Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (957) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5392930 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
awwwww....so nice of u talltosyne, i can't even wait to port to that thread with my beautiful mamas here,...God bless u for the mention...

Baba God oooooooo.....4 months to end this 2015,God, pour down your mercy upon us,we want to sing a new preggy song...please God. We beg you...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
talltosyne:
congrats to our newest mama, may u carry to term ijn.

what a wonderful august.

september is unfolding with lots and lots of bfp.

september bfp roll call

immibabe, lynsunny, pweetiebabe, pweetiemum, safe06,mumihaja, mummyejire, fumbaby,mrsfrank, jennybabe, uwasam,ayaayo,kudibaby, legeendmother,
present ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
talltosyne:

what a wonderful august.

september bfp roll call

immibabe, lynsunny, pweetiebabe, pweetiemum, safe06,mumihaja, mummyejire, fumbaby,mrsfrank, jennybabe, uwasam,ayaayo,kudibaby, legeendmother,

Thanks for the mention sis, and amen to the prayer

@Redeem amen, the joy will go round and none of us shall be left out.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
julie2015:
Am so happy to share wat i did differently. I started dostinex for high prolactin as parlodel didnt work for me, just finish my first bottle last week. Then started weight loss diet two months now as my BMI said obese and i learnt here dat losing little weight can help conception. I place my self on friut juice and water Therapy. Would drink 6glasses of water on waking up den after 1"hr i blend different types of fresh friut and drink den lunch i eat little rice with fresh green vegitable source or little wheat with vegitable soup dinner anoda blended friut juice after one month i lose more dan 10kg i believe it contributed. Den i was takin vit D, E, C, B and folic for like 5months now. I have been trying for 7months now but my problem was high prolactin and non ovulation. I tried clomid for two cycle and i was monitored it didnt help me ovulate rada i ended up up with 38mm of cyst but i took fertilaid to dissolve dat and after which i decided to not induce ovulation again but to concentrate on reducing high prolactin. Been on parlodel for 5months yet prolactin was high i decided to self medicate dostinex as my doctor didnt want to change parlodel just one bottle of dostinex and it reduced and i concieved immdiatly. I give all the glory to God. Sorry for d long post. I pray dat God dat did it for me will do it for u all in jesus name. AMEN sprinkling baby dust to u all. This forum has helped me alot i learnt every tin i did from here

Congrats dear. You will carry to term. How much did you get your dostinex. I wanted to buy buy they said 11k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ciscajewel: 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
pls i want to know what i will use to stop this pain. i always feel pain on the 14th day of my cycle.the pains is so worst that it get to my anus to

sit down will become difficult. even this month it was so bad that i was weeping.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
mumigrace:
@4realwoman, pls where and how much did u buy ur serrapeptase? I'm also planning to buy to treat adhesions in one of my tubes. Thanks.

https://www./swanson-best-high-potency-serrapeptase-90-veggie-caps-348562.html
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
Talltosyne I go vex with you ooooo. I add myself to the roll call mbok. My anniversary month shall bring me and all my joyful mothers and fathers in the house BFPs. September's bfp shall surpass that of june and the summation of previous months in Jesus name. There shall be a rain of bfps in September. All the active and peeping members pls come out and claim your bfp.

Ciscajewel I used to have and 'up the arse sharp pain' and the last time I had it I was in the hospital when it happened so I told my doc. He said it was contractions ..abeg mommas that have gone thru labour and contractions before, is that what contraction feels like? meanwhile, the other pain might be ovulation pains. You may need to just drink panadol to help with the pain and BD like that oooo.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lynsunny:

@udoomama how are you doing and dh, hope great. I ve gotten the ACV from jumia. I could not get Braggs but saw organic @medplus shoprite, so decided to buy from jumia since they have Braggs product. Everything with the shipping is #5,563.(32 FL OZ, 946ml. It's with the mother.
tanx so much,we are doing fine,just did my HSG test today, even though I couldn't wait to get d result, will collect it tomorow, will go online and order for mine too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by julie2015: 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
@cionon i bought dostinex 6500 at lagos island
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
mumigrace:
@4realwoman, pls where and how much did u buy ur serrapeptase? I'm also planning to buy to treat adhesions in one of my tubes. Thanks.

