Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

I Never Knew Data Resellers Act This Way! - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / I Never Knew Data Resellers Act This Way! (1365 Views)

Airtime Needed , Cc Data Resellers / Airtel Airtime For Data Resellers Only (airtime Before Payment) / Mtn 1G for 270; Data Reseller Needed!!! GLO, ETISALAT & AIRTEL Also available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Knew Data Resellers Act This Way! by Nazaretha(m): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2016
Hey, Guys. As much as I didn't want to do this, I'm doing it. Heaven knows I tried.

There's this data reseller whose number I got from his signature 4 days ago. It was the first time I'd trying it out. I called him, he picked and spoke to me in a civil manner. I told him I wanted to buy Etisalat data and he asked me to send 1, 500 MTN recharge value. Etisalat, I repeated thinking he had heard wrong but he calmed my doubts. So, I sent and after four minutes, I rereived the data but it was meant for MTN. Upset, I called him and complained. He, of course, said he'd rectify. But as I type this, nothing's been done. I sent him few texts and he was asking me to be calm, that was 3 days ago.

It's been four days now and nothing's been done. I didn't call him yesterday and he never bothered calling or doing anything.

I know you will come across this. Maybe you think I can't do a thing to you, well, the ball is in your court. If after 14 hours, you don't make amends, I'd post your name, screenshots, voice recordings during calls and all. Trust me, I can do worse. Don't take me for a fool.

PEACE TO YOU - IF YOU OFFER.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Data Resellers Act This Way! by dominique(f): 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
What is his username?
Re: I Never Knew Data Resellers Act This Way! by Segunagagu(m): 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
Op pls paste him name and his No's now....I don't why Nigerians are like this...thief..

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Data Resellers Act This Way! by LadyAimy: 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
Boys are no longer smiling
Re: I Never Knew Data Resellers Act This Way! by thesicilian: 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
You met a wrong person, they're not all like that. I'll suggest you give him a 24hr ultimatum to rectify the error, or else post his details online.
Re: I Never Knew Data Resellers Act This Way! by dominique(f): 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
I hope it's not infocentre o. Can the Op just give us a link to his thread?
Re: I Never Knew Data Resellers Act This Way! by Nazaretha(m): 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
Dominique, please, he has 14 hours. I wouldn't want to be seen in obnoxious paintings.
Re: I Never Knew Data Resellers Act This Way! by Dygeasy(m): 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
I don't understand. He sent MTN Data to Etisalat line?

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Data Resellers Act This Way! by dominique(f): 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nazaretha:
Dominique, please, he has 14 hours. I wouldn't want to be seen in obnoxious paintings.

Send me his username in form of private message. I have a strong feeling that it's the fraudulent infocenter aka olimzy. Your Etisalat line couldn't possibly have gotten an MTN data, the transaction would have bounced back. What he did was send fake data through bulk sms. Please next time you want to transact with someone online, click on their profile and go through their thread(s) before going ahead to send money to them. Too many online fraudsters looking for their next victim
Re: I Never Knew Data Resellers Act This Way! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
It has happened to me, too. I don't buy data from resellers anymore, now that data is cheap. If you must buy from resellers online, do not send more than #500 at first, to test if it is genuine.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Data Resellers Act This Way! by Idydarling(f): 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nigerians are not smiling... 1500
Re: I Never Knew Data Resellers Act This Way! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nazaretha:
Hey, Guys. As much as I didn't want to do this, I'm doing it. Heaven knows I tried.

There's this data reseller whose number I got from his signature 4 days ago. It was the first time I'd trying it out. I called him, he picked and spoke to me in a civil manner. I told him I wanted to buy Etisalat data and he asked me to send 1, 500 MTN recharge value. Etisalat, I repeated thinking he had heard wrong but he calmed my doubts. So, I sent and after four minutes, I rereived the data but it was meant for MTN. Upset, I called him and complained. He, of course, said he'd rectify. But as I type this, nothing's been done. I sent him few texts and he was asking me to be calm, that was 3 days ago.

It's been four days now and nothing's been done. I didn't call him yesterday and he never bothered calling or doing anything.

I know you will come across this. Maybe you think I can't do a thing to you, well, the ball is in your court. If after 14 hours, you don't make amends, I'd post your name, screenshots, voice recordings during calls and all. Trust me, I can do worse. Don't take me for a fool.

PEACE TO YOU - IF YOU OFFER.

This same guy duped me, he has a partner too.

Not to worry, he will get his reward.
Re: I Never Knew Data Resellers Act This Way! by Nazaretha(m): 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
dominique:

Send me his username in form of private message. I have a strong feeling that it's the fraudulent infocenter aka olimzy. Your Etisalat line couldn't possibly have gotten an MTN data, the transaction would have bounced back. What he did was send fake data through bulk sms. Please next time you want to transact with someone online, click on their profile and go through their thread(s) before going ahead to send money to them. Too many online fraudsters looking for their next victim
Sorry I'm just replying.

Re: I Never Knew Data Resellers Act This Way! by Nazaretha(m): 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
wilsonreuben:

This same guy duped me, he has a partner too.

Not to worry, he will get his reward.
Yeah, he surely will! Anyways, I've learnt a lesson now. Thank you, Dominique. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Data Resellers Act This Way! by aieromon(m): 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nazaretha:
he has 14 hours. I wouldn't want to be seen in obnoxious paintings.

His message is from a bulk SMS service. Reputable data resellers have threads where they transact business. They will never quote such low prices for their data and thats why most people avoid patronising them falling into scams like this.
Re: I Never Knew Data Resellers Act This Way! by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
lol woea of a maga. move on lad...u av been scammed.

(1) (Reply)

We Buy Mtn, Etisalat and Glo and Airtel Airtime At Juicy Rates. / Airtel 5g Unlimited Router / Nokia 5530 Express Music For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.