Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,507 members, 7,781,558 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:59 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5366586 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (3052) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
@all dat asked for sallah meat
grin

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dinma14: 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
@kechy, congrats dear! I bless the name of the Lord for He is faithful. Wishing U stress free 9months. Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
@create
Everything seem fine. But are u still on d cycle u did d progesterone test? 52 seem very high to just be ordinary ovulation! Am suspecting you oo

@onyinye
I use parlodel and bromergon they never worked for me. I know its not convenient, ewedu and B6 religiously will help, from what u wrote it has even reduced by 1, instead of increasing as when u took parlodel.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kechyl: 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tnx sweethearts for ur prayers, dis miracle must surely multiply in Jesus Name, amen!

@Iyawotobe, Its a rly pleasant surprise...

Sabi mums, i don cm again tongue, pls im on evergreen folic acid & B12, pls is it ok for now till i start antenatal next month?

Tnx for ur replies.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
Big congrat to u @kechyl may u carry to term and deliver like the hebrew women.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
@kechy
Yes
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kechyl: 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tnx Udoka, always ready to help...God bless u

@Ayaakanoh, tnx sweety!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lordavmercy: 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hello to all sabi mamas in the house,I av been a silient reader on this thread for over a year and I can see GOD has been faithful to people. Pls I need urgent answer to some of my lab result and questions. Here is my blood test result I received somedays ago;
FSH-13.4
LH-17.9
Prolactin-16.2
TSH-7.01(T3-2.0 and T4-97.1)
Day 21 -progesterone-31.7ng/mol.
No block tubes frm my HSG result and hubby SA result was fine.am yet to do pelvic scan. Pls could this be PCOS? Any supplement to reduce d throid level?thanks in anticipation for ur useful response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onyinyechika08: 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
God bless u mucho udoka n miraclebaby, I'll do that ewedu religiously nw cos it seems my body is nt ok with all dis orthodox medications.thanks a lot my sisters.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by createmag(f): 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
@udoka2 i dont understand ooo i only typed wat i saw in the result i collected today af started 4days back im not in the cycle i did the text pls explain further pls tanx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
@lordavmercy
FSH and LH ratio? Maybe mild pcos. BTW what's d lab range for especially fsh?

@create
I actually suspect bfp, that's quite high. Mine was abt that or a little over at 6wks pg. I don't know if it has any bad implication. I will research on it anyway, since its above range
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by createmag(f): 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
tanx dear@udoka im already searching the net too pls let me know if u find out anytin before my gynae put me under pressure dh was at work tru out d cycle i did the test we didnt bd for that cycle tanx again u really a dear sister
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dmanlex(m): 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
Trying to conceive This is a major problem so many women face in their marital home due to one infection or the other. Don't border your self any more because I've a solution for you which can correct male and female infertility problems. With Swissgarde products such as Omega Plus, Double power, Defender can help you out. Don't hide your problem, For more information and how to purchase these products call MRS Philomena 08065058269
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lordavmercy: 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
@udoka2, from my findings on google, d lab range should not be more than 10.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by helen4(f): 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
@udoka and miraclebaby. Ewedu and b6 is for what? Please
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizlazy(f): 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
hi wonderful mamas in the house.am an ardent follower of this thread.am 39 and hv bin ttcing since 2012.i was diagnosed of having premature menopause when i didnt see my period 4 4months after an evacuation as a result of miscarage i had.i later saw fertilaid whch i used 4 a month &it brought nk my period.since then my period has bin regula 28days but am stkll not getting pregnant.i ran a test on day21 &d result is as follow lh 3.31(0.5-10.5)fsh 6.78(3-23)prolactin26.1(1.2-19.5)progesterone 11.8(0.1-25) does it mean dt i do not ovulate.your responses will be appreciated.baby dust to us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by createmag(f): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
helen4:
@udoka and miraclebaby. Ewedu and b6 is for what? Please
they are used to regulate prolactin level learnt that here and it has to be prepared without potash
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by helen4(f): 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
createmag:

they are used to regulate prolactin level learnt that here and it has to be prepared without potash
thanks sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
Congrats @ Kechyl, waoo if u remembered clearly you had hsg last month and was told only one tube is patent, this is good news ooo.

