Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392573 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
whao! congratulations @trendy86. our God Is Owesome.

Thank you all for d love and prayers.i will rejoice with u all in jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
grin wow! Congratulations everfaithful & trendy86. Its just 5th of march & 2 BFP's already down, 48 more to go grin hehehemmm...Jehovah Jireh, you'll always honour your words!
Trendy I told you no more red flag till LO is delivered! We shall all carry to term!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine: 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
iOmoge:

please are u Godwin that sells Ovatel?

pls am not d Godwin o, Don't even know about ovatel sef

@trendy86, very big congrats to you, have a stress free nine months.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
@everfaithful and trendy86, may you carry to term IJN! @everfaithful, I guess its the deliverance that worked
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
@ trendy86, congratulations! Ur joy shall know no bound, may you carry to full term. Wishing you healthy and happy stress free 9 bumping.

@all, God will remember us all in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
Congratz @ trendy 86 and everfathfulGod. Ur testimony shall be permanent. I'm next to announce my bfp.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
trendy86, congrats, receive grace to carry to term.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
Tanx @ Mumihaja. Try and take a bold step and do deliverance. ttc is more of spiritual and has to be treatd spiritually.
i knw it is not easy especialy in mfm. infact i almost faintd cos am not use to dry fast and their machine gun prayers lolz.
locate a deliverance ministry and do it.
looking forward to reading your testimony soon.
#e-hug# sis

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
@everfaithful, it is well , this too shall pass

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
Congrats everfaithful and trendy86. May you both carry to term.

Thank you God for this wonderful news u ve blessed us with.
The same God who has done it for you both and dried your tears will do it for us all on his waiting list. Amen

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 11:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
congrats @everfaithfulGod and trendy86. our God is indeed a miraculous God.

may we receive our miracle today IJN amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 12:07am On Mar 06, 2015
It can only be you God. Congrats trendy86. He who has started d good work is faithful to complete it. Lord I tap into this testimonies n announce my testimony is next amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 12:47am On Mar 06, 2015
Wow...... Glory be to God for the rain of BFPs is on and its very heavy.
Am next in line for this baby annoiting.

Congratulations Trendy86 , wishing you safe and stress-free pregnancy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 3:15am On Mar 06, 2015
Apple19:
@cathyibok HBD sis, may you celebrate many more in Joy and happiness.

@all.... Saw my doc today, and after checking through my result said they will have to place me on Clomid. So I told her I had already been exposed to it for about 3 cycles. So she said the next option is IUI/IVF. But I rejected it immediately and right there I command my baby to come forth naturally . though I was latter placed on Clomid 50mg for 1month, then 100mg for 2months. Mothers pls join me in supplications to God that my matter will not result into neither IVF nor IUI oooo. And pls Sabi mamas come in and help your girl as to what I can do o.
my dear, who knows if iui may work for you. If your doc recommended it, why not give it a try instead of just taking clomid. You may decide to use clomid the first month and if no bfp after confirmed ovulation, you can opt for iui the second month. You never know how your own miracle will come. My opinion though.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 4:34am On Mar 06, 2015
@everfaithfulGod and Jumayin congrats. Wishing you H&H9Mths and beyond. @mum2bsoon and prettmum I dey my sis. Just taking my time. Thanks for the mention. @BlessedDiva hope you're good. @mumihaja and other mamas my greetings ooh. @Newbies welcome and have a short but fruitful stay, especially precy22 who finally identified with us. I hope others will emulate your step and stop hiding while seeking information as they might not get enough while hiding. Baby dust everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Itissettled3: 6:35am On Mar 06, 2015
Congratulations Trendy and everfaithful, wishing you a stress free pregnancy.

You are all invited to the special Holy Ghost service of the Redeemed Christian Church of God which will be taking place at the camp ground along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway on Friday, March 6th, 2015 by 6pm. In Christ alone we live and reign.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 8:11am On Mar 06, 2015
Morning hse@Trendy congratulations,wishing u h&h journey.Gods name be praised@Mummydidi thanks for sharing dat info wit d hse
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 8:14am On Mar 06, 2015
Congrats @EverfaithfulGod & @Trendy86, u shall both carry ur LOs safely to full term n also deliver safely to d glory of God, Amen

@prettmum and @Miraclebaby My dear sisters thanks for asking of Me, I''m very well by His grace, just so busy with My Dad's burial preparation, a lot of trips to n fro My hometown, it's been hectic but God is on d throne. Trust God u are both doing fine. *hugs*

Thanks a lot @mumydidi for that great info, will def try it out when I'm settled.

@all waiting on God's promises, let's keep trusting n holding unto God's Word cos faithful is He that has promised, He has said it n surely He must bring it to pass, Our miracle babies will locate each n everyone of us this year,
Divine conception is our portion n we shall all testify in Jesus name~Amen.

Fertility Blessings!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by daramfon: 8:59am On Mar 06, 2015
congratulations @everfaithfulGod and @trendy86. wishing you a stressfree 9months.

