Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,363 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5386757 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
congrats @iyawotobe, wishing you a h&h 9 months,

there will be many more bfp on this thread in the remaining 2 months, God is set to do last minute miracles on this thread...our God is never too late, He comes at the right and its too late for Him to let us down!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nazablossom(f): 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
@iyawotobe a big Congratulations to you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
@ iyawotobe, congratulations!!!!!!!! So happy for you. Indeed our God is a miracle working God. My pastor usually say something. He said if you can explain it then it's not God but if you can't explain it, u are sure it's God.
He is called the unfathomable ( who can comprehend his way). I give God all the glory on your behalf, wish you a happy and stress free 9 months.

@dasha01 dearie, i believe you are encouraged by iyawotobe testimony. God is working on your case, don't worry he will by pass all protocol for your sake and we shall rejoice with the you in Jesus name.

@all, let me leave this words with you. " when it comes late, it comes big" . Our lives shall be full of surprises and we shall rejoice together in Jesus name. Baby dust to us all.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by erutoria: 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
Congratulations iyawotobe. Wish u a wonderful nine months.God is faithfull!! Ours is on the way
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
@iyawotobe congrats mummy baby, so so happy for u. The Ancient of days has done it, when u least expected, HE did it at HIS own time that He knows is also good for u, without any help from d vitamins, all glory to HIS name forever!
This is bfp by supernatural n I tap from this supernatural bfp in Jesus name-Amen
I wish u stress free n healthy preg ride tht will end in safe delivery at d full term.

Fertility Blessings ppl
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
Congrats@iyawotobe
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by idyobot: 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
@iwayotobe. Happy 9mths 2 u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
@iyawotobe...congrats dear.I receive my own testimony.
@Dasha...u r such a strong woman.I appreciate God for ur spirit.
Haven't had anything to say which is why I have not posted for sometime.God U R Faithful!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
@ Iyawotobe, a big Congratulations to u. I rejoice with u dis tym. It is d Lord's doing n it is marvellous in our sight. U shall carry 2 term IJN.

Our father in heaven, we're grateful 4 dis testimony. U're worthy 2 be praised oh Lord, for U give us more n more BFPs in dis last quarter of d year. Our lives will show forth ur signs n wonders IJN.

@ Dasha01, it is well with u dearie.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Baaby: 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
Congratulation Iyawotobe, u shall carry to term and deliver like a Hebrew woman. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onyinyechika08: 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
Congrats iyawotobe I rejoice with you. Wish u a happy n stressfree 9 months. Ours shall come miraculously too ijn. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TCF1980(m): 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
nazablossom:
@iyawotobe a big Congratulations to you. this is really the kind of news and encouragement I need right now.and I am really hoping for my own bfp more than I have ever hoped before. in all the course of ttc my husband has always been the strong one both in keeping faith and.encouragement. one Sunday my af showed It's ugly head again and I didn't cry this time around but my husband engaged me on a serious talk on How He want us to start test all over again ,to cut the long story short, we went to see a gynae today with our old results, she suggested that we should Jeep faith that there is No need to start running test again since my cycle is normal .and my dh's sa is now OK.she only wrote infection test for us to know if the one we treated before was done well.I really have a strong feeling that my testimony time is around the corner. baby dust to all of us

@Nazablosom. Are you based in Lagos? If yes, please do assist me with your female gynae's contact.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Wumee: 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
@iyawotobe,i rejoice with you,u shall carry to term by God's grace.Ire akari gbogbo wa ooooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
omoalaafin:
Please, I need answers

She's suppose to take it till bfp. It doesn't hinder ovulation or implantation. Or min of 3 months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
Congratz iyawotobe, I tap from this blessing and I wish u a h and h nine months. I'm next to testify.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chiclasweet: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
My sabi mamas ,pls before seeing my Dr next week Monday can anyone help interprete this SFA result.
Colour: grey opalescent ,
viscousity :high,
liquidation:high,
conc .: 18.0x 10 to power 6/ml
Mobility: Active : 28percent, sluggish: 21 percent, immotile : 51percent.
Morphology : 13 percent.
Thanks,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
@iyawotobe congratulations on ur bfp.
i tap into ur testimony. i am next in line to testify
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anewdawn: 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
Iyawotobe congratulations. Wishing u God's protection thru this 9mnths.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
Iyawotobe congrat on your BFP u shall carry to term.