I wish you a supernatural pregnancy.

Think you are the second mama getting Preggy the very month you do hsg abi make I go do too ni? Good to copy good thing too.

What day of cycle is it done? Have done it before and all was OK. Should I try it again?

Please where is the best place to do it in Lagos without pain? The one I did the last time was so so painful.

Going to two yeear s now i did it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
Good evening fam
@Miraclebaby dearest body dey here dey act up, but na im sabi cos God is in charge,
Guess u are doing great urself, keep up d good work, it will speak soon mama ejima

@Udoka thanks for ur help n responses on here, God bless u, ur Dh n Nani

@all mia mamas hope u re all doing well, pls show n register ur bfps o, thank u

Bady dust to all of us iJn~Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
@ kechyl congrats sweetie...the lord that started this in your life will surely see u thru....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
Plx I wud like to ask...does taking vitamin b complex delay AF Coz am 6 days late for my period...hoping to test soon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 6:03am On Oct 07, 2014
@JUMAYIN, to d best of ♍y knowledge vit B complex does not delay af, I stand to be corrected tho, sis pls go n pee on that stick sharp cos it's like bfp dey knock for ur door smiley

Good morning fruitful people
We are blessed!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 6:26am On Oct 07, 2014
@Kechyi...wishing u a stressfree 9M.May u deliver like hebrew woman.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dinma14: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2014
Good morning fruitful mamas.
@Dasha01 pls dear can I juice d scent leaf water and keep or must I always take it fresh?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kechyl: 8:44am On Oct 07, 2014
Gd morning mums in d house.

@Olubankemi, u can say dat again...Im in ph, I wld hv given u d address, it wasn't as painful as i thot it wld be & d doctor was v friendly, explaining each step.

I think its worth trying bt ur doc shld b in d best position to advise u. May God gv u a reason to smile!

@Akpaumuaka, tnx sweet.

A fruit-full week to us all...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by estagirl(f): 9:52am On Oct 07, 2014
@ kechyl...congrats may dis BFP be twins or triplet....am very happy for you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TCF1980(m): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2014
kechyl:
Gd morning mums in d house.

@Olubankemi, u can say dat again...Im in ph, I wld hv given u d address, it wasn't as painful as i thot it wld be & d doctor was v friendly, explaining each step.

I think its worth trying bt ur doc shld b in d best position to advise u. May God gv u a reason to smile!

@Akpaumuaka, tnx sweet.

A fruit-full week to us all...

@Kechyl. Please where in Port Harcourt?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
@ blessed diva...I tested dis morning and its a BFN....am 7 days late for my period
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kechyl: 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
TCF1980, Its called Datta Medical Centre, along Woji road, PH.

@Estagirl, chai! there is God o! lolzzzz! Triplets ke! shebi u go cm help me carry them, tnx dearie!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hello house, I jst did a Transvaginal scan and here is my result;
UTERUS; Normal sized, non-gravid uterus is noted in anteverted position. No intra utererine mass/fibroid. The endometrial plate is thin and regular. Nil cyesis. Cervix is closed

MYOMETRIUM; The myometrium appears smooth and homogenous in echo pattern and texture.

ADNEXAE; both ovaries are normal in sizes, they both harbour tiny multiple discrete cystic lesions in their periphery.

POD; no fluid collection noted. The urinary bladder is normal in wall outline and shape with clear uterine contents

IMPRESSION; polycystic ovarian syndrome.

Hormonal assay me be advised

Pls what do I do now? I'm so shaky and confused. Pls help me shed some light on dis POCS thingy. Thanks as I await ur response and encouragement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
K

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (3052) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.