Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (888) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392248 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
@bettle I was practically on d floor rolling, praising God that wipe away your tears of so many years. All glory to him. Your delivery shall be easy and smooth by the special grace of God

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
@ Beetle did the test on 3rd day of my cycle and on day 18 for the progesteron. Tnx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
@ Bettle so so hapi for u dear wish u a stress free delivery. Ur bsby will come forth like d hebrew women. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
hotmomma:
congrats pretty beetle.
mamas abeg oh, started using guifeibao yesterday and noticed up until now, fluid like water flowing out from me. abeg, is this normal, what is happening abeg, no pains or discomfort. abego oh answer pls.
also after i remove the first seed, should there be interval before putting another. thanks.

the fluid coming out is nothing to be scared of, it depends on what the herbs sees as blockage, in my own case the second day, while the seed was still inside something like dirty wet tissue was coming out of Vejajay .

In respect of the interval you are expected to wait a day or two after the removal of the seed on the 3rd day before inserting a fresh one to give room for the dredge dirt to come out, if you are comfortable with putting up hand in Vevjajay you can do that to bring it out, just make sure the hand and fingers are clean.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
thanks ayaakanoh. God bless.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
Congrats@Beetle....God of speedy intervention is all around this thread..Everybody should be at alert to grab their own BFP.He is countering every negative verdict,opening people's case file and attending to it.I hope Beetle's testimony will be enough to bring out the old Mama's that has been MIA.Mamatriplet,Safe06,Chi16,Omonikiba,Tamilore, and those i didn't list their names...Come and see what God Almighty has done.No medical issue/report is too hard to God to reverse.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
Congrats @Beetle and thank God for preserving u and LOs, u shall deliver safely iJn-Amen. So happy for you and ur dh.

Greetings to all mamas n papas both bumping and waiting, God is in charge!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
A VERY VERY BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO @Beetles: An old timer sabi sabi mama announcing bfp here. Kai, JEHOVAH OVERDO!!!!! This is too much. My heart leaps for joy. I'm so happy for you @Beetle. I knew you since the days of @Udoka, @Omonikiba and co. This June is fruitful.
I'm next in line to announce my bfp here in JESUS NAME.
Wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 11:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
@Bcolah: That's a very good news. My DH was prescribed clomid too and God used it to work wonders for us. He's over 40m now. I believe God for you that has he has led you to the right doctor, he'll perfect all that concerns your bfp and delivery in JESUS NAME.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 11:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
@All: Una dey feel this atmosphere ko? This thread is jam packed with an atmosphere for miraculous bfp. Receive yours now by the Mercy of God in JESUS name. I have received mine o!! Na to announce remain.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 12:01am On Jun 29, 2015
@mummy Elena I receive mine in Jesus name. Congrats Beetle. It is true that a pe ko to je Koni je ibaje. My dh is also seeing a urologist too now. GOD that has done this for u will perfect my case too. U will surely carry to full term n d Lord will make it easy for u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 29, 2015
@Beetle, why did I missed your post on your bfp announcement? And why did you modify it,? Please repost it.

I can't but shout, waoo ooo, great is God's faithfulness. Blessed be the name of the Lord most high. Am glad.

Wish you safest delivery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 3:04am On Jun 29, 2015
But I didn't see beetles BFP announcement post o, neeways H&H bumping wishing u a safe delivery
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by duruj: 6:23am On Jun 29, 2015
diegs:

Is it just myo-inositol you took.

No I took ovaboost and myo-inositol. I take them two morning two night.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 9:42am On Jun 29, 2015
@beetles, congrats dear, may you carry to term and deliver like a Hebrew woman, i sincerely pray that all those who have waited for too long for their testimonies and have been helping others shall receive their BFP IJN......

