Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392859 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
@Olubankemi: I'll still search for the page where the low count success therapy and story was written and then repost it for you.

I can understand your pains cos I've been there severally too. You must try not to give up on your dh now. With the right therapy, there can be drastic improvement in 3months. However, when God Almighty is at work, the low sperm does not count. Just hold on a little more, just a little more , your Joy is set.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
@Olubankemi: Here it is

Hello Mothers & Fathers of a Glorious Generation. Congrats once again to those who got their BFP. Baba God toooo Much!!! Twale for you!!! I want to say a Big thank you to everyone for ur Love, Prayers, Care and Tears. Yes U heard me right. A lot of Us actually felt my pain and cried with me. All I can say for now is We are still in the process of mending broken hearts @Pinky, I see you kiss .I just wanna share something with Us here. During the Praise night, I had a revelation where I was told that If We eat natural a lot of Us here will get PG. No junk, No sugar, No Soft drinks, absolutely nothing artificial. Recenting DH did a semen analysis that was shocking. His count that was 35million and we were celebrating (cos it was always 20 something) increased greatly to 89million. Here is what he did differently. Month 1: Vitamin E - 400 mg (Mason) 1 daily, Multi maca (forever) 1 daily, Vitolize for men (forever) 2 daily, Artic sea (forever) 1 daily. Month 2: Vitamin E, Multimaca, Artic sea (same as above), Fertility Blend for men (Daily Wellness) 2 daily. Month 3: Vitamin E - 200mg (GNLD) 1 daily, Well-man conception (Vitabiotics) 1 daily, Zinc (GNLD) 1 daily, Artic sea (Forever) 1 daily. Another thing I will like to share with Us is the use of TIGER NUTS aka AKI HAUSA, HAUSA GROUNDNUT or OFIO to boost Male libido. Usually mallams hawk them in wheel barrows and I think this is its season cos I see it virtually everwhere. Buy enough (like 5 big cups), Grind and put little water, sieve the milky liquid and store in a can in the refrigerator. Buy Pap (Akamu), wen making the pap use Tiger nut liquid to melt the Pap instead of water. Grind a handful of Groundnut and Crayfish together and store. Use mixture to drink pap. Hmmmmmm..... Wen you see your hubby coming just dey run as U don die be that wink. Also increase his Beans intake. Cook beans virtually everyday (not less than 5 times in a week). Also let DH avoid sweet things as it weakens er.ection and makes sper.m watery with a sharp pain at his lower back. Hot baths should be avoided, slightly warm is okay with loose boxers worn. With all these Ur Man go be KPOI!!! grin grin grin. You can thank me later tongue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
@Olubankemi,i really felt weary when i read ur post but my words is that IT IS WELL WITH UR SOUL. Believe dz,only fool ll say there is mo God.Did u know how many years HANNAH had been attending SHILLO nd pouring out her mind to God from childlessness before SAMUEL came up gloriously.
Your time has not pass u by ijn. U ll surely laugh nd laughter ll end vur story ijmn.Pls, read 1 SAMUEL,2:.1-3.
D Lord ir0 is ur strength.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
@Olubankemi: I want to encourage you to be strong for yourself and your dh. its not easy for men to own up to their responsibility in ttc. When they do, it makes the journey shorter for everyone.
I congratulate you for knowing what the challenge is. The solution is what your dh has started the manix for, so be calm sis. I can understand how you feel. its good you're seeking out tried and tested ways of boosting it. As it worked for others on this thread, it will work for you in JESUS name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Keji3: 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
MelsMum: @didiva
@keji3
@noblewife

