Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393732 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
A mature sperm has a head, mid-piece, and tail (filament). The sperm's whip-like tail propels (swim, or moves) the sperm forward through the vagina to the falopian tube to fertilize an egg
So in essence no tail? No movement and thats's not too cool
The count of 30million per ml is Ideal
As in my lab normal child bearing sperm count range from 20mil per ml nd above

Normal sperm motility is defined as greater than 50 percent. When the motility falls between 25-50 percent on a single ejaculate, this may not reflect a problem. When the motility consistently falls below 25 percent, the chances of a problem are much higher.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gsawlah(f): 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
@imoge - please kindly send the pregnancy miracle book and the candida one to me - gsawlah@yahoo.com
thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
iOmoge:

will do day this night.

@fruitful sisters, i would be sending books to d rest people who requested.

i usually respond to my mails or check my mentions to treat.
please if i didn't get to send to, then i didn't see ur request.
u can drop it on my email or mention me.
hugs.
@ iomoge please ma'am i will Love to have those books too.... .. Bettiefalade@gmail.com is my mail ma, God bless you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
@legendsmother and sweetie, does it mean the lab ddnt conduct the test properly?, if tail is absent hw were they able to determine the motility . Nawah oooooo. I'll have to go back and question them.

Thanks for ur responses. It will end in praise this month for us.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ifeyinwamum: 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
Gud day everyone, pls can someone explain dis hp for me? FSH 6, LH 10, prolactin 17, and progesterone 16.5, ovulatory eupituitary report. I am presently taking folio forte vitamin B12. Can I add clomid to it? Or can I conceive without clomid, I am scared bcus I have 3 multiple fibroids. Pls tell me what to do, dis is my 10th yr in my marriage and have been ttc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
@Mumpurity y not ask ur Dr on his take wit d result he cud detect if d lab didn't do their job well.or still u can breeze in to ask sum questions at d lab to b sure.if u can pet DH into doing anoda one in anoda lab twil b better.u have to b sure its not a mistake from lab.pls don't worry too much divert ur energy to a positive outcome.ehugs smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
@ ifeyinwamum Please see your doctor and don't self medicate Clomid, it does more harm than good.
Fertility blessing to you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
So I have finally decided to write 10 things frm d things I can't wait to do when I get my bfp.
1) Eagerly waiting to start feeling dem symptoms and u guys urging me to test.
2) Can't wait to sing that special song dat i av kept in my heart since.
3) How I ll stylishly announce to my well wishers.
4)Already planning how to form tiredness so dat hubby can help with dem houseworks.
5)And the morning sickness& food cravings, am so anxious for dat to happen.
6) I can't wait to wear d maternity gowns and to flaunt my baby bumps.
7)Can't wait to attend ante-natal, carrying out scan and listening to my babies heartbeats.
coolDecorating d nursery& labour contractions is another thing am eager for.
9)Then d special moment dat I ll see my twins....... I ll so dance like av never danced b4.
10)Finally, d child dedication and testimony time.
So shall it be very soon for all of us ijn.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
@tatacherie, i'll do just that. Thanx dearie.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
mompurity2:
@legendsmother and sweetie, does it mean the lab ddnt conduct the test properly?, if tail is absent hw were they able to determine the motility . Nawah oooooo. I'll have to go back and question them.

Thanks for ur responses. It will end in praise this month for us.

