Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392352 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
Congratulations ever faithful God.
Wow! Ur testimony is permanent. I am next in line for a miracle
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
everfaithfulGod:
Hello my e-family. i want to officialy anounce my bfp to the glory of God.
For the first time in 3yrs i have a viable pregnancy. for the first time in 3yrs ultrasound scan picture my baby. oh God Be Magnified!
My major challenge was recurent blighted ovum. when i tested positive on 23rd i.e 16dpo i could not announce bcs of d fear of the unknown.when my doctor congratulated me i didnt respond well.he scheduled me for scan yesterday to know the viability of d pregnancy and to God be the glory my pregnancy is VIABLE.
I want to thank everyone on this thread for contributions and support. wont like to mention names bcs d thread has realy helped.
i pray the lord wil surprise u all soon as well.every barrier on ur ways of conceptions shall break-open in Jesus Name.
I wil come in and share what i did differently later.
so so sorry for d long post o

God is Awesome, congratulation dearie na so you port go pregnancy thread o. I was going to ask you how far ystday, but decided not too. my baby dust stuck on you after all. Have a wonderful and belleful 9 months dearie. @ all, testimonies have started pouring in already, it's our season of great celebration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
Congrats everfaithfulGod, u shall carry ds term n neva again shall u cast ur young. Every plan of d devil 2 destroy ur testimony is frustrated in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
Congrats @ EverfaithfulGod.may Gods grace cover this one and help u deliver safely.if possible sow a seed for LO already.@ all ours is next.I believe
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
Afternoon hse@everfaithfulGod congrats,may d power in d blood uphold and see u tru iJn@Jumayin so sorry to hear dis bad one but dust ur self up and start bd as soon as u can;God will u give a viable lo iJn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
@ EverfaithfulGod Congratulations, may you carry to term.
happy bumping.
wishing you a happy h and h 9months.

so happy for you der.

please come and tell us what you did differently and in the last 2 months.

hugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
thank you @nasablossom,ayaayo,tsquare,mumbsoon tatacharie megamum i0moge i say a big fat amen to your prayers.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine: 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
Congratulations everfaithful, happy bumping, may God bless and keep you.
@All, special greetings everyone, do not give up, God is still in the business of doing miracle, it will be your turn.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aghaibiam(f): 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
God is indeed ever faithful. Congratulations.your joy will continue to increase.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
fruitfulvine:
Congratulations everfaithful, happy bumping, may God bless and keep you.
@All, special greetings everyone, do not give up, God is still in the business of doing miracle, it will be your turn.

please are u Godwin that sells Ovatel?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
Congratulations EverfaithfulGod. You shall carry to term in Jesus name.

@all..... our life is a testimony this this month.
Pls I've been cramping (slightly) for about 2days now. Some four days back it's been back ache, and all that. But now am feeling so lazy, sick and tired, dh has been the one making breakfast. A d my mouth is so bitter that I can't even eat the food. If I wake up in the morning, getting up na wahala. Now I have sore on my lips and boil on my nose. Could this be malaria or AF? Cos it's supposed to show on12-14th. Pls come help a sister o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
Congrats everfaithfulGod. Take grace to carry to term in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
Apple19:
Congratulations EverfaithfulGod. You shall carry to term in Jesus name.

@all..... our life is a testimony this this month.
Pls I've been cramping (slightly) for about 2days now. Some four days back it's been back ache, and all that. But now am feeling so lazy, sick and tired, dh has been the one making breakfast. A d my mouth is so bitter that I can't even eat the food. If I wake up in the morning, getting up na wahala. Now I have sore on my lips and boil on my nose. Could this be malaria or AF? Cos it's supposed to show on12-14th. Pls come help a sister o

Pele dearie, why don't you try and see a doctor it sounds like malaria. God is your strength.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
@EverfaithfulGod, indeed our God is ever faithful. Congratulations, wishing you a happy and healthy stress free 9 months in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
now to what i did differently

* i changed hospital in december when i discover my gynea then was not taking me serious. so d new gynea started with ovulatn monitor in january. he want to be sure i am ovulatin on my own,so he placed me on clomid 50mg and 3 other drugs that i dont knw d names for 5days and monitor me tru scan. although i wasnt to comfortable with d result bcs i ovulatd on cd17 and d follicle measure i think 35mm and with i read online 35mm is nt good. bt my doc didnt c anytin wrong in it. he just concluded that he was sure i ovulate on my own. so we move to HYDROTUBATION. when he told me my nxt test was hydrotubation i ask him what it was abt and he said it is like hsg that he want to check my fallopian tube to knw if it is open, infact i almost faintd bcs of what ive read here abt hsg bt to GOD be d glory i didnt even know hw it was done bcs i was unconscious bcs he gave me an injection. so wen i gained my consciousnes he just to me my tubes are open and told us to bd at a particular day.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tammyloreoluwa(f): 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
iOmoge:

please are u Godwin that sells Ovatel?
. yes he his the same person..said u shld call him..gus there ready to reduce the price..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
i went for january deliverance {mfm) and February i was expecting AF so that i can move to next test but GOD says d AF must seize til d next 9 month.

