Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5391661 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
@ iomoge, thanks for d books,God bless u.
@mamateniola, welcome back sis, hope u're doing great?
@ All, hope we're have a nice weekend?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Happy sunday mamas

@miraclebaby God bless u with miracle babies My dearest. thanks for d mention, I try to come in to read anytime I'm free cos I'm busy with burial prep again o, d date is 30th april not too strong though but I'm holding unto God's able hands to see us through. It is well!

@mumihaja beautiful mama! Omalicha! I pray God visits u soonest so tht u'll put up d pic of ur cute twins here cos I'm sure they will take ur pretty face, Amen

@all My e-sisters I can see you are all doing great, lol @10 things to do lists of mamas, may God suddenly answer all our heart desires in Jesus name~Amen
Pls pls e-fam, remember my siblings n I in ur prayer for a successful burial n good health, God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
@BlessedDiva..oh dear *hugs*.. May God continue to give u strength to carry on.. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
@Hafsat24 darling, thanks trust u n LOs are doing great? Wishing u a healthy one till delivery. God bless you for sticking around us still ttc, we are encouraged. Hugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
@BlessedDiva, amen and amen! I can't wait to embrace my precious babies and my dream is to donate one cycle of my eggs after I have my babies to ttc couples cos when a flower is beautiful it can be planted in different places... may God strengthen you and your siblings with might and the fortitude to bear this loss and grant you the wisdom you need for the funeral, it is well,

@Miraclebaby, @ayaakanoh, @mamateniola, @Hafsat24, and all those who helped to create a conducive atmosphere I hail ona, it shows that the time for our miracle is now, our hormones are in order or else what happened in 1979 would have repeated itself, @olubankemi would have showed up, I would have been barred for 24hrs to cool off and some ppl would have changed their moniker or turn into a silent reader.....this month is fertile for us and a month of fruitful bd and May shall be a month of multiple bfp announcement IJN!! Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
Sorry to take us bak. But it's wrong wen u burst out from nowhere and start forming ITK and u think u are 'IT'. U no knw say ppl don do d work u de try to do pass tey tey. And mumihajia is one of dem. It's nt like she does nt know where to channel her questions to or wat to do,but she things someone can help with useful information.

That said, Mummyeniola u try o. U just abandon ur girl. Godwin oo.

I must be part of the 10things i'd do wen I get my bfp.

1. I'd just go breathless and stunned wen I see the double lines
2. I'd hold myself from calling DH to tell him.
3. I'd go get a pet bottle coke bottle with 'DAD' written on it and wrap it and give him. He'll get the message and we will dance together
4. I'll pick my fone and call my parents. They will almost go mad
5. Report to the hospital. Ill go online and start shopping for my babies
6. I'll tell hubby to take over the kitchen while I laze around
7. Go for countless fotoshoots
8. Travel for more shopping
9. Decorate babies' room
10. See the tears In DH's eyes as he holds his babies.

The list plenty including framing scan pictures. God please help us all. Let dis not just be on paper alone. Wash away everything dts causing delay. In Jesus name. Amen!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ayanaako, yes, I am. I do get one or two things to do around abule-egba. So pray tell, where exactly? Thanks a bunch.
thanks all @miraclebaby, I hail oh.
mumihaja,, abeg oh, we no wan go back yo those era ohh, the era wey make the likes of mamaosayande to vex commot. Loll. Anyways,@mamaosayande, I see you oh, see who dey talk, you suppose buzz me, yu just run like that. How r you?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
@forming ITK cuz am IT dat was dat statement really called for?

@mumihajia one reason I said u shud tell her to see a doc is cause if twas me, only me for don admit myself lol, buh I guess every1 is not me. but in all pls scrool back u will see were posted @mumihajia vex not (asin don't b angry) and I did dat as soon as I logged in and saw d following posts.
For the records am sorry again @mumihajia

So if u tink am forming ITK cuz am IT dats ur own assumption cuz u donno me hence u can't judge me

@all my mama's y'all seen av apologised the 2nd time, I don't av any issues wif any1 cuz I felt mayb d docs wud know berra. Buh when I saw miracles baby post i apologized to mumihajia.

Am new here, almost 2weeks or so, so pls don't try to mock me cause I openly told every1 I just finished my IT, so if u feel I burst out from nowere sorry I disturbed ur TTC thread.
Goodnight ladies
****am off sprinkling fertility dusts***

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
@BlessedDiva..Awww..y'all are my closest family..wouldn't be able to leave even if I tried..life would beboring grin.. I'm certain our BFPs would come soonest..LOs are doing great,giving me a helluva experience..I'll bear grin
@mumihaja..awww..that wld be a sweet thing to do..I'm happy for whosoever gets d opportunity to receive ur gift..cos mehn!those killer looks are sum'n else grin

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
Pretty Mamas hope ya'll are cool. Still trying to cope with my Clomid side effects but getting better since completed. Pls any Mama that has done TVS in Abj, kindly recommend any good and affordable lab to do it. Cos I need to monitor these eggssszzzzz this month. I won't accept less than triplets from Baba this month. He must give me triple for this Clomid trouble.

