29
with your roots and herbs you have enveloped my frown face with smile, slung to stand,tube tie burned alive, i used your herbs and root according to the instruction given it materialized,i have conceive now and delivered a baby boy,from letter A-z can't speak how joyful i'm. contact him via on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)

Health / Re: FG To Arrest Peddlers Of Salt Solution Cure For Ebola As Two New Cases Identifie by aylaLynCoope: 8:01pm On Aug 09
I want to say big thanks to Almighty God for his good deed,i got my tube tied after my first issue,because of the challenges i was really confronted with,i have being desperately to conceive for three years now in which i tried medical and all other means were to no avail,till this days when God give me directives to an Africa man name chief Dr Ajakaye an herbalist,through internet baby center. contact him via on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Royal30: 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
aylaLynCoope: Do not give up. I am 41 years old and I was diagnosed with poor ovarian reserve and very bad prognosis of having a baby with my own eggs. I was even given the option to consider donor eggs. That was around July 2014. I was absolutely devastated with the news and I arranged an IVF for November 2014. In the meantime, given that I had nothing to lose, I contacted on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye) help if anything with the coming IVF,. Believe it or not... I am already pregnant! with no IVF.... PLEASE TRY (Oduduwa Ajakaye)!

Stupid story for the gods. .. You need deliverance
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
@dasha01 cheesy cheesy grin you've said it all,this ayinla abi wetin d man called himself thinks ttc=no brain God pass u.

@cjonne thanks so much for those prayer they are on point.
@all faithful is he that calleth us,he will perfect all that concerns us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
Good day mamas in the house. I thank all the mamas that have been
making this forum a successful. May God bless and answer all our prayers

@cjone Amen to your prayers
@all Please who can interpret my DH Seminaysis
Volume 4.5ml
Colour white
Viscosity 60%
(Normal forms 60%
Morphology (Abdormal Forms) 40%
Viiability (active 20%
(sluggish 10%
(Dead 70%

Total count 27x10million cells

Baby dust to all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaderaChuks: 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
grin grin grin grin Dasho1, you just carry the lady profile from him briefcase. I like the way you handle the matter straight.

All: Am just here, read n check up everyday but not much to write cos ttc is a huge burden and i cant wait to be rolled out from it.... so frustrating especially 2ww. Thank God my job keeps me busy most times. Tami Tara how are you doing? its such a long time. God will see us thru and one day we will laugh and tell the story to encourage others thru the process too.

fertility dusts to everyone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
@Dasha01 Thank God for the success of ur HSG. We await ur bfp story very soon inshaAllaah. May God grant us all our heart desires. Ameen. So how was the HSG experience? Hp it wasn't very painful?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaoge: 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hello everyone,
I have been following silently, praying, crying and rejoicing along as the case might have been. No news is good news says the English adage. It is well sha. I was however particularly drawn to Dasha's response to Udoka's post on baking powder.

Dasha01: @Udoka, u can get baking soda wherever baking items are sold, either market or road side shops, they even have #50 own.

BAKING POWDER is what is obtainable at baking items shops and is different from BAKING SODA (which is obtainable in departmental/pharmaceutical stores).

Loads of baby dust to all. One love. kiss kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
mamaoge: Hello everyone,
I have been following silently, praying, crying and rejoicing along as the case might have been. No news is good news says the English adage. It is well sha. I was however particularly drawn to Dasha's response to Udoka's post on baking powder.
BAKING POWDER is what is obtainable at baking items shops and is different from BAKING SODA (which is obtainable in departmental/pharmaceutical stores).

@mamaoge, i bought mine from the market when i use to bake cake, and after i learnt it could be used to polish diamond rings i had to transfer it to my bathroom as i no longer eat cake and of recent i heard it can balance Vjay ph level etc, it is called bicarbonate soda, the one i bought is in a small white plastic container and looks more like salt and dissolves like salt as well, baking powder comes in a red paper container and looks like powder, if i didnt know it i would have kept quiet my dear....u no fit fall my hands...lol

anyways, i will snap the container when i get home and attach the pix for you to see so you can know what we are talking about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
@all, this is what i just found out about lemon water, it seems it does same thing as grape fruit juice.

