Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (889) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5388584 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
@Ayaaya, i claim the first one seriously and am holding on to it. grin...that kind mistake too make sense! as in very soon Total or Chevron go mistakenly give me job as their Admin manager with car and house attached with a paid family vacation to any country of my choice, Canada go mistakenly give me Permanent residency instead of Visa, yahoo boiz go mistakenly wire 50m into my account and them no fit call police, Buhari go mistakenly put my name as Minister of Petroleum and nobody go cough as in ehn

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
@ Bettle & Bcolah Big Congrats to u.May u carry to term with ease and deliver supernaturally.I appreciate God Almighty on ur behalf.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
@ Beetle congrats. I wish u h & h 9 months. u will carry to ful term nd deliver peacefully.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
@ Blessediva hope u are much better now. worry nt u will laugh soon.
@ all mamas pls come nd answer present on my dh fliud analysis;
culture- yielded no bacterial growth after 48 hrs incubation at 37oc,
volume- 3.5 m/s
colour-greyish white
consistency- moderate
liquefaction- 1 hr
morphology- normal 70 %, abnormal - 30 %
motility
% fully active-30 %
%slightly active- 20 %
%dead - 50%
total count - 15×106 (10 raise to power 6).
pus cells- 3_5lhpp-.
pls I cnt see ckearly what they wrote on d pus cell.
thank u all in advance.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
congratulations Beetle wishing you a hale and healthy 9months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
Good evening mama's, abeg I don come again. Pls I need someone to interpret dis tvs scan result. It's 4 my friend and she's also Ttc for a while now.RT=3.00cm×1.57cm and LT=2.83cm×1.36cm. conclusion right dominant follicle measuring 1.75cm×1.10cm on day 7th. Thank u and baby dust.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iambest: 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
Join the great illuminati and experience tremendous change in all aspect of your life, a word is enough for the wise. For more info call 08140013736...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hello twintower. Been a while. He's been on it for 5/6 months now. Initially the dose was 50mg every other day. After a month with blood test results, dr increased it to one every day. He's also on wellman conception too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
I plead the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST upon this Nairaland thread. Every spirit from the pit of hell, I bind you by the authority in the name of JESUS and I seal you up with the unquenchable fire of God.

No setback of miraculous bfp for us here in JESUS Name.

Ogbeni@I am best, depart from here.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hello sweeties...I feel like I'm part of this family though I rarely comment.but I know every mommaz in the house.
I nid ur help...I've been ovulating on day 21 in a 31 day cycle and I've been itching for a progesterone test..im confused as I don't know d best day to go for it.pls I. Rily nid ur help here.legendmother,iomoge,mumihaja and all other mommas in d house...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
@Legendmother...thanks for ur swift response as regards my inducing AF....but it showed its ugly head yesterday...it is well
@All d preggers...wishing u a healthy nine months

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
@prettymum, am in support of ur idea as prayer is d key. Will suggest we ve a conference call on MTN extracool, evrybody interested can drop dia number. Each person can connect maximum of 5. It only require a minimum of N100 on d line. What is ur opinion?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
divinemandate:
@ Blessediva hope u are much better now. worry nt u will laugh soon.
@ all mamas pls come nd answer present on my dh fliud analysis;
culture- yielded no bacterial growth after 48 hrs incubation at 37oc,
volume- 3.5 m/s
colour-greyish white
consistency- moderate
liquefaction- 1 hr
morphology- normal 70 %, abnormal - 30 %
motility
% fully active-30 %
%slightly active- 20 %
%dead - 50%
total count - 15×106 (10 raise to power 6).
pus cells- 3_5lhpp-.
pls I cnt see ckearly what they wrote on d pus cell.
thank u all in advance.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
Am in support of this, I believe prayer does wonders...so am in
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
Let the blood of jesus chirist keep speaking 4 us, in our womb. And please mamas if u see babies in dream you need to pray against it. Let those children manifest physical in our womb. Reflection-psalm 140. Shalom

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
ayashow:
Hello sweeties...I feel like I'm part of this family though I rarely comment.but I know every mommaz in the house.
I nid ur help...I've been ovulating on day 21 in a 31 day cycle and I've been itching for a progesterone test..im confused as I don't know d best day to go for it.pls I. Rily nid ur help here.legendmother,iomoge,mumihaja and all other mommas in d house...

