Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,306 members, 7,780,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:45 PM

Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children (39947 Views)

Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today / Rotimi Amaechi Caught On Camera Sleeping At His 52nd Birthday Lecture / Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by oluwatosin400: 9:23am On Jun 23, 2016
The wife of the PDP Factional leader, Halti Ali Modu Sheriff turned 52 years old yesterday and celebrated with her husband and their children

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/23/photo-of-pdp-factional-leader-ali-modu-sheriff-his-wife-and-their-children/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 23, 2016
Beautiful family smiley

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by PrinceFromDilli(m): 9:25am On Jun 23, 2016
Herni
Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2016
Please he is the PDP Chairman/Leader and not factional cool
Happy Birthday Mrs Ali Modu Sheriff...
Pretty daughters

10 Likes

Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by oluwatosin400: 9:38am On Jun 23, 2016
lovely hbd ma
Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by ikaboy: 9:41am On Jun 23, 2016
Happy birthday to our chairman. He also has a pretty daughter to give Zahra a run for her beauty come 2019. Tonye your party has made a good choice. grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by feranmi400: 10:13am On Jun 23, 2016
hbd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by feranmi400: 10:45am On Jun 23, 2016
ok
Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 23, 2016
He has a lovely family....Since he enjoys peace and tranquility at home, he should let peace reign in the PDP too. He needs to turn off the gas that keeps fuelling the crisis.

5 Likes

Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by Elnino4ladies: 11:39am On Jun 23, 2016
My nigga..the real chirman of PDP

2 Likes

Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by hucienda: 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
@TonyeBarcanista, the embattled chairman of your party got beauts there. No hijabs sef... I'm beginning to see that as a sign of the poor ones. Anyways, pretty yarinyas there mate, you know what to do, don't ya? grin

5 Likes

Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by goodlifehyd(m): 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
Long Live Alimodu Sheriff, THE CHAIRMAN OF OUR "TORN UMBRELLA" PARTY lmao, waiting for those who wrote epistles when fayoshit and co installed him to come rubbish him now lmao bunch of confused Ekpas

1 Like

Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by designking: 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nice move!
Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by bjt(m): 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
Na wa o! all these plenty cakes.

1 Like

Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by richidinho(m): 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
Where is EFCC when you need them?

1 Like

Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by Deejay1000(m): 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
beautiful family
Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by Pavore9: 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
Some PDPians will be hissing. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by Angelb4: 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
This is the only authentic PDP chairman i know. Cancel Edo primaries jare.

5 Likes

Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by tafrica(m): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
Unlike average Northerners with many children and wives, Sheriff has one wife and 4 cute children (2 boys and 2 girls, perfect!)

Seems having several uncared-for children and wives is rampant among poor northerners, many northern elites has one wife and reasonable number of children.

4 Likes

Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by vickydevoka(m): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
Who go talk say hausa babe no fyn.God punish poverty.. Real definition of money is beauty n comfort around u

2 Likes

Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by lordcyl3(m): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
beautiful family
Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by Badtman(m): 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
grin Fifa people dey NL like kilode, i for add join ur comments
Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by bittertruthz: 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
oluwatosin400:

The wife of the PDP Factional leader, Halti Ali Modu Sheriff turned 52 years old yesterday and celebrated with her husband and their children

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/23/photo-of-pdp-factional-leader-ali-modu-sheriff-his-wife-and-their-children/

man to man, is unjust........... according to Bob Marley .

THIS BAD GUYS HAVE DECENT, SECURED FAMILY AND THEY WANT TO DESTROY POOR PEOPLE'S CHILDREN.

Apart from Boko Harm, the people protesting for Sheriff with sticks at PDP secretariat should be ashamed of themselves. POVERTY IS WORST THAN EBOLA.
I will be the last person to fight or inconvenience my soul because of these craps called politicians.

I never expected Sheriff to have such decent family despite his bad records.

4 Likes

Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by Stancity(m): 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
A beast with a Dove look alike family..... There is need to run a DNA test cus no one appear to resemble him.....

1 Like

Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by naijapresdo2023(m): 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
A man on a mission, equipped and sent by APC to destroy opposition in Nigeria.
Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by Ahmedhussain3463: 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
hucienda:
@TonyeBarcanista, the embattled chairman of your party got beauts there. No hijabs sef... I'm beginning to see that as a sign of the poor ones. Anyways, pretty yarinyas there mate, you know what to do, don't ya? grin
pls learn abt hijab b4 u comment on it!i hate wen i heard some of u say is meant for only d poor

2 Likes

Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by okolichibuzor(m): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
dis cake looks like mosque.... just dey chop ur money p.d.p boko haram
Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by tmtech: 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
pls learn abt hijab b4 u comment on it!i hate wen i heard some of u say is meant for only d poor

the rich do not pay too much attention to it.. so don't blame people when they attribute it to d poor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by tmtech: 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:

the rich do not pay too much attention to it.. so don't blame people when they attribute it to d poor

1 Like

Re: Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children by DLuciano: 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
irunoobo:
Beautiful family smiley
Only outward beaut we go see, what about inside? Rotten with corruption and looting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trouble Looms For Some Private Jet Owners As Customs Begins Crackdown / Hushpuppi: Police Suspend Abba Kyari / Inside The Boko Haram Bomb Making Hub In Sambisa Forest(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.