Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,947 members, 7,799,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5385374 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 02, 2015
some mama's here sha don't dis-virgin my eyes and ears. @CravingChic please what's the meaning of FIRED down grin tongue cos am a fhajin grin grin

Legends mother, paddi me to sure how u dey, maybe u sef can hep explain this "FIRED down" mama CravingChic is talking about

Fertility blessings!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 10:27am On Sep 02, 2015
CravingChic:

It could be ovulation pain. I usu have similar feelings too. I hope you FIRED down that period. Bd is very necessary at times like that. The pain would fizzle out. Fertility blessings.

I tried my best tho but the pain was not a good one..... Thanks sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2015
@Sugah, one of d pharmacy have fertilaid but they said it 9000,i can't afford it. Had it been I got d vitex Mayb it will b cheaper. pls do u reside in Benue?@ Sugah. Tnx for d answer.[quote author=sugah post=37584594]Tenderchic yes you can combine castor oil therapy with gufeibao
Ripvanwink you can wait a day or two so the stuff can come out on their own. As long as the 2 days wait is still before her peak fertile period.
Shat01 duphaston is a progesterone drug. It might work for PCOS (Legendsmother if too much testosterone is an indication of pcos, shey taking progesterone would work?) But your best bet for getting vitex in benue (and id recommend you buy fertilaid) is buying online on jumia or kaymu.
Thanks Mummyejire for this beautiful piece. We need more new knowledge in the group. [/quote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
Shat01, sorry dear I stay in lagos. You can have someone in lagos or Abuja to buy from a pharmacy and send to you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hope43, rainyday, Ripvanwink, thanks so much for your responses. @ Legendsmother thank u very much actually I did a tvs before the hormonal test, and it said I had pcos, I actually saw my dr today, and he placed me on metformin and m2tone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
@ All pls my Dr placed me on metformin and m2tone, I have pcos can I combine Vitex with the drugs? Or do I combine Evergreen woman with the m2tone and metformin? Funny enough I asked him but he said he dosent know any drug called vitex cheesy. Pls
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tenderchic: 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
sugah:
Tenderchic yes you can combine castor oil therapy with gufeibao
Ripvanwink you can wait a day or two so the stuff can come out on their own. As long as the 2 days wait is still before her peak fertile period.
Shat01 duphaston is a progesterone drug. It might work for PCOS (Legendsmother if too much testosterone is an indication of pcos, shey taking progesterone would work?) But your best bet for getting vitex in benue (and id recommend you buy fertilaid) is buying online on jumia or kaymu.

Thanks Mummyejire for this beautiful piece. We need more new knowledge in the group.

@Sugah
Thank u very much . you are a darling .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by julie2015: 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
Thank God

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
julie2015:
@cionon pls dear been trying to open my mail no way i pls u can contact me here if possible

Tnx i av seen your no. U can now delete it. Tnx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
Gud evening fruitful mamas, pls help a sista o,i need vitex. Any mama in d house from benue state? Help me with any pharmacy address i can get it. Tnx.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
shat01:
Gud evening fruitful mamas, pls help a sista o,i need vitex. Any mama in d house from benue state? Help me with any pharmacy address i can get it. Tnx.

I'm in Abuja @shat01 but if I see it, I will let you know. It's well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
udoomama:
@ All pls my Dr placed me on metformin and m2tone, I have pcos can I combine Vitex with the drugs? Or do I combine Evergreen woman with the m2tone and metformin? Funny enough I asked him but he said he dosent know any drug called vitex cheesy. Pls
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
@sugah, thanks
seed was removed this pm......some whitish membrane like stuff came....not so much...guess we will start bding 2moro am, (hope we fit hol bori reach then....it has taayyed smiley ), cos her cycle is usually 29/30 days....n friday will b cd 15

@legendsmom, thanks for clarifying teh ratio thing, some mama posted it a while back....guilty of pushing it out without verifying

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
udoomama:
AmenN ooo,No, oo, it wasn't painful, just severe cramps like period cramps grin. Tanx 4 checking up on me dear.

@udoomama how are you doing. Pls which hospital are you using dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
@mubzay hope u r good. Just checking up on u. It shall end in praise InshaAllah. Take care sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
@ Shat01 check jumia they have the vitex there. Enjoy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
Greeting to all the mama and papa's in the house I just removed the seed of guifeibao and something came out and the pictures are disturbing don't kw if I can share it here.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
4realwoman:
Greeting to all the mama and papa's in the house I just removed the seed of guifeibao and something came out and the pictures are disturbing don't kw if I can share it here.

Share it grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
All dis TTC drugs too dey cost hian 7k is d least for some Kia! If na only me when hate drugs dem go dey store expire but wetin person go do? It is well God will grant us all our hrt desires amen,

@sugah progesterone is different from testosterone...... Progesterone make ur uterine lining thick for implantation.....while if there is too much androgen (testosterone) d eggs won't mature, dey wud av stunted growth nd stay stagnant that wud lead to dem being cysts in d ovaries......

