Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) (51700 Views)

Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos / At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) / Jeep Hangs On An Electric Pole In Kano After Horrible Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by adetunjinuga: 10:43am On Jun 24, 2016
may her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by Funmez(f): 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
What a pity and pathetic story. Rip lady
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by dimieprincess(f): 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
May her soul rest in perfect peace, Ngozi, I just heard about yo untimely demised. I promised to come see you but never did until you passed on.

She was my very good friend, we play together and Klein same room after camp.

Oh God, I was called her line through out last week but to no avail only for a friend to informed me today that a corps member belonging to NACC died in an accident. I asked her to show me the picture of the person. I couldn't control myself inside the church. Ngozi I love you, you always wear a smiling face.

I asked you to come stay with me but u refused, oh God why.
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by dimieprincess(f): 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
I know you will always be remembered by NACC, you were the reason I was planning to visit the family house. except it was an act of God, it shall never be well with whoever is responsible for yo demise whether by negligence or intentionally.

The doctor you followed is in the hospital while you are gone, why did you followed him? Ngozi why?
Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by dimieprincess(f): 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
adieu my dearest sweetheart

Re: Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa-Ibom Car Accident - (photos) by MrKings1(m): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2016
An accident happened in Mbiokporo Nsit in Nsit Ibom Local Government of Akwa Ibom State,where two live was lost involving a young boy who was returning from school as at 3pm yesterday.

the driver and the front sit passenger where able to escape while the female unknown Corp member couldn't escape and she was burnt.

R I P Dear. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction / US Passengers Trapped On Board Aircraft In South Africa / Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.