Sent to your inbox dears

Thank. You God bless
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 12:59am On Oct 02, 2014
Hmmm@olubankemi,my sis u have done all you could in your own sight but please just know that you have gone too far to look back.God is working out something great on your behalf.remember, irrespective of joseph's challenges in the bible ,he was ever faithful to GOD and u can see the result.my dear sis,you will laugh soon. cryHmmm@olubankemi,my sis u have done all you could in your own sight but please just know that you have gone too far to look back.God is working out something great on your behalf.remember, irrespective of joseph's challenges in the bible ,he was ever faithful to GOD and u can see the result.my dear sis,you will laugh soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Royal30: 1:42am On Oct 02, 2014
iyaibeji2: @Olubankemi: Here it is

Month one...fertileaid, countboost.,motility boost. ,fertile detox and Manix
Month two...same with exception of fertile detox
Month three....same as month two
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 02, 2014
@ Olubankemi: is there anything too hard for the Lord to do !

Look back & remember all the good things he has done for you in the past. He is the ancient of days that never gets old or tired, the unchangeable changer! The God that maketh impossibility possible!

He said his hands are not too short to deliver us neither are his ears too heavy that he cannot hear us. HE HAS HEARD YOU my sister! But remember, his ways are not our ways!!! Our thoughts & plans are way inferior to his.

Many have gotten pregnant but didn't survive it to carry the child; many have had dozens of children who turned out deviants, robbers, ritualists etc. Some others have been maimed & killed, developed terminal sicknesses courtesy of the very children they sought for & had, and yet when they die, life goes on as if nothing happened.

Our God is not a man, he cannot be questioned!
He holds the blueprint of our lives & is directing it in ways that will bring glory to His name not shame & mockery.
He hurts whenever you're hurt, so he's not just keeping quiet& watching you sorrow; everything is for a great purpose to the glory of his name & when that appointed time comes, even you won't understand the miracle!

He has said that he'll restore the lost years, those years the locust has eaten away, he said he'll restore all to you in greater folds & that for each year of your shame you shall have double.

So start calculating your treasures, praising & thanking God; organising & preparing your house & rooms for the overflow of his blessings that will soon happen! God is owing you & the God I know pays all debts even the ones he did not incure! Be rest assured he will settle you soon.

Keep faith alive Sis, your breakthrough is around the corner!

GOD NEVER FAILS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kechyl: 6:31am On Oct 02, 2014
@Olubabanke, pls do not despair...there is absolutely nothing God cannot do...

I've bn reading d testimonies of miracle babies in this forum & it keeps building my faith...God is still in d business of fruitfulness, u cant be exempted..just hold on a ltl pls...

Happy BFP month to all mums-in-waiting...ít will end in praise...amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 6:56am On Oct 02, 2014
Obubankemi this is my 8th year ttc but I refuse to loose hope most of what u have said is what is happening to me in my church pple assume when it's not happening u are not praying enough or fasting enough but God is God in Luke 1 if u read u will see that Elizabeth and zechariah were righteous before God yet they were childless for many years but when God visited them the result was John the baptist

If me that has 8 years of tears is telling u to hold on please do I can smell yo bfp already

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 7:41am On Oct 02, 2014
@Olubankemi,please do not despair.Hold on to God.We all understand all what you are going through.
What problem are you facing that is bigger than you are?Are you offended with God because he allowed this to happen,even though you have been faithfully serving him?Just keep on praising him for the omnipotence of Jesus Christ.He is greater,more powerful than any problem or situation you or I will ever face.Did you know that Jesus draws near to those who are suffering? That when you experience problems,he is close beside you?
I know sometimes we feel depressed,lifeless and find it hard to get out of bed in the morning.We seem to have no energy to do even the most routine functions.At moments like this,you need to continue to study the word of God.That is where you find help and joy.Let the rushing waters of the living word drown out all other sounds and voices.There is life-giving power in the word of God.
Let me give you a true life experience.I have a friend that his only child(a boy), is 7years old now.My friend just agreed to go for check up after how many years and the result finally came out as low sperm count.It took him years before he agreed to take drugs.
Another case is a friend that has been married for 4years and has zero sperm count.He has been very supportive in taking his drugs,going for deliverance programs for spiritual cleansing.He is eager to get a solution.But his wife's faith is very low.It is either she is crying or asking God questions etc.She is even depriving the husband of sex.Can you imagine someone TTC doing that?It's not as if her husband is infected by any STD.They can stay for over a month without sex and she will not be bothered.Maybe, because my friend is not ready to cheat on her.
So,my sister count yourself lucky to have a husband that is willing to get a solution for whatever situation that your marriage is facing at the moment.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 8:14am On Oct 02, 2014
Morning all,may dis month answer to us for an out pouring of BFPS iJn.amen
@Olubankemi pls dear take it easy,i understand how u feel for ave bn there many times ,but just b consoled dat there is HOPE for all living soul.Ur change will come sooner than u think and u will ave ur miracle seeds right there in ur womb.Testimonies abound of pple of longer years of marriage wit worst medical reports dat are eventually mothers n fathers.Just hold on and be still an see Gods miracle
Pls mum and dads with male factor success stories,pls share more of wot u did for others to learn n apply as God continus to bless us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by finecheek12: 9:01am On Oct 02, 2014
pls send me a copy too finecheek@yahoo.com God will visit us dis year

