Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5387249 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
dp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anewdawn: 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
Who is with me @ ODM world anointing service @ TBS. The anointing this night must go round on this thread. I use my self as a point of contact to us all still in God's waiting room in Jesus name I pray!

We shall receive our miracles. This nonsense must stop this 2015 and onward thru christ our lord!

Receive ur miracles in the most honourable name which is above all names!

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
Thank u all, and amen to dat prayer @Anewdawn. May God answer us speedily ijmn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
So my test result is out, Candida specie
Yeast infection present+++
Diflucan, gynodaktarin ovules and funesten cream was prescribed for treatment, though the aboki pple no tell how long I go do the treatment.

@mummyelena that can't be ectopic pregnancy o. Ectopic pregnancy is a severe case and also a physically painful experience.

With ectopic pregnancy you get a positive hpt and bpt and the usual preggy symptoms.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mzora:
@trendy86 I had irregular cycles too but fertilaid helped correct it in my case. You can also run an infection test,to rule out any infection cos that could also delay periods. I hope this helps.
Tnx love
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 11:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
@ mummy elena. God is on the throne. At times our hormones before af go a little crazy n hence pms may look n feel a lot like pregnancy. I had an ectopic pregnancy n that comes with a lot of pain n even bleeding. That is not ur portion in Jesus name. Thank all those that congratulate u n hold steadfast to ur faith. Ur miracle is at your doorstep. Cheers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 11:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
@melsmum. Diflucan is a single dose
D ovules use all in a packet.one every night. I don't know how many d ovules are for gynokratrirn .some of the pessaries are 3days treatment others 7days. In my case I used gynotroysd. A 3 day treat ment. The cream is just to relieve the itching. Use d pessary well inserting deeply in ur private place. Dh can help u. No sex during treatment. Wash ur panties in hot water n remember to dry outside for sun to kill any fungi growth remaining. Am happy it is just candida. U will be fine. Big hug.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iretinyee(f): 11:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
@gbadeoreofe. U are highly welcome and other newbies. Ur stay ll be short in Jesus name. God will grant us all our hrt desires dis Year. We ll carry and bring forth our adorable. I really feel ur pains but d lord almighty ll be ur strength at dis time. Dnt let dis limit ur faith in God cos he is d author and d finisher of our faith. I did fibroid surgery August 2013. it was multiple fibroid. To d glory I did scan last year april and dis year jan and no single fibroid was seen. I lives in lagos but did mine in onitsha.(Kanayo hospital onitsha). D doctor is an expert. He will remove everything. That is where my sister did her own 4yrs ago and hers is also multiple. To the glory she has 2 boys now. she doesn't have a single fb. Am also ttc but d stone of fibroid has been rolled away from my life
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iretinyee(f): 12:01am On Jan 31, 2015
All mums and dads pls let us try and encourage each other especially d new mamas. It can be frustrating when someone asked questions bothering he or she and get no response it can bring their spirit down. They ll feel they are not welcome. I know we have our personal problems that bothers us but is only God that can see us through. I believe we ll announce our bfp dis year. Baby dust 2 all. Abeg where is @wumee@safe6@mumihaja@mumesther and others I can't remember their names

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chiclasweet: 6:00am On Jan 31, 2015
Wonderful mothers, good morning. I shared my bfp news recently, however a scan at week 10 cld not pick a cardiac activity,hence declared as a blighted ovum. I cld not even cry but very grateful to God cos it's the first te in 4yrs which confirms that it's possible and I am working with the faith that a better, viable one will happen.
My concern however is how to expel the sax from my body. My Dr. Has given 2 weeks to see of the body will expel it subsequent to which he will carry out a manual vacuum extraction. Pls any hints on what I can do, or do I just go for the extraction? Thx.
Baby dust @ all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 31, 2015
beauty4ashes:
@imoge,pls i'm making enquiries for my SIL,she has a functional cyst which is very painful but i dont know d size and location.her gynae suggested sugery but i just want to ask u where u got the acv and the amount and any other thing she needs to add and where she can get then too..thanks for ur response.

I got it for less than 6k.
90 capsules which would last for 30days...that"s 3 per day.
Please let her keep surgery aside first.
Let her take it 2 hours b4 any meal.
Bought from health plus.

Also visit www.earthclinic.com ... Go to ailments, then O.. Then ovarian cysts.
Testimonies abound there. And more information.

