Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (641) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392611 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by darlenee: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
Congrats @ritayoung, wish you a stress free 9 months dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by erutoria: 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
@ritayoung congratulations!!! God is faithfull. I tap into d ur testimony. I wish u a nine months of strss free and safe delivery. @all our testimony is on the way we collect us soon bf the end of 2014 . DEvil will be put to shame
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
@ritayoung congrates on ur bfn,God will see u tru d nine months journey iJn Amen.Baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
@ritayoung congrates on ur bfn,God will see u tru d nine months journey iJn Amen.We are next to be announced by his grace.Baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
@meagamum go do pregnancy test asap cus dis ur greeting heeen.... grin grin cheesy

@ritayoung congratulations you shall carry to term.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Itissettled3: 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
Her name is Dr. Onyekwere. She is a gynae consultant at LASUTH Ikeja. You can see her on Thursdays cos that is her clinic days. But you have to be very very patient. You know general hospital and it's wahala. I think she also has a private hospital where she sees patients but I am not so sure.

I remember one time I was frustrated/tired of taking drugs and all. I went to see her and when she prescribed more drugs for me, I broke down and started weeping She just quietly brought out her bible and preached faith back into me. That alone in my book iswonderful.

[qquote author=TCF1980 post=27407950]

Please pm me her contact details.[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hello house. I've rily missed evry1. Congrats to all d new belleful mums n dad @ritayoung, @Iyawo to be n @kingsyze. Wishing h n h term mashaAllaah. Bfp stories make me so happy. We thank God for the new bfps n we pray it will go round inshaAllaah to bring forth healthy LOs. Ameen. Taking things a bit easy ds cycle over here jare cos ds (ttc) is def nt in our control bt we can only pray that God make it happen for us vry soon. So ds cycle i've been trying not to remember cycle day *who am I kidding? cheesy * no temping/charting (made easier cos DH nw leaves home 5:30/6 a.m to get to work vry early; has a PHd in workaholism. Lol) easing up a bit on d virtually "only fruits n veggies" diet b4 veg farm go grow for our head, n I stopped beating up myself ontop swimmers wey dey swim come down after BD instead DH n I wld laff n laff on how dry down below is lol. nw I'm only taking folic acid n B6 (nobody in my family ever planned dr babies or know anything called pre-natal anything n they'r always combining various birth control methods n strategies n my extended maternal family na woman ville o, I no geh brother sef.lol Hope I can follow thru wt ds relax approach I'm trying sha before I'll start obsessing again (minus say I took a hpt on thursday CD6 :| cos I've been seriously constipated for days n I'm weak like all d time so I jst had to make sure ni o no be say I be POASaholic o cheesy @Dasha its well wt u dear, u'll smile soonest by God's grace. Keep keeping on I luv ur spirit. As we'r encouraging, motivating n sharing in one another's pain so shall we celebrate with evry1 of us very soon mashaAllaah. Abeg no mind my tory o, i've rilly missed u all my e-family cheesy sticky baby dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ritayoung(f): 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
Thanks every1 God will surely answer us all,well I didn't do much but I could remember running a semen test dh,and I did Hormonal profile which says I ve no issue, but I was wondering Y is taking me so long to conceive, I even started planning to go for HSG wen I read on TTC thread about preseed I decided to try it out because anytime I bed wit dh the sermen normally comes out, so I got it and use it and waited for period but it didn't show,I wasn't so sure because I ve missed my period for like 10days due to clomid I took which I did hpt but it says negative, so when I missed this one I thought it wasn't real I had to do about 4hpt which shows positive, but wanted to b very sure I ve to go for blood test and its confirmed positive... God has being faithful to me...thanks every1 for rejoicing wit me,God will surly perfect all that concerns we all in TTC.

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
darlenee:
@everfaithfulGod, exactly the same thing happened to me after the 2nd. Miscarriage I had nd also after I started taking clomid, bt is improved a lot now, what I did was that I detoxified myself, then I started taking epo, astymin, royaljelly and maca and also pregnacare original, because a nurse said the scanty blood flow could be because I was anemic and. Sometimes because I had an annovulatory cycle but now it has improved greately. What am just sure of is that God is in control and he will settle us this year.
@Dasha01 really sometimes nacking can get the cervix open o, especially hen you do it in different styles espetially the cannine. Its well with us all.
thank u my sister for ur response. ive gotten asheitu adams bitters dis evening,i will start using it dis nite to see if detoxification will increase d flow. baby dust ur way

