Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5391729 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 10:47am On May 22, 2015
Amen @misbee1
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 11:09am On May 22, 2015
Good morning @legendsmother. Pls do u think I can still take d trigger shot tday as I cudnt find it to buy yestday, or do I still need to do TVS today to be sure it hasn't popped already? Cos I no dey feel O cramps or evn EWCM.

Sprinkling fertile dusts on everyone. We shall all carry our Lo's very soon in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 11:33am On May 22, 2015
Thanks a million at Legendsmother and praisefulmum may God crown your efforts and all the mamas on the forum with a BFP. Hmmm, why I asked about monitoring clomid is that, I saw on this forum that it is done with TVS, but am surprised my new gynae just did pelvic scan ooo, I started d clomid on the 5th of did month to 9th(100mg) I went back on the 15th, he did a pelvic scan and was showing me something on the screen dat am responding very well to d clomid, dat am already 19mm(i be jjc oo) that I should come back d nxt day for d hcg, but I should BD that night before coming d nxt day incase. D nxt day been 16th,he did anoda pelvic scan again, and gave me the hcg ( dnt knw d name oo) confused now as to why he did the pelvic scan instead of the TVS, God will help us all ooo.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 11:50am On May 22, 2015
May God bless all the sabi mamas @ Legendsmother, gud morning dear, i have really learnt alot from you, are u mouthed grin, may the good Lord bless you.

@all, i am experiencing serious waistpain for 6days now, i just finished treating candida alblican. i dont take sugar or sugar related foods/candy/drinks.

what could be the cause as i have never experienced such pain before, my doctor concluded its PMS as AF is due in 2days.

Fertility Blessings to us all.

TGIF.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 11:58am On May 22, 2015
@mompurity i think you should check first with the scan then if the eggs haven't been released you can get the trigger shot.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 12:09pm On May 22, 2015
@udoma,pelvic scan is what ur doctor will ask u to go for,den ur sonographer will decide whether it's Transviginal scan or abdominal scan just to visualize more.so he is correct and u re good to go.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 22, 2015
Good afternoon beautiful mothers,have bn a silient reader;I'm new in this forum,have read thru n i would say it quite educative,encouraging.......Have been on ttc x3ተ,the journey has not bn easy but still grateful to God......I pray GOD hasten n hears our prayers n grant us our very heart desires

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 12:39pm On May 22, 2015
Evacroft:
@udoma,pelvic scan is what ur doctor will ask u to go for,den ur sonographer will decide whether it's Transviginal scan or abdominal scan just to visualize more.so he is correct and u re good to go.
tanx dear, am relieved to hear this, was worried when I saw the TVS thing, becos the dr in question is very good at what he does, he was the one that did the pelvic scan.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 1:00pm On May 22, 2015
@praiseful mum thks and noted@hotmomma ok oh I wil try to convice dh but scared of infection oh although I experience d ewcm during menstruation most of d time especialy cd2 but one mama explained here dat it may be tissue degeneration.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 1:03pm On May 22, 2015
@sugah u are so on point love, @mompurity2 pls check bfore u trigger

@udoomama I see u announcing ur bfp soonest

@stellax welcome may ur stay b short n fruitful

@mumihija we nor hear from u again o

@Mrsfrank thanks love learning neva ends

@chyvia no cyclogest is a form of progesterone u just need to insert
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 2:00pm On May 22, 2015
legendsmother:
@sugah u are so on point love, @mompurity2 pls check bfore u trigger

@udoomama I see u announcing ur bfp soonest

@stellax welcome may ur stay b short n fruitful

@mumihija we nor hear from u again o

@Mrsfrank thanks love learning neva ends

@chyvia no cyclogest is a form of progesterone u just need to insert
amen ooooo dear, and wish u same too, today is exactly 6 days after the hcg oo., and am xperiencing serious pains at my lower abdomen, is it still ovulation cramps? Should I still continue BD? Cos I don BD tire ooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 2:29pm On May 22, 2015
@legendsmother (on point mama grin) tanx, my dear sugah tanx dear may God reward each and everyone of us with BFP's, Amen. Jst did another tvs as of tday the follicle size r 27.4mm, 28.9mm and 26.8mm.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 2:31pm On May 22, 2015
legendsmother:
@redemmed @sugah @rejoice @mompurity thanks for all the prayers, I claim my BFP my gynea gave me the load down na y I tot I shud share. @all other mama's mummyosayande, udomama, evacroft, venizia, rainyday, mmyglitz, nt forgetting my lovely iomoge thanks for all ur help on this e forum, may God visit us soonest

Amen o! my sister. Thanks for your wonderful contributions too. God bless you real good

Welcome Stellax
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by piragirl(f): 3:05pm On May 22, 2015
Hello wonderful ladies in the house,well I have been a silent reader hoping that my case will be mention, please am looking for a possible solution for fibroid blocking the two fallopian tubes without surgery....Thanks
WM
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by piragirl(f): 3:29pm On May 22, 2015
titilaelae:
@ All,
Bible says when God turned the captivity of Zion, they were like them that dream! I've passed through the ttc road before and I know how it feels. Not to worry, dearies, the Lord who made me a mother will visit u too.