I brought it for #13,000 from jiji.com u can check the link below and the pic of the one am using
http://ikeja./health-and-beauty/serrapeptase-120000-411107.html

http://www.kaymu.com.ng/serrapeptase-capsule-307630.html

https://www./health-alternative-plus-best-serrapeptase-124412.html

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
This is just an observation and a subtle plea to the newbies. A lot of stuff have been talked about again and again like a broken record. E.g what to use for unblocking tubes(serrapeptase, castor oil therapy, gufei bao(including detailed instructions on how to use it and sellers contacts), flushing, ijaw massage etc), shrinking fibroids and cyst (ACV, BSM, gynapharm products), taking clomiphene and doing trigger shots.
Please let us endeavour to use the search function of nairaland... Just type what you are looking for in the search box and you would get info on what you need. Then if you now need further clarification, you can ask.
Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oleayo22(f): 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
For my sister asking abt serrapeptase dosage, I do take 4 daily.ie. 2 twice daily. It depends on you and how your body. I will suggest that if you know anyone travelling, beg them to help you get it. Its like 6500 on amazon. Thats double the price.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by princejones(m): 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
Pls a doctor did a scan on a friend and said the person has tube blockage and said the person will do HSG to clear the blockade,pls explain to me what does that means,experts in the house help
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
talltosyne:

what a wonderful august.

september bfp roll call

Amen ooo mama ejima. We go dey follow you bumper to bumper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
talltosyne:

what a wonderful august.

september bfp roll call

Abeg add my name sharperly grin I am positive there ll be plenty bfp's in dis new month ijn.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
I claim my bfp in this September(amen) the EDD month of the last miscarriage.....God wi definately gimme double for my trouble (amen)

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fadbuk: 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
Great thread. Great People. Please I have an humble solution. Let us see details at www.ruzumiracles.com/valufone. Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
udoomama:
tanx so much,we are doing fine,just did my HSG test today, even though I couldn't wait to get d result, will collect it tomorow, will go online and order for mine too.

Thank God. Hope the pain is not much. We pray for a favourable result. Baby dust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hope43: 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lynsunny:

@hope43 how are you doing dear. How far with the procedure at national hospital? Baby dust
oh dear tnx for checking on me am fyn nd just did my hormonal assay smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
Congrats to all the bellefull mama's, may u all carry to term healthy babies ijmn.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
talltosyne:

what a wonderful august.

september bfp roll call

Amennnnnn, Thanks big sis, multi birth for you too IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
ciscajewel:
pls i want to know what i will use to stop this pain. i always feel pain on the 14th day of my cycle.the pains is so worst that it get to my anus to

sit down will become difficult. even this month it was so bad that i was weeping.

My sis am also in your shoes ooohhhh, 1st time I will be experiencing such pain my dh was so confuse because it started after bd, after several test my doc said it's ovulation pain, ovulation has passed ooohhhh and am still feeling the pain but slightly. ..... was given only paracetamol
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 12:03am On Sep 01, 2015
@ suga i claim dat roll call also. God will surprise us dis september in the mighty name of Jesus
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 12:10am On Sep 01, 2015
JUMAYIN:
I claim my bfp in this September(amen) the EDD month of the last miscarriage.....God wi definately gimme double for my trouble (amen)

My dear, whenever I read deezuo's post on the pregnancy thread, I always remember you, cos both of you announced your bfp same time and to think she is due this month. How time flies. Not to worry, God will definitely give you double for your trouble.

Congrats to all preggies and welcome to all newbies, may your stay be short.
God is faithful to His promise

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Caringpro(f): 3:07am On Sep 01, 2015
Happy new month to all the mamas. and papas in the. May the good lord answer our przyers speedily ths month. AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 6:42am On Sep 01, 2015
Happy September As the sky stands without a pillar, the ocean moves without an engine, the rain falls without a pump; so shall the source of your blessing be a mystery to everyone as you hold on firmly to the Lord. Have a fruitful Month Shalom! Shalom!!

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 01, 2015
hope43:
oh dear tnx for checking on me am fyn nd just did my hormonal assay smiley

Ok dear. Progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 01, 2015
julie2015:
@cionon i bought dostinex 6500 at lagos island

Thnk u dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine360(f): 7:26am On Sep 01, 2015
Happy new month my wonderful e-family, We r porting to the pregnancy thread dis month o, so start parking ur load cheesy. #team2016forsupernatural childbirth#

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 01, 2015
Happy new month all. Our month of testimony. Cheeeerrrrrrsssssss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:26am On Sep 01, 2015
Happy new month fruitful mothers and fathers of glorious generation, may this month bring to you and your family numerous blessings that transcends human understanding in Jesus name.
Fertility blessings!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:50am On Sep 01, 2015
talltosyne:

september bfp roll call

@talltosyne, i answer Yes ma to this BFP roll call, we will all port to Pregnancy in no time IJN...

happy New Month y'all! lets all stay positive and know that same God that gave us the grace to get married and stay married inspite of TTC challenge is able to do much more than we can ever think or imagine.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.