Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,639 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5388169 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
@Redeemed, thanks dearie for d mention. I'm here o trying to catch up n doing My silent reading, God will remember u this month in Jesus name, Amen

@mum2bsoon God bless u for askn afta Me. God shall visit u in this season in Jesus name, Amen

Happy bumping to all new preg mamas @mubzay, @nwarosa etc, may u all carry to full term in Jesus name, Amen

Happy Birthday @Chyvia n @Hafsat, enjoy ur new age dearies cos next year LO's will be gum body

Welcome newbies, may u all find favour here,

@all expectant mothers, a BFP flood will wash us all over to preg thread in this september in Jesus name, Amen

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ciscajewel: 6:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
i am happy for all the belleful mamas . we will all rejoice, abeg help my dh sperm always flow out like fluid after bedding wetin be the cause. i always hear it i don't know if is the cause for delay.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gud evening to all Mamas.

@ Legendsmother, thanks for d mention, God ll remember you as well dis month ijn. I am currently on my 2WW's wait. Av nt been doing much than to relax and enjoy myself. Hoever I started coughing two days ago o and feeling sleepy dunno if dat's part of d package(I pray it is ijn).

@ New Mamas, I welcome u all to d thread, may ur stay be short.

@ Hafsat&Chyvia, wishing u guys a blessed birthday celebration. Next year is with Los ijn.

@ Mubzay, a big congrats to u ,u ll carry to term ijn. I claim team2016 for all of us on this thread ijn.I declare dat enuff bfps ll begin to roll in now ijn.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
@ ciscajewel, I do experience dat once in a while too,however according to science it's law of gravity, whatever goes up must surely come down.Jst make u support ur pelvis with pillow and u remaine on d bed for at least 30 mins after bedding. You can also try doggy style ( I noticed d sperm barely leak wen I do this). fertility blessings to us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FavourMSJ(f): 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
@hotmomma thanks for the advice...TTC can really consume someone. So maybe obesessing a little less will help.

@mompurity2 DH did SA and it was normal (can't remember all the numbers but we were told there's nothing to worry about there).

I'm glad I came out of my silent reading cs the support is amazing. Congrats to all the preggy mamas.

September BFP testimonies will exceed all other months grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ciscajewel: 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author= post=37640078]@ Blessedmum

thanks for your respond, even if i lay for the whole day and even support my pelvis with a pillow when is time for it to pour out , it will pour out like water. it is a problem
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
@ legendsmother amen oooo I recieve!!!

@ sugar same with me oh, only saw small tins abi is it cos that was the 1st seed? Well I'll find out soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
@legendsmother, I say amen loud and clear. So shall it be for all of us.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Precy22(f): 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
@legendsmother, I say amen loud and clear. So shall it be for all of us. It is well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
@4realwoman wow thank God it is out ooo Biko choi! It's well with u darling may ur organs be Open for conception in Jesus' name amin

Amen to your prayers love and did is the 3rd seed that I have inserted so far cos. The 1st seed n 2nd seed just white tin that came out.
I know that God will answer us all one after the other in Jesus name Amen.
Baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
FavourMSJ:
Hello mamas.

I'm new here tho I've been following all the posts. I have learnt so much so far and its nice to have this platform where people understand what you're going through. I don't know all the abbreviations so apologies in advance.

My 2 year anniversary was last month and it took the grace of God for me not to break down in self pity and depression. This whole TTC journey has really consumed me but my God is still on the throne and I know this will end in praise.

Please I would be grateful for some answers. The report from the doctor said unexplained infertility. When I saw that I hoped there would be something wrong that could be treated. I thought how does one treat unexplained infertility. Dh keeps laughing at me saying I'm using my body for experiment cs I keep taking any herbal remedies possible. Thanks to all the knowledgeable mamas here I started taking fertilaid and EPO. I'm told to relax and take it off my mind but many will know that's easier said than done.

Sorry for the long post. Can any mamas recommend anything else that might help for unexplained infertility. Also is it possible my short cycle (CD24-25) is a problem?

Thanks and lots of baby dust to all

Welcome dear, don't despair. Unexplained infertility is the doctors final conclusion but God has the final word. Cheer up and go 2 God in prayers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by guifeibao: 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hello and good evening all. Congrats to those with pregnancy news. More news cooking

It's another Holy Ghost service.

Please come and be blessed.

For those coming to the program and wish to get their guifei bao please call

I will be there.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 12:02am On Sep 04, 2015
Hello everyone!

Wowww God keeps blasting us with BFPs. May all d blessed mamas carry to full term, Amen!

Thanks Legendsmother for the mention. May God mention your name in d miracle room too, Amen!

Happy birthday to hafsat and chyvia. Many many happy returns.

Welcome to all d newbies. Receive strength and grace to conquer.

This is my first cycle after my hsg and i'm on my 2ww. I've been having pains in my pelvic area like af is coming(maybe it's because of d hsg undecided), but af isn't due till 9th. I occasionally feel feverish but very mild(maybe it's the season). My boobs are just normal, no increase, no soreness, nothing. I don't want my hopes dashed, so i'm trying to be calm and distracted.

God bless every member of this great family. I was just in my little ignorant world until I found this thread.

Apologies for d sermon + fertile dust@all

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 2:24am On Sep 04, 2015
@mumigrace confess it ooo IT'S a BFP for u In Jesus name a thunderous AMEN oooo it is well wif u my mama

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Itissettled3: 5:54am On Sep 04, 2015
You are all invited to The special Holy Ghost service for those believing the All sufficient God for the fruit of the womb
Venue: RCCG camp, Lagos Inadan expressway
Date:4 Sept 2015
Come believing. Come fasting. The God of Sarah, Hannah and Elizabeth is the same yesterday , today and forever
He will wipe our secret/open tears and bless is in this special BFP month.

