Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (919) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5391967 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
that's the spirit lynsunny,hold on to God and be strong....its well with us all...amin...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumoftwins: 2:19am On Jul 31, 2015
Hi Ladies, I just stumbled on this thread while searching for a forum for women who are ttcing in Nigeria. I joined the twoweekwait ttc forums but I realised there are mostly foreigners there and sometimes their procedures, terms etc, seem so distant and strange. I just had to look for a forum where I'll not feel so lost.

I have a 3 year old child that I was blessed with after actively trying for baby number 1 for two years plus with male factor(low motility). I never used any sort of birth control but now my son is three and am still struggling to conceive again. I have scheduled a doctors appointment for Saturday noon so myself and hubby can go for a proper checkup. This whole ttc journey is so frustrating and has dampened our relationship so much. Anyway let's see how it goes on Saturday.

BTW: today is my wedding anniversary and I seriously do not have the zeal to do anything fun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 7:36am On Jul 31, 2015
I pray that as this month is ending, God will put an end to the activities of time wasters in your life, business and home, in Jesus Name. Your hopes, expectations and aspirations for this month shall be actualised, and there shall be full restoration in all facets of your life, in Jesus Name. I declare, every yoke and burden of unfruitfulness on you shall be broken, and every evil verdicts and imaginations against your happiness, home, job and breakthrough are reversed and rendered powerless over you from this day forward, in the Mighty Name of Jesus. A Good morning and remain richly blessed.

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 7:41am On Jul 31, 2015
mumoftwins, Don't be an ingrate continue to thank God for the cute adorable you have, there are some people including myself who don't have any and actively praying for just 1, my sister stand up and celebrate your anniversary with dh and your adorable, God bless you and your home. ... Happy anniversary, welcome on board may your stay be short...

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 7:49am On Jul 31, 2015
lynsunny, it's well with your soul, the month of August won't pass you by, You will never be back to square 1 IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 8:45am On Jul 31, 2015
@fumbaby: amen and amen. May God's will n wishes supersede on us all.

@lynsunny: its well. Am down too but I place my trust in God. I know dt very soon will shall announce our bfp n carry to term by His grace. Amen

@mumoftwins: HWA. Rejoice for the good Lord has blessed u abundantly. U shall smile again. Av faith n blv all is well. Bst wishes on sat. Welcome on board

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 31, 2015
Fumbaby:
lynsunny, it's well with your soul, the month of August won't pass you by, You will never be back to square 1 IJN
Amen dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 31, 2015
mubzay:
@fumbaby: amen and amen. May God's will n wishes supersede on us all.

@lynsunny: its well. Am down too but I place my trust in God. I know dt very soon will shall announce our bfp n carry to term by His grace. Amen

@mumoftwins: HWA. Rejoice for the good Lord has blessed u abundantly. U shall smile again. Av faith n blv all is well. Bst wishes on sat. Welcome on board

Yes dear. We shall soon testify God's goodness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2015
safe06:
that's the spirit lynsunny,hold on to God and be strong....its well with us all...amin...

Thanks my sis. It is well with us indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 10:44am On Jul 31, 2015
@mumoftwins look around you, there are lots of things to be thankful for, come on, don't let ttc that is just for a while dampen your relationship with your dh that is forever. This too shall pass. Happy anniversary dear, even if you wont be having a party, you can hve a date night, doesn't have to be anything big, maybe a nice dinner you don't always prepare will do.

Am at peace knowing that God is working out something good, in His own time

Baby dust to everyone
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 11:14am On Jul 31, 2015
morning fruitful mamas,how have we been,its been a while I just decided to be a silent reader for a while,don't feel like typing or saying anything,TTC is really tiering but am not worried because I believe I shall hold my bundle of joy one day someday,by the special grace of Allah.May the almighty God grant each and everyone of us our heart desires that which is good for us in this world and next.Ameen

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
Good afternoon charming moms in d house...... Please in dis ttc period of our lives lets pray and rebuke every strange woman that want use dis as am advantage to take over our homes and DH.....Hmmmmm Baby Dust to Us all

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
mumoftwins:
Hi Ladies, I just stumbled on this thread while searching for a forum for women who are ttcing in Nigeria. I joined the twoweekwait ttc forums but I realised there are mostly foreigners there and sometimes their procedures, terms etc, seem so distant and strange. I just had to look for a forum where I'll not feel so lost.

I have a 3 year old child that I was blessed with after actively trying for baby number 1 for two years plus with male factor(low motility). I never used any sort of birth control but now my son is three and am still struggling to conceive again. I have scheduled a doctors appointment for Saturday noon so myself and hubby can go for a proper checkup. This whole ttc journey is so frustrating and has dampened our relationship so much. Anyway let's see how it goes on Saturday.

