Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

How To Earn N150, 000 Monthly With Less Than N15, 000 Start-up Captial - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn N150, 000 Monthly With Less Than N15, 000 Start-up Captial (536 Views)

I Make N150,000 Monthly Selling Akara In Kaduna – Widow / Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos / Real Business. No Start Up Captial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn N150, 000 Monthly With Less Than N15, 000 Start-up Captial by Baiysam(m): 11:16am On Jun 23, 2016
This internet business I am about to reveal to you is real and legitimate, you don’t have to be scared, action takers are money makers. If you want to succeed in internet business you need to be dedicated and determined.
Except you don’t know workers in big firm and organizations are losing their jobs and companies are finding it difficult to employ large number of young graduate. And those that are employed are underemployed.
So, it is time to make your decision to obtain financial freedom and liberation and be your own boss.
The business that I will be introducing to you is the “mini importation business” how you can import items from China stores at dead cheap prices and reselling here in Nigeria and make up to 300% profit from each item and how to partner with large e-commerce stores in Nigeria like Konga, Jumia and Dealdey. You will also know how to maintain 10 orders from your online store.
In Nigeria mini importation business is still very profitable even with the high rate of dollar to naira. But with the new method of importation I will be introducing to you, you will be getting your items from a very cheap, 3x cheaper than any other Chinese store and how you can relate with them and even get discount when you are buying in bulk.
If you’re interested in this business, I have a special offer for you where you will be getting the “Refined Mini Importation Business Guide” at a discount price==>

www.nairabizdeals.info

Signed,
Seun Iyiola
www.nairabizdeals.info
Re: How To Earn N150, 000 Monthly With Less Than N15, 000 Start-up Captial by Baiysam(m): 11:28am On Jun 23, 2016
You can also call 08174306244

(1) (Reply)

Court Strikes Our Ecobank Petition On Honeywell Group / Fairly Used 6.5kw Generator For Sale In Abuja ( Gwagwalada ) / Question: Does Cbn Edc. Project. Give Financial Empowerment To Youths??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.