Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (830) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5393535 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 6:15pm On May 22, 2015
legendsmother:
@mompurity with egg that size please don't trigger Biko to avoid to many multiples ok?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 6:45pm On May 22, 2015
mompurity2:
@mamakendra, do u mean all this local bayelsa/rivers women fertility massage abi oyinbo one?
i mean the local women ooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 6:52pm On May 22, 2015
@legendsmother and diegs. thanks for the response. pls pm me si i can get her number. @diegs i meant fertility massage. i dont knw anything about womb setting oo.
i hv heard that fertility massage helps to improve blood circulation to the uterus and other reprodctv organs. my friend who was ttcing tooj in d next month after d massage.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 7:02pm On May 22, 2015
@legendsmother, I have taken the HCG shot oooo (IVF-c) 5000 iu shocked. At the moment I dnt mind having 4 at once oooo grin (lol). Do I need to take progesterone as I have never suffered frm low progesterone. Incase I need to take it is it d 200mg or 400mg cyclogest?
@udoomama, seems we are on the same protocol. I pray we get a sticky bean this cycle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ahmanim: 7:05pm On May 22, 2015
@ sabi mamas, plz what can i use to treat PID naturally. i have taken series of antibiotics but i still feel abdominal pain occassionally
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 7:05pm On May 22, 2015
@sugah and triangullar, you made me laugh I swahiii, you dey fear triplets? I pray God should just daze me with triplets ooo make I close workshop. Ttc don show person something no be small, make they just come, can't wait to welcome them by his grace undecided

Welcome to the newbies, may your stay be short and fruitful in Jesus name.

@ all, wishing you a fruitful weekend. Fertility blessings!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 22, 2015
sugah:

Say what?? shocked
I hope i have not put myself in trouble.
Scan On CD10 i had 4 mature follicles and 4 growing. Scan on CD 12 the 4 mature follicles were still growing and it was beginning to hurt so i had a trigger shot ( i dint want them to turn to follicular cyst.
Scan CD14 2 of the 4 mature follicles had popped and the others are matured.

Any idea if the other 2 would pop on their own?

God please its only 2 i want oooo

Chai, see fear fear. Fear thou not.

I wish you quad.

Once and for all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 22, 2015
My people, please I don't know what the issue is oo. My ovulation has passed but am having serious pains in my ovaries. What could be the problem? Makes me feel am ovulating but am not.

Please help a sister. The pain was just too much today.

Will have to visit the clinic tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 7:39pm On May 22, 2015
@ahmanim, I read here that gynapharm takes care of PID issues. Dunno if i'm wrong sha and I havnt used it eida.
Hold on dear, other sabi mamas wud surely have sth to say. Cheers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ahmanim: 7:43pm On May 22, 2015
@ mompurity2 thankz. plz other sabi mama help me .Natural PID remedy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mmyglitz: 8:08pm On May 22, 2015
@ ahmanim you can try Gynapham and guifei bao. I heard it works, though I'm on guifei bao and I'm yet to buy Gynapham. Fertility blessings
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 8:25pm On May 22, 2015
@mamakendra, the massage home I knw is in borokiri water-side. I dnt hv her contact now, will post it as soon as I get it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 8:28pm On May 22, 2015
@mompurity2 tanx ooo, na so I see am, we are in the same boat, may we get our BFP dis cycle IJN. @all, pls after the trigger shot, we BD that same day in the night, d following day in the night, and the nxt day in d morning, is there any need for BD again? I had dis pain in my ovaries a day after the shot which I believe was ov pains , 6 days after the hcg shot which is today, I started feeling pains in my lower abdomen, is it possible that I didn't ovulate then and am just ovulating now? Pls help ooo,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 8:31pm On May 22, 2015
@ ahmamim use gynapharm from KEDI
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 22, 2015
udoomama,mompurity2 n sugah i wish u all a BFP. I pray dis cycle gives u ur heart desire. Sprinkling baby dust on all of us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 9:20pm On May 22, 2015
Amen ooo rainyday.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 9:57pm On May 22, 2015
@mompurity2. thanks for the response. pls send d contact when u get it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 22, 2015
The guifie bao woman who sells gynapharm is not responding as per gynapharm.
Please who has a link I can use to get it ASAP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:39pm On May 22, 2015
@udoomama it's inplantation pains, the egg implants 6 - 8days aafter ovulation, pls hang on in there

@mompurity it's ok if u don't av progesteron issues no need to substitute

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:01am On May 23, 2015
Good morning mamas

Please what test can someone do to know if d person has PID?
Is it hvs? Or scan?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:02am On May 23, 2015
legendsmother:
@udoomama it's inplantation pains, the egg implants 6 - 8days aafter ovulation, pls hang on in there

@mompurity it's ok if u don't av progesteron issues no need to substitute

Am rooting 4 u 2.
God would crown ur efforts with BFP n give u the children that will stay till nightfall in Jesus name.
Hugs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:03am On May 23, 2015
iOmoge:
Good morning mamas

Please what test can someone do to know if d person has PID?
Is it hvs? Or scan?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 6:40am On May 23, 2015
[quote author=iOmoge post=34013232][/quote]

I think scan can detect it.not sure
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 7:02am On May 23, 2015
@iOmoge..both scan and hvs help determines pid..scan helps to show if there are any swellings on any of the oragans or fluid collection..while hvs is just to be doubly sure of the causative organism causing the pid and to properly diagnose and prescribe drugs..dats my own input based on my experience..hope other mamas make their input..
@all Mamas..do have a lovely weekend

@newbies.. May your stay here be short and fruitful
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:06am On May 23, 2015
Thanks much.
@Hafsat24, how bori?
My love to LO n DH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 8:16am On May 23, 2015
@iOmoge..ure welcome..getting better we thank God..theyl hear..how's dh..hope ure taking good care of him..tkcr of urself too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 8:46am On May 23, 2015
@legendsmother, u've really been of help. Ur BFP is next in Jesus name. May God bless u.
@iomoge, I agree with hafsat, it is both scan and hvs.
@mumihaja, hope ure fine dear. Ur presence is greatly missed.
@all, Good morning and have a fruitful weekend.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mmyglitz: 9:02am On May 23, 2015
Good morning fruitful mamas, mamas using guifei bao please my guifei bao seed fell off today while using the toilet and today is supposed to be day 3 before removal. Please do I insert another? Or should I wait till after AF because it's supposed to start on Monday
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 9:13am On May 23, 2015
Good morning joyful mamas of great nations!!

Sprinkling loads of baby dust to us all, may the joy of our marriages be complete in Jesus name, amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 9:27am On May 23, 2015
iOmoge:
The guifie bao woman who sells gynapharm is not responding as per gynapharm.
Please who has a link I can use to get it ASAP.

I got mine within 24hrs from this woman's no. 08020949514.
I don't know if its the same person you contacted.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 9:27am On May 23, 2015
ahmanim:
@ sabi mamas, plz what can i use to treat PID naturally. i have taken series of antibiotics but i still feel abdominal pain occassionally

have you tried Fluconazole 150mg? my doc said it's very good for PID
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 9:29am On May 23, 2015
mmyglitz:
Good morning fruitful mamas, mamas using guifei bao please my guifei bao seed fell off today while using the toilet and today is supposed to be day 3 before removal. Please do I insert another? Or should I wait till after AF because it's supposed to start on Monday

I think you should wait o. Abi, since af will show on Monday. Abeg other sabi mamas what do you think?

(1) (2) (3) ... (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.