createmag: @Melsmum pls i need the ebook too magnificentcreate@gmail.com tanx dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 9:51am On Oct 02, 2014
@melsmum,thank u so much.
@Adorablemum,congrat,God ll give u strenth nd stressfree 9month ijn.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 11:04am On Oct 02, 2014
@oluwabankemi,I understand how u feel dear but remaining in this position would only depict that we're not grateful. D fact that we're alive is something to rejoice over cos there's still hope. Also if u look around u and see all sorts and hear other's stories, u will put urs aside and start blessing God. One thing I learnt in our period of waiting was that God teaches us all the things He wants us to learn,the period of waiting is a process that God has set in motion for us to b who He wants us to b. For gold to come out pure and desirable, it has to go thru a long duration of furnace hot fire and a whole series of beating. If that process isn't complete,d gold won't b pure,it will b returned into d fire again. N if it's not well shaped,it returns into d fire n beaten again. The same thing with a clay pot,it goes thru several series of breaking down n remoulding till it is d true pics in d heart of the Father,after which it'll b put in d oven to make it stronger. That is d time in our process when we feel like all heaven will fall on us without knowing that it's d last stage of the process.
One thing I kept telling d devil when swings want to set in then was that whatever we were going thru isn't new and as others have overcame, I too will definitely win. This position of the heart confuses d enemy n in turns gives us peace on all sides. I also leant n believed that for as long as I wasn't as old as Sarah,I definitely have hope. I believed that God has made us fruitful n we're blessed with lots if children unless we're tired.
So my dear,rejoice in d Lord and start asking for the blueprints of those children coming forth from ur womb, mother of nations.He will teach u faith cos u only don't need that faith n strength for getting pregnant but also for d entire period of pregnancy and after delivery and onwards.
My sweetheart, b still n know He is God.
@all mothers in the house,trust we're all doing great? Lots of love n baby dust.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
@olubankemi sweety. kindly hold on to God. never allow the devil to shake your faith. ur testimony is nearer than xpected.
pls cheer up. e-hug sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
@olubankemi, in the bible whenever God wants to change somone's story He starts by changing the person's name just take a look at all these your names.... @oluwabankemi,Obubankemi,@Olubabanke, i dont know what they mean though, but it is well! i once heard you can mix onions syrup with honey to boost count for me i think he should drink coffee before bd so he can release some aggressive swimmers that can win the race

dh came back on tuesday to find a very emaciated wife at home, i had sleepless nights since friday, i went on a dry fasting and lost 3kgs in jus 2 days, so i had to tell him every thing and that gynae suggested IVF, and he gave his consent that some of his friends have been advising him to go for it and he also told me the friends that advised him to kick me out that i cant have a child which he told them he wont, that if he sends me away that he will never get married again, so he reaffirmed his love for me that he will never leave nor try to have a child outside and inspite of all that the tears has not stopped flowing cos i understood the scripture that says "He maketh the barren to keep house and to be a joyfull mother of children" without God on my side my ghana must go would have landed outside cos i cant have children for almost 5years!