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
@ritayoung. i am so happy for you. congratulations on ur bfp. u will carry to term and deliver like hebrew women.
pls how much did u get d preseed lub?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by modaofnations(f): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
Wsfirstlady:
@Dasha 01, @Darlene, @olubankemi @ Modaofnations, this cervix open/close thingy was explained to me both by my gynae, doc and the sonographer, they all said that the cervix opens only during O and AF and closes after O, AF and during pregnancy.
U are very right. I agee with u. I use 2 think b4 dat it was permanently open & only closes after conception. But now I know better; We learn everyday. Baby dust ur way
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ritayoung(f): 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
Not very cost my dh bought it for 3,800 at med plus in lagos
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
@Dasha01,God bless u in all ways.Am telling u categorically that u ll Laugh last with JOY celebrateing u.
Abeg,no be say i like therapy but mind u i learn a lot on dz forum nd my prayer is that every challenges ll surely turn to CELEBRATION..ijn.If she demand i ll give but i can put it forward bcs we have our own way of doing things...God bless u nd baby dust with Joy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by modaofnations(f): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
@Olubankemi; pls I need urgent reply as soon as u read dis. I stumbled upon ur post dat had 2 do wit Aligator pepper clearing multiple fibroid & cyst. Please wat quantity is 2b taken? How many xs a day & when?
Secondly, how is bitter leaf used 2 detoxify? Wat quantity? How & wen?
I'll try & fish out d post if possible
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 1:02am On Oct 25, 2014
@mariangat10 Seriously Like seriously So you went through this thread and convinced yourself that this is the right place to post this? Really mr/mrs or whatever? A spell to bring back lost husband? No, we ain't looking for our husbands, we know what we are looking for, and if we were, trust me mariangat10, we know who to call on..... God... The true and only God. So next time you want to waste the little data you have, thread easily, scrutinize very well before you post any rubbish anyhow and anywhere.

nekwa gi.......

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 4:03am On Oct 25, 2014
MelsMum:
@mariangat10 Seriously Like seriously So you went through this thread and convinced yourself that this is the right place to post this? Really mr/mrs or whatever? A spell to bring back lost husband? No, we ain't looking for our husbands, we know what we are looking for, and if we were, trust me mariangat10, we know who to call on..... God... The true and only God. So next time you want to waste the little data you have, thread easily, scrutinize very well before you post any rubbish anyhow and anywhere.
nekwa gi.......
grin

My sister the post tire me oh,just imagine spell at this electronic age where we have an able God that can divide the red sea and allow men to walk on dry land.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 4:07am On Oct 25, 2014
@Bcolar make sure you check well before you take any medication

I am on the move oh,abeg fruitful mamas,I am using lemon and watermelon smoothies to detox,hope it is okay using lemon while ttcing?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by erutoria: 6:50am On Oct 25, 2014
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by erutoria: 6:53am On Oct 25, 2014
@twintower, using lemon while ttc is nt too good. its depends on our body chemistry. I hv read abt lemon and first bitterleaf juice that they can cause abortion though they are medicinal. So while ttc we don't knw when conception can happen. Hope this help. Pls, can someone enlighten on preseed? I don't knw wht is it and it use for. Baby dust to us all in IJN Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TCF1980(m): 7:25am On Oct 25, 2014
erutoria:
@twintower, using lemon while ttc is nt too good. its depends on our body chemistry. I hv read abt lemon and first bitterleaf juice that they can cause abortion though they are medicinal. So while ttc we don't knw when conception can happen. Hope this help. Pls, can someone enlighten on preseed? I don't knw wht is it and it use for. Baby dust to us all in IJN Amen

@erutoria. Preseed is a lubricant for bd. It is sp.erm friendly and eases things...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 25, 2014
@mariangat10, bravo! You spelled your husband's name and he appeared...no wahala, thanks for the info and contacts, your husband is in trouble now, we go see who go pass this spelling contest! Other ladies are also free to use thesame means to get him as well so that next time you will learn to keep this your deceptive testimony to yourself....meanwhile, where does he work? Hope he has some dols$? Give us his full name so we can spell it correctly for faster manifestation grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 25, 2014
@twintower, lemon is very good for ttc, I once posted a link on lemon and grape fruit, it is acidic but has an alkaline effect and balances the body Ph wen it goes inside. but most ttc things are usually done before you o'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 7:58am On Oct 25, 2014
Dasha01:
@twintower, lemon is very good for ttc, I once posted a link on lemon and grape fruit, it is acidic but has an alkaline effect and balances the body Ph wen it goes inside. but most ttc things are usually done before you o'
cheesy

Dasha you always make me laugh.you want to help the lady spell the husband's name cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thanks about the info on lemon,I will stop when I want to ov.
@erutoria I appreciate,I am just taking it for detox before ovulation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 25, 2014
@twintower, na spelling bee contest na....

