Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,100 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:55 AM

Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) (51672 Views)

Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos / At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) / Jeep Hangs On An Electric Pole In Kano After Horrible Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by Aubrey1(m): 11:29am On Jun 23, 2016
An accident happened in Mbiokporo Nsit in Nsit Ibom Local Government of Akwa Ibom State,where two live was lost involving a young boy who was returning from school as at 3pm yesterday.

the driver and the front sit passenger where able to escape while the female unknown Corp member couldn't escape and she was burnt.

4 Shares

Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by Seeeeeeee: 11:36am On Jun 23, 2016
Sad!

4 Likes

Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by hungryboy(m): 11:43am On Jun 23, 2016
And who is that e-diot videoing the rescuers with his Tab?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by refiner(f): 11:43am On Jun 23, 2016
OH GOD cry cry cry

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by Noloss(f): 11:43am On Jun 23, 2016
What a world!

3 Likes

Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by tayadof9ja(m): 11:48am On Jun 23, 2016
where ever you are now dearie,know that i felt ur pain while u were engulfed in dat merciless flame. I pray the Good Lord has mercy on you and accept your soul into his Kingdom....RIP bae.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
Oh tats not Good! cry

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by Brainy007: 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
One can die anywhere but I still hate it wen it's connected to NYSC

14 Likes

Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
Somebodies investment just go like that
RIP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by Brainy007: 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
tayadof9ja:
where ever you are now dearie,know that i felt ur pain while u were engulfed in dat merciless flame. I pray the Good Lord has mercy on you and accept your soul into his Kingdom....RIP bae.
Really? Bae?

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by Sijo01(f): 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
Oh God, what a terrible way to die.
May her soul RIP

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by epospiky(m): 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
Jesus christ...so pathetic. RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by Francis95(m): 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
Oh God ..

Where at thou??
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by rummeh: 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
Rip
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by omauchay(f): 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
tayadof9ja:
seems like you know her....soo sad
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by Flashh: 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
refiner:
OH GOD cry cry cry
It hurts me more than it did to you.

Devastating.

4 Likes

Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by LadyAimy: 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
R.I.P lady

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
The things that kill people in Nigeria thou... 1 idiot there recording all this pain $ agony, I can only SMH embarassed

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by vikspring(m): 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
dis is so sad and disheartening ... well wat more can we do ... rip

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by Dannyset(m): 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
Oh My God! Lord protect our Corp Members!
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by henry78okez(m): 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
God pls I beg U to hv mercy on her soul. Rip
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
OMG!

Ina lillahi wa Inna illayhim rojiun!!!

May almighty Allah grants ha eternal rest....

Rip to d deceased # disheartening

4 Likes

Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by kenny1313(m): 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
Corper wee!!!!! RIP sis. God knows best.
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
LadyAimy:
The topic is misleading

Yeah, i thought it was jungle justice
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
It is well!
Dear God, have mercy on us.
However, those should have been more professional... No gloves nor did they handle the corpse with care, seems they were dragging it.

It is well
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by Naturallyme: 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
Death news from this south eastern part of naija is always scary. Too much witchcrafts and Juju. The world is just a market place, we shall all die one day.
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by Olalan(m): 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
What a painful way to die, praying God grant their families the fortitude to bear the loss. Also there is a need for a change of attitude by most Nigerian drivers recklessness seems to be a part of them cause most accidents are from human error
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by ALAYORMII: 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
What an horrible way to go

I pray God Grant the families of the deceased fortitude to bear the irreparable loss
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by LAUWALI222(m): 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
Oh!!! my GOD
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by darocha1: 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
jeez
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by MrKamar(m): 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
Such a sad news cry
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by iyke484real(m): 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
Not again! Oh God have mercy, we besieged thee lord, save us from the hands of ungodly people, from the hands of any tyrant who's interest is to see us go to jail and to freezed-up the little we have managed to save in the bank, we ask for a change of the current change tormenting we the good people of the zoo. In Jesus name?

If you agree with me, click like for Amen.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Passengers Trapped On Board Aircraft In South Africa / More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction / Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.