BTW: today is my wedding anniversary and I seriously do not have the zeal to do anything fun.

Please be thankful and grateful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PastorAji(m): 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
Good day.
This will be my 1st time of commenting on this thread.
I got married in 2014 April and ever since then we've been looking unto God
I went for SFA AND CULTURE. I was adjudged OK but since then anytime I observe my wife's visitor, I get really pissed. Even it is getting to d point that I want to stop having sex with her
What shld I do?
Note: she was treated for UTI last yr June

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
@mumoftwins, you are welcome and as your name says, your twins are around the corner.

@ Mama's and Papa's tomorrow is our dear Legendsmother white wedding, please lets all wish her and DH well and say a prayer for them both.

And my question, please anyone who has used Guifei Bao and got a bfp should please share theexperience with it, i don't know why i am scared to use it.

Fertility blessings

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
Lynsunny dearie, this is not the time to be down but the time to look up. I have decided to live life and thats what i will do. After hannah prayed tearfully, she rose up, cheerfully lived her life and God visited her.
Ladies, God didnt create us to be sad so be cheerful so that the blessings of fertility would easily locate us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
@pastoraji, pissed at your wife or pissed at AF......
What should you do? Take your wife to the hospital,meet a gyne, get to do preliminary test like checking her tubes, ovaries, womb and hormonal profile and do that which is necessary according to the results and keep baby dancing. God will crown your efforts with a bfp at His own time.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
Happy married life, legendsmother, may ur home be fruitful in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
Happy Married Life Legendsmother, may God grant you your here desires

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
Happy Married Life legendmothers may God bless your union and home IJN. AMEN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
@legendsmother: HML. May ur home be fruitful n blissful. Stay blessed

@pastorAji: dnt be pissed off. She can go for a scan n hormonal profile. Enjoy ur marriage its jst 3mnths old. Av faith n kp baby dancing at d ryt tym. Its well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PastorAji(m): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
mubzay:
@legendsmother: HML. May ur home be fruitful n blissful. Stay blessed

@pastorAji: dnt be pissed off. She can go for a scan n hormonal profile. Enjoy ur marriage its jst 3mnths old. Av faith n kp baby dancing at d ryt tym. Its well
April 2014
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
our dear legends mother,wishing a happy married life, I pray your home to be full of joy and happiness,and a bfp for you and everyone of us here soonear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
@legendsmother, HML may you have a blissful home forever in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lily19: 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
HML Legendsmother, May ur DH n Children be arnd ur table like d ciders of babylon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
@ legendsmother, HML, the lord shall make your marriage a reference point for good in Jesus name.

@pastoraji, please be of good courage to yourself and wife, don't allow ttc challenge come between you two. She needs you more during this period,the lord will help you. Visit a good gynae and keep telling God about it. You shall rejoice soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
HML legendsmom. May your home be peaceful
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokescreen4: 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
HML legendmom may God bless your union.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fosterkid: 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ayaayo:
@mumoftwins, you are welcome and as your name says, your twins are around the corner.

@ Mama's and Papa's tomorrow is our dear Legendsmother white wedding, please lets all wish her and DH well and say a prayer for them both.

And my question, please anyone who has used Guifei Bao and got a bfp should please share theexperience with it, i don't know why i am scared to use it.

Fertility blessings
yes i just got my bfp and used 3seeds of guifei bao. My doctor also placed me on clomid 50mg cycle day 3-7 ,metformin 500mg bd day 3-7 then i started using vitamin b6 after ovulation. Did pt test twice today and it was positive... thanks to you all, i learnt a lot here,gracias

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by exegesis: 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
fosterkid:
yes i just got my bfp and used 3seeds of guifei bao. My doctor also placed me on clomid 50mg cycle day 3-7 ,metformin 500mg bd day 3-7 then i started using vitamin b6 after ovulation. Did pt test twice today and it was positive... thanks to you all, i learnt a lot here,gracias
congrats fosterkid. wat a beautiful way to end dis month of perfection. may God perfect all dat concerns you and your family. I tap into this testimony

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by exegesis: 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
gud evening evrybody. I've bin a guest on dis thread. couldn't login to my account. had to open a new one. I was diagnosed of left complex ovarian cyst yesterday and yeast infection. pls wat do I do? It depressed me but I'm just trying to hold on. pls how do I cure the cyst and yeast infection? Tanx.Hml legendsmother

(1) (2) (3) ... (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.