I just remembered something now, for those who experience se.men flowing out after bd, you can try soft cup, wear it immediately after bd to hold back the fluid from flowing out and give the swimmers better chance to win the race, I was jus thinking that female condom might serve the same purpose cos soft cup was actually meant for af but ppl changed the use and it has a high success rate when used with preseed, it is also used for self-ivf procedure.....Google it! I actually remembered cos I went to the pharmacy and I saw a post about female condom, if it looks like the picture I posted then it can serve cos soft cup is hard to find

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 8:22am On Oct 25, 2014
Morning great pple@ayaakonh hahaha d greeting na with mucsle by fire by force lol.It was actually a net wk issue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 9:46am On Oct 25, 2014
@all greetings @Dasha01 you're blessed. Thumbs up sis. @Noblewife well done. Hope lo and dw are good. @udoka2 u've been silent? how's Nani? @all mama's/papa's that got their bfp congrats, supernatural birth shall be ur portion. @erutoria LEMON is different from LIME. Lemon has good properties compared to lime. Research indicates lemon water can even be used to reduce morning sickness, treat catarrh in pregnancy etc. But moderation should be the key to all. Excess of everything is bad. On the other hand, LIME is a no no for a ttcer. pls lets note the too.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 25, 2014
MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD GRANT YOU THE JOYOUS FRUIT OF THE WOMB, THIS YEAR IS YOUR YEAR, THIS MONTH IS YOUR MONTH, THIS WEEK IS YOUR WEEK, TODAY IS YOUR DAY. YOU SHALL RECIEVE THIS BLESSING IN MULTITUDES. IN JESUS NAME.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 10:40am On Oct 25, 2014
halloha,how is efribori does? Been over 20 years oooo,how much I af missed u gals/guys....congratulobia to the bellefull mammas,wish u all a healthy preggy season..
Welcome newbies,may your desires come through,amin..
Abeg how is my alwaystrue, venuslicious venus,zezzyliscious zeezy,lizzyslawz,greenfruits,iya ibejis nd ibetas,and the rest of my paddys,?how ona dey ooooo?
@ mariagrant10, i wouldav loved to ignore your post,but my hand no go gree me. Respect ur old age and go face your fake family and sanjay,because if I swear for you this day,u no go know wetin jam u.
Abeg who af hear from beloved1993,this her silence no good na....
If u know say u asked after me during my unintended absence,say "HI".God bless you as u say hi,if I find out nobody asked after me,hmmmm,what will happen ehn,what will happen ehn,exactly what happened in 1763 will repeat itself,yes 1763....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by modaofnations(f): 10:48am On Oct 25, 2014
olubankemi:
@Zenoj, OK about the bitters. Thanks for shedding more light on it .

@Noblewife, frankly speaking, no particular dosage but I used half a spoon of blended aligator pepper (i bought like two cups and blended it to powder for keeps) plus little qty of ginger, i usually buy fresh ginger, blend a litte of it mix with water, add half a spoon of aligator pepper to it and drink.

Caution: make sure you have a cup of water beside you so that you can drink it immediately after taking this combo.

2: dont take aligator pepper after ovulation. You can take it throughout your cycle to deal with the fibroid if its a trouble. Also you can use it with warm water.
@Olubankemi; yes I just found the post but quick questions; wat quantity of water do u mix the AP & ginger or rather, wat quantity of ginger water do u mix d 1/2 spoon of AP with?
Secondly, when do u take it? 1st tin in d mrn on empty stomach or last tin at nite.
Thirdly; can I do dis & still cleanse with bitterleaf same day?
Happy wkend
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 11:06am On Oct 25, 2014
ok ok, with the help of MT(mentions),i af seen those who asked after me...
A big shout out to @praisefulmum,@bros inwangobio aka baba generals, @zaramum,i dey sell agbo for liberia,come find me there, @udoka,mummy nanilicious,@ muma,@ bcolah,@cjnonnzy,when we dey come chop iresi nd cikin?@tbaby,kini show re?sho shur ni,@ flakeekeey,@ miraclebaby,@ Ayaakanoh, plentyfull love from me to all of you...will compose a song soon for you all...
@ edunjobix,aka beloved1993,aka mummy twin princess, IT'S A LIE(in my unilag babe voice), na wa onto you ooo,so happy to hear this good news,God bless them,next one na 2 boys ooo,amin....
And to think I thought @zeezy@venus@alwaystrue@greenfruit@iyaibeji, asked after me,i come dey ask after them too,i take my asking after back ojere.....i no ask of ona again oooo...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 11:54am On Oct 25, 2014
@modaofnations pls go thru d post from @BlessedDiva you'll get the details. She copied it from her mail as she wrote and had to put it down when someone asked, either last week or earlier this wk. The OP was @olubankemi and she used it after mis.carriage. Ah... Safe06 welcome back. I personally missed your posts. Hope you won't disappear again. How av U been? thank God people asked after you as I wouldn't like that 1763 stuff to repeat itself. Hahahahahaha... Pls don't take back d asking as they've not been regular. @iyaibeji transfered to favour thread. I guess same with zeezy @alwaystrue pop in once a month or sth like that. @venus only when she reads any annoying comment or wrong posts. Don't worry, may be they're awaiting ur return. Hope you brought some candy.lol. @Dasha01 you know its to all softcut products that are good. INSTEAD SOFTCUP was the one recommended. Female con'dm would av spermicide effect thus the aim will be defeated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.