Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5388435 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
@HOTMOMMA , the link below is also a usa to naija buying and shipping site.
note: hvnt used it b4

http://ordertonigeria.com/

congrats..iyaderachuks..what an AMAZING AND AWESOME GOD!!!!!!.8yrs no be beans .he has wiped your tears and shame away!!!
Father we praie and worship YOUR HOLY NAME!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
Good evening pple....plx I wanna ask, does anyone have supernatural childbirth...abeg make una send am to my mail...biko, my email is jumokeagoke@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
Congrats iyaderachuks, may u av a stress-free n healthy 9 mnths.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 11:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
Thank u mumihaja.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 7:22am On Nov 28, 2014
Thank you @RipVanWink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 10:44am On Nov 28, 2014
Sanu...@ mumihaja.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 28, 2014
@mumihaja

Amen to the 10 inch overstretch vjay..u made me smile there..ive been too emotional these days.cry over evrytin.May my God arise and wipe this tears quickly.depression creeping in.

My tears are because this month has passed without d belle again.i had my ovulation 3 days ago.i bd a day before ovulation n. On d day of ovulation still I see cervical mucus after hubby n I finished.the only way I know I'm not pregnant during my cycle is wen immediately after ovulation.i start getting swollen and painful boobs till d end of my cycle and den I see cervical mucus. A lot.dt month I know I'm not pregnant.im just wondering I have this ovulation signs,bding on my fertile days.still no pregnancy.nawa for this ttc thing o.anybody else has this experience too?

Mumihaja you r a blessing to this thread.thank you so much.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
Congrats @iyaderachucks. Wonderful news! May you carry to term. 8yrs no be yams o. Iv been ttc for 5months now and almost driving myself crazy, please how did you do it? Doesnt matter now anyways, the end result negates the trying times. I hope to give my own testimony soon

Baby dust to all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mumsyfiyin: 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
Please I would appreciate if you could provide answer to my question I did a serum progesterone test on day 23 and the result came out at 45noml what does this mean and I have an history of high prolactin which has reduced drastically with test showing so

I would also like to know why after sex most of DH sperms runs down even after suspending myself like suggested for minutes if I stand up most of it drips down like sticky liquid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hi all. been quite a while. was out of town and busy with some stuffs. Congratulations to all preggie mamas. May you all carry to term in JESUS name.
I'm happy to know that our Moms that have been on ttc for 8 years, 11 years have gotten their bfp this year. Shout out to @Oct.20, @Udoka mama, @everyone I can't remember their names.

For those Moms who have experienced mc or loss of any form. I declare that by the mercies of God, your next bfp this year will be your Take Home Baby in JESUS name.

@mamacajah, olubankemi, and all keeping this thread alive: Una dooo!!!! (in Edo parlance) .

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
@Udoka: Big sis, how Nani and your DH. I sure say you don dey arrange for no. 2 by now. A beg I get question for you o! How can a high level of LH be reduced? LH at day21 precisely. By the way, I gbadun your ewedu therapy, no be small. God bless you plenty plenty.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 10:01am On Nov 29, 2014
JUMAYIN:
Good evening pple....plx I wanna ask, does anyone have supernatural childbirth...abeg make una send am to my mail...biko, my email is jumokeagoke@gmail.com

hi dear, pls be more careful with d display of ur personal info here o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
@ Kechyl, I saw your post somewhere about you stooling and vomiting after eating vegetable soup. Please kindly go to hospital immediately and keep forcing yourself to drink water because the stooling and vomiting will make you lose fluids which will make you dehydrated and it's deleterious to both your health and that of your growing foetus. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hello everyone. How r we keeping up? May God answer our prayers. Me dey one corner and taking things one step at a time n observing ttc from afar. I won't go and come and kill myself o jare. It's well with us all.
iyaiderachucks congrats once again. Call us make I come chop rice ,will come(with my big belle by time IJN) chop oh.
how every dey go miraclebaby,Mummyhaja, mychildishere, mummy2besoon, blessedmum, balesseddiva, and all the New mamas may your stay be short IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zamm(f): 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2014
mumihaja ,lol @ 3guys using touchlight 2 find d closed cervix,it is well o,Notin person no go c n endure because of ttc,make God ansa us all soon.AMEN.
Thanks 4 posting d number "HUGS"
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
Ok so I called the woman and she said she's at portharcourt.she said I have to come and see her there.i actually thought she was in Lagos since I'm based here.

