Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger (23767 Views)

7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog / 3 Ways To Make Money On Youtube Without Adsense / How To Make Money On Youtube (video Blogger) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger by Daniel058(m): 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
Naija247Gists:
happy new month crazymommy...

I have been following your thread from page (0)

I have a couple of questions I would like you to help me with comprehensive answer.

I want to start a YouTube video where I will be teaching language.

I have choose Yoruba Language, because it is the language I'm very fluent in. my question is, is this a good YouTube video. can it attract traffic?

if yes how do I go about it please.?

secondly, do I need to post about 5 tutorials and have above 1,000 views before I apply for Adsense?

and lastly, can one link YouTube Adsense when approved to a blog

thanks as I wait your swift response
remember that some Nigerians don't stream the ads and i don't think people from other countries will be interested. . please let's think International. ..
Re: Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger by nennin(m): 12:04am On Sep 12, 2016
pls do one make money base on the increasing number of it viewers or subscribers?
Re: Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger by McENRY: 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
Plz @mama, i need help, i am doing a video with power point and a screen capturing software but my challenge is my voice is nt clear mayb because am using my earpiece and with d inbuilt speaker. Plz which macrophone do u advice me to use. And also is dere a free video editing software? Plz if there is any kindly tell me
Re: Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger by Precioussilas10: 8:19am On Sep 23, 2016
crazymommy:
You can fool some people all the time but you can't fool everyone all the time....keep deceiving yourself....this is my second thread on Nairaland....my first thread is now on page 30 and I gave every information totally for free...I did not directed them to any silly blog or websites...I told them everything here on Nairaland......if you sincerely care about people you will drop all the information here...!!!!but no you prefer them going to your blog then contacting you then when something goes wrong you pretend like you don't care....information marketer is what u are..I know as usual some of you try to derail threads for your own selfish reason....you can open your thread and definitely some people will listen to you and buy your products...don't disturb us here..
No need to answeram
Re: Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger by Precioussilas10: 8:22am On Sep 23, 2016
McENRY:
Plz @mama, i need help, i am doing a video with power point and a screen capturing software but my challenge is my voice is nt clear mayb because am using my earpiece and with d inbuilt speaker. Plz which macrophone do u advice me to use. And also is dere a free video editing software? Plz if there is any kindly tell me
No be to derail this thread u wan to style do so or how the thread take concern your qustn
Re: Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger by kofomichael(f): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
I applied for Google AdSense this morning through NY YouTube channel and I was approved within 3 hours. pls how can I gain more viewer?
and at what rate will I beginning to get paid?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VTEsoyVklY
Re: Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger by kofomichael(f): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
kofomichael:
I applied for Google AdSense this morning through my YouTube channel and I was approved within 3 hours. pls how can I gain more viewer?

Re: Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger by crazymommy(f): 2:23am On Oct 18, 2016
kofomichael:
I applied for Google AdSense this morning through NY YouTube channel and I was approved within 3 hours. pls how can I gain more viewer?

before you even think of the rate you will be getting paid,first of all get viewers first,then when the views start coming in you will know how much you can earn per view...
Re: Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger by Exclusiveslog(m): 8:42am On Oct 31, 2016
Crazymommy please my major probs for is tag, am into entertainment mainly comedy.. Which tag is advisable to use just to get views
Re: Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger by OlayemiOniroyin(m): 10:06am On Oct 31, 2016
Crazymommy, Please, I will love to have you on radio show as guest if you are in Lagos. Please, contact on 08032394964
Re: Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger by crazymommy(f): 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
OlayemiOniroyin:
Crazymommy, Please, I will love to have you on radio show as guest if you are in Lagos. Please, contact on 08032394964
Alright i will let you know when am around..
Re: Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger by smoothvee(m): 1:22am On Nov 05, 2016
OlayemiOniroyin:

Before crazymomma shows up baba.. invite a brother through naa,im a music artiste...id appreciate to the bone baba.
Re: Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger by blizzcelebTv: 3:27am On Nov 26, 2016
crazymommy:
Now one of the kind of videos you can create is making commentary about your opinion about a particular music video and here is why...for example you can make a video of you giving your opinion about "hello" and when uploading your video on YouTube you can select a tag which is like the name people can search your videos with or under the categories which they can find the video...so if for example you made a video commentary on Adele song tag the video as "my opinion on hello by Adele" by doing this you will get huge traffic because hello by Adele gets millions of views per month and when people search for her video ,your video will be among the videos showing when her video is searched ,why you may want to ask??that is the benefit of the tag....now how you can start making money from your video is to monetize the video by joining the YouTube partner program...now joining the program is totally free...when you upload your video ,go to "settings" and you will see where they wrote "monetize" click the monetize button and after doing that you can complete the YouTube partner program...now to receive payment as a YouTube partner you will need Google Adsense enabled..don't worry during your YouTube monetization you will see where you will be asked to click to open your Google adsense account and if you have a Google adsense account before then you will see where you can Log into and finish the YouTube monetization registration...next details is what we will need to create the quality videos that will look nice and attractive to viewers ..
hi..thanks for this thread..am also a youtuber.... however, do you have any tips to give out on channels with low cpc? my cpc is so low at 0.01$ the highest av seen is 0.04$ av researched and implemented all i learnt but the cpc isn't increasing. i have 265 subscribers, started vlogging in september, some of my videos have like 120k video views...upon this, my cpc is still 0.01 so i heard about mentamusic and i am processing my partnership with them.they said they would increase revenue ans other shiit.bottom line is that should i continue my partnership with mentamusic and also any tips to increasing cpc?
Re: Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger by crazymommy(f): 7:48am On Nov 26, 2016
blizzcelebTv:

hi..thanks for this thread..am also a youtuber.... however, do you have any tips to give out on channels with low cpc? my cpc is so low at 0.01$ the highest av seen is 0.04$ av researched and implemented all i learnt but the cpc isn't increasing. i have 265 subscribers, started vlogging in september, some of my videos have like 120k video views...upon this, my cpc is still 0.01 so i heard about mentamusic and i am processing my partnership with them.they said they would increase revenue ans other shiit.bottom line is that should i continue my partnership with mentamusic and also any tips to increasing cpc?
Why not focus on "cost per view" instead of cost per click.:....and the rate you get per view also depends on where those views are coming from.
Re: Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger by blizzcelebTv: 8:11am On Nov 26, 2016
crazymommy:
Why not focus on "cost per view" instead of cost per click.:....and the rate you get per view also depends on where those views are coming from.
i get an average of 2-4.50$cpm
Re: Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger by crazymommy(f): 9:24am On Nov 26, 2016
blizzcelebTv:

i get an average of 2-4.50$cpm
2-4$ per cpm is okay,so one would expect your video of 120000 views to earn you at least 240$ so what happened that you did not earn that??
Re: Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger by blizzcelebTv: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2016
crazymommy:
2-4$ per cpm is okay,so one would expect your video of 120000 views to earn you at least 240$ so what happened that you did not earn that??
it was a video of live gunfight between nigerian army and bokoharam........they said it cant be monetized......i emailed them and even told them there are videos of live gunfight btw U.S soldiers and others like this on youtube that are monetized but they didn't monetize my video.....
Re: Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger by alexeidos: 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hi there talking about on cpm have you checked this YouTube Money Calculator? It seems pretty accurate (he got already a lot of links to it, so I guess so), what do you think?
Re: Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger by bedfordng(m): 9:06am On Jan 11, 2017
McENRY:
you may want to try text to speech tools for voice
Re: Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger by geebehn(m): 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
kofomichael:

Targeting Nigerian Traffic is a NO NO. Just do some research, pick a different niche that will attract US or European traffic.
Then Note the following Points:
* Make sure your keyword is in the title, video description and tags.

* Download vidiq extension for chrome, go to your competitors video(s) (those top videos when you type your keywords) , this extension will help you analyse your competitor's videos like tags. Copy those tags and use on your video.
* Goto relevant Facebook page/groups and share your youtube video link to get some social signals.

1 Like

Re: Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger by kofomichael(f): 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=geebehn post=52777237]

Targeting Nigerian Traffic is a NO NO. Just do some research, pick a different niche that will attract US or European traffic.
Then Note the following Points:
* Make sure your keyword is in the title, video description and tags.

* Download vidiq extension for chrome, go to your competitors video(s) (those top videos when you type your keywords) , this extension will help you analyse your competitor's videos like tags. Copy those tags and use on your video.
* Goto relevant Facebook page/groups and share your youtube video link to get some social signals.[/quote Thanks for much.

2 Likes

Re: Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger by Rhiya: 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
[quote author=kofomichael post=52864954][/quote] Hello video bloggers in the house...what microphone or headset do you use for voice recording...or recommend a good one I can get in Lagos..thanks
Re: Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger by Rhiya: 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
crazymommy:
is it your face u want to sell or the information??grin anyways get a good cannon camera ,u can get some for even 15k...then get a mic.....the mic will be for the audio part so that your audio can be clear when recording the video..since your video is about teaching then people are more interested in the information u want to share with them and not ur face....Na ur face dem wan chop...grin
please what's the name of the MIC or wat type of MIC do you recommend ??
Re: Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger by Bwaal(m): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
crazymommy:
If you have finished opening your YouTube account just quote me and say "hi" if u have not finished it say "nay".... after you people now have your youtube account we will proceed..
hi
Re: Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger by stanlo4we(m): 1:08am On Apr 07, 2017
wow you are such a lovely mum kisses...

i started dis week but all my video are still getting block ... any assistance plz?

Here is my channel:-
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX43ElumaRRA7Yqe8EJU8bg
Re: Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger by akinwumiGJ: 1:24pm On May 20, 2018
lilslick:

He used vivavideo but u can still use Kinemaster the best I have used so far, I used FilmoraGo to create this my channel intro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BIc2yMtFYI

I downloaded kinemaster free version from Google Play Store...so I want to upgrade to pro... I wish to subscribe for a year. I have tried to subscribe buy showing "correct the card info or use another card " when I enter my Gtbank MasterCard debit card number. I went on Google Play Store to use it also... The same thing happens... And there is nothing wrong with my card because I use the same card number for another transaction and it went through. Please can you help me on how to go about it...i guess there is a peculiar process of getting it it apart from the one I did that I still don't know.. i really need the application... Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Building A Search Engine Like Google / GENESIS FRAMEWORK+THEMES, WORDPRESS/WEB DEVELOPMENT VIDEO TRAINING & SOFTWARES / Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.