Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392519 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 11:27am On Mar 31, 2015
tatacherie:
Gudday blessed mommies.pls oo I need guidiance.any mummy in Benin-city here ?@ all dat re undergoing private investigations and consultation how much does it cost per consultation. I knw Doctors vary sha bt d new Dr am seeing presently says 20K per consultation.DAT means if he gives me appointment once every week I will pay 20k.d price is outrageous so I want to find out from us dat do private to give me insight thanks all.waiting for responses.

you can try dr ojobo of ponders end clinic, he is humane and his prices are ok...no consultation fee, the clinic is off akpakpava...google for beta directions

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 31, 2015
iOmoge:
which book una want make i send o..
1. 50 Shades of Grey- Triology
2. Book on Ovarian cyst
3. Pregnancy Miracle book
4. Chimamanda books.
5. The candida one way Tsquare share
6. Fertility foods book.

hehehehe.
God go help us and answer our request in double double portion.

Iomoge.pls I need fifty shades of grey and all the chimaamanda books you have.God bless you so m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 11:43am On Mar 31, 2015
shocked ;DHnmmmmm.... Imagine, just hours before the end of March, and HE still reminded us that we're never forgotten. Who says God needs our timings for Miracles.... I rejoice with you did, just keep checking here cos you're not porting to preggy thread alone, we're following you soon in Jesus name. Wishing you the grace of completion

@ALL pls let's keep the goodnews coming... SPRINKLING BABY DUST TO US

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 31, 2015
Apple19:
shocked ;DHnmmmmm.... Imagine, just hours before the end of March, and HE still reminded us that we're never forgotten. Who says God needs our timings for Miracles.... I rejoice with you did, just keep checking here cos you're not porting to preggy thread alone, we're following you soon in Jesus name. Wishing you the grace of completion

@ALL pls let's keep the goodnews coming... SPRINKLING BABY DUST TO US

Cycle buddie tell her well, i beg na me and u follow straight!!!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
@onyinyekachi08, wow dis is gud news u ll carry to term ijn.
@Blesseddiva, Be strong sis,God ll heal ur mum and d love btw u& Dh ll never diminish.
@omowunmigan, HWA....sorry it's coming late av been battling with pains.Next year's celebration ll be with ur twins ijn.
@iomoge, whatever d situation is God is in control.It ll all end in praise for us all.
@ other Mamas I throway salute o.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Wow...... I had to login to share in this joy and good news.

Congratulations to Onyinyekachi08
may God grant you healthy and stress-free pregnancy and delivery.

Wow...... God is still in the business of making babies and shutting our enemies up.

Praiseeeeeeee God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
@Onyiyekachi congratulations to u, and glory and praise to almighty God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Afternoon my pple@Onyinyekachi congrats,we thank God for dis intervention@iomoge u are blessed and soon and very soon u will laugh and laugh and l......a....u....g....h@ 0mowumigan congrats recieve grace to concieve and carry to term in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by purity22(f): 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
mumihaja:
@mummyosayande, I think you should use the phytoestrogen since it contains soy and I think it can trigger hyper ovulation...the woman who had twins twice is a living testimony but don't use it after ovulation sha.

Purity22, dt was a sad experience, after the first ectopic you should have done hsg to be sure the other tube is patent, anyways you can register with any IVF centre around you and tell them your story so they can give you a discount and also sell your egg to other women....as long as you are tall and beautiful and produced a lot of eggs in a cycle you can make the money in less than 5 cycles or you and ur dh might as well look for a better paying job so that btw now and december you can be able to save some salaries for the procedure. Just my opinion though.

Baby dust to y'all!