A woman's cervical fluid is influenced by her body's pH levels, therefore drinking lemon water is helpful. Fertile cervical mucus needs to be alkaline to protect sperm cells once they've been ejaculated into the vagina, which is naturally acidic. -
See more at: http://www.fertility-health.com/lemon-water.html#sthash.a9BvwLzU.dpuf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dinma14: 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
Good day fritful Mamas, pls can I juice/blend ewedu leaf and drink it like dt or must I prepare it like soup?
Our sabi mamas pls help interprete DH's result:
Appearance- Milky brown
Volume-3ml
Viscosity- Hypoviscid
Reaction P- 8.0
Motility Active- 40 Non motile 60
Abonormality- 20%
Morphology: Abonormal forms present
Pus cell-3-4HPF (1-2HPF in urine)
Yeast cell- Nil
Epithelial cell - nil (but ++ in Urine)
RBS-nil
Sperm count- 12.8million/ml.
Thanks and baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
just an addition to what we already know about grapefruit juice
http://www.livestrong.com/article/550900-grapefruit-juice-concentrate-and-cervical-mucus/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by estagirl(f): 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
Pls can someone interprete this..... Progesteron
Patients values 6.14
Normal values 0.1-25.0ng/ml
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaoge: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
@Dasha, I'm so sorry then. Didn't know they now sell it. wink lipsrsealed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by milayo(f): 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hello everyone, I'm not particularly new here but I'm more of a silent reader. I just went through an ectopic pregnancy surgery lossing a tube in d process. Nevertheless, God has been Faithful and I'm more than a conqueror. However my little advise to those who are planning to take clomid is that we should NEVER self medicate. pls consult ur doctor first and make sure your tubes are clear before taking it.

pls I had to write because I don't know if grape and grapefruits are the same. is grapefruit dat large orange? when I goggle it they usually show the inside to be reddish which got me really confused. @Melsmum pls when did u go for hsg after the ectopic surgery.. @Dasha01 I see you several weeks gone in ur pregnancy journey before the end of this year...congrats on ur hsg success.

@all God is ever faithful. He is the lifter of our head. He created us as women and blessed us with womb and breast and said we should be fruitful and fill the earth. My prayer is that very soon we will all carry our bundle of joy. Baby dust to us all.... To God Be the Glory!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
@ all. Fine afternoon and baby dust to u all Pls can anyone recommend a good diagonistic center where I can do a good painless hsg .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
mamaoge: Hello everyone,

Baking soda is different from baking powder. That was y I stated d alternative name as bicarbonate of soda but it is very much available in shops where they sell baking things and are very cheap as well. D name is clearly written on d container.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
@Udoka: I've replied your mail. Thank you once again Ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
@mamaoge, attached is a picture of the bicorbonate soda I bought frm the local market and I've had it for over 2yrs cos I use it basically for cleaning my ring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
@all,gudday greetings.
@Dasha01,thank God for u,u re blessed nd ur womb shall carry that blessing of Abraham soonest ijn. Congratulations in advance.
@Cjnone,d substance woman of great faith.Every thing u decree in ur prayer ll surely come to pass nd any thing saying negative concerning ur Joy is destroyed by d power in d Blood of JESUS CHRIS3T. U re bless from ur head to ur tðes ijn. This year is ur year nd God ll cause everyone to celebrate with u dz year.Congratulations i n advance.
Joy of baby dust to us all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
@Milayo, Amen to that prophecy! So shall it be IJN! May God bless your womb as well
It depends on wen you did your surgery cos u are expected to wait for six months before ttc again,I did mine in August and on the sixth month which was february I was already 6weeks preggo...so u have to wait for atleast 6months before you go for hsg and you might as well seek ur doctor's opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
Experts caution on anti-fertility effects of sweet basil
Was just researching more about scent leave when I came across this. Pls attention @all and lets always research more before getting some of these herbs down our throat. I'm still on it sha. For men that take extracts of Ocinum gratissimum for various medical conditions, this new finding should not make you cringe but rather caution you against
indiscriminate and long time use of herbs.
If the finding of this new study that
investigated the effects of aqueous leaf
extracts of Ocinum gratissimum (OG) on
hormonal and semen parameters of mice is
translatable to humans, drinking solely
water extracts of OG could pose a grave
danger to men’s health because of its toxic
effects on the testis. The study found that the aqueous leaf
extract of O.gratissimum (nchuanwu in
Ibo, efinrin in Yoruba and daidoya in
Hausa) has anti-fertility property when
administered alone and that the toxic
effects of the plant on the testis may be due
to its deleterious effects on the
seminiferous tubules, which are important
testicular structures involved in sperm
formation.
pls read more from link
http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CBwQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnaturetohealth..com%2F2011%2F01%2Fexperts-caution-on-anti-fertility.html&ei=QdYhVMCEMYa88QHw4oGIBA&usg=AFQjCNGniFhkzNFFpSUTTb33U3XQPJcI9A&sig2=MS22Z5_T8ATyg7ZKigN40w
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dinma14: Good day fritful Mamas, pls can I juice/blend ewedu leaf and drink it like dt or must I prepare it like soup?
Our sabi mamas pls help interprete DH's result:
Appearance- Milky brown
Volume-3ml
Viscosity- Hypoviscid
Reaction P- 8.0
Motility Active- 40 Non motile 60
Abonormality- 20%
Morphology: Abonormal forms present
Pus cell-3-4HPF (1-2HPF in urine)
Yeast cell- Nil
Epithelial cell - nil (but ++ in Urine)
RBS-nil
Sperm count- 12.8million/ml.
Thanks and baby dust to us all

the sa looks decent...major thing i can see in pus cells = infection, his motility and morphology is ok.....his count of 12million, could still get a woman pregnant, though he could try n boost it up more..
treat the infection and boost the count...all would be well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 4:23am On Sep 24, 2014
Hello fruitful ladies,

E don tey o.