I Pray and command everyone on this thread to conceive and carry to ful term by fire.
luv u all

19 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ayaayo:

Pele dearie, why don't you try and see a doctor it sounds like malaria. God is your strength.

Thanks sis, saw a doc on Monday, and I had a lot to complain about. So I don't want to go this week again so that she won't see me as a problematic person jare. U know how they look at you now like... "You again!!!" kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
Congrats to you everfaithfulGod,awesome testimony,God will perfect all that concerns you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
everfaithfulGod:
now to what i did differently

* i changed hospital in december when i discover my gynea then was not taking me serious. so d new gynea started with ovulatn monitor in january. he want to be sure i am ovulatin on my own,so he placed me on clomid 50mg and 3 other drugs that i dont knw d names for 5days and monitor me tru scan. although i wasnt to comfortable with d result bcs i ovulatd on cd17 and d follicle measure i think 35mm and with i read online 35mm is nt good. bt my doc didnt c anytin wrong in it. he just concluded that he was sure i ovulate on my own. so we move to HYDROTUBATION. when he told me my nxt test was hydrotubation i ask him what it was abt and he said it is like hsg that he want to check my fallopian tube to knw if it is open, infact i almost faintd bcs of what ive read here abt hsg bt to GOD be d glory i didnt even know hw it was done bcs i was unconscious bcs he gave me an injection. so wen i gained my consciousnes he just to me my tubes are open and told us to bd at a particular day.
This ur doctor is good.
God is wonderful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
everfaithfulGod:
For the first time in 3yrs i have a viable pregnancy. for the first time in 3yrs ultrasound scan picture my baby. oh God Be Magnified!

My major challenge was recurent blighted ovum. when i tested positive on 23rd i.e 16dpo i could not announce bcs of d fear of the unknown.when my doctor congratulated me i didnt respond well.he scheduled me for scan yesterday to know the viability of d pregnancy and to God be the glory my pregnancy is VIABLE.
I want to thank everyone on this thread for contributions and support. wont like to mention names bcs d thread has realy helped.
i pray the lord wil surprise u all soon as well.every barrier on ur ways of conceptions shall break-open in Jesus Name.

Congrats dear, safe pregnancy and delivery IJN. I am next in line for the miracle of bfp.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
Congrats everfaithfulGod.i say Amen to ur wishes for us here.I celebrate u with all my muscles.Weldon my sister.@Apple19...u sure u not pregnant?Wishing u a testimony in ur next post.Abeg U for do pt o.
Fertility blessing to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
everfaithfulGod:

congrat dear! wishing u stress free 9mnths.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
@everfaithful congratulations may you carry to term and deliver like the Hebrew women.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
@ Everfaithful -Congratulations . Wishing you stress-free pregnancy and smooth delivery.

@ My Lovely Belleful Mamas (both seen and about-to) i greet una ooo.

Sprinkling fertility dust cos We are next in line for a MIRACLE(S)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
I got my strong bfp now, CD75, 19dpo. It can only be God.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
The God of Daddy Adeboye , I worship you:-)

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
Thank you forum. God has started with us people. I joined this forum when I saw my last af
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
trendy86:
I got my strong bfp now, CD75, 19dpo. It can only be God.

Cd75,
Wao.....
Good is great.
Wishing u a h & h 9months.

Wao wao wao.
Cd75
Over 2months?
Wat did u do differently?
Wao wao wao
God be praised.

Congratulations.

I am next in Line for a BFP in Jesus mighty Name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldengift(f): 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
Wow so many testimonies. Congrats to ever faithful God and trendy wishing u both and other preggys healthy and happy 9 months.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
So happy 4 u Trendy86, may u av a healthy n stressfree 9 mnths. Amen. May God visit d rest of us soon

