Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (895) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392780 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FOTAMG: 2:21am On Jul 03, 2015
Thank u very much @Mowojuoluwa
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 3:47am On Jul 03, 2015
CreamyBee:
No am not diabetes and I will do as u av said. abt d combination3 I don't knw abt it. one doc just prescribed it for me and I kip askn if it regulate period too... pls any one dat has idea dat will help too. thanks for ur care. baby dust to us all.

hello dear,
combination 3 is a birth control pill.
it is supposed to regulate your period.
you will have to take it as prescribed.
for d 3months u would be on it, you are not expected to ovulate.
so its expected everything returns to normal by the fourth month.

do u have pcos? Or a cyst?
maybe d doctor wants your hormones to stop feeding the follicles / cyst so they can clear up.
I think you should listen to the doctor.
I didn't take mine because am not disciplined. (you have to take it same time every day for 3 months)
and am still having irregularities in my period.

fertility dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 3:54am On Jul 03, 2015
Glo27:
Please mamas in d house i need everyones bhelp right now because i dont know where to start from been crying since mourning. Did hsg this morning after one year myectomy
adhesion... Serrapaptase n Castrol oil therapy...u can dedicate on whole month n do this daily not minding or trying to conceive.
that is u do it from start of period to next month ovulation...almost 45days.
for d tubal blockage, do serrapapetase n guifie bao...
with this 3, u would b fyn.
just be religious and fast about it.

I hope you are not having any fibroid regrowth.

fertility dust dear. Wipe ur tears.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CreamyBee: 6:39am On Jul 03, 2015
helovesme:

folic acid is a very good drug and it wont affect any treatment you are on. as a matter of fact, it is always advised that women planning to conceive should start taking a tablet a day at least 3 months before they plan to conceive. i will emphasize again that you should stay clear of ALL antibiotics . Get a good multivitamin tablet and start eating plenty fruits.

a scan to check your ovaries and uterus will see if there's anything out of the norm. please go to a good diagonistic center with well trained staff that are well versed on knowing what to look out for.

the other experienced mamas here will tell you what drugs you can take that will help in inducing your period/ovulation.
Alright Ma, I will get dis drug Asap. I saw one gynea and he told me to do hormonal profile. den after dat. he will knw wats wrong. I really appreciate you all for ur love. baby dust in dis month of July.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CreamyBee: 6:47am On Jul 03, 2015
@ talltosyne. Good day, nd i really appreciate u. U really helped me wen i was in need. Thanks a bunch Ma. Baby dust to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CreamyBee: 6:48am On Jul 03, 2015
@ talltosyne. Good day, nd i really appreciate u. i got ur message, U really helped me wen i was in need. Thanks a bunch Ma. Baby dust to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
@Beetle. To be honest, it was God o, my sisters. I had myomectomy last Jan to get rid of my 800g fibroids ( the reason I've been throwing away money for IVF). I had massive fibroids in my womb that was protruding out into the wall of my womb [/quote]

Beetle congratulation dear,I had to read all your posts since yesterday and realised you have really gone through lots of stress.please help me to throw more light on the fibroid surgery you did.I have not done ivf/icsi before but doc said I have to remove the fibroid though it is not giving me any problem.it is outside the uterus.just advice me on what to do
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
CreamyBee:
Good day fruitful mamas. please I need a good gynaecologist in ibadan. pls ur reply will really be of help ASAP. Thanks

Aunty were you able to locate the place?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by helovesme(f): 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mowojuoluwa:
I don't know when I ovulate, not to talk of knowing when to baby dance at the right time, hubby has done sfa and the result was okay. Please who knows how much a transvirginal scan cost? I think I should get one done

are your periods regular?

do you keep track of your cycle ? (the day your period starts and when it ends).

how many days cyrcle do you have averagely?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
this house to too quiet today ooo,

ko! ko!! ko!!! where is everyone oooo, all those inducing and triggering mama's please come and give us update ooo.

somebody!!! anybody!!! (in simba's voice) come to this house ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AniiaCares: 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
Amen to the prayers! There IS Hope. There is always hope for those who have endured the heartache of difficulty with trying to conceive. As someone with medical experience in the field, get in touch privately and I will be able to make recommendations from a health point of view.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
I decree 7×7×7 bfp testimonies on the trend dis month......Oluwatosin is testifier number 1

