Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Introduces Her Own Line Of Lashes & Lipsticks - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Introduces Her Own Line Of Lashes & Lipsticks (705 Views)

Discounted Original Mac Lipsticks For Sale / Most Preferred Colours Of Matte Lipsticks / Thriller! See The Trending Lipsticks And Their Makers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Introduces Her Own Line Of Lashes & Lipsticks by Pritibox: 10:23am On Jun 23, 2016
Actress Juliet Ibrahim is set to drop something new! The Award-winning gorgeous and business savvy actress/producer who's Known for her head-turning red carpet looks is set to launch her very own lashes and lipstick line. She will be launching two products, the "Juliet Ibrahim’s Moda Lipstick" line and "Shades by Juliet Ibrahim" lashes line.

This will be her first makeup line as she already runs a fashion house, House of Glamour. The fabulous eyelash extensions features three different variations; "mink fur, 3D lashes and Horse hair lashes". What makes it super cool is its reusability and very comfortable even with extended wear and feels 100% natural.

While the lashes line is still being expected, it's already selling. The lipsticks will be coming in different exciting shades and will hit the shelves soon. And guess what, you will get to experience all the beautiful hues she loves wearing and more. The beautiful part of the products despite being designed to enhance your beauty is that they are wallet friendly.

http://blog.pritibox.com/2016/06/juliet-ibrahim-introduces-lashes-and-lipsticks.html

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Introduces Her Own Line Of Lashes & Lipsticks by FreeWorld23: 10:27am On Jun 23, 2016
Cool
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Introduces Her Own Line Of Lashes & Lipsticks by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 23, 2016
More fake and artificial ladies.

I comment my reserve
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Introduces Her Own Line Of Lashes & Lipsticks by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:29am On Jun 23, 2016
Fine girl, I love beautiful ladies, not like that ugly biatch that was feeling herself at the supermarket yesterday evening, madam shift make I drop my own items for calculation, she no gree shift, not until I almost screamed at her before she moved just a little! Ugly girls too day show themselves I dunno why, carry drakula teeth full everywhere.........

Chai see as I'm ranting here.......

Anyway I love this Juliet Ibrahim grin
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Introduces Her Own Line Of Lashes & Lipsticks by Raph01: 11:56am On Jun 23, 2016
okay.... CHECK [size=20pt]MY SIGNATURE[/size] NOW

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Bedspreads And 4pillow Cases,and Duvet For Sales / Toyin Lawani Revolutionize African Fashion Industry***debut Denim Agbada / See!! Justin Bieber's Strange New Look.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.