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
@trendy86 and everfaithfulGod congrat. The good lord will see you through out the 9months ijn. There is hope in the very near future. Remember Christ in you is the hope of Glory.I stumbled on this while browsing and decided to share it. No knowledge is lost.
"OLIVE OIL, HONEY AND MUSTARD SEED MIXTURE FOR THE TREATMENT OF INFERTILITY IN WOMEN
Extra virgin olive oil can be use for the treatment of infertility in both men and women. Most infertility cases are as a result of hormonal problems, 40% of infertility in woman can be traced back to not having enough hormones in the system which could be referred as to having a hormonal imbalance. I can’t be called a gynecologist or a medical practitioner but the purpose of writing this hub is to share my experience with those who may be going through infertility, and also out of my 7 years childlessness experience and how I got pregnant through the use of extra olive oil, honey and mustard seed.
Before Using Extra Virgin Olive Oil for the Healing Of Infertility
I got married in the year 2001 to my hubby, after the wedding we had so much plans which includes raising our own family immediately, but these plans was putting into standstill as a result of childlessness. As the days roll into months I began to get worried of what could be the cause of me not getting pregnant. I could no longer enjoy my marriage due to infertility, I was worried, devastated and feel rejected in fact I almost opted out of the marriage just to save my face. The steps below are the steps I took while trying to get pregnant.
Steps I Took To Get My Infertility Healed
In the year 2003 I went for an infertility test which prove that I was 100% ok to pregnant at any time I wish to, but after a year passed by and no pregnancy I went for another test hoping to hear what the real cause is, at this particular test I was tested of having hormonal imbalance which is the reason why I have not gotten pregnant. On the 3rd of March 2005 I was placed on hormonal drugs which were supposed to last for 6months. After the 6months have elapse yet no pregnancy I lost all hope of ever getting pregnant again I went back to the clinic on Nov 8th 2005 to seek for medical advice, on getting to the clinic I was told that the medication would continue at least for 2years before any other kind of medication would be prescribed again.
Devastated I left the clinic about to board a taxi when I bumped into an old school friend of mine who happen to be at my wedding, she asked after my husband and kids which I told her that I have no kids at present, I also told her that the reason of my visiting the clinic was due to my inability to get pregnant. In fact I narrated my ordeal to her and she told me to see her the next day, when I got to her place the next day she introduced me to a trado-herbal medical practitioner who ran another test on me and told me that actually the problem was really due to hormonal imbalance which could be corrected or enhanced if am ready to go through a therapy called the olive oil, honey, mustard seed therapy. He also told me that if I can follow his prescriptions very well that by the grace of God I would get pregnant.
When I left the trado-medical center I just told myself that am not going to fall to this kind of treatment, in fact I was not too sure if I was really going to get pregnant by just using ordinary extra virgin olive oil, I was expecting something else not this. So I never went back to the trado-medical doctor again.
The next year being 2006 I traveled to another city, my husband was transferred so I have to move with him, on getting there one of my husband’s colleague who happens to be a family friend promised to introduce us a someone who would run test on both of us to know the real cause of the infertility, so another test was run and yet another confirmation of hormonal imbalance, I was placed on yet another hormonal drugs, yet no pregnancy occurred after one year of using it. After that particular treatment I stopped taking any other form of treatment from anyone who claimed to have the right kind of medications for me.
Then on the 6th of May 2008I was introduced to a lady who also came from a different city to work in that particular city. She was not a medical doctor neither was she a gynecologist, but she was a woman who stayed for 10years in marriage without a child. We talked on length and I asked her what she did to overcome her own side of infertility, she told me that the problem she was having was also hormonal imbalance that prevented her from getting pregnant all those years of childlessness. She now told me of how she got her healing through olive oil, honey, mustard seed therapy, I was shocked at first because I have asked to go through that same therapy before 3years back which I refused so hearing that she got her healing and hormonal corrections through the use of that same therapy I almost screamed.
THE EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL THERAPY AND ITS HEALING PROCESS AND HOW I GOT PREGNANT THROUGH IT
After that chat with this lady I rushed immediately to get an extra virgin olive oil, honey and mustard seed. I already knew how to prepare the mixture for the therapy, so that was not a problem.
Remember that I rejected this same treatment before but now I just want to try my luck and see if I would have the same result as the lady I spoke with after all am the one who is going to prepare the olive oil mixture; so I mixed the olive oil as directed;
Directions: Ferment about 100grams of mustard seed with 25cl original honey for 2days then on the second day mix the fermented mustard seed and honey with a bottle of 75cl extra virgin olive oil allow to soak for another 24 hours. Take 3spoonful of the mixture first thing in the morning and last thing at night for at least 6months.
After I took the olive oil mixture for 3 months I almost got discouraged but for my husbands continuous encouragement by the end of the fourth month I missed my period, at first I did not want to go for a pregnancy test but on a second I went for a pregnancy test on the 15th of October 2008 only for the result to confirm that am pregnant, my joy knew no bound after 7years am going to be a mother. I began all the necessary preparations for welcoming my baby like buying the baby cribs, infant shoes, baby walker, baby cradle and the rest of them.
On June 2nd 2009 I gave birth to a bouncing baby boy. As I hold him in my arms my joy knew no bound, I was fulfilled. Now as I looked back and ponder what would have happened if I have not refused to take that olive oil mixture at first I would have been a mother of 5years old kid, but in all I still thank God for giving me this wonderful gift of life. You too can be a mother only if you give this a trial, all the ingredients are natural and so have no side effect. And you can prepare this at home following the procedures and quantity prescribed above.
Please always consult with your medical practitioner for advice.
Source (http://bittenonce.hubpages.com/hub/OLIVE-OIL-HONEY-AND-MUSTARD-SEED-MIXTURE-FOR-THE-TREATMENT-OF-INFERTILITY-IN-WOMEN)
You can as well google for more information on Olive oil and mustard seed theraphy with honey.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.