@Ayaayo, my buddy, how far now. Let me know your plans for this month o. Make I follow follow suit grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
@Legendsmother..no vex noww..pls come bk sad..we disagree to agree nau..DTS why we family..that issue is done and over..meanwhile u didn't send ur email for the book u requested
Errm..@mummyjason I sent the books since 6pm.. got it?..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
@Apple19..u can check Echo scan in Area 11..I think they do..just that deir fees on soda stuffs are high..dunno bout d TVS
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyjason: 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
@hafsat, u re a darling, thank u very much, permit me to say "I love u" no homo ooo, I have seen the e-books. And "u re very beautiful" saw ur pishure grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
Abeg I need to get a tasly product. Who know where I fit get? Who get anybody's number dts into tasly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
Thanks a lot Iya Ibeji (Hafsat). But I will want to know the price, so as to prepare Hubby's pocket. You know I have to monitor for like 3-5 days. This TTC is just crazy!!! embarassed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
He he he..@mummyjason..thanks ure most welcome grin
@Apple19..I dnt know of their price..lemme check for their card for phone number so u can call and confirm ok?keep calm.. God would surely turn it all to happiness.. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Please I av a question, I jst wiped now& I noticed brown discharge. Could this be implantation bleeding? am on cycle day 26 and my cycle length is btw 28&29.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
Heloo pretty mamas, I have 3 questions ooo, abeg make una pardon me. grin 1. I have irregular periods and so I dnt know if or when I ovulate, I started taking fertilaid 3days back, when will I start testing with OPK's? 2. How do they monitor Ovulation thru scan? 3. (sorrry to digress) I had a CS, and after that, I started growing keloids on the scar, all d docs I have been to say I shld hold on, when I take in and during delivery (either VB or CS) it will be removed, and the belle no want enta again smileywhile the keloid is busy growing. Does anyone know of any cream or anytin that I can use to suppress it? Thanks for your contributions
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 20, 2015
Apple19, I use echo scan at Karu and the TVs cost #3000 which consist of pelvic scan first before the vag scan. Hope this helps. I pray God's favour locate us with our bfp dis month.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zee10(f): 7:53am On Apr 20, 2015
udoomama:
Heloo pretty mamas, I have 3 questions ooo, abeg make una pardon me. grin 1. I have irregular periods and so I dnt know if or when I ovulate, I started taking fertilaid 3days back, when will I start testing with OPK's? 2. How do they monitor Ovulation thru scan? 3. (sorrry to digress) I had a CS, and after that, I started growing keloids on the scar, all d docs I have been to say I shld hold on, when I take in and during delivery (either VB or CS) it will be removed, and the belle no want enta again smileywhile the keloid is busy growing. Does anyone know of any cream or anytin that I can use to suppress it? Thanks for your contributions

The injection I know is a steroid injection (kenalog) and it has so many side effects, one of which is it messes up ur monthly cycle,causes discoloration of teeth and should not b taking when trying to conceive,pregnant or breastfeeding. Actually used it myself for keloids on my ears and chest areas. So the advice your doctor gave you is actually d best considering the fact that you are ttcing. If u have more questions about it feel free to ask me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 8:26am On Apr 20, 2015
legendsmother:
@forming ITK cuz am IT dat was dat statement really called for?

@mumihajia one reason I said u shud tell her to see a doc is cause if twas me, only me for don admit myself lol, buh I guess every1 is not me. but in all pls scrool back u will see were posted @mumihajia vex not (asin don't b angry) and I did dat as soon as I logged in and saw d following posts.
For the records am sorry again @mumihajia

So if u tink am forming ITK cuz am IT dats ur own assumption cuz u donno me hence u can't judge me

@all my mama's y'all seen av apologised the 2nd time, I don't av any issues wif any1 cuz I felt mayb d docs wud know berra. Buh when I saw miracles baby post i apologized to mumihajia.

