Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (800) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392936 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 12:49pm On May 04, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 2:31pm On May 04, 2015
MummyEsther : It tightens the Vj and makes bd sweeter grin
Be patient and go for HSG after the next af.
Wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 04, 2015
xxxx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 3:10pm On May 04, 2015
@mummyEsther where did you get the guifei bao and how much did you buy it@ all happy new month wishing us all the best of the month,sprinkling baby dust.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 04, 2015
Please ooo @ house nobody answers my question oo but please respond to this even if you don't know kindly answer with that.

QUESTION: has anyone tried FERTILECM? please share your experience about the product and also where i can buy it. Thank you for the anticipated response.

@iOmoge Kai!!!
Sha no make VJ dissappear with this your interest cos it makes it tighter, won't it hurt more if it is tight?

@Apple19 my correct buddy what is happening anything new?. Praying AF doesn't show this week until 9 months time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 3:15pm On May 04, 2015
hello fruitful ladiescan I use the guifie bao for ovarian cyst and pid,plus where will I get it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 3:16pm On May 04, 2015
hello fruitful ladies scan I use the guifie bao for ovarian cyst and pid,plus where will I get it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 04, 2015
xxxxx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 04, 2015
iOmoge, thanks for your response dearie.

Fertility blessing to us all.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 4:32pm On May 04, 2015
Good afternoon mama's,hope d day is going smooth, abeg I have small question, when is d right time to go for hormone profile,went to d lab now only to be told to come back in 21days time and af showed 2days ago. Pls help shed light on dis. It will all end in praise.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 04, 2015
Some are meant 2 b now while progesteron is meant to b on cd21. Depending on ur cycle.
Please try another lab

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 5:43pm On May 04, 2015
Eva Croft... Wonder y d lab said in U should come in 21days. Normally if u are doing 21day progesterone, u start counting day 1from d first day AF shows up then do it on d 21st day. So in ur case u have19 days more. Unless ur cycle is longer than 28days. The FSH and LSH is supposed to be done on day 2 or 3.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 04, 2015
Those interested in Guifei bao. I got a hold of 3 ppl. 2 gave me for 6400. One said 10k. (ole). One of the 6400 own has offered to deliver to me. Waiting. 2WW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 7:11pm On May 04, 2015
I was wondering why it would take that long, my doc asked dat I do, prolactin,fsh,Lh,progesterone,and E2 or somefin. Pls who knows a good lab dat I can get it done and about wat range in price, God bless u Tsquare and imoge. Baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 8:11pm On May 04, 2015
@iOmoge lol. On FertileCM, I can't actually give good review as I only used it one week and stopped. Used together with Fertilaid when my cycle wanted to mess up with me. But didn't continue after the cycle as next one corrected coupled with my phobia for drugs. I bought abroad when a family member visited. They said its good though, for ewcm and healthy uterine lining. You can check big pharmacies or any health plus around you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 9:03pm On May 04, 2015
mumydidi:
@mummyEsther where did you get the guifei bao and how much did you buy it@ all happy new month wishing us all the best of the month,sprinkling baby dust.
Kudibaby:
hello fruitful ladies scan I use the guifie bao for ovarian cyst and pid,plus where will I get it.

@Mummydidi: I got it from the seller in Lagos. She did payment on delivery for me at N6,400. Her no. is 08020949514

@Kudibaby: I Googled guifei bao a lot before I bought it and I got a lot of info that it dissolves/removes Ovarian cysts, unblockes tubes, Also, on the IVF thread and another thread by @Blendy77, there are lots of positive reports on it.

Obviously, it eliminates pid cos the discharge no get part 2. pls Google it to know more on it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 9:32pm On May 04, 2015
Ayaayo:

@all the fruitful mamas in the house, i hail oo Happy New Month.

@tatacherie, i hope this is not late. I don't think it would hurt your little bean, besides the infection can do more harm than the garlic. what i usually do it wash the vj and dry it, then peel and cut a big garlic if no big one i'll peel 2, prick one on the outside and insert in the VJ at night just b4 bed and then cut the other 1 into 2 to reveal the inner part then rub on the external VJ for the itching and allow to dry..
Thanks a lot Ma'am.I inserted for two night and discharge stopped but itching is still der.Ive gone for HVS already today.I pray its noting serious.
For d fertilecm I've not used it once. Bt ive read here it works perfectly well for somemummies while it messes up with others.y not browse for testimonies or read back,then try it. I believe u will come out positive with it and share wit us.God bless.
Goodnight rest e-sisters.catch d overflowing oil for fertility.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 9:38pm On May 04, 2015
Please @All: Does anyone know how I can get natural progesterone in Lagos. I need to get it before next Ovulation. Pls respond if you have any ideas. Natural progesterone not synthetic.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omowunmigan(f): 9:41pm On May 04, 2015
Redeemed, iomoge, fumbaby and cathyibok thanks for your encouragement jare. I say amen to your prayers.
I'm a survivor..and our testimonies are soooo close to us.
If I can survive the dilemma of a woman snatching back her daughter after I nursed the poor girl till the age of six, then I can survive this few weeks left to announce my bfp jare.
To everyone on this forum, God will prove himself to be a God of abundant blessing to us soon..we're. all porting to preggy page. Hafsat, get ready to give us a warm welcome. I better try this gufei bao too even though I have no specific reason to use it.
Have a wonderful night my sisters...thanks for giving me your shoulders to lean on.
Fertility rain upon us all!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 10:02pm On May 04, 2015
@mummyosayande. pls ask the lady how much to deliver the guifei bao to ph? thanks
good nite to all fruitful mamas in the house
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 10:28pm On May 04, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:42pm On May 04, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Allureia: 6:54am On May 05, 2015
Hello Everyone... I'm new here. it's my first post too. I registered because of help I got here while I was seriously researching on how to TTC on the internet. By his grace my wife has now conceived and it was by natural means. No Drugs, Massage or anything at all. That was what I was afraid of. I now have massive knowledge about how to TTC naturally. Pls i'm not here to ask for money from anyone. I'm fully here to help. Feel free to ask questions. I am 100% sure a lot of people here do not need medication or anything to conceive. It is simple but requires a lot of attention and focus. Please keep your messages short and easy to understand so I can answer. Wish you all trying to conceive baby dust! Shalom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:29am On May 05, 2015
Good morning all beautiful mothers in the house. I want to congratulate all those that got their bfp, I pray you carry to term and have beautiful babies. @ iomoge, please and please kindly send me those e books you were sending out the other time. I only have supernatural birth. I have sent you 2 mails but you didn't reply any. Thanks.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 8:13am On May 05, 2015
@allureia. thanks for voluntaring to help,. but u have to explain what natural conception is all about first, how you used it and how it worked for u, so we can know how to direct our questions.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Allureia: 8:40am On May 05, 2015
mamakendra:
@allureia. thanks for voluntaring to help,. but u have to explain what natural conception is all about first, how you used it and how it worked for u, so we can know how to direct our questions.