Wishing her n all a quick recovery.

http://www.earthclinic.com/mobile/cures/ovarian_cysts.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 31, 2015
MummyElena:
iOmoge, thanks Mama. I actually got the liquid one long ago, but liver cuttage as per the reports of its side effects on the teeth & others never gree me take am. I only used it to kill the fungi & algae that were growing on the wall near our water tank stand. So that's why I jumped at the sight of a tablet ACV. That means i'll try & use it anytime the functional cyst comes up again.

So sorry Evacroft.
@beauty4ashes, I was thinking functional cysts usually resolve on their own after a while! So why the surgery?

Kills algae Thank you so much for this.
The new house we got has algae at the entrance n am freaked out by them.
God bless u.

The ACV is good for all times...even in pregnancy. It keeps the body in an alkaline state even though its an acidic product.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nazablossom(f): 9:33am On Jan 31, 2015
jesulolami:
Hello mamas, please am new on this platform, is it true that sucking of TTC woman breast by her husband can delay conception?.
yes I have heard such from one gyn. he explained that when your dh sucks your bossom, it gives your brain wrong impression that you are breastfeeding thereby stopping ovulation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nazablossom(f): 9:37am On Jan 31, 2015
please house,I use to experience swollen and painful bosom after ovulation .a day b4 or when af shows up it will become normal again. please what do you think is the explanation for this body activity. sprinkle baby dust to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 9:56am On Jan 31, 2015
chiclasweet:
Wonderful mothers, good morning. I shared my bfp news recently, however a scan at week 10 cld not pick a cardiac activity,hence declared as a blighted ovum. I cld not even cry but very grateful to God cos it's the first te in 4yrs which confirms that it's possible and I am working with the faith that a better, viable one will happen.
My concern however is how to expel the sax from my body. My Dr. Has given 2 weeks to see of the body will expel it subsequent to which he will carry out a manual vacuum extraction. Pls any hints on what I can do, or do I just go for the extraction? Thx.
Baby dust @ all
. My love am in same shoe with u, I also announced my bfp here in dec. Nd after several scans it wz decleard I ve blighted ovum too,[b]
chiclasweet:
Baby dust @ all
. My love am in same shoe with u, I also announced my bfp here in dec. Nd after several scans it wz decleard I ve blighted ovum too. so my doc has advised same as ur doc, if it doesn't cme dwn within one wk I wil go 4 d evacuatn by wkend. In all I give Glory to God becos he wil do it again for us. If after d 2wks its doesn't expel on its own I wil advise u go 4 evacuation. Baby dust to us all!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 31, 2015
@ Melsmum & Tsquare, thanks Mamas. It shall never be my portion o. I rejected the ectopic thing. God help me o.

@iOmoge, yes my sister..it does! But note it's not a permanent remedy o, cos mine grew back after some months.
The stubborn growth on the wall was equally freaking me out. Tried everything- replastering, repainting, washing etc, no way. So I was shocked when I opened the ACV bottle, poured some of it on the wall & they all shrank. DH was beginning to taunt me about heavily spending on ttc items I don't get to use after purchasing them. So I decided to search out other home uses of ACV.

Am so sorry for your losses Chiclasweet & Omankem. God will give you guys the ones you'll carry in your arms sooner than you expect, Amen.

Twins & triplets Baby dust to us all Fam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 10:11am On Jan 31, 2015
MummyElena:
@ Melsmum & Tsquare, thanks Mamas. It shall never be my portion o. I rejected the ectopic thing. God help me o.

@iOmoge, yes my sister..it does! But note it's not a permanent remedy o, cos mine grew back after some months.
The stubborn growth on the wall was equally freaking me out. Tried everything- replastering, repainting, washing etc, no way. So I was shocked when I opened the ACV bottle, poured some of it on the wall & they all shrank. DH was beginning to taunt me about heavily spending on ttc items I don't get to use after purchasing them. So I decided to search out other home uses of ACV.

Am so sorry for your losses Chiclasweet & Omankem. God will give you guys the ones you'll carry in your arms sooner than you expect, Amen.

Twins & triplets Baby dust to us all Fam.
Amen! Thanks dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2015
@tsquare thanks so much my dear for the explanation , the gynodaktarin has 3 ovules. Dh will do the insertion, na e office be that grin
oh well, thanks I appreciate you, may God grant your heart desires

@omankem n chicalasweet e-hugs sisters. You will never suffer loss again in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 31, 2015
@chiclasweet & omankem sorry for your loss. The good news is you are fertile, God would replace that which he took away.