@mumihaja...please I'm really interested in you helping me send it down...I tried to send a PM to you.dont know if u got it.dont want to leave my email add here for private reasons.pls get in touch with me when u see dis.thank you for all your selflessness. God almighty will look at your heart and reward you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uzomina: 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
EVERY WOMEN NEEDS GUIFEI BAO

Expelwasete
makes blood and Qi flow fluently in all channels and vessel
Cleanses the uterus and facilitate Clear and  Unclear Qi to th desired destinatios
It can help recover a glowIng complexion
It helps cure chronic and stubborn gynecological diseases such as ovarian cysts, cervical erosion, block fallopain tube, fibroid, pelvic inflammation, annexitis, elyritis, venereal diseases etc.
Reduce freckles
Rejuvenate the uterus
Promote the secretion of female hormones
Activating cells
Recover ovarian activities
Enhances sexual health
Delay ageing process

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 4:59am On Nov 30, 2014
Uzomina how much is guifei bao sold pls
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumofallnation: 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
Pls mumihaja I also need the woman's contact. Thanks.
mumihaja:
@mumilaw, Amen! thank you, may God bless you too.
@pamara, i will send you her contact then.
@santagelo25, Amen to your prayers! i wish you God's blessings as well... the bible says "to him that is joined to all the living there is hope" as long as we are alive some day, some time, some where help will surely reach us if we keep our hope alive and communicate with people, when you conquer a particular obstacle in your life, you become a master of it but when you withhold that knowledge from ppl God will raise up ppl that will be wiser than you and make your knowledge irrelevant.....i know a lot of ppl feel in ttc journey you should keep quiet and have your baby and when you are trying for #3 then you can share your secret, for me thats wickedness.....lets carry each other along, everyone has been assigned a baby from the foundation of the world so no one will take your own...it is well!

@Venuss, there is no harm in trying, you can mail me then...i just spoke with her and she said if the first insert doesnt work, that she will do a second one and there will definitely be a breakthrough with the 3rd one.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by WinieAF: 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hello people, just joined this thread and commend this initiative.

Am sure it will be helpful for me also and may all our prayers be answered smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
@ayashow, u said u don't mind goin to see her, she lives in okube in Bayelsa and she visits ph to treat women, so u can decide where u wnt to see her, you don't need to post ur email add, send me a mail pls

Happy sunday y'all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
mumofallnation:
Pls mumihaja I also need the woman's contact. Thanks.

Bayelsa woman-08189129197, 07061643924
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kechyl: 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
Tnx @ Praisefulmum, wld hv asked dat question in dis forum cos I feel more at home here bt i hv to b sensitive.

I become so nauseous when i see or perceive drugs though i manage to tk my prenatals so i opted for a 'funny' solution an old woman told me & it stopped both d stooling & vomiting, (grind charcoal, add water, sieve & drink). Na wa!

May this month of December bring great harvests of babies, it is still very possible. God bless.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 7:49am On Dec 01, 2014
Happy New Month Y'all, may God almighty remember every womb on this thread and bless us with babies IJN Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 01, 2014
HNM to all my e- sistas. May d good Lord restore to us evrytin d devil has stolen away from us and make d last month of dis year full of bfp for us. Love u all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 01, 2014
Good morning and happy new month fruitful moms.

Please I need someone to help with the prescription of clomid. Iv been ttc for 5 months and my gyne says he wouldn't prescribe or take any actions until after 1 year of ttc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
happy new month my e-family.
I declear december our month of fruitfulness in jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fehintywealth(f): 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
HNM to all my e-sisters n brothers, am tagging this month, month of divine Big Fat Positive answers to all our heart desires. Amen

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.