Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5388389 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by helen4(f): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
@udoka. Am sorry, can get find the test result. Hormone progestoreon. No, he did not monitor the ovulation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 12:16am On Oct 06, 2014
helen4:
ok. Some years back it was 28 days, but for 5yrs now its been 35days - 40days, but this year, at times i skip a circle, 2 or even 3 circles. Like now, the last time i had it was july.
OK,I think dis is typical irregular but sabi mamas should say it.i thought u think like i do b4,i have a cycle dat ranges from 27-31 days and i thought dat was irregular,but when i posted it here,miraclebaby and another mama(i think it was udoka) corrected me.
we await ur bfp news soon when d imbalance is balanced.all d best
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kechyl: 5:13am On Oct 06, 2014
Praaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiissssssss the Lord! Come & join me sing halleluyah, JEHOVAH Jireh has done me well!

I got my bfp this morning! After 19 months of horrible experiences...may His Name alone be praised!

May dis testimony be multiplied here in Jesus Name!

@Miraclemum, Udoka, Dasho & other sabi mums who helped me with their quick responses when i was too inquisitive, may God richly bless u!

God still answers prayers...

20 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 6:04am On Oct 06, 2014
@Kechyl congrats dear, God has changed ur status n it shall be permanent. U shall have a stress free n healthy preg ride, carry to full term n deliver safely in Jesus name~Amen!

Happy Sallah to all our muslim mamas/papas!

Jehova Jireh, covenant keeping God I ask for overflowing bfps this month of october for us ur children trusting u iJn~Amen

Good morning all
............It is done!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 06, 2014
@helen4, I think you have polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, if you check you scan result you might see it written there, our Nigerian doctors usually don't tell us our problem and dts why wen they perscribe drugs for us we seek for friends counsel and end up not taking the drug. Contraceptives helps to regulate the hormones in pcos and some women are able to conceive on their own after 2-3months cos contraceptives contains estrogens and progesterone but taken in the reverse if you don't want to get pregnant, like miraclebaby said, use fertilaid and Ovaboost then add Vitex though its already their in fertilaid, Ovaboost was designed for women with pcos since their follicles does not grow to the point of ovulation and vitex will help your brain to release estrogen at the right time and progesterone at the right time thereby bringing a balance, if you are overweight try to shed your weight and cut off totally from sugar and minimise your intake of carbonhydrate cos at the end it gets converted to sugar, in 3 months your period will become regular. Even if you want use clomid you have to first of all follow this procedure till your period becomes a bit regular for a better result else the clomid might not work and you might end up looking for a way to clear the side effects of clomid eg dryness and thin endometrium.
You might as well start taking primolut N 2 tabs in the morning and 2 tabs in the evening for 5 days to jumpstart your period.
@kechyl, congrats! May you carry to term! We are next in line

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 6:38am On Oct 06, 2014
kechyl:
Praaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiissssssss the Lord! Come & join me sing halleluyah, JEHOVAH Jireh has done me well!

I got my bfp this morning! After 19 months of horrible experiences...may His Name alone be praised!

May dis testimony be multiplied here in Jesus Name!

@Miraclemum, Udoka, Dasho & other sabi mums who helped me with their quick responses when i was too inquisitive, may God richly bless u!

God still answers prayers...

Congrats my dear.h n H 9 months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 6:58am On Oct 06, 2014
@ kechyl, congratulations, you shall carry to full term and deliver like an Hebrew woman in Jesus name. Wish you a stress free 9 months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lookingud: 6:59am On Oct 06, 2014
Good morning house, I wish everyone a mind blowing testimony this new month.

I have fertilaid for sale, it goes for 6k. I have limited bottles for pick up! Also I have fertility tea for 3k.

You can reach me on 08026404552 or 08063714990.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 7:43am On Oct 06, 2014
Congrants Kechyl this is the Lord's doing halleluah! U shall carry to term and have a supernatural childbirth in Jesus name amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 8:02am On Oct 06, 2014
Wow Kechyl!congrats to u love. Supernatural birth to u inJesus name.I am next in line .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 8:05am On Oct 06, 2014
BlessedDiva:
@Kechyl congrats dear, God has changed ur status n it shall be permanent. U shall have a stress free n healthy preg ride, carry to full term n deliver safely in Jesus name~Amen!

Happy Sallah to all our muslim mamas/papas!

Jehova Jireh, covenant keeping God I ask for overflowing bfps this month of october for us ur children trusting u iJn~Amen
Good morning all
............It is done!

@kechyl, congratulation. d good Lord that did it , ll give u the strength to carry it n may u deliver like the Hebrew women in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kechyl: 8:19am On Oct 06, 2014
Thank u so much fruitful mums! Its rly d Lord's doing.

I pray God surprises every woman here this month believing God for children, it shall come to pass...

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 8:44am On Oct 06, 2014
Morning good mamas & papas,happy salah to our muslim pple.@Kechyl congrats,may u carry to term and ave a safe delivery
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by helen4(f): 8:45am On Oct 06, 2014
@deezou. Amen oooooooooo. @ kechyl. Congrats. @dasha01. Ok, i will get those ones. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by finfol007(m): 9:09am On Oct 06, 2014
i there,fellow nurses...how was your day?
,there is a new nursing channel here on blackberry....some of you might have joined,some of you might not have...its ok....here is the channel pin. C00241581 ...(if you are not sure on what blackberry channels is all about, just click on the pin C00241581.then click join,aftrrwards check your bbm feeds/updates...u wont regeret it) this channel was created to share information about nursing and nurses which includes....regular nursing news,nursing jobs in Nigeria and abroad,nursing research,new nursing trends...e.t.c..lets together form a unified body here on bbm....
cheers({})

if the pin aint going through,try this link.... http://www.bbm.com/bbm/en/add-channel.html?bbmInviteId=C00241581

Afterward,click on open in bbm...

