Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

OAU NASU Celebrates Omole's Exit From Office Today - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU NASU Celebrates Omole's Exit From Office Today (36080 Views)

JAC Strike:OAU NASU Chairman Docked Over Assault Allegations / University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos / Angry Jamb Students Invaded Jamb Office Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU NASU Celebrates Omole's Exit From Office Today by sweet7oyin(m): 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
Valprof:
the guy blocked their corrupt means....that is the crime.........yorubas are wicked.....if i happen to work with any of them.na go jaxx up
actually d vc...d pay dier salaries for over 4mnth dats d reason dey r celebrating....but am suprised u tot otherwise
Re: OAU NASU Celebrates Omole's Exit From Office Today by inet1: 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
Fynestboi:

All these people celebrating his exit this way have forgotten they are human as well, and no one among them knows how his/her exit will be

Pictures.

Source:OAU peeps
Re: OAU NASU Celebrates Omole's Exit From Office Today by Tb222(m): 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
harch354:
pls did I just see u say resumption of till July 18?
skul has been shut down
Re: OAU NASU Celebrates Omole's Exit From Office Today by Olakunle007(m): 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3876790_1466674551270_jpgcursorpointer_jpeg7d82e224f11159a21eb59cd77b9b1c80

Yoruba People and Juju.... undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3876907_img20160623wa0010_jpeg33a1842a5a9aa9397a1d6f4c7dee5ded

Were they so broke they could afford to buy a proper Casket for this foolishness. angry

Go and check well, the Man is probably hated because he blocked their means of chopping. angry

Find anyone among the OAU students to tell you who OMOLE is and the evil he did to these people.
Re: OAU NASU Celebrates Omole's Exit From Office Today by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
Valprof:
never trust yorubas..jealous , bitter set of pple......and cowardly....only God knows how many times they tried to kill the poor vc with jazz bt didnt succeed

T
he poor professor will buy ur entire family with the illegal figures he has amassed over the years.
Re: OAU NASU Celebrates Omole's Exit From Office Today by stenmikas(m): 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
Charly68:
Imagine a leader,a professor for that matter leading a university of that status exiting & people are doing like this..it means he is a failed leader. The university staff have just written his testimonial in the system. Good radiance to bad rubbish. What a world !
two bottle of Gulder for you
Re: OAU NASU Celebrates Omole's Exit From Office Today by onyxo76(m): 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
Charly68:
Imagine a leader,a professor for that matter leading a university of that status exiting & people are doing like this..it means he is a failed leader. The university staff have just written his testimonial in the system. Good radiance to bad rubbish. What a world !
when a leader is so arrogant, doesn't listen to advice, and does as he pleases, what do you expect? now against the wish of people trying to put his right hand man to continue the suffering of everybody.
Re: OAU NASU Celebrates Omole's Exit From Office Today by stenmikas(m): 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
donbabajeff:
A very disciplined/incorruptible V.C will always get such a celebration at tenure expiration.If the man tolerated some sharp practices he will be termed as "the best v.c"
I think you need to re-read what you wrote
Re: OAU NASU Celebrates Omole's Exit From Office Today by 1stdammy: 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
'Tale Omole is a monster, a wicked soul...........EFCC where art thou!!!
Re: OAU NASU Celebrates Omole's Exit From Office Today by Eleniyan15: 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
mtcheew

LASU WORKERS DO PASS THIS ONE NAH OLOHUN

MAKE HEM CARRY EBO ENTA ADMIN BLOCK, LIZARD PASS THERE E DIE THE 3IFA PRIEST WEY COMR CARRYAM LATER DIE
Re: OAU NASU Celebrates Omole's Exit From Office Today by engeen(m): 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
I sincerely believe there is something wrong about the Omole's if he is indeed wicked. I rememeber prof wale omole the then VC in 1999 was said to have sent cult guys to OAU, that leads to the death of Iwiyemi Williams George (aka Afrika), Eviano the Medical student and others. That case was swept under the carpet till date. Thank God i escaped the invasion but the memory is still very fresh in my brain. However please we need to hear the other part of the story before crucifying him.Greatest Ife.
Re: OAU NASU Celebrates Omole's Exit From Office Today by Deputyvictor(m): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
Shey na so d vc offend dem reach?

but did people wicked and stubborn oooo

well, na dem know waiting hin do dem sha
Re: OAU NASU Celebrates Omole's Exit From Office Today by Dolazee(f): 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hm
Re: OAU NASU Celebrates Omole's Exit From Office Today by CioAngels(f): 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Thats how bubu will be celebrated out of Aso rock
Don't wish that.
Re: OAU NASU Celebrates Omole's Exit From Office Today by sanyahkod(m): 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
What then is the essence of life? If your people whom you rule over does this, it only shows you have failed not only as a leader but also as a human creature.

God help his soul.
Re: OAU NASU Celebrates Omole's Exit From Office Today by MadCow1: 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
I know peopke like you,
Your moniker says it all

You know No One like me.
Re: OAU NASU Celebrates Omole's Exit From Office Today by ibkgab001: 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
They behaved like their student.... Number 1 Lousy school in Nigeria
Re: OAU NASU Celebrates Omole's Exit From Office Today by emekakelvin(m): 12:23am On Jun 24, 2016
Fynestboi:

Pictures.

Source:OAU peeps

Fynest, sorry for using this medium, can I get your digit or will it be appropriate for me to give you mine.

Thanks

Re: OAU NASU Celebrates Omole's Exit From Office Today by emekakelvin(m): 12:30am On Jun 24, 2016
ibkgab001:
They behaved like their student.... Number 1 Lousy school in Nigeria

Where has it be heard or seen that a Lion behave like a goat. The radicalism of oau students can be traced from their academic staff to their non-academic staff. You don't have to expect oau students to behave like other tertiary institutions staff, the cultural socialization of oau Is so sweet that everybody has to blend to the radical situation of the environment.

Bro, if standing for your right is synonymous with being lousy, then I will accept your definition of being lousy cheesy

Re: OAU NASU Celebrates Omole's Exit From Office Today by Fynestboi: 7:20am On Jun 24, 2016
emekakelvin:

Fynest, sorry for using this medium, can I get your digit or will it be appropriate for me to give you mine.

Thanks

Check your mention.
Re: OAU NASU Celebrates Omole's Exit From Office Today by muganbo1(m): 7:21am On Jun 24, 2016
Ur fada na fool for referring to yoruba pple lyk dat
Re: OAU NASU Celebrates Omole's Exit From Office Today by emekakelvin(m): 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
Fynestboi:

Check your mention.
Thanks boss..... checked and gotten
Re: OAU NASU Celebrates Omole's Exit From Office Today by spunky16(f): 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
OAU staffs though, they are not serious at all, Prof Faborode is not good,after his tenure, Prof Omole was voted in as d VC, wen I was still in that sch, Omole seems to be the best lecturer in d dept of international relation.hmmm only God knows maybe the one coming in next may be devil himself. God help OAU. The devil they know is better than d angels they know not. It's not easy to be a leader. God grant Prof Omole long life, disgrace anybody that wish him dead.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam / UNIBEN Ram Chasing UNIBEN Babes (Funny Video) / Steps For Document Authentication In Ministry Of Education And Foreign Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.