Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,075 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:28 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5366312 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) ... (3052) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by moonert(f): 8:24am On Jul 28, 2015
BritneyStacy:
hmmmmm...how much did it cost? I would just love to try. May be get another brand

I bought d Accurate for N1,880 for 7 strips at Hmedix. There are other brands there though. I'll advice u go for another brand. Gudluck n baby dust!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamacajah: 8:36am On Jul 28, 2015
mumigrace:
Ginababy u got my laffing with "everyone looks pregnant including guys".

I posted some pics on fb and my cousin thinks i'm pregnant. She was even praying for me sef. Things like this makes one to start asking God questions but I won't. God's report supercedes any medical report.

My period ended on 23rd and i'm having menstrual-like pains 2day. Kai, I don tire for dis recurrent pelvic pains. It drains me cry

Fertility dust @all

Hello mumigrace,

Please try doing water and fruit therapy as well as walking for at least 30 minutes everyday. If your workplace has lots of stairs , use the stairs instead of the lift. It will surely help.

For years I kept complaining of pelvic pain but all the tests revealed nothing. It was when I did as I just adviced, changing my diet that I discovered I was free of the pain. So when I got pregnant, I still had no pain till now.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by truemommy: 10:29am On Jul 28, 2015
Good morning my sabi mamas and papas o. Please i want to buy Serapeptase from jumia but they have a price range. one is 7500 and the second is 15000. but i no even know the difference. has anyone bought from jumia before and pls which one should I buy?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 10:51am On Jul 28, 2015
julietchic:

Tnx soo much.
u all are wonderful people, I love this family (here).
onyijuliet49@yahoo.com.

Iomoge n others who have the e- book supernatural birth over to u . i am finding it difficult to send it from my end
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:55am On Jul 28, 2015
I took a urine test dis Morning cos i could nt wait till AF is due and it came back negative..... ... Even though i tried hiding my anger and frustration but DH noticed my sobber mood cry cry....And his word has given me more strength dan i needed. God is still God and he is never too late.... Baby Dust to us all

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
tsquaure:

Iomoge n others who have the e- book supernatural birth over to u . i am finding it difficult to send it from my end

okies.
will send as soon as i can. say 30 mins.
am at work, just internet but no phones.
i saw a chat but couldn't respond.
will chat up later.

much love.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pweetiebabe:
I took a urine test dis Morning cos i could nt wait till AF is due and it came back negative..... ... Even though i tried hiding my anger and frustration but DH noticed my sobber mood cry cry....And his word has given me more strength dan i needed. God is still God and he is never too late.... Baby Dust to us all

cd what did u try?
when is af due?
please be patient and wait for missed af to try.
God is God.
your time is now.
hugs.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JumiaOnline(m): 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
truemommy:
Good morning my sabi mamas and papas o. Please i want to buy Serapeptase from jumia but they have a price range. one is 7500 and the second is 15000. but i no even know the difference. has anyone bought from jumia before and pls which one should I buy?

Hi,The Serrapeptase which we have available on the website is the High Potency which is available for ₦ 15,000.You may proceed to place your order and it will delivered within 3-8days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
iomoge2:

cd what did u try?
when is af due?
please be patient and wait for missed af to try.
God is God.
your time is now.
hugs.
AF is due in 3 or 4days time.... Yea that was wot DH said maybe my Faith is just been tested. Keeping my fingers cross and waiting on God
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
@All moms using guifei, Serra and Gynapharm. Has anyone noticed sperm hardly pours out again? Also better flow during af?
Please come in and share what you're experiencing. I'm so loving the cleansing and resetting. Lest I forget, less ovulation pains and almost painless af too. I'm I alone in these? Make una say something o!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
@Venizia: My sister, pls I observed when I inserted my very first seed of guifei, fluid poured out of me running down to my legs. I was at home that day and I didn't wear panties. Did you notice this too? Could it be the hydro? Cos from the 2nd seed, I waited to see if such will occur again but it didn't.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
Happy birthday to me and lovely dad who died a day after my wedding exactly 2yrs 4 months and 18 days ago.

I have been happy all tru today cos DH served me breakfast in bed (something I have always asked for)

I also decided on this day to ask for babies for each and everyone of us and I believe come April next yr we will have group delivery.

I have ordered the children dedication cake in advance, so grab urs now.

Fertility dust to all.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
@pweetiebabe: its well dearie. God is never late. Av faith

@triangullar: happy birthday ma. May ur heart desire be granted. Amen to ur prayers. May he RIP. Have fun dear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
@Triangullar HBD dearie, God will grant u ur heart desires and come this time next year u'll have your LO to celebrate with you and DH

Fertility blessings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uslarnkem(f): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
@mummyEsther, I am on guifei bao for PID, it really working, no much pain bfor AF, no smelling and inching during AF, I saw waterin discharge wen I used d first seed den some other things. I have used 3 seed and stopped wen AF show, will continue after AF. It's really working. Just continue using it.

Hope my contribution helped.

Baby dust

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
Triangullar, hbd 2 u. May ur prayers b answd on ds day. RIP 2 ur dad
Congrats 2 d belleful mamas
MiracleBaby, fanx 4 d mentn dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uslarnkem(f): 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
@Triangullar Happy birthday dear, may u see ur great grand children wit good health and mind. May ur new age bring u good things of life. Continue to RIP daddy triangullar

Fertility dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
chei,where do I start from first,new new names Efri where....