Thanks smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 9:17am On Oct 06, 2014
Congrats Kechyl,may God cause you to carry to term.
Good morning fruitful mamas,hope we are enjoying the break and sallah celebrations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:39am On Oct 06, 2014
@dash
She may not have polystic ovarian sydrome, my period was once like hers and I never had it. Low progesterone can mess up ones menstral cycle. I agree with the supplements u mentiond. I took fertileaid and vitex, I saw results but not taken together.
@Helen, do fasting sugar test and pelvic sacn, let's know for sure.

But what my doc did was to place me on progesterone supplement (dusphaston) it regularised d period as long as I was on it.

@kechy
Congrats sis! Your joy is permanent IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 10:10am On Oct 06, 2014
Wow!Congrats@kechyl,may Allah make what u are carrying a source of pride and happiness to ur family
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 10:10am On Oct 06, 2014
Congrats kechyl. Happy bumping. @all I hail o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kechyl: 10:21am On Oct 06, 2014
@Udoka, tnx o! Was even asking around for d flushing u & miraclebaby suggested after d hsg showed blocked left tube...God is faithful

Kisses to Nani...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 06, 2014
@Kechyl, Congratz! May the same God that did it for you multiply this testimony for all of us TTC. Fresh and sticky baby dust to all of us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 11:00am On Oct 06, 2014
@kechyl congrats.its d Lords doing.i wish u stressfree 9months.@melsmum thanks a lot.i appreciate.@all the muslim mamas and papas in the house,happy eid,but where is my own meat.@all good morning.wishing us fruitful week.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onyinyechika08: 11:06am On Oct 06, 2014
Congrats kechyl wish u healthy and happy 9 months.u shal carry to term n delivr like d hebrew women IJN.
@ sabi mamas n sis udoka. Wt else can I do to dis prolactin to come down o apart frm d ewedu n b6. I took high dose parlodel for 4 months instead of going dwn it wnt from 26(1.2-19.5)ngml to 35.8(3.5-35)ngml. Progesterone went down frm 5.8(2-25)ngml and 1.8(2-25) while on parlodel. I changed to vitex and somtimes ewdu terapy for anoda 4months n here's d result prolactin 34(3.4-26)ngml and progesterone 11.5(3-20)ngml. I ovulate everymnth see af everymonth, cycle is regular everyoda thin ok, dh ok, tubes ok. I dnt kno wt to do again.God pls hlp us all. Baby dust to us all b4 the end of this year.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
@kechyl congrats and happy bumping. That was why udoka2 advised you wait till the next cycle. God works when you least expect. Mamas just a reminder to us all. Lets keep up the hope. May God continue with these BFP showers on this thread till all of us get our shares. @olubankemi hope u're better now. Dasha01 you're blessed. @Helen4 mama @udoka2 is on track. Pls go for pelvic scan. You can do that on your own without going back to ur doc. You can also take it around ovulation say cd 13 since your cycle is over 30days. They'll be able to know if there seems to be dominant follicle. One thing to remember is that the drug that worked for one may not work for another. 2 to 3mths will be ok to know whether its for you or not. Some testified on fertility tea, some on fertilaid, vitex, fertility blend, wellwoman, prenacare conception etc. Ovaboost helps for follicle. Regular intake of folic acid and bco can't be over-emphasized. Good amount of water, stress reduction, good bding without making it look like a work, and the last but not the least- PRAYER. @Muslim mamas I never seem my share of ram ooh. Wishing you all joyful celebration. @onyinyechika08 long time. Have you tried ewedu and vit b6 religiously? Have you tried fertility detox? may be you need to clear ur system first for the new drugs to take work. It is well. @BlessedDiva how body? Pls @mummyosayande, Didiva, mum2bsoon and mamateniola show face lets know you're ok. Its holidays so no excuse ooh. @all greetings. @belleful mamas how una dey? @mamacajah long time. Hope lo is kicking well.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nazablossom(f): 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
@kechyl Congratulations, happy bumping. @all I pray that this month of October will be a month of numerous bfp for all of us.baby dust to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by helen4(f): 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
@ udoka. I did pelvic scan before going for the hsg and it came back fine. Don't just know what going on. I will try try the supplement.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablemom: 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
@Kechyl congrats dear, indeed the lord answers prayers, wishin u a stress free n healthy 9mons, happy bumping n welcome on baord!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kechyl: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tnx luv grin Tnx luv
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by createmag(f): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
A big congrats to all the belle full mamas may u all carry to term and deliver safely
Pls ooo @the sabi mamas my hormonal assay result needs explaination
Day 3
LH 7.11,0.5-10.5miu/ml
FSH 6.73,3-22miu/ml
Prolactin 17.0,2-30ng/ml
Day 21
Progesterone 52.6,4-25ng/ml
pls i need a first hand explaination before i see my gynae tomorow tanx all
baby dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
@ kechyl Congrats dear. God is faithful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ireloluwa: 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
@ kechyl congrats dear. Happy bumping. Our God is forever faithful.

@Melmum dear I need the book too. Pls send to ayogboye@yahoo.com.

More testimonies IJN. Baby dust to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyawoToBe(f): 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
kechyl:
Tnx luv grin Tnx luv
Awwwwwww cheesy So happy for you dear kiss Seeing that you were worried just last week, and looking at how God miraculously surprised you... I can only conclude that God is awesome. He does his things his own way. We can't just fathom his ways cos his ways are not our ways.

Congratulations dear! Wishing you a stress free 9months. God that did yours will surely do ours too In Jesus name. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: talk2tonie and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.