Yea mayb some not all of d sperm were tailless
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
@mompurity2 and mumihaja grin grin grin cheesy cheesy . well thanks to God @legendsmother has cleared the air. From what you put down, I believe sth is missing. They only tried to show what the morphology is, but forgot to add percentage which is necessary. Normally, some labs will indicate head deformity percentage as well as tail deformity, and dead cell as well. So if you intend to go back, tell them they didn't indicate the percentage. Motility at 50% can't all be tail deformed. But you can hear from your doc, as motility and count are perfect, only morphology is incomplete/missing.@tatacherie I guess you're referring to @Amhappy who complained of low count after high count in Oct. @Amhappy I sent you a mail, yet to get a reply. @All, these 10 lists heeeh. Well, God dey. Hope the mama that fainted is fully awake after they poured her hot water, sorry cold water. grin grin. I still dey write my own ooh. Seems some of our mamas are targeting their dh, Diaris God ooo. @ifeyinwamum I would advise you carry that result to your gyno. Why are you self medicating? With fibroid for that matter. Pls note clomid is a prescription drug, forget in Nigeria we disregard the rule. It's only taken while being monitored with scan. Note too, that it increases the size of fibroid, so not recommended for those with fibroid except on doctor's order. What are the positions and sizes of the fibroids? @Apple19 its reaction. But why on 100? Did you try 50 and it didn't work for you? Please report to your doc asap to know whether to continue or not. Body differs, may be your system can't tolerate it. @all sorry for my long post.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
diegs:

Pls send ebook on candida to ifyodiegwu@yahoo.com tnx

sent.

hugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
Gsawlah:
@imoge - please kindly send the pregnancy miracle book and the candida one to me - gsa*******@yahoo.com
thank you.

sent.

hugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
Pweetiebabe:
@ iomoge please ma'am i will Love to have those books too.... .. Be*******@gmail.com is my mail ma, God bless you

sent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vanessa7117: 12:35am On Apr 18, 2015
Oduduwa ajakaye is a scam people. Beware because I was a victim. He keeps asking me to send money and when I did, I never received the product and then he blocked me from facebook.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 7:13am On Apr 18, 2015
@Imoge, tanx a million, have gotten all the books, you are a darling kiss.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 18, 2015
udoomama:
@Imoge, tanx a million, have gotten all the books, you are a darling kiss.

uw always.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 7:55am On Apr 18, 2015
@ vennessa7117, you don't deserve to be pitied, why would u fall to a cheap scam?

My dearest e-family, please who has done HSG @union diagnostic centre Lagos, how good are they? My doctor insist I do the HSG there.

Fertility blessing to us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 18, 2015
iOmoge:

will do day this night.

@fruitful sisters, i would be sending books to d rest people who requested.

i usually respond to my mails or check my mentions to treat.
please if i didn't get to send to, then i didn't see ur request.
u can drop it on my email or mention me.
hugs.

I begged u like 92 times to send. U didn't. Send u PMs like 5 times. U didn't send. Left my email open her so many times. It was someone else dt I just begged once and they did. I'm sure u didn't c my request sha. Bt it was everywhere. I been de beef u Bt I don de fish u nw. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 9:29am On Apr 18, 2015
Hello all. Eku weekend.
Mrsfrank you hv given Vanessa d right answer.
i still can't imagine how she fell for such a scam.

Pls let's not be gullible cos of ttc. Its better safe than sorry

Sprinkling baby dust to y'all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 18, 2015
lipsrsealed
mummyosayande:

I begged u like 92 times to send. U didn't. Send u PMs like 5 times. U didn't send. Left my email open her so many times. It was someone else dt I just begged once and they did. I'm sure u didn't c my request sha. Bt it was everywhere. I been de beef u Bt I don de fish u nw. grin

No vex o.
I have sent it now.
Hugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 18, 2015
XXXXXXXXXX

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 18, 2015
XXXXXXXXXX

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by deri20: 11:05am On Apr 18, 2015
diegs:

Pls send ebook on candida to ifyodiegwu@yahoo.com tnx
Pls kindly send the pregnancy miracle book to miracletwins01@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 11:41am On Apr 18, 2015
I been want answer her o@Mrs frank but I didn't want to seem too harsh but u took the words right outta my mouth.she never see anything.make she go again na
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
@miraclebaby, Thanx love. I'll be going bk to the lab on monday for clarifications. thanks, may God reward you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
What does d oduduwa sell??
Hahaha dis one dem dey attack her
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
XXXXXXXXXX

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gsawlah(f): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
iOmoge:

sent.

hugs.

Thanks a bunch @ iomoge. You are a darlyn.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ifeyinwamum: 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
grin thanks Mothers . I am so happy u responsed to my questions, may God answer all of us, IJN, Amen. I will surely see a gynecologist next week. Remain blessed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.