Where is ayaakanoh? How much is in the account now? I mean the owo omo onile account...

HBD triangullar,wish you good health,wealth,prosperity,and plenty property...amin..
Would av given reasons for my absence, but e no concern all the newbies,ona no know me ,before ona go notice if I miss or not...so.... lipsrsealed
I had plenty plenty dreams while away,will come back and tell the dreams...as for the mentions,i will come back and mention ona back...
I think I'm shy in the midst of these newbies,need to get my acts together...

And for those of you that didn't ask after me,i leave you with the pishur below...

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
In no order of "I miss you pass"...
Santgelo,my big bros,i remain loyal,i didn't go AWOL...(abeg wariz awol?) grin
Mum2bsoon, i af show face,what do u want to use my pweety face to do? tongue
Abbiby, i hail u pass...how deygo dey go?
Immibabe,u sure say u miss me? If u miss me true true oya cook and send pounded yam,egusi soup,fresh fish,pomo,shaki,orisirisi,goatmeat,cow leg, and odeku to me,then I will reply your i miss you message...till then...i no miss you... tongue

Mamakendra,i no abandon ona ooo,alot was happening in my life and I decided to dissapear,now I af reappear,in full force for that mara... grin

Ayaayo,chei,i love the list game thingy...lemme arrange myself...

Miracle baby ,morning sickness I wish...lol,but e dey road sha... wink

Lizzyslaw,wink...

Feels so good to be back... cool

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
JumiaOnline:

Hi,The Serrapeptase which we have available on the website is the High Potency which is available for ₦ 15,000.You may proceed to place your order and it will delivered within 3-8days.

what is the iu strength?
is it 40,000 or 120,000

please post the link for us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
julietchic:

Tnx soo much.
u all are wonderful people, I love this family (here).
onyijuliet49@yahoo.com.

it bounced back o

i think the email addy is wrong
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
triangullar happy birthday ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
@safe06 : O My Goodness!!! she is back ooo. Runaway Mama,why u kom leave us like dis nau? missed u so much dearie,welcome bk,abeg no disappear again o,stick around. also u owe us gist for dis ur sabbatical leave wey u go,my ears r itching! pacakage my 'mama oyoyo' i dey kom collect,if i hear say e no dey wetin happen in 1914 wil repeat itself? lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
WELCOME BACK SEXY DAME SAFE06

as for the omo-onile money dem no gree pay ooo

I yaff miss U

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
rainyday...na real mummy oyoyo things...just wait,when immibabe package all my goodies come, i wee share it with you...lol...

Mummyejire,...me like this title "sexy dame" ooo...lol...i mils u pass... grin....them no gree pay abi?....no kind them later they wee be shouting "transformation" and "chang"...smh...i am against corruption of all kinds,so they should prepare for probe... undecided...Meanwhile this ya pishur no complete oooo,where the red carpet and red wine to compliment am?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
@safe06: welcome back. May ur stay be short n fruitful. May ur ears hear good news.

@all: may our heart desire be met very soon. By His grace- amen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
SAFE06!!!! in the building!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abi i am dreaming ni, if not for the blue fonts i for say na impersonation, kai i am sure you feel good with everyone asking and looking for you. See grand blue entrance, oga ju, e no easy to be a celebrity o.

Please come and answer query for being absent for so long. Welcome back, spill the good news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
mubzay:
@safe06: welcome back. May ur stay be short n fruitful. May ur ears hear good news.

@all: may our heart desire be met very soon. By His grace- amen.
How r u dear. U r in my thoughts n prayers. InshaAllah u wil smile very soon. Stay blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
@rainyday: am fyn n u? ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ ma for d well wishes. May Allah (swt) grant our heart desire. We shall all rejoice very soon insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
@safe06, you 've made my day, happy to have you back. Missed you is an understatement. I've torched light everywhere looking for you but thank God you are back. Please don't MIA again

@miraclebaby, alwaystrue, wonyi and other MIA mommies, pls show face. Want to throw welcome party for safe06. Dancing mood activated.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Restored15: 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
[quote author=safe06 post=36364355][color=#000099]chei,where do I start from first,new new names Efri where....

Where is ayaakanoh? How much is in the account now? I mean the owo omo onile account...

HBD triangullar,wish you good health,wealth,prosperity,and plenty property...amin..
Would av given reasons for my absence, but e no concern all the newbies,ona no know me ,before ona go notice if I miss or not...so.... lipsrsealed
I had plenty plenty dreams while away,will come back and tell the dreams...as for the mentions,i will come back and mention ona back...
I think I'm shy in the midst of these newbies,need to get my acts together...

And for those of you that didn't ask after me,i leave you with the pishur below...

Welcom back n May God bless u really gud fr dis pishur. I had a gud laff.... I yaf nt seen anytin dis funny recently.
BABY DUST TO ALL OF US...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
Welcome back safe06, We missed you.

@ Triangullar:- Happy Birthday

(1) (2) (3) ... (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) ... (3052) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.