In my own case it was fibroid I was battling with and I thank God for making me overcome it without surgery. In other words, I don't know what to say about stuff like hormone imbalance, hot flushes etc but whatever the challenges are, I pray that God will connect you with the doctor that will address it and soon too. From now I'll start praying 4 u. Cheers, sisters.

please how do you overcome your fibroid without a surgery. i did HSG and the result shows that its blocking the tube,and the sperms is always coming out immeddiate we met.pleases help a sister in need.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 22, 2015
legendsmother:
@redemmed @sugah @rejoice @mompurity thanks for all the prayers, I claim my BFP my gynea gave me the load down na y I tot I shud share. @all other mama's mummyosayande, udomama, evacroft, venizia, rainyday, mmyglitz, nt forgetting my lovely iomoge thanks for all ur help on this e forum, may God visit us soonest

U are somthing else oo. I really appreciate u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 3:49pm On May 22, 2015
Welcome to this wonderful family @piragirl and stellx. May your stay be short but fruitful in Jesus name.
@udoomama, congratz in advance on ur BFP.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 4:02pm On May 22, 2015
mamakendra:
dear mamas. pls who knows where i can get fertility massage in ph.
pls help a sister

dear sisters. so nobody wan answer this my question? or is it that nobody knows?
abeg answer me ooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 4:19pm On May 22, 2015
@piragirl, frm the little knowledge I gathered here, I think removal of fibroids depends on the size and where it is located. And I hear mamas say they shirked fibroid with aligator pepper, Apple cider vinegar and serrapeptase.
Pls other mamas shud pls come and say sth on this issue.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 4:21pm On May 22, 2015
@mamakendra, do u mean all this local bayelsa/rivers women fertility massage abi oyinbo one?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 4:31pm On May 22, 2015
@mummy Esther am referring to red raspberry leaf tea, you asked if I used the supplement or the tea

@ legendsmother, God bless you. You are even doing better than my gynea in Luth who put me on clomid without monitoring, I ended up wt 2.5mm linning, tank God I decided to monitor myself based on advise from this thread. I must commend you, may God reward your effort wt bfp soonest

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 4:34pm On May 22, 2015
@mompurity with egg that size please don't trigger Biko to avoid to many multiples ok?

@mamakendra d one I know was in warri but she has moved to ph so lemme find a way of getting her number

mummyosayande:

U are somthing else oo. I really appreciate u

Hahahah mummyosayande am loyal to ur government lol

@twingirls wow am touched am happpy I shared the info all d best honey God will make it happen for all of us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 22, 2015
mamakendra:

dear sisters. so nobody wan answer this my question? or is it that nobody knows?
abeg answer me ooo

Nne is fertility massage same as womb setting? I don't know but I know she does womb setting.

There is one woman I was told about in ph. Although people claimed they use her and got pregnant. A very close neighbour of mine opened up to me yday after she confirmed her bpf. I am yet to go see her cause my hsg showed shifted uterus to the right. Still trying to make up my mind to go there. If you are interested I could pm her number. Though the woman speaks pidgin and igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 4:53pm On May 22, 2015
@piragirl welcome and may ur stay b short and fruitful, donno much abt fibroids or surgery to remove them but I know estrogen feeds their growth, n most doctors will inhibit estrogen production so as to shrink d fibroids bfor dey operate. Mama's here know d alternative way to shrink it they will touchlight d matter soonest

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 22, 2015
so she should not trigger? because they are 3?
hian...
me i want 3 o.
i will trigger if its me o.

grin
i just cant wait for my next cycle as the one am about entering is for cleasing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 5:16pm On May 22, 2015
@iomoge d risk of 3 nor b here o, it's associated with a lot during pregnancy it cud lead to;
1.low birth weight
2.abnormal feotus
3.hypertension in d mother sef,
Not to mention vagina birth won't b an option cuz na CS dem go use. Twins sef is better lol
Mompurity let's hope dey rupture on their own cause 3 follicles that size means hyperstimulation
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 22, 2015
chia.... so she has to wait and hope only one or 2 ruptures?
if not reduce the dosage of the clomid?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 5:35pm On May 22, 2015
@iomoge yes, well no need to reduce d clomid has she stopped it up to 5 days ago d drugs wrk 5days after d last pill.

@mompurity2 u are in our prayers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by piragirl(f): 5:44pm On May 22, 2015
@mompurity2 and legendsmother, I appreciate you both. I really need all the help I can get....May God grant our heart desires
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 22, 2015
@iomoge, 3 at a go, dh will run away o but am praying for a beautiful set of twin.
@ all, double joy for all our troubles.
@ all newbies, welcome to this beautiful family, may solutions come your way quickly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 6:04pm On May 22, 2015
piragirl:
Hello wonderful ladies in the house,well I have been a silent reader hoping that my case will be mention, please am looking for a possible solution for fibroid blocking the two fallopian tubes without surgery....Thanks
WM

@ Piragirl:- Welcome dear and may your stay be short and fruitful. I strongly suggest you remove the fibroid by surgery because once they are blocking the tubes, it is only God that can make you conceive and if you conceive, there's a high risk of ectopic pregnancy which can cause a person to lose the tubes or worse die from severe bleeding if the ectopic pregnancy ruptures the tubes. So prayerfully go for surgery and make sure it is an experienced gynae who has done myomectomies that have been successful and people have been pregnant after it. The fibroids blocking the tubes are enough to cause the infertility for you. Please encourage yourself in The Lord and do not procrastinate, all in all, it is God who gives children and He has promised that there shall none be barren in the land.

Cheers

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.