So i got curious about this blighted ovum and googled it....the interesting part is highlighted below.

What Causes a Blighted Ovum?
Miscarriages from a blighted ovum are often due to problems with chromosomes, the structures that carry genes. This may be from a poor-quality sperm or egg. Or, it may occur due to abnormal cell division. Regardless, your body stops the pregnancy because it recognizes this abnormality.

It's important to understand that you have done nothing to cause this miscarriage and you almost certainly could not have prevented it. For most women, a blighted ovum occurs only once.

Omankem and chiclasweet, know that God is preparing the best for you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rozeeb: 11:49am On Jan 31, 2015
hi everyone pls am new here wanted to ask my younger sister had an ectopic pregnancy last april and was removed the doctor gave her three months break for not trying, but since last september till now she have been trying she went for hsg which shows one tube is okay while the left the frimbarie of the tube was no more and it was stitched up so the dye couldnt spill pls wanted to ask if there is anything she can do to try to conceive thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 11:50am On Jan 31, 2015
nazablossom:
yes I have heard such from one gyn. he explained that when your dh sucks your bossom, it gives your brain wrong impression that you are breastfeeding thereby stopping ovulation.
It is not scientifically true
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
My dear sisters chiclasweet and omakem it is well. affliction shall not arise a second time.@ all. My mom has been on my case to try d living food therapy. She swears by it.It consists of juicing carrot, cucumber, spinach and tomato n drinking it before any meal for d day. Has anyone tried it. Am scared of concoctions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 12:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
@ rozeeb ur sis n I are in d same boat.after my surgery n 3months wait, I have been ttcing for 1 year and 3months. My husband says as long as d oda tube is viable conception can still occur naturally. I just started vitamin supplements n about to start d living food I described above. Above all am trusting God. I have a gal friend with 1 tube who has 3kids all with d single fallopian tube. It is well jare. God is still in d business of answering prayers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rozeeb: 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
tsququre thanks my sis is worried but told her to relax that God can work wonders but does it take so long normally cos know people dat have been ttcing for long
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
@Omankem and chiclasweet I refuse to say sorry to you but to say all is well and I know soonest God will do it again and it shall be permanent dis time,is our year of wonders witout end and his wonders will never seize in our homes and lives ijn. Cheerup dears for every shame God shall bless us in double folds. You can use pepper soup ingredient with original ogogoro it will flush it out,it worked for me wen I suffered a miscarriage. @all we shall all smile soonest.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by buddykolly(f): 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
with tears of joy I write this on dis lovely n God own tread. have been a silent reader on dis tread,I read a lot of people storries n I learnt a lot on dis tread. I appreciate a lot of people BT won't mention any BT mama u people are great.here is my storry
I got married two yes ago with a six month pregnancy n few days after that marriage had a miscarriage in dat same yr I had about four miscarriages the last one wax a day to Christmas of 2013 BT I Neva stopped praying.to cut the story shot when the devil will start his pranks I didn't miss my period for a day in 2014I became so stressed up n worried I stopped coming to this tread n kept to myslf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by buddykolly(f): 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
so early this year sumting Jt brought me here Jt to keep myslf busy n I saw a post that God has promised to give us babies on this tread this January if I will remember well it wax 20 babies n immediately sum tin in me said u will have Ur with a little doubt I keyed into it and each tym I pray I said to God even if it remains a min to the end of January I want a miracle n to the glory of God I went for a blood test n it wax confirmed positive Jt this afternoon. n as I have promised dat I wld came back to dis tread n give my testimony n encourage every mama expecting frm God dat God his here believed in everyting u do n every good prayers n prophecy said here dat your miracle is come.
praise the lord with me my dear mamas

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
Wow wow wow CONGRATS buddykolly. So happy for u dear, this shall be ur own healthy baby(ies) by God's grace. Wishing u h n h term. Omankem n Chiclasweet its well n I love ur spirit, keep being positive cos vry soon God wl comfort u with ur own beautiful, healthy sticky babies inshaAllaah. May God make us all happy mothers of healthy, glorious children soon n pretty soon. Ameen. Baby dust!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
@buddykolly, congratulations! You shall carry to full term in Jesus name. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Harni(m), steveng23(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.