@ripvanwick no probs dear we learn everyday I gat ya back buddy and emmm Just for d records d best LH FSH ration is 1:1 any tin above dat is PCOS related
@ d end of d day any hormonal assay result that is higher than normal range or ratio is d case of hormonal imbalance

@udomama sowie for d late reply but vitex is a plant nd dat makes it herbal remedy. Don't mix herbal with orthodox pls

@4realwoman u can share nd edit d post to remove them later

September to Remember all my mama's my realest Buddy toh surest Ayayooh, Iomoge2, mumpurity, mumihija, safe09, sugah nwa nem, Ripvanwick, lynsunny,Deyola, Ginababy, Mrs fiwankiieeee, Pweetiebabe, Mummyosayande, Mummyejire, rainyday, Shat01, Janedyke,Jumayin, Joyfulmama, MamaKendra,Blessedmum, cravinchic, Immibabe, 4realwoman, Udomama, fumbay, tenderchick,Kudibaby, Redeemed, mumigrace, uwasam,,, tanks for all ur amazing timeless contributions ooo Not 4getting all d mama's on Mia pls come out ooo we miss u all, d mama's on 2WW pls cum in nd update us on what ur doing to pass time. This september let it rain BFP amin ooooooooo amin oooooo amin!

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabejilantilan(f): 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hello blessed mothers of great children. I greet you all. I'm new on this thread but I've read almost all d previous posts from d very first page...plus d ones I can remember n d ones I can't. I've learnt a lot n I appreciate you all.... God bless you.
I know some mothers ( I say mothers cos we are ALL mothers as it is the word of God that says none shall be barren and that we are FRUITFUL vines) have testified to using guifei bad to clear fibroids but I would like to know if any of us has actually gotten pregnant after using it. I've suffered three painful miscarriages which I don't pray for even my enemy. I've been married for about two and half years but have not gotten pregnant in the last year and I'm extremely worried something might be wrong since I've always gotten pregnant at most three months after any miscarriage I've had. Pls mamas help me ohhh... this emotional torture is draining me. I would appreciate any comments and suggestions. Thank you so much mamas. Our miracles are here and the manifestation is NOW in Jesus name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
@iyabejilantilan choi! Ur name long o hehehe we go soon find short code for d name
Sowie jareh am legendsmother nd ur welcome may ur stay b short nd fruitful the truth is after miscarriage some things cud b blocking ur organ prolly remnants from d former pregnancy LOTS of mama's have used guifeo bao and wif God's will had gotten BFP divinemandate is d latest of them u can view her profile to see her comments. As for the miscarry ting am sure other sabi mama's wud touch ligh d Marra Lavishly

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
HELOVESME YAFF BORN OOOOOOO august 31th may God bless her nd LO

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
;DCongratulations to Helovesme. May God keep her and d lo. As we rejoice for odas, so shall we carry our lo's by dis time next year and odas will rejoice for us too in'sha'Allah. Gud nite.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
legendsmother:
HELOVESME YAFF BORN OOOOOOO august 31th may God bless her nd LO

Congratulations to her ooo. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabejilantilan(f): 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
@legendsmother, three gbosa for you, infact receive your quadruplets (like my mum would always pray). Thanks for responding. I appreciate your wealth of knowledge on this ttc issue. How did you get to know all these things sef... as you impact us, may God impact you too ooo cos you too much.
I've read divinemandate's profile, ild go and buy guifei bao sharparly. And as for my profile name, I've been trying to reduce d name Buh I've not been able to do it...I guess ild figure it out later but till then make una they help me manage am.

@all, God bless our wombs to conceive and carry to term in Jesus name.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabejilantilan(f): 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
Congrats to HE LOVES ME...God bless and keep her and her LO. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
@Lynsunny, OK ma. tnx so much.
@Glo27, I will check. Nagode.
@Legendsmother, Tnx for d mention. Ameen to ur prayers. Fertility dust to everyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nwarosa: 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
Just thought to share someone's story. It calmed me down. Hope it motivates and encourages all the waiting mommies.

http://justusgirlsnaija.com/2015/07/22/3183/

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
as @legendsmother no remember me, I dey presentooo.
Me self go get my own bfp this month. Amenooo
How bori my people??

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ginababy(f): 12:14am On Sep 03, 2015
nwarosa:
Just thought to share someone's story. It calmed me down. Hope it motivates and encourages all the waiting mommies.

http://justusgirlsnaija.com/2015/07/22/3183/
Hmmmm wat an inspiration. I just finished reading d story wt dh. We were both encouraged. I pray God will minister 2 our hearts as we luk into his word. Tnx 4 d share.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.