Thanx ma, the good pay jobs ar not forth coming. And am not tall nor short, just average hight n plump. Is that going to affect my chances of eeg donor? And there is no any IVF clinic in my state. What do u advice ?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MEDA(f): 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hafsat24:
@omowunmigan ure most welcome
@santagelo25 I sent the books an hr ago..an ''I've seen dem would do'
Hafsat24 can you please send the book to me . My email is medaglad@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratz @onyi, may you carry to term and bring forth in due time in Jesus name. I'm next to announce my bfp.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
XXXXXXXXXX

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onyinyechika08: 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Amen amen amen! Thanks my sisters. God is still in d business of answering prayers. Wen I saw my af feb I was really down so I decided to jst go n do iui. I chose to go to regenesis. Dh had reservations abt doing iui bt I was jst fed up. B4 we went, I decided to go n commit all to God at d church. On d alter I looked at d pic of mary carrying baby jesus. I cried and asked her to make me carry my own baby dis cycle jst like her. I prayed. Den we went. D doc saw all my tests and said he can't see anythin wrong with us even d prolactin is nt dt high. Decided to run his own tests. Took samples n said we shud come nxt weekend for results. My sisters o since I strted taking dostinex for high prolctin, I always ovulate on day 12. So it happened d day we went was day 11. Doc told me I had pcos frm d results o. Told him dt can't be possible cos I ovulate every month. He nw decided to do tvs to ascertain my claims. Na so d man jst see big egg dt wnts to fall off o via d scan. He was jst saying wow! He decided to give me trigger shot n told us to meet dt night n d nxt. Me I requested for cyclogest cos I told him I have history of low progesterone. He said I shud take 1 per day after d 2nd day, but I and dh decided to double d dose 400mg 2x cos we believed low dosage might nt work plus I used duphaston d last cycle I got af. For d 1st time in 2yrs I got a faint bfp on hpt(14dpo) and confirmed it yesterday(21dpo) In all God just decided to ans me oooo. I can't thank him enough. I pray for all of us still waiting on him dt his mercy sha bring forth your bfps IJN. Amen. Sorry for the long epistle o. Am just excited.

20 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=iOmoge post=32210017]Hello Mummies, i think i have responded to every one who sent me a mail.

i found it weird sending to people who just say i should sned them all the e books i have....

For Chimamanda's Books, i have not been given a go ahead to send them...

lets all do with the ones we have now.

Fertility dust your way... Hugs.[ure soo right iomoge..some just check in,realise there's a book going around..and ask for it..some don't even have the courtesy to say thanks or I've seen it after I sent to them..anyways I'm doing it out of goodwill..]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
@onyinyekachi.. Aww..what a story .. God has indeed answered ur prayers.. May the good Lord answer us all too Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MEDA(f): 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
onyinyechika08:
Amen amen amen! Thanks my sisters. God is still in d business of answering prayers. Wen I saw my af feb I was really down so I decided to jst go n do iui. I chose to go to regenesis. Dh had reservations abt doing iui bt I was jst fed up. B4 we went, I decided to go n commit all to God at d church. On d alter I looked at d pic of mary carrying baby jesus. I cried and asked her to make me carry my own baby dis cycle jst like her. I prayed. Den we went. D doc saw all my tests and said he can't see anythin wrong with us even d prolactin is nt dt high. Decided to run his own tests. Took samples n said we shud come nxt weekend for results. My sisters o since I strted taking dostinex for high prolctin, I always ovulate on day 12. So it happened d day we went was day 11. Doc told me I had pcos frm d results o. Told him dt can't be possible cos I ovulate every month. He nw decided to do tvs to ascertain my claims. Na so d man jst see big egg dt wnts to fall off o via d scan. He was jst saying wow! He decided to give me trigger shot n told us to meet dt night n d nxt. Me I requested for cyclogest cos I told him I have history of low progesterone. He said I shud take 1 per day after d 2nd day, but I and dh decided to double d dose 400mg 2x cos we believed low dosage might nt work plus I used duphaston d last cycle I got af. For d 1st time in 2yrs I got a faint bfp on hpt(14dpo) and confirmed it yesterday(21dpo) In all God just decided to ans me oooo. I can't thank him enough. I pray for all of us still waiting on him dt his mercy sha bring forth your bfps IJN. Amen. Sorry for the long epistle o. Am just excited.