I just realized the last time I posted was on Page 509. ( abi nairaland crash must have affected some of my posts) No need for me to catch up.
For the BFPs that have come since then we thank God. For the new members I hope u have found support from this thread like I did when I first stumbled upon it. And for those still waiting I pray you have not given up and that your faith,hope and strength is renewed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 6:18am On Sep 24, 2014
Is the first day of mc bleed referred to as CD1?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2014
@all goodmorning

@cjone a resounding Amen to the prayer points. Midnight prayer things

@mychildishere yes, the very first day you see blood (period) is referred to as the beginning of a new cycle and that is Day 1 of cycle CD1) which extends to last day before you see af again.

@dash01 please clear me on this ....is sodium bicarbonate (normal baking powder, N100 or so) same thing as bicarbonate of soda . About using it to make the veejayjay less acidic, I've also heard that, that you can use it wash the veejay to make it alkaline which is friendly environment to sperm.....oh well .....

@milayo my ectopic was last year November that is when i did the surgery, doctor asked to stay off ttc for 6 months, i started after 5months , March, went for the hsg May . All praise to God the other remaining tube is patent. I've read/heard cases where pple started 3months later after a tubal surgery.....what can i say....
Concerning the grapefruits, i think its that one that looks like big orange , cos that is what i bought.
i remember as a teenager, my mum is always buying this grape fruit, and she will ask us to juice it for her and warn us not to drink it for any reason, but i will so hunger for it and take the inside and eat, fast forward to today, i D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ take grapefruit D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ask myself who send me . It is well. @milayo there is reddish grapefruits, those days when my mum used to take them, some have reddish inside when we cut them open.

Someone also mentioned orange and cucumber , you can also take with the grapefruits for cm.

Loads of baby dust to us all. HE is faithful, that promised
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by misbee1(f): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2014
hello lovely people..a very biutiful rainy morning to u all.
pls i want to ask which grapefruit is best for ewcm cos i was suprised it cums in varieties sef,she asked if i wanted red or white?..so i eventually bot the white grapefruit and av bin taking it one daily..but i want to b sure if both red and white grapefruits plays same function.so i wil knw d exact variety to get wen i exhaust this ones i av.thanks all

have a fabulous day ahead evryone..our miracle is on d way.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by milayo(f): 9:43am On Sep 24, 2014
Good morning fruitful ladies,

Nano Energy Flask - For those who prefer complete wellness without any supplements!!

http://sanjivaniwellness.weebly.com/nano-energy-flask.html

I had to put this up because of the health benefits of alkaline water. I bought the flask few days ago and have been using it.
it is important that we eat and drink healthy.
Just thought I should share.

Baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by misbee1(f): 9:45am On Sep 24, 2014
Akpaumuaka:

Madam,only God gives children.Don't provoke God!
Arise O God and pour your wrath on any man or woman playing God.In the name of Jesus.
@all pls let's be focused for God is never late.

you are right sis....God is nver too late

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by misbee1(f): 9:48am On Sep 24, 2014
mychildishere: Is the first day of mc bleed referred to as CD1?

yes dear...dats ur exact cd1 grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by milayo(f): 10:03am On Sep 24, 2014
@Melsmum and Dasha01 thanks for your response. Appreciate!

Fruitful Ladies, it is inevitable from now on that we consider conception a done deal by the power of the Holy spirit and on the authority of God's written word... Let's just keep Thanking God for making us happy mother of children..
God is Great!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 10:19am On Sep 24, 2014
Morning wonderful pple,trust ur night was great@miracle baby thank u for d alert on d possible dangers on scent leave wen administered alone,for ave bought some bunches intending to start using it today,pls wen u complete d research still let us know how best to use it,God bless u.@all una doooooh
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Itissettled3: 10:45am On Sep 24, 2014
Good morning everyone.

Please can anyone suggest a lasting solution to thrush/candida? I keep experiencing it and have taken fluconazole regularly with some other antibiotics but it keeps re occurring. I have changed undies, ironed undies and all other hygienic thing. DH also treats same time with me. I have been diagnosed with PCOS and guess it might be one of it symptoms but I really need it to stop. Any suggestions please? I am open to herbal drugs too. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.