Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393051 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dear Apple19,
I'm writing you from the ocean of understanding, and I hope you receive this letter with luf grin...
If u forbid a thing is it not because you see or perceive it as evil or negative? And mind you,not everyone has a reason(as u put it) for whatever is going on in their life...i never did anything to warrant adenomyosis and endometriosis,but yes I suffer from those conditions...ARE IT MY fAULT?(in zebrudaya's voice)..NO....if you ended ur worries with i no wan do ivf/iui cause I no get money oooo,its an understandable mara....
You are asking if I go give u the money for ivf/iui? If I get my dear,i wouldn't mind helping....i have not gone that route too because I don't have the money....
You are talking about HSG pain...babes, leave mara,i go through terrible pains at least 18 days in a month,yeah u heard me,at least 18 days,my doctors equate it to labor pain,yeah not that I have low threshold for pain,so if na pain mara,i have been there and still there....
Everyone is here to unwind and express themselves, yes,but with caution and sensitivity..MY dear Apple,your matter ain't too complex for God,eventhough science thinks so...check back my posts from my very first,i have never had an altercation with anybori,yeah,i am nice like that yo... so no look me like "fijabi"grin.....and please for future reference, i dont condemn people cause I ain't perfect myself....
As for the back pain and stomach ache,hope no b cyst?
Last bullet: go do a PT...hugs dearie...
@aghaibiam,lol,abeg no go RAape oga oooo... grin,its well with u babes...
@trendy86,u are a darl...

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Bolanlevivian:

0803 364 9567
Bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
@safe06, thanks so much sis. May God bless u plenty. Bt i still need enlightenment on what to eat & what to do. Thanks alots
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
[quote author=iOmoge post=31267759]See me seriously going back looking for the OvaTel guys number.... sad

Somebody should help me please.

cry[/quote call Godwin . +234 803 364 9567 when u call him tell him u are from this site...on nairaland cus he said the promo has ended and I was like he shld bring it down for pple on this site.cus 8500naira no be beans ooo....apart from dat u wld still pay for delivery..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
@TSquare thanks a bunch,I tink say name only me dey pass tru dis reccurent candida.I thank God uve fought urs successfully.I will do as uve advised.I crave sugars.now I knw wats aggravating d situation.after reading Aghaibiam's post i had to go nd make my hair immediately i closed from work.i actually said i wont make hair or look attractive till i get my byforce BFP.i cant remenber wen last i made hair.merciful God have mercy!self pity don eat me almost finish.thank God i discoverd dis forum.God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
[quote author=tammyloreoluwa post=31270269][/quote]
He insisted on 8500 with delivery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
went for scan today after 2 days of spotting then i waa told my baby isnt growing,12 weeks today....was told its a blighted ovum...av done d evacuation. i believe GOD has great n mighty things in stock for me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
iOmoge:

He insisted on 8500 with delivery.
lemme talk to him.cus his stuff is going out faster curtsey of us ..lol.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
[quote author=JUMAYIN post=31273893]went for scan today after 2 days of spotting then i waa told my baby isnt growing,12 weeks today....was told its a blighted ovum...av done d evacuation. i believe GOD has great n mighty things in stock for me[/quote chie chie the devil is a lied I won't tell u sorry CU's u are not permitted to be pitied rather I will still tell u congratulation CU's that's only wat is permitted in ur life..it is well..d Bible says none is permitted to cast her young. d next one that will come will stay in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
[quote author=JUMAYIN post=31273893]went for scan today after 2 days of spotting then i waa told my baby isnt growing,12 weeks today....was told its a blighted ovum...av done d evacuation. i believe GOD has great n mighty things in stock for me[/quote chie chie the devil is a lier I won't tell u sorry CU's u are not permitted to be pitied rather I will still tell u congratulation CU's that's only wat is permitted in ur life..it is well..d Bible says none is permitted to cast her young. d next one that will come will stay in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
So sorry for your loss @ Jumayin, for ur loss our God shall reward you with double in Jesus name. As soon as you feel berra, resume BD with DH you may be surprised to get another bfp this mnth. All the best dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
Jumayin, God will surprise you with greater blessings even sooner than you expect. It's well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
@Jumayin,God will bring the one that will stay,dust yourself up and try again.don't wait too long before trying,cos you are more fertile after a miscarriage.

@all where can I get the book Gods waiting room?any mama with useful information should let me know.

