Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,308 members, 7,780,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:51 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5365972 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) ... (3052) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by purity22(f): 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
ello everyone, am newly married, I got married last year march n I had etopic dat distroyed my tubes. Some one tld me abt IVF and I went on line to no more abt it n the cost, that's hw I got to know abt NL. My problem is that the money involve is two much that we can't affort it, but I want to beg if anyone can help me with some cash 4 me to be able to go tru IVF. I dnt mind donating eggs to people who have problems with their overies just to help me concieve and bear a child pls. I realy need help pls. My email is talk2mepd@yahoo.com in case u wish to no more abt me n my case. God bless you all. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MEDA(f): 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
iOmoge:

i have added super-natural child birth to your books.

Please please please can you send me this books. Thanks
Medaglad@yahoo.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
@omowunmigan..pls do not relent in ur fasts..nothing is above Allah..try to keep ur mind off worry..we'll all keep you close in our prayers in shaa Allah..pls be strong as dat would encourage dh..tkcr
Sprinkling baby dust your way

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Pls tell me about the kedi products...

@omowunmigan i admire your strength,may almighty God bestow upon you mercy and grace to conceive and carry to term Amin
Omo to wun e gan yen o ma wun eleda e ninu odun ti a wa yi.Amin
Happy wedding anniversary in advance.

As for the kedi products,i used it for infection treatment and it worked, they have other range of products for ttc women,you can Google kedi products for fertility or if you dont mind call this number 08033205456 for enlightenment and advise onthe right products to buy and how to go about the usage. Fertility blessings
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
Omowunmigan, pls don't let d devil win d battle cos God has made u victorious already so pls don't give up. Kip prayin, fastin, praisin God. Kip d faith dear, it will end well. Do u knw if u r Rhesus +ve or -ve?
Tatacherie, God bless u. Tanx swt

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 3:18am On Mar 28, 2015
Pls iomoge help me send d candida material to Mar July. Thank u ma. I can only access d mail I sent it from at the office. Cheers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 3:35am On Mar 28, 2015
Father I pray u arise in all ur might in all that makes u powerful,locate d source of our delay n repair all that needs to be repaired, destroy all that needs to be destroyed. Make all crooked path straight cause waters to spring forth in desert lands.let there be no called barren amongst us according to ur word . Remember us for your visitation just as u remembered Sarah Rachel Rebekah etc So we pray in Jesus mighty name

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 5:05am On Mar 28, 2015
Iomoge,Please send all the e-books to santagelo25@yahoo.com...Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by faithfulwife(f): 6:34am On Mar 28, 2015
Hi everyone, been a silent reader for a while now, congrats to all the belleful mamas in the house. @ Omowunmigan, ur story is really touching but do not give up, God is still God and he makes everything beautiful at His own time. This is my seventh year in marriage, 2 ectopic pregnancies, 2 failed ivfs, one myomectomy, high prolactin. My dear, I've been through a lot but I have not given up, i will keep trying and praying until GOD answers me. Keep the faith my sisters, our testimony is close.
@Iomoge pls send me the e-books, most especially the chimamanda books to faithfulwife80@gmail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 7:01am On Mar 28, 2015
Gud mrnin my ppl, let's go out n vote 2day cs its our rite. Let's do it 4 our children n grans.
Faithfulwife, u shall break4th ds year. Kip holdin on, God doesn't fail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by purity22(f): 7:22am On Mar 28, 2015
Hello everyone, am newly married, I got married last year march n I had etopic dat distroyed my tubes. Some one tld me abt IVF and I went on line to no more abt it n the cost, that's hw I got to know abt NL. My problem is that the money involve is two much that we can't affort it, but I want to beg if anyone can help me with some cash 4 me to be able to go tru IVF. I dnt mind donating eggs to people who have problems with their overies just to help me concieve and bear a child pls. I realy need help pls. My email is talk2mepd@yahoo.com in case u wish to no more abt me n my case. God bless you all. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 28, 2015
Goodmorning all, pls i'll be deleting my account now cos I innocently used my personal email to register in NL. Pls my new acc name is mompurity2.