@ all the sabi mamas there will be special holy ghost service today at redemption camp......pls be there. this is our month o.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 06, 2015
@ Apple19, hope you feel better now? it's ur health oo, don't let any doctor intimidate you, better still see another doctor for a 2nd opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 06, 2015
trendy86:
Thank you forum. God has started with us people. I joined this forum when I saw my last af

Congrats dearie, i wish you happy 9 months bumping, by faith i receive for the rest of us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 06, 2015
BlessedDiva:
Congrats @EverfaithfulGod & @Trendy86, u shall both carry ur LOs safely to full term n also delivervsafely to d glory of God, Amen

@prettmum and @Miraclebaby My dear sisters thanks for asking of Me, I''m very well by His grace, just so busy with My Dad's burial preparation, a lot of trips to n fro My hometown, it's been hectic but God is on d throne. Trust God u are both doing fine. *hugs*

Thanks a lot @mumydidi for that great info, will def try it out when I'm settled.

@all waiting on God's promises, let's keep trusting n holding unto God's Word cos faithful is He that has promised, He has said it n surely He must bring it to pass, Our miracle babies will locate each n everyone of us this year,
Divine conception is our portion n we shall all testify in Jesus name~Amen.

Fertility Blessings!

Amen!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
Thanks @ all, the good news is spreading to all now IJN, My phone is currently bad @ d moment , I will respond to all soon. My love and prayers to all:-)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
Good day house and congrats to the preggys, may the hands of the almighty sustain you and your babies for healthy and happy 9 months!
I know iv been MIA iv just been following silently and believing with every mama here still in the waiting room. TTC is a very hard rough road but one day surely we will breakthrough and have our own bundles of joy.

@mumihaja anytime you want to sleep just annoint yourself and pray that any spirit man that wants to defile your seed should be consumed by fire. Me sef I don think that mfm deliverance before so now that it's been mentioned I'd try to act on it. Cos this thing isn't ordinary.

As for me my doctor said its ok to start trying actively now cos my womb has healed from the surgery and so on my 4th year anniversary which was in February I had an IUI with so many nice looking follicles. My doc was even teasing me I could end up with triplets. Sadly it dint work as AF started 3days ago. I was broken (I still am a bit) but like David I encourage myself in the Lord.

Let God Arise and let ALL our enemies be scattered without remedy!!! We just need to keep praying, believing and asking God for His unfailing mercy. God will answer us.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
miraclebaby:
my dear, who knows if iui may work for you. If your doc recommended it, why not give it a try instead of just taking clomid. You may decide to use clomid the first month and if no bfp after confirmed ovulation, you can opt for iui the second month. You never know how your own miracle will come. My opinion though.

Thanks a lot sis... Will think about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
What I did differently! Nothing much to be sincere.
It was just Gods time, I praised God more than ever before for my bfp right from January till now. I took evening primrose oil from cd10 to cd40, been taking ferrous fumarate and folic acid. I was too busy and stressed to worry about TTC. God is faithful dear sisgets, lets hold on to him, believe only his report. Reduce your prayers and increase your praise. I went to do thanksgiving on Sunday for the bfp I have not seen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ayaayo:
@ Apple19, hope you feel better now? it's ur health oo, don't let any doctor intimidate you, better still see another doctor for a 2nd opinion

Thanks sis, I feel much better today. Saw a doctor yesterday and he said he isn't going to give me drugs, that I should wait a little more to take a Pregnancy test. Still hopeful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by trendy86: 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
Pls remember our prayers this night!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zamm(f): 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
JUMAYIN sorry 4d loss,b courageous n no dat he dat did it b4 wil do it again,affliction shall not rear it's ugly head a second time.
@wumee,u hav taken a bold step by dciding 2 go 4d surgery,d good Lord wil c u thru it,it's well with u dear.
EverfaithfulGod n trendy86,happy bumping,wishing u H&H 9months.
NNotin much on my side,trying 2treat d infection,n dey insist dat it has 2b drugs n intravenous injection,fear nova gree me o,i hav dis terrible fear 4 needles,Abeg make una put me 4 prayer,i nid 2 clear dis infection ones n 4all so dat i can proceed to do my HSG .
Warm greetings 2all n welcome 2d newbies,we shall all testify soon.AAMEN

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ayaayo:
Hello fruitful mamas and papas in the house, hope una full ground well.

Please i need your help, kindly suggest good ob/gyn doctor in Lagos most preferably around Ogba/Ikeja area with affordable rates and great success stories.

Thank you all and baby dust and fertility blessings.

PS: looking for cycle buddies, +/- 1 day will be appreciated too
LMP - 10 Feb
CD - 24
CL - 27/28days
i may be your cycle buddy. LMP-12th Feb. Cycle-25/26days.
i dont know whats CD. Pls explain. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 6:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
MummyElena:
grin wow! Congratulations everfaithful & trendy86. Its just 5th of march & 2 BFP's already down, 48 more to go grin hehehemmm...Jehovah Jireh, you'll always honour your words!
Trendy I told you no more red flag till LO is delivered! We shall all carry to term!
2? no its 3Bfps oooo. Have you forgotten the lady with blocked fallopian tube and the dh had low SC, last week?
God is faithful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
@trendy86 and @everfaithfulgod. i rejoice with you. Jehovah over-do has done only what him can do.
@all. do any one know any good gyn in ph?i use continental at NTA Road for now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.