i've been telling God that He knew me before i was born, He knows my end from my begining and you know what? we are just going through that middle path that God does not tell people, He only tells you the glorious ending...He told the Isrealites He was taking them to Canaan Land, a land flowing with milk and honey ;Dbut He never mentioned the red sea, the wilderness or the giants and all the battles they were going to fight along the way tongue cos if He did those guys would have rather remained in Egypt to eat cucumber and garlic than follow God's leading, same with us if we knew what we will face in our marriages we wont have entered, i am a Winner and before my marriage some ppl advised me to go to where they will see vision to confirm if dh is God's will for me and i told them that doing that means i dont have faith in God's leading they advised me to get pregnant first and i was like if i do it it that means i dont beleive God will be there for me...God's plans for me is to give me a hope and a future, to bring me to my expected end and i know very soon i will enter fully into my canaan land.....

sisters have faith that God knows what he is doing, all these are part of His divine agenda for our lives we will soon get to canaan land

shalom!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
@olubankemi, my dear, it's a sure sign that ur blessings is near. If all of us on this thread start narrating all what we go through on a daily basis this thread wud turn to a thread of sorrow. I myslf have evn stopped posting pics on fb and bbm cos once I post a pic and my tummy protrudes a little ppl start asking/ insinuating i'm preggy... I even went to a deliverance ministry whr the pastor tld me I was preggy and I shud check in 2wks, I did a blood PT and it ws negative cheesy, hubby got so angry and banned me Frm goin there. We've decided that we won't go anywhr for prayers except for hospital, we do our prayers in our bedroom or go the blessed sacrament (catholic) when we feel down.

So dear, i'm awaiting your bfp testimony very soon (hugsss). Fresh and sticky baby dust to us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
@olubankemi, u ve heard all the mamas encouragements n experiences. there's nothing wrong asking questions atimes, but don't allow the devil to be in control. we re all in this situation. we will overcome it one day and very soon. our God is a perfect planner. in His own time. He ll do it in a perfect n miraculous way.
My dh had erection issues which God had taking control, but we are still battling with infection, count n motility. One thing is certain, God's work n deeds is beyond genetic inheritance or medical understanding.
I believe in His promises of Ex 23:26, Ps 92:14, Gen 22:17, etc........

Cheer up.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
@melsmum thank you so much i have received the e book, you are a darling.
God bless you

@Olubankemi Please my sister believe and trust in God. He shall wipe away your
tears soon. Your Bfp is near. I have not gotten pregnant or miscarried since i married in 2012 but
i still trust & believe God that He will see me through. So it is well. you shall rejoice soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by misbee1(f): 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
God will wipe all our tears soon and grant us our heart desires...reading thru all the words of encouragement to @olubakemi, i jst feel like crying..this ttc is jst so heart breaking...life can be so unfair but we have a God dat never sleeps.He never fails.He makes all things beautiful in His time..He wil surely hear our cry..im so trying to hold back the tears cos am in the office, its hard attyms, my dear sisters we wil sing for joy soonest,the one dat has the keys of david in His hand,dat opens the door dat no man can shut, will open our wombs and fill our heart with joy unspeakable.

2014 has not ended..oh am so certain we would celebrate.all dos dat started before us,we wuld certainly overtake.
it is well dearies.baby dust to us all grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by misbee1(f): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
not one bfp since dec 2012,i evn married a virgin, tinking twil hapun sharp sharp..lol..all test result okay buh noting,buh i stl believe..we will definatly celebrate soon.am so certain. Arugbo ojo will nver fail.

it is well sisters.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
@Godsgrace2013; @BlessedDiva; @Rute,
Amen and thank you for the prayers. God bless us all.