Am new here, almost 2weeks or so, so pls don't try to mock me cause I openly told every1 I just finished my IT, so if u feel I burst out from nowere sorry I disturbed ur TTC thread.
Goodnight ladies
****am off sprinkling fertility dusts***

Hey dear, don't b vexed.TTC is enough head ache.cheer up.pls relax n b calm.soon we will smile at the foolishness of TTC.TTC done show me ..........I cried for 30mins because of TTC n later slept for 3hours.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 8:31am On Apr 20, 2015
Zee10:

The injection I know is a steroid injection (kenalog) and it has so many side effects, one of which is it messes up ur monthly cycle,causes discoloration of teeth and should not b taking when trying to conceive,pregnant or breastfeeding. Actually used it myself for keloids on my ears and chest areas. So the advice your doctor gave you is actually d best considering the fact that you are ttcing. If u have more questions about it feel free to ask me.
@Zee10 tanx a bunch, you just saved me, was discussing with a friend and was telling me of the injection but didn't tell me of the side effects, Abeg will just listen to my Dr ooo, me that have irregular periods, if I top it with dis one na serious wahala be that. When I dress up sef, it's not obvious, it's only me that knows something is ther grin, . Tanx again dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zee10(f): 8:49am On Apr 20, 2015
udoomama:
@Zee10 tanx a bunch, you just saved me, was discussing with a friend and was telling me of the injection but didn't tell me of the side effects, Abeg will just listen to my Dr ooo, me that have irregular periods, if I top it with dis one na serious wahala be that. When I dress up sef, it's not obvious, it's only me that knows something is ther grin, . Tanx again dear

U welcome dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:51am On Apr 20, 2015
@legendsmother, please there is no need to go, we disagree to agree, ttc is challenging enough let alone to be angry. Mumihija and some other mamas have been so helpful and their contribution on this thread have been of immense benefits. We are here to draw strength from each others, there are something we can't discuss with friends and family but we quickly rush her to ask questions and talk about them. So no vex, we all need each other.

@all, may heavens smile on us this new week. SHALOM!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 20, 2015
Mon dear legendmummy I didn't even knw u just finished IT, ITK simply means 'I too know'.

Blessedmume don enter oo. Congrats!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 20, 2015
Apple19:

@Ayaayo, my buddy, how far now. Let me know your plans for this month o. Make I follow follow suit grin

My buddy, i dey kampe oo. I am not in ABJ, i for don do the research for you sharp sharp.

Don't worry your triplets have arrive. as for me this month like i initially said i am taking a breather and taking it cool, reducing my TTC craze, before i drive DH nuts. I had the intention of adding "FertileCM" to my collection only that i am gone past CD10 and it may not really have any effect i don't know if to use guaifenesin instead.

What's ur opinion, @ all what do you think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 9:28am On Apr 20, 2015
Good mrg y'all. Here is my own list grin

1. I can't wait to give God praise for finally remembering me.

2. I can't wait to break the news to my hubby. He will be over the moon.

3. I can't wait to see the look on my 7yrs old son's face and what he will say cos he has been anxious for this to happen.

4. I can't wait to tell my mum n my cherished MIL. I have the best inlaws cool

5. I can't wait to start shopping for my babies

6. I can't wait to start shopping for trendy maternity dresses. i must look hotgrin

7. I can't wait to testify to the glory of God so others can be encouraged.

8. I can't wait for the day i will dance in his sanctuary in thanksgiving.

9. I can't wait to start breastfeeding them as i watch them look into my eyes.

10. I can't wait to rock them to sleep singing a lullaby.

My God!!! i just can't wait. I am so eager for a bfp this month.

Sprinkling baby dust to y'all kiss

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 9:29am On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 20, 2015
Blessedmum:
Please I av a question, I jst wiped now& I noticed brown discharge. Could this be implantation bleeding? am on cycle day 26 and my cycle length is btw 28&29.

To the best of my knowledge, it could be 2 things
1) implantation bleeding which would be considered late and less common since it is 2/3days b4 ur expected period
2) pre-menstral bleeding

Personally, i pray it is no 1. The house is quiet and i so long for BFP announcement either from me grin or my sisters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by EbyJulie(f): 9:32am On Apr 20, 2015
Pls help a sister I have been ttcin 4 d past 6 years. Taking parodel cos of high prolactin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 20, 2015
mummyosayande:

I must be part of the 10things i'd do wen I get my bfp.

The list plenty including framing scan pictures. God please help us all. Let dis not just be on paper alone. Wash away everything dts causing delay. In Jesus name. Amen!

Amen!!! to your list, its our time to rejoice and celebrate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by doctorfab: 9:51am On Apr 20, 2015
ASPIRE (Association for The Prevention of Infertility and The Promotion of Reproductive Health and Rights) an NGO, in conjunction with The Bridge Clinic, is hosting a fertility forum targeted at couples who are dealing with issues related to delayed conception.

It promises to be informative and interactive and these couples will be able to meet with notable fertility experts as well as members of ASPIRE who have been on the same journey and have been successfull

Topic: Management of couples with delayed conception

Date: Saturday 25th April 2015.

Time: 10am

Venue:
The Bridge Clinic
41A Evo Road, GRA Phase 2, Port Harcourt

For attendance and seat reservation, please call
084-556926, 08104607792, 08104607743

There will be free consultations for all couples who attend that day.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.