It's our time to be blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
safe06:
Dear Apple19,
I'm writing you from the ocean of understanding, and I hope you receive this letter with luf grin...
If u forbid a thing is it not because you see or perceive it as evil or negative? And mind you,not everyone has a reason(as u put it) for whatever is going on in their life...i never did anything to warrant adenomyosis and endometriosis,but yes I suffer from those conditions...ARE IT MY fAULT?(in zebrudaya's voice)..NO....if you ended ur worries with i no wan do ivf/iui cause I no get money oooo,its an understandable mara....
You are asking if I go give u the money for ivf/iui? If I get my dear,i wouldn't mind helping....i have not gone that route too because I don't have the money....
You are talking about HSG pain...babes, leave mara,i go through terrible pains at least 18 days in a month,yeah u heard me,at least 18 days,my doctors equate it to labor pain,yeah not that I have low threshold for pain,so if na pain mara,i have been there and still there....
Everyone is here to unwind and express themselves, yes,but with caution and sensitivity..MY dear Apple,your matter ain't too complex for God,eventhough science thinks so...check back my posts from my very first,i have never had an altercation with anybori,yeah,i am nice like that yo... so no look me like "fijabi"grin.....and please for future reference, i dont condemn people cause I ain't perfect myself....
As for the back pain and stomach ache,hope no b cyst?
Last bullet: go do a PT...hugs dearie...
@aghaibiam,lol,abeg no go RAape oga oooo... grin,its well with u babes...
@trendy86,u are a darl...

@safe....babe you got me seriously laughinnnnnnng. God will heal us dear, sure it is well with us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
thanks everyone,our set time to conceive is NOW(AMEN)...want to ask u guys when can one start trying after a miscarriage and is it possible to ovulate in the next 14 days?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
JUMAYIN:
went for scan today after 2 days of spotting then i waa told my baby isnt growing,12 weeks today....was told its a blighted ovum...av done d evacuation. i believe GOD has great n mighty things in stock for me

OH God of Mercy! Really short of words, but I know God will return your joy in multiple folds in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
@JUMAYIN,
God is preparing a testimony 4 u.

Resume bd with hubby as soon as u can.

Hugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
tammyloreoluwa:
lemme talk to him.cus his stuff is going out faster curtsey of us ..lol.
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 2:05am On Mar 04, 2015
JUMAYIN:
thanks everyone,our set time to conceive is NOW(AMEN)...want to ask u guys when can one start trying after a miscarriage and is it possible to ovulate in the next 14 days?
God will restore in double fold IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 8:00am On Mar 04, 2015
Jumayin, God will give u double 4 ur loss dear

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 9:00am On Mar 04, 2015
ebony13:
Lolz @ mumihaja. You are funny sha. Yes its possible to ovulate on CD13. I say Amen to all your prayers. But sha you will stand gidigba when they ask you how you got halfcaste? Lol!

if I remember correctly you used to have pcos. What did you use to balance your hormones and help you ovulate? Pls dnt be offended if I'm wrong.

@ebony13, thanks for using that word and i say a big amen to it...i use to have pcos...a problem known is a problem solved....i avoid sugar seriously and i do more of herbal, so my hormones are now balanced, i ovulate on time and produce giant follicles now unlike when my follicles use to shrink instead of growing....i give glory to God almighty

@Jumayin, am really short of words, all i can say now is 'dust yourself up and try again....you are more fertile after a miscarriage cos your cervix is still open and you dont need wait for ovulation to conceive now, the babies will just stroll into your womb and that is it...#Twins

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 9:23am On Mar 04, 2015
@Jumayin..... it's well. God will do it again. This time u shall receive double for ur loss.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 10:54am On Mar 04, 2015
thanks everyone@mumhaja thanks so much ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 11:05am On Mar 04, 2015
@ Jumayin ...It is well . big hugs . i join the sisters here in agreement that the twins are on their way
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 04, 2015
Jumayin, it is closer than u tink. Bfp soonest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gracefully: 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dear e-Family i am sorry for misguiding you with my typographic error. I started using ACV &BSM on the 20th of dec 2014. The 3bottles of Bsm lasted for only one month i took one tablespoon morning and night. I continued with the ACV which is readily available
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gracefully: 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
my report: my first 2cycles no changes at all; i usually bleed heavily for 6days but my period is on for 8 to 10days
In this last cycle i barely finished one pack of always ultra as against 4packs which i have been used to for over 4years now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gracefully: 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
So i would say the ACV & Bsm is working because the HolySpirit is using it as a healing tool for me.

Before now i have tried the traditional ijaw woman for one year. A good woman but it didnt work for me but did for my kid sister.

I tried olabankemi suggestion of alligator pepper & ginger, i added black pepper for 2months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gracefully: 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
i did castor oil for 2months same time with olabankemi therapy

I drank boil aloe vera water for 1month

But i didn't really see much changes until the ACv &Bsm; i also included vit c,e,b12,zinc and folic acid since 7th of jan 2015. Am yet to go for a scan though. I believe all will be well when i do a scan soon ; cheesy

Thanks for the love

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
@ gracefully, we await your testimony.
So happy 4 u.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.