@Olubankemi,
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Choi! Chei! There is God o! Only you become the star of the day. grin I rejoice with you in advance joo. I am so happy for you. In all the long list I saw of all the qualifications you gave God on why it should have happened by now, I have not seen you say, you gave mad praise....(Just kidding, I know you have) Kei! The kind praise, laughter and worship wey you go wan craze finish. The kind wey go even make people to dey vex for you like Michal vex for David.

But shu, this your qualification long o...Diploma in church program, B.Sc fasting and prayer, M.Sc casting and binding, PhD Deliverance...yeeeee! shocked Only you!

Oh no! Yes! You go laugh like crazy person. Thanking God for in all things. I tell you you will so feel better that you will become the chief encourageress for here. Ehn now. What do you do when you have to wait? When there are people who cannot even look at ttc because they are trying to come out of a medical issue or are locked up in intensive care, or running away from war-zones.

If only God shows you why you have this delay, you go dey call intercessors to beg God for you. E don happen jare. Na hormones dey worry you.

Have you felt so down and hopeless that all you can open your mouth to release is praise! grin Chei chei chei, you go praise so tey, people around you will ask you that has it happened? cheesy wink

Lighten up my dear. God's eyes are on you.

*PS - Laugh at yourself sometimes, it makes you feel better and grateful.

It is not permanent. God will make you scream for joy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
@ always true, I agree with you totally. Sometime ago, DH jokingly said "all our frnds jst dey do us olonga-throat with their babies/pregnancies, there is God oooo" cheesy. Wheneva I Rememba d way he said it, I laugh over and over againgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
[/quote

please what can dh take for infection. his resent SA result show heavy Escherichia coli n our new gynae said he cannot give him sth to boost without clearing the infection. he has taking so many antibiotics drugs n injections n he also place me on that too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
Wow! This is great!
To belong to this wonderful e-family filled with beautiful n caring souls, with such words of encouragement I hv read all n something new has happenned to me-Joy tht I don't know how to explain, I hv drawn strength n encouragement from u blessed mothers/fathers too
God bless us all

But I must confess @Dasha01 and @Alwaystrue, u mamas are really great comediennes, I don cry come reach ur posts come dey smile, I bet ur dh them go choke with laughter everyday for house walahi! grin
Laughter shall not cease in ur homes in Jesus name-Amen!

@Olubankemi U are really blessed o, this is d same way we'll all be writing our epistle of congratulations to u soon in Jesus name-Amen
Thanks all for inspiring Me to praise God more in this ttc journey n beyond
Let's keep praising HIM!
It is well
........So grateful Lord
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
@ olubankemi am so torched by ur post, God loves you more than you think,and he is planning big for you that it will amaze those that mocked you.May this words of your mouth and the meditations of your heart be acceptable in Gods sight that he will be torched to do a miraculous things in your life this month Amen.Calm your self and relax we all love you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by misbee1(f): 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
@Alwaystrue rotfl, chaiiii u b comedian no b smalll....i laff so tay ehnnn,u ar indeed a blessing sis,dh mst b so bless to have you..God wil continue to strenghthen u more and all of us too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
@ Olubankemi dear, much has been said and I want you to draw strength from the words of encouragement. Thank God you have a husband that cooperates with you and I want you to believe some people have not even gotten pregnant for once since they got married (not an exception) my sister it is well with you, get back on your toes, don't despair neither be weary very soon we shall all congratulate you in Jesus name.

"For the lord will comfort Zion, He will comfort all her waste places; He will make her wilderness like Eden and her desert like the garden of the Lord; Joy and gladness will be found in it, thanksgiving and the voice of melody" Isaiah 55vs3.

This is the word of the lord to you, please hold on to it and sooner than expected we shall rejoice with you in Jesus name. SHALOM!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Teegali(f): 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
So much av been said @olubankemi.,God is your strength. I av also drawn more courage from the sweet words from the fruitful and beautiful mamas n papas on this thread.God will answer us all and very soon.amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.