@Ayashow Progesterone test is taking 7days to the start of new cycle, in your own case that will be cd24. And you can try vit b6 50mg after ovulation to help progesterone, lengthen your luteal phase and implantation. I.e If every other aspect is certified ok. Fertility dust

@divinemandate Dh count is very ok, likewise the morphology, but the motility need boosting, because this is what shows they are moving in the right direction and not missing road. Pus cell 3-5 is also normal, anything above 5 is not OK according to Dr Google and Doctors.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
I support prayer
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
@divinemandate the sfa isn't so bad but needs improvement. The count is at border level, 15million. Active motility also needs to be boosted to 50%. For the wbc, I'd ask whether you treated infections recently. Good vitamin supplements and fruits will help lower it as excess of it starts attacking sperm cells. Let him continue on the supplements or drugs. @talltosyne prayer is very good, but did you say post phone number ? I wouldn't go with that, my opinion though.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
@Miraclebaby, To make conference call, Numbers ll definitely be required. I also belong to a prayerline like dt. And we pray everynite. The other thing iwe can do is if number can be sent to my mail, but I can only connect 5 pple.

If u are interested in joining the prayerline, send ur no to my mail, tolulopeolabisi@yahoo.com.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
Miraclebaby
wumee
waistbead
blesseddiva
tallsyne
glo27
ayaakanoh
mumihaja
ayashow
divinemandate
legendmother
mummyesther
mummyelena
jumayin
sugah
friutifulvine
teena4040
ayayo
redeemed
kudibaby
evacroft
triangullar
rute
uwasam
restored15
venizia. Please if your name is not here indicate so i can add you against wednesday midnight prayer only if u are interested. Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
Prettmum
Miraclebaby
wumee
waistbead
blesseddiva
tallsyne
glo27
ayaakanoh
mumihaja
ayashow
divinemandate
legendmother
mummyesther
mummyelena
jumayin
sugah
friutifulvine360
teena4040
ayayo
redeemed
kudibaby
evacroft
triangullar
rute
uwasam
restored15
venizia.
Imoge2
ramcie
julie2015
mum2soon
fumbaby
diegs
uslarnkem
pweetiebabe
immibabe
tsquare
alwaystrue
anewdawn
lynsunny
mrsfrank
mummyuc
creamy bee
chyvia.
Oh God we thank you lord 4 everything, past,present and future.
oh Lord Jesus chirst plz come and honor ur words in our life. I present all of us to You , d holy one of isreal. As our names are diff so our heart. espeacial bless our womb,tubes and ovum and our dh semens. Amen
. Shalom
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
@preetemum I join tnks jareh, I tink Iomoge name is not dere, ramcie also

@mummyester I dey believe u hahahahhahahahaahahahahah I don laugh wan die for here hahahahahahaha he dey illuminati Naim he get naija line he for dey drop foreign line hahaha who iluminati help? Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by julie2015: 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
@pretymum pls include my name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fosterkid: 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
ayaakanoh:

@Ayashow Progesterone test is taking 7days to the start of new cycle, in your own case that will be cd24. And you can try vit b6 50mg after ovulation to help progesterone, lengthen your luteal phase and implantation. s.
Please dear what brand of b6 do you use, also should the b6 be stopped before af shows?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
Prettmum, am in o. Abeg put ma name.
Congrats @ Beetle, safe delivery.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peacefulwealth: 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
I have been a silent follower of this thread @Beetle congratulation wishing you healthy nine months God is doing a great work here I tap from this conception blessings that the lord is giving out in this month of June. Every one would be a partaker of it.

Baby dust to all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
Include my name too @prettymum
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 11:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
@divinemandate dearie thank you so much I get better everyday, thank God. We will all laugh best soon.

@prettmum thanks sis, I'm in and I'm sure via d prayer, God will perform wonders and continue making name for Himself in our midst, amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
@ prettmum nice one pls am interestd ohhhh. Knows God is also doing something great in our lives.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
Pls include my name as well. Tnx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 30, 2015
@Prettmum, am in for prayers sis. Weldone!
@Lyn, hope ur good!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uslarnkem(f): 1:24am On Jun 30, 2015
Am in. Include my name @ prettymum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.