It is simple. I've read stories in so many foreign TTC threads. Babycenter, Mumset, Fertilityfriend and so on.. i've realised that most people just lack knowledge and easily get into trouble because of tension as time passes TTC. One of the main causes of infertility is irregular periods. Making it hard to time conception. I used cheap OPK's for a long time checking my wife's FMU (First Morning Urine) for positive OPK's but kept getting mixed signals. Imagine doing that for a year... I researched more and then stumbled on Clearblue "Dual Hormone" digital tests on the internet. This is the best device u can use for natural conception. Clearblue has different brands.. The Monitor and the normal sticks. I'm not advertising them but if u research the internet u will see what i'm saying. It is awesome!!!. conception is all about perfect timing. I read about a lot of people TTC for as much as 2-4 years without success hitting pole position within 1-2 or 3 months. I also learnt that OPK's can be used as HPT's!!!. YES!! because HCG and LH have similar structures. For those using cheap OPK's i'll advise you buy Wondfos Online... 50 sticks or so go for 5,000 naira. Clear Blue dual hormone 20 sticks go for 8K or so... The aim here is to time your surge perfectly for conception. a lot of people with cysts and lots of medical conditions have conceived. And it is not advised to be on fertility enhancement drugs like clomid and co during the natural conception process. Maybe i'm not too good at explaining but I know a lot of people will get help because I never gave up on my wife for one day and I knew knowledge was all needed. Pls purchase Wondfos or Clearblue dual hormone indicator. Then I can jump in to show you how I did it and helped two of my friends and they have helped others.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 9:11am On May 05, 2015
@jennygurl check out the link below concerning your question on thin endometrial linning, hope this helps.

http://lifeabundant-blog.com/2013/12/17/how-to-naturally-thicken-your-uterine-lining-it-really-works/

@ All today shall be a great day, this week shall be a blessed week, this month shall be a fruitful month for us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Allureia: 9:12am On May 05, 2015
Conception is about somethings I will explain now

1. Study your Cycle or observe your body. In my case I was doing all the studying, observation and research because my wife was tired of everything.
2. Time Having sex with your partner. This is very important because some men have low sperm count. Allowing your man to stay up to a week or 2weeks b4 having sex will boost sperm count and enhance conception.
3. Best time to have sex. Best time to have have sex every cycle is to have sex the 2 nights after a positive ovulation test.
4. Position of a woman when the man "comes" inside her is very important. If he comes twice.. better!!!

I have a friend where I work. He was diagnosed of low sperm count. He gave up.. I told him about this.. he did what I said and cannot stop thanking me. Funny enough you a lot of nigerian doctors have destroyed wombs and reproductive organs trying to help people who they dont care about. A lot of doctors in Nigeria here lack knowledge. Please be careful out there. It is better to try naturally before taking medication and all. Baby dust to all.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:14am On May 05, 2015
Thanks @ Miraclebaby, Tatacherie and Legendsmother for your responses. God has blessed you with your LO's already.

Please can i use all these together - i already use pregnacare conception and preseed now, thinking of including FerticleCM (3capsules per day embarassed ) and then use Guifei Bao if AF shows up. Is this safe and not over doing it. ADVISE A SISTER OOOOO

Wahala dey for TTC ooo, i pray God crowns our effort speedily and the side effect of all this wahala are multiples.

Fertility blessings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 9:24am On May 05, 2015
iOmoge:

tiens...u mean tianshi?
. yes
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:30am On May 05, 2015
triangullar:
Good morning all beautiful mothers in the house. I want to congratulate all those that got their bfp, I pray you carry to term and have beautiful babies. @ iomoge, please and please kindly send me those e books you were sending out the other time. I only have supernatural birth. I have sent you 2 mails but you didn't reply any. Thanks.

Responded to ur mail o.

Will send ya books tonight..
Gracias.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 9:36am On May 05, 2015
Good morning house, pls I v pcos, periods aren't regular at all, I'm on vitex a d AF hasn't shown yet. My question is can I use guifei bao, is it going to help me in anyway?

(1) (2) (3) ... (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.