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 10:05am On Jun 29, 2015
Happy bumping beetle.
safe delivery.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 11:28am On Jun 29, 2015
Woah, my God is a great God, my sweet BEETLE your bundle(s) of joy wil arrive safely, God is never late. This year 2015 our womb must carry our baby(ies), and our breasts shall be suckle by our lo next year 2016. Please let PRAY UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS. 12am on wednesday 1st let post prayers and do a chain midnight prayers. Fertility blessing.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
@Beetle, so happy for you. I wish u a safe delivery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
I second you prettymum! @ beetles congratulations dear enjoy the rest of the journey you shall deliver with ease my dear with the help of the Lord

@ mumihaja u got me laughing so hard I'm coughing now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
@mumihaja..lolss..you're something else grin

@all..happy new week..may it bring more BFPs and in weeks to come

@Beetle.. Congrats..wishing you an easy delivery

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
grin grin grin @ Mumihija

Bettle's congratulations! Happy bumping

@ Prettmum am with u 100%. We need the prayers

Hafsat Sannu. yaya maigida da LO
?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uwasam(f): 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
Congrats to all Preggy Mamas. Am so happy. My birth month is full of goodies. God remember me like you have remembered my E-Sisters. There is nothing too big for you to do. Lord look not unto our sins. Ancient of days, you have never changed and will never change.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
ewoooooo!!!!, alot has happened since i went MIA

APPLE19 my ex-buddy to sure as twins don enter now u be my EXbuddy oo, Congrats darling I am right behind oo, no worry na u go dey pamper and tutor me when i carry my twins.

Congrats mumihaja and all the numerous bumping mothers, I was too excited to continue counting after i counted 7 announcement H&H 9 months oooo, I use u all as point of contact for July mothers we will all testify by God's sufficient grace

i had to go MIA cos i used June as my rest cycle away from medication and obsessing over ttc, but with what i have seen so far mehn i am so encouraged to actively try.

@ house i hail ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Restored15: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
wow! I'm excited to be here. Congratulations to all our pregnant mamas. grin. may ur deliveries be easy IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iceboo: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
chai!! c as blessings dey overflow. congrats to all d new mamas. make una pass d anointing near me o. grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Bcolah:
Happy Sunday! Congratulations to all belleful mamas, U'll carry to term and deliver safely.

Just want to share a little here. I'm not there yet, but thank God we are not where we used to be. Brief history: Dh was diagnosed of azoospermia with abnormal hormone levels. High FSH and LH and very low Testosterone. Tried all sorts of herbs but nothing worked. We had a telephone consultation with Mr R in the uk and he prescribed clomid which he has been on for the past 5- 6months and we ave seen a great diff. Testosterone has increased remarkable and he did another Sfa( teratozoospermia). He's been asked to come over to the uk now that things ave changed and Dr even says he might not need a TESE anymore. So happy. Was going to wait till I get my bfp before sharing this but I tot it might be beneficial to someone else going thru same.

It's not been easy but I know it would end in praise.
Fertility blessings to all of us.

Bcola I am so happy to read this from you.please how long did he take the clomid and what is the dose.I am happy for you.God bless you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
@ beetles and Bcolah, God that has started good things in your life shall perfect it in Jesus name. I wish you safe delivery.
@all, God is too faithful to fail!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
Congrats mumihaja and all the numerous bumping mothers, I was too excited to continue counting after i counted 7 announcement H&H 9 months oooo, I use u all as point of contact for July mothers we will all testify by God's sufficient grace

@Ayaayo darling, you eyez dey see well well.....infact flesh and blood has not revealed this to you except our Father in heaven....am suspecting you are a prophetess and so shall it be IJN! thanks my dear for that revelation i wish you a miraculous BFP in this 7th month of Perfection IJN!

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
@Hafsat24, @venizia and @Rute....lol...i tot nobody saw it and i had to quickly delete that part so ppl wont start forgetting their password...

@Twintower, hope you are good? its been a while sha.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
MumIhaja, yes ooo the power of life and death is in our tongue, so even if na mumilaw i wan congratulate, u sef don carry the blessing be that.

how you dey and how bori

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
mumihaja:
@Hafsat24, @venizia and @Rute....lol...i tot nobody saw it and i had to quickly edit it so ppl wont start forgetting their password...

@Twintower, hope you are good? its been a while sha.

Sweetheart thanks for asking.I am doing okay.i thank God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.