Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,856 members, 7,798,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) (7264 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) / Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Jay542(m): 10:45am On Jun 24, 2016
lol. Osheey.
umehmj:
wait! them dey give the winners money? miss this, mr that don too much. please if them they pay make i enter too. me i no dey do anything wey money no dey comot inside
Re: I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by BoboFashion(m): 10:48am On Jun 24, 2016
ernesty20:
I think i will win because of my handsomeness. Vote for me when time comes.. Thanks

Keep it up!
Re: I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by umehmj(m): 11:02am On Jun 24, 2016
rosalieene:

Sweets hope you would vote for refiner tomorrow. smiley

is she the winning party? well for your sake i will but she had better impress.
Re: I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by niyot124: 11:06am On Jun 24, 2016
ernesty20:
I think i will win because of my handsomeness. Vote for me when time comes.. Thanks

Mtchew angry

Who will vote for this one?

Political thug undecided
Re: I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by umehmj(m): 11:06am On Jun 24, 2016
Jay542:
lol. Osheey.

lol....you are cute. hope you aint coming out? cos i hate to beat your sorry a$$ lol

1 Like

Re: I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Greene66: 11:34am On Jun 24, 2016
ernesty20:
i uploaded 2 pics while u have uploaded none... Why? Because u are ugly and again u are afraid of the kinda bashing u are ganna receive when u upload it.. Go get a life, boy

1 - I am a woman

2 - You uploaded two pics.. who asked you to?

3 - Is it by force to upload pics?

4 - You need a life. Your mates are making millions by the hour while you are on nairaland doing picture competition.

5 - You are ugly as fvck. Deal with it
Re: I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by ernesty20(m): 11:37am On Jun 24, 2016
niyot124:

Mtchew angry
Who will vote for this one?
Political thug undecided
smiley
Re: I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by ernesty20(m): 11:40am On Jun 24, 2016
Greene66:

3 - Is it by force to upload pics?
no.. So stop asking me to upload more.
Re: I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by niyot124: 11:52am On Jun 24, 2016
ernesty20:
smiley

Who is laffing with you undecided angry grin
Re: I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by ernesty20(m): 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
niyot124:

Who is laffing with you undecided angry grin
u
Re: I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Jay542(m): 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
umehmj:

lol....you are cute. hope you aint coming out? cos i hate to beat your sorry a$$ lol
Bros no fear. I'm not involved at all. But i go vote for you sha.
Re: I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by umehmj(m): 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
Jay542:
Bros no fear. I'm not involved at all. But i go vote for you sha.
lol grin

1 Like

Re: I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Bespiel: 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
until then
Re: I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
ernesty20:
lilyqueen, where are u from? I wanna marry u go home

Very funny

1 Like

Re: I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Bespiel: 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
lilyqueen:

Very funny

Hope you won't say you are married to Jesus already grin
Re: I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by hyman9ja(m): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lmao cheesy wait i hope u aint trying to contest with just this two pics? undecided

cos this is the only pics u upload everytime lipsrsealed

U have a point...
Re: I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by ernesty20(m): 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
lilyqueen:

Very funny
where is the funny? Smh
Re: I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by ernesty20(m): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
hyman9ja:

U have a point...
where is the point? Smh
Re: I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bespiel:

Hope you won't say you are married to Jesus already grin

I'm already married to him

1 Like

Re: I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Bespiel: 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
lilyqueen:

I'm already married to him

Gbam me too. That means we fit be couple na
Re: I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bespiel:

Gbam me too. That means we fit be couple na

There is no need for that since we are married to the same person

1 Like

Re: I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Bespiel: 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
lilyqueen:

There is no need for that since we are married to the same person

My dear. That automatically makes us ONE wink
Re: I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bespiel:

My dear. That automatically makes us ONE wink

YES WE ARE ONE FAMILY

1 Like

Re: I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by W3irDo: 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
And Diaz no way Yu cud win
Re: I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Bespiel: 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
lilyqueen:

YES WE ARE ONE FAMILY

Goodie...Will see you around I believe
Re: I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Greene66: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
ernesty20:
no.. So stop asking me to upload more.

You uploaded. Finish what you started. Show us more
Re: I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bespiel:

Goodie...Will see you around I believe

Yes
Re: I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by ernesty20(m): 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
Greene66:

You uploaded. Finish what you started. Show us more
gerrout.. Beech
Re: I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) by rosalieene2(f): 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
umehmj:

is she the winning party? well for your sake i will but she had better impress.

Thanks dear........ Just vote for her tomorrow as voting starts by 10am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘I Tried A New Sex Position Every Day For A Week—here’s What Happened’ / Life With Spoilt Neighbours / What Does It Mean When A Guy Ask A Girl If She Lives Alone Or With Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.