Praise God for this wonderful news. Wishing you a successful 9months..... baby dust to everyone of us

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congrats @onyinyekachi... I am next in line In Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congrats @onyinyekachi,am next in line for double portion of dis testimony,it is our turn.sprinkling baby dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nazablossom(f): 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
congratulations to onyinyechi. you will carry to terms and deliver like Hebrew women. @iomoge Thanks for the ebook. baby dust to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
congratulations to onyiyekachi. may u carry to full term and deliver safely.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
purity22:

Thanx ma, the good pay jobs ar not forth coming. And am not tall nor short, just average hight n plump. Is that going to affect my chances of eeg donor? And there is no any IVF clinic in my state. What do u advice ?
@purity22 check d IVF thread, a lady posted there today looking for an egg donor. Dn't know ur location bt I think she's in lagos. I pray that God come to ur aid n bless u wt ur own kids vry soon. Ameen. Congrats again onyinyechika08, I pray that ur joy shall be permanent. We thank God for this march blessing on d thread, may He let April bfp shower continue frm now o inshaAllaah, no more delays until evry1 get their own miracle sticky bfp. Ameen. Congrats in advance evry1!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
RipVanWink:

you can try dr ojobo of ponders end clinic, he is humane and his prices are ok...no consultation fee, the clinic is off akpakpava...google for beta directions
Thanks Ma Godbless.I will check in ASAP
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by purity22(f): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=UmmTwins2 post=32213923] @purity22 check d IVF thread, a lady posted there today looking for an egg donor. Dn't know ur location bt I think she's in lagos. I pray that God come to ur aid n bless u wt ur own kids vry soon. Ameen.

Owk ma. I will cheack right away. I live in plateau state wo. Amen n pls if u come across anyone that needs a donor, please kindly direct the person to me.
Thanx 4 the infor.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congrats Onyinyechika,Or Testimony is Permanent IJN.U will carry to term by his grace.I tap into or Miracle.God hear our cry and promote us to Preggo tread sooner dan we expect IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by purity22(f): 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
@ UmmTwins2 I have send her a reply but I think she would prefer somone from Lagos. I pray she consider me.

Pls can u pls enlighten me on NATURAL CYCLE during IVF?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anewdawn: 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations onyinyechika. God has indeed honoured his name in ur life. Wishing u a stressfree bumping.

Lord oo im next in line for april bfp's oo!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gudevening mamas!
@omowunmigan uwcm and amen to ur prayers and dat of jadella.
@onyedika08 congrat on ur bfp it will be easy for u al tru and u shal deliver like d hebrew woman at d rite time.
I had a feeling dat dere wld be bfp btw ystday and today wen mumihaja observed dat dere was none in march but cldnt log in to encourage us. Am realy hapy to see dis goodnews as soon as I loged in 2day.
@all mamas Our bfp is closer to us dan we can imagine IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
@cathyibok n @Blessedmum, Amen n Amen to ur prayers, may d Lord God bless u real good!

Congratulations @onyinyechika, u shall carry to full term n deliver safely. I tap from this miracle iJn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
@imoge thks for d books though hav not checked. Am sory I asked for all am oliver twist don't mind me jare. Hope u are doing great now. U shall testify sooner dan u expect IJN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Happy new Month, plenty BFPs this month IJN. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
@onyinyechika08 congrats and happy bumping. H&H9Mths and beyond. The Omega has done it, glory to His Name. @purity22 it is well. God will surely see you through. You can join IVF thread fully to gather more knowledge as you try to raise fund. Sometimes there are promos and offers at reduced rate. I guess Safe A Life Foundation have done theirs this year, but don't know if there will be another before year end. Above all, pray to God, he can do all things. Good job on no job, He already know how it'll end.

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Babiee and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.