Sprinkling fertile dusts on us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 7:59am On Mar 28, 2015
@iomoge pls send all the books to mompurity2@yahoo.com. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omowunmigan(f): 9:04am On Mar 28, 2015
hafsat24, ayaakanoh, mum2bsoon, faithfulwife....big thanks to you all for your prayers and concern. I say a big AMEEN..
I'll Google and also call the line you gave me ayaakanoh. @mum2bsoon, I'm O+ve likewise my dh. I'm AA Dh is AS.
Mompurity2, I registered innocently too ooo...was your account compromised?
Faithfulwife, thanks for the encouragement.. you're really a strong woman too..we shall conquer...in fact we have conquered.... manifestation on the way! Soon our bundles of joy will be here! God is God...I believe in him.
Bathing everyone here with baby dust!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 9:13am On Mar 28, 2015
@iomoge pls send every every to me too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 28, 2015
Imoge no vex just send me all so I won't worry u again. Sorry for all d troubles. I sent u a mail already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 9:34am On Mar 28, 2015
Same with me oo..I used my personal email in registering..is there a problem in doing that?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 10:04am On Mar 28, 2015
@purity22 did you have ectopic pregnancy more than once? Or did you ovulate on both tubes?

If your answers to these questions are No No, then am sure you still have a tube left, and if its patent, you can give birth to as many kids as you want.

My cousin had an ectopic pregnancy, a tube was lost in the process but today she is the joyful mother of 3 kids, two boys and a girl.

I also lost a tube after an ectopic pregnancy, and I know that I will also be a joyful mother to my children.

Baby dust to is all

God has promised and he is a Faithful one

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 28, 2015
@iomoge pls send all the books for me. My email is mauonajite@gmail.com
Remain blessed for this effort you are rendering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 10:14am On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=omowunmigan post=32085740]
Mompurity2, I registered innocently too ooo...was your account compromised?

I get a lot of spam mails, I believe it cud be Frm anywhr sha. Then I wanted to ask for books from iomoge then I remembered my email had my personal details. Hence, the need to deactivate.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 10:33am On Mar 28, 2015
Gud morning mothers,hope we're enjoying the holiday?
@ Mompurity2, I also used my personal mail to register, but I dont think nairaland discloses dat to d public.
@Iomoge, Please sis am waiting for the books, couldn't drop my mail so I sent u a message @ d email addy u dropped. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 10:44am On Mar 28, 2015
@iomoge thanks a lot iv gotten the book, ur a darling kiss

I just realized I used my personal email but u can change it to a discreet one by clicking on edit profile and then change email. Hope this helps
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 11:25am On Mar 28, 2015
@blessedmum, mayb or mayb not. Besides d sole purpose for registering in d frist place ws dis ttc forum. Moreover I never had a discreet email sha and I'm looking at starting all over with this brand new identity hoping that very soon God will bless me with my hrt desire.

@all, pls anyone dat hs gotten d books from iomoge shud pls send 50 shades of grey, preg miracle and chimamanda's books to mompurity2@yahoo.com. Thanx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
Same hia too abeg 4wrd to bmaizanko@yahoo.com
iOmoge sent to me but I have not been able to download it.
Thanks y'all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
@mompurity2..I've sent u the books
@mummyelena I've sent u the ones I have

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
Thanks Hafsat24, God bless you Sis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
@Hafsat24 haba! You no see my post?
Mummy Elena pls 4wrd 50 shades of grey and pregnancy miracle to bmaizanko@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pls can someone send me the pregnancy miracle.... mandydaisy1@gmail.com

@venizia iv sent you the 50 shades wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
@venizia..sorry pls..I sent to them when the network was good..bin trying urs but not going..no vex abeg kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
@hafsat24, av gotten it dear. Tanx, may God bless you richly.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ure most welcome.. wink
Baby dust to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) ... (3052) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.