@misbee go to youtube and type self fertility massage u will see the video of how to go about it there.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
Iyawotobe........ congrats!!!!!!! wishing u a stress free bumping. kiss @ kingsyze..... congrats to ur dw. she wil carry to term IJN. @ dasha..... the Lord is your strength sis. at all d mamas...... it's well. let's keep up the faith... God s still on the throne.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
I bursta into songs of praises when I saw the wonderful testimonies. Our God is awesome. He is able to do exceedingly beyond our expectations. He will share his glory with noone. His timing is beautiful n perfect. Congrats to u Iyawo to be. What d Lord has done shall be permanent.
I am greatly encouraged. My testimony is on d way. Praise God
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by darlenee: 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
@IyawoTobe, a big congrats to u dear. The Lord who has started this beautiful work in you will see you through. Wish you a stress free 9months. Thanks for lettings us know what you did differently, its really encouraging. I can feel it strongly that there will be a whjole lot of bfps on this thread within the next. 70 days remaining in thus year in Jesus Name

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by toni2014(f): 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
@iyawotobe, congrats, have an exciting 9mths. You shall carry safely to term ijn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
chiclasweet:
My sabi mamas ,pls before seeing my Dr next week Monday can anyone help interprete this SFA result.
Colour: grey opalescent ,
viscousity :high,
liquidation:high,
conc .: 18.0x 10 to power 6/ml
Mobility: Active : 28percent, sluggish: 21 percent, immotile : 51percent.
Morphology : 13 percent.
Thanks,
I think everything needs to be improved,but i know sabi mamas can help with what to do.and d mophorlogy is incomplete;d 13% is it normal or abnormal?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kechyl: 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
@Iyawotobe, congrats sis! Healthy & happy 9 mths to u!

It seems we hv some similarities, I also stopped all medication b4 d hsg, bd for just 2 days during ovulation & unplanned abstinence for d remaining 2ww cos i just decided to take a fast.

hmmm....God is ever faithful, I believe that b4 31st of Dec, 2014, there will be so many BFPs dat we wont be able to count especially those dat hv bn ttc for a long time.

GOD IS ABLE

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lordavmercy: 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
Congrats dear iyawotobe,u will carry to term IJN.@fruitful and sabi mamas.I've started d full fertility treatment after 2yrs5months of ttc. My gynae placed me on clomid 50mg frm cd 2-6 and transvaginal follicular tracking frm cd 10,12,14,16. I had PCOS frm d recent hormonal-pro. result. Pls is there anything to do wit dis thyroid result?(t3-2.0, t4-97.1 and TSH-7.01) because my gynae says its normal but am nt satisfied wit dt. Secondly,pls can I use other supplements/vitamins(maca,vitamin E ,zinc)with or after clomid? Biko help me out
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lordavmercy: 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
BlessedDiva:
Oh Dasha01 ♍y darln sis, d enemy is just fighting a lost battle, it's so good to see him lose. U re having these difficulties because God has done it spiritually, ur bfp is about to manifest physically, ur breakthrough is now n I can feel it. He has promised n has fulfilled it. Just ignore all these stumbling blocks cos they are mirage.
Keep praising.
Congrats in advance!
U are blessed forever dearest.

Sistas any idea of a place one can do a painless Hsg in Abuja? pls let Me know
@all we are more than conquerors.
Loads of baby dust!
@blessedD,I did my hsg at garki hospital and it was painless because I was given an injection before startin. I was able to drive and went to work d second day. But u knw our body tolerates differently. It is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by idyobot: 11:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
Lordavmercy:
Congrats dear iyawotobe,u will carry to term IJN.@fruitful and sabi mamas.I've started d full fertility treatment after 2yrs5months of ttc. My gynae placed me on clomid 50mg frm cd 2-6 and transvaginal follicular tracking frm cd 10,12,14,16. I had PCOS frm d recent hormonal-pro. result. Pls is there anything to do wit dis thyroid result?(t3-2.0, t4-97.1 and TSH-7.01) because my gynae says its normal but am nt satisfied wit dt. Secondly,pls can I use other supplements/vitamins(maca,vitamin E ,zinc)with or after clomid? Biko help me out
The
Tsh is high, above upper limit of normal. U can seek a second opinion.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 1:48am On Oct 23, 2014
@iyawotobe congratulation my dear,God is indeed faithful and you will enjoy your nine months and at the end give birth like the Hebrew women.
Iyawotobe,how long have you being ttcing and what was your challenge?

Just trying not to TTC this month and work on my weight. I visited the gym yesterday and my weight is up to 75kg.I have to cut down to 60kg.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 4:52am On Oct 23, 2014
O' Lord our God,how excellent is ur name in all d earth. T hank u for ur awesome goodness,ur lovingkindness every morning nd faithfulness evening,for ur promise that never fail concerning those BFPs testimonies dz month nd those to testify before it runs out.Be exalted forever.
@all,good morning as ur unexplainable miracle is on d way ijn.
@idyobot,sorry for dz late reply as am not in good coverage area for days.
BFP: Big Fat Positive i.e,when u test positive to pregnancy after ovulation.
DH: Darling Husband.
DW: Darling Wife.
DD: Darling Daughter.
LO: Little Ones.
BD: Bedding for s??x.
O: ovulation.
Abeg, for AF nd EWCM,d mama's in d house ll tell us dz bcs it pass my knowledge oo.
Pls,noble mama's nd substance mother tell us d meaning.
Joyful day today ijn. Plenty baby dust to us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 7:09am On Oct 23, 2014
Lordavmercy, you want your tsh to be close to 2, preferably less than 2. Was this after taking Clovmid or before? IF after, wait after a while and test again. If before Dr might need to put you on thyroxine.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Itissettled3: 7:49am On Oct 23, 2014
Good morning everyone. Please where can I do a painless HSG in Lagos and the price please. Thank you so much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.