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
Pweetiebabe:
I decree 7×7×7 bfp testimonies on the trend dis month......Oluwatosin is testifier number 1
Amen

I join o by fire by force

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
Pweetiebabe:

Hehehe!!!. I am one of the July testifiers by God's grace. God please remember us oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Pweetiebabe:

I will testify ooo
#2 testifier

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
[quote author=Pweetiebabe post=35444898]I decree 7×7×7 bfp testimonies on the trend dis month......Oluwatosin is testifier number 1[/quote

I am next in line for a bfp testimony.....yahhhhh....dance
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Restored15: 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
Pweetiebabe:

AMEN IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME!!!! I WILL TESTIFY DIS MONTH!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
@Iomoge2 tnx dear. Will do as everyone says. Did scan and ders no fibroid regrowth. Thank God for that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
@ twin tower, this was my report: Multi-fibroid uterus of 16/40 wks size, mobile large-12cm subserosal fibroid arising from left cornua, distorting the left tube, total 8 fibroids removed.

To be honest I just kept on going from one IVF clinic to the other and they could see the fibroids in a scan but they all said it wasn't in my womb and was outside my womb. I even had numerous hysteroscopies all confirming the same thing.

I was then referred to a gynaecologist when I fell quite ill, he was upset with the amount of tx I had and as soon as he checked me, he just put me down for Myomectomy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
Thank you my dear beetle.God bless you.mine is 6cm and the doc said it is outside the uterus.I thank God on your behalf for giving you a testimony.he said I can try first and if it is unsuccessful then we can remove the fibroid.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CreamyBee: 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
Fumbaby:

Aunty were you able to locate the place?
Yes I did. Thanks a lot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CreamyBee: 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
iomoge2:

hello dear,
combination 3 is a birth control pill.
it is supposed to regulate your period.
you will have to take it as prescribed.
for d 3months u would be on it, you are not expected to ovulate.
so its expected everything returns to normal by the fourth month.

do u have pcos? Or a cyst?
maybe d doctor wants your hormones to stop feeding the follicles / cyst so they can clear up.
I think you should listen to the doctor.
I didn't take mine because am not disciplined. (you have to take it same time every day for 3 months)
and am still having irregularities in my period.

fertility dust
OK. but is not regulating my period. cos is still very irregular. cos I took it last yr for 3 months bt still same tin. For Pcos or not I will run scan very soon to confirm. Everything na God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
Glo27:
@ all thank u so much for d care. Infact u guys just gave me reasons to keep trying and continue to trust in God. God bless u all. I know we wld all smile soon. It does not matter the result we receive.
Have faith and trust in God all will be well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 8:11am On Jul 04, 2015
CreamyBee:
Yes I did. Thanks a lot.
You are welcome....... it will all end in praise Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by deyoola(f): 9:19am On Jul 04, 2015
good morning to house,this July will be our month of testimony. I need an interpretation on this Hormal profile result.
FSH:-5.00IU/ml
LH:- 4. 59 IU/ml
prolactin :- 8.59ng/ml
PROG :-18.35ng/ml

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 9:33am On Jul 04, 2015
Pweetiebabe:

I will testify this month IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 10:24am On Jul 04, 2015
@deyoola, pls include the limit I.e d figures in bracket. And what day of the cycle did u do it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:41am On Jul 04, 2015
Xoxo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 04, 2015
Happy weekend all fruitful mamas in the house. How are we all doing with our dh's. I want to us to do one thing today and that thing is PRAISING THE ALMIGHTY GOD in everything we do and everywhere we are. Smile and be happy because that's what HE likes and eats.
We are working in power ooo, we are working in miracle, we live a life of favour for we know who we are. smiley cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AmiLaHoit(f): 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
mubzay:
@uslarnkem: ok. Guifei bao n gynpharm is good as other mamas has sen +ve results. U can use d anion liner n d pad too if u wish as supplementary after d two products.

MubzNL, kindly reply the email I sent u via NL.
We really need to talk. Besides I am in lagos, how can I get the guifei bao?
Tanx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
Pls grt mamas am trying to get castor oil dont knw which is best to buy. Am currently in abuja. Where can i order for this product please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.