This is also my birth month and I am believing God for supernatural BFP for myself and everyone here. God has done it before and he will do it again.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oteleye(f): 9:33am On Sep 04, 2015
AF showed it ugly face 2day. I refuse to be discouraged. I think I'll just take my mind off TTC for now and face this fibroid wahala squarely. Wish us all BFP dis september.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 04, 2015
To the newly preggie mamas, may the Lord help you to carry to term and deliver safely. Bfp to the rest of us in this month of delivery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2015
Blessedmum:
You can also try doggy style ( I noticed d sperm barely leak wen I do this). fertility blessings to us.

@Blessedmum.. grin grin grin........oops!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 04, 2015
udoomama:
thanks so much @ legendsmother, you have really been of great help to us, May God bless u with a Bfp IJN, some of us are so lazy in typing, that's y most tyms I just snap any result and share grin, . May God bless u dear. This my Pcos is 'classic' according to Dr, luckly my HSG is ok, no block tubes, both are okay, have started my diet properly today, no carbs and sugar, no junks, no fried foods, just fruits and veggies, would do dat for a month, may God help me, Dr said I shld try and loose weight, am weighing 91kg at d moment sad.
@Udoomama, I also ve pcos. I ve tried all med but no one has made me ovulate, so am trying to lost weight. When I started I was weighing 88kg but abt three weeks ago I weighed 75kg, targeted weight 65kg. May God help us.
@Mubzay, Allahu Akbar. Congratulations dear. May u carry to term and deliver successfully in sha Allahu. Fertility dust to everyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 04, 2015
@Hafsat and Chyvia. Happy belated birthday. May u witness many more surrounded by ur lo's in good health and wealth. Ameen Ya Allah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessingmama: 11:56am On Sep 04, 2015
Hello fruitful mamas, please i need urgent help. I insert guifei bao last three day and suppose to get it out today bt since yesterday, i couldnt get the trend to pull out and more in insert my finger, deep it goes inside. Couldn't sleep last night and dh is really mad at me. Pleaseooooo how do i get this out from my virgina because I'm running crazy and we have to bed tommorow. Dh will kill me. Pls anyone can help me because it sound silly to go see the dr nw.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zainaba(f): 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
@Blessingmama, I guess you didn't loosen the thread from the seed before you inserted it. if not the thread ought to be dangling. It happened to my friend. Try and squat very well make sure ur hand is wet cos the place is dry, insert two fingers if u can and gently pull it out. it wasnt easy for my friend to do eventually she pulled it out. All the best and baby dust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
@blessingmama...choi lipsrsealed
Zainaba has done justice to your question, all you need to do is to calmly insert your washed finger, make sure your hand is properly cleanse. Next time untie the rope around the seed to give it enough lengthto dangle out of vejayjay.
let's know how it goes
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
blessingmama:
Hello fruitful mamas, please i need urgent help. I insert guifei bao last three day and suppose to get it out today bt since yesterday, i couldnt get the trend to pull out and more in insert my finger, deep it goes inside. Couldn't sleep last night and dh is really mad at me. Pleaseooooo how do i get this out from my virgina because I'm running crazy and we have to bed tommorow. Dh will kill me. Pls anyone can help me because it sound silly to go see the dr nw.

hehehe this remind me of the day I inserted garlic in the vjay,my dear I almost run mad when the thing no gree come out.
Take enough water as in two glass of water,squat down and pussssh as if you dey push baby out.while doing so ,put ur hand on your pelvic region and press it gently. it will come out

Na because of this,make me ask mummyejire some question last week about the Guifeo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
blessingmama:

Blessingmama please calm down and follow the instructions our mamas have given you. The bd must happen tonight oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessingmama: 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
[quote author=zainaba post=37664134]@Blessingmama, I guess you didn't loosen the thread from the seed before you inserted it. if not the thread ought to be dangling. It happened to my friend. Try and squat very well make sure ur hand is wet cos the place is dry, insert two fingers if u can and gently pull it out. it wasnt easy for my friend to do eventually she pulled it out. All the best and baby dust

My dear i did ooooo, Only God can tell why it went inside. I have been drink hot water and sitting on it bt no avail. My dh isnt helping matter .kept blaming me for nt listening. My virgina is so tight and look sand paper nw . God pls helpoooo with this ttc wahala
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
[quote author=ciscajewel post=37640552][/quote]

I think Blessedmum's reply was on point concerning the dripping sperm. But I feel you sense a problem with DH's sperm. If you do so, then convince him to do a SA to rest your fears.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
mumihaja:

@Blessedmum.. grin grin grin........oops!
Like seriously YES, doggy style can lock it up sometimes. lwkmd
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
Congratulations mubzay, may almighty God embarrass u with triplets.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokescreen4: 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
mamas in abuja where can one get apple cider vinegar from, someone wants to know please.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
shat01:

@Udoomama, I also ve pcos. I ve tried all med but no one has made me ovulate, so am trying to lost weight. When I started I was weighing 88kg but abt three weeks ago I weighed 75kg, targeted weight 65kg. May God help us.
@Mubzay, Allahu Akbar. Congratulations dear. May u carry to term and deliver successfully in sha Allahu. Fertility dust to everyone.
pls my sis what's d secrect of ur weight loss? . Am Interested oo, have u tried letrozole? My dr pescribed it for me, that when af comes, I shld take it on day 2 -6, right now, am on metformin and m2tone. I really want to loose dis weight sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
Congrats @mubzay its the Lords doing and HE will keep you and Lo safe

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.