Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Pre & Post Entrepreneurial Development In Nigeria 1 & 2 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pre & Post Entrepreneurial Development In Nigeria 1 & 2 (1694 Views)

Media For Development In The Niger Delta / Governance For Development In Africa Initiative Residential Schools 2018 / Nigeria 1-0 Benin Republic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre & Post Entrepreneurial Development In Nigeria 1 & 2 by somtookeke(m): 9:10am On Jun 23, 2016
Pre & Post Entrepreneurial Development In Nigeria 1 & 2

#Entrepreneurial #Development In #Nigeria - The entrepreneurs plays a vital role in the area of economic growth and development. Of which all entrepreneurs are bound to take #risk and plan their #business to the top making use of #evaluation #technique to visualize their #market as market #analysis in which all entrepreneur seek to build #customer relations to enhance and build their market base as to form a retentive market in a well structured competitive state, using substantial #appeals and #spiral #measure.

But all entrepreneur would like to know this theory of which they must have had or would be hearing for the first time, called the

S.W.O.T #theory of which would be discussed fully in my #YouTube #video known as the pre and post entrepreneurial development in Nigeria.

S – #STRENGTH
W – #WEAKNESS
O – #OPPORTUNITY
T – #THREAT

But with what I have discovered which you would find more in the video, I got to understand that in the pre entrepreneurial era, we package peoples idea of which in the post era, thing were produced according to all tiers of production .

#Subscribe to my YouTube channel @ Charles Okeke

Somto Okeke Charles
Passion Coach

#speakersden

https://speakersden2..com

Pre & #Post Entrepreneurial Development In Nigeria1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFfANCJSAzs

1 Share

Re: Pre & Post Entrepreneurial Development In Nigeria 1 & 2 by somtookeke(m): 9:11am On Jun 23, 2016
somtookeke:
Pre & Post Entrepreneurial Development In Nigeria 1 & 2

#Entrepreneurial #Development In #Nigeria - The entrepreneurs plays a vital role in the area of economic growth and development. Of which all entrepreneurs are bound to take #risk and plan their #business to the top making use of #evaluation #technique to visualize their #market as market #analysis in which all entrepreneur seek to build #customer relations to enhance and build their market base as to form a retentive market in a well structured competitive state, using substantial #appeals and #spiral #measure.

But all entrepreneur would like to know this theory of which they must have had or would be hearing for the first time, called the

S.W.O.T #theory of which would be discussed fully in my #YouTube #video known as the pre and post entrepreneurial development in Nigeria.

S – #STRENGTH
W – #WEAKNESS
O – #OPPORTUNITY
T – #THREAT

But with what I have discovered which you would find more in the video, I got to understand that in the pre entrepreneurial era, we package peoples idea of which in the post era, thing were produced according to all tiers of production .

#Subscribe to my YouTube channel @ Charles Okeke

Somto Okeke Charles
Passion Coach

#speakersden

https://speakersden2..com

Pre & #Post Entrepreneurial Development In Nigeria1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFfANCJSAzs
Re: Pre & Post Entrepreneurial Development In Nigeria 1 & 2 by somtookeke(m): 9:11am On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=somtookeke post=46842670][/quote]
Re: Pre & Post Entrepreneurial Development In Nigeria 1 & 2 by betaessays: 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2017

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Ajao Estate From Marina / After Years Of "Faithing" It, Nigerian Man Welcomes A Set Of Twins (photos) / Can You Guess What This Guy's Offence Is? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.