Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Look at the $200 gift my girl got me for my Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look at the $200 gift my girl got me for my Birthday (987 Views)

See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos / If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? / See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look at the $200 gift my girl got me for my Birthday by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
It's a warm summer Thursday morning so why not grin

The lows are great, Definitely better than your Apple earbuds miles down. The Highs are okay and it has good Mids. I compared it to my Roommates Beats Mixr and it gave it a good fight.

I played some Fela kuti and Wizkid and it handled afrobeats just perfect but pretty much Wizkid and Fela are the only Afro musicians I listen to but it's a BEAST for Trap and Hip Hop...I would recommend to a friend and it's HELLA COMFY and I tried it in the Gym, this Bad boy took everything.

But, I would have preferred something athletic, like Fitbit fitness watches, Running shoes, or even a watch, that shows our relationship can't go far...I am not a teenager why get me a Headphone?...If I needed one I have the money.

Re: Look at the $200 gift my girl got me for my Birthday by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
cool... Nice bro
Re: Look at the $200 gift my girl got me for my Birthday by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
cheesy and its another bashing thread! grin

Nice1 op! Its rily cute,
*eats popcorn*

Re: Look at the $200 gift my girl got me for my Birthday by wilybebsy(m): 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wait!!,,, Naija babe?
Re: Look at the $200 gift my girl got me for my Birthday by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
wilybebsy:
Wait!!,,, Naija babe?

Nigerian girls with their greedy hands and smelling pûssys. No, she's African American
Re: Look at the $200 gift my girl got me for my Birthday by wilybebsy(m): 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
Vanquay16:

Nigerian girls with their greedy hands and smelling pûssys. No, she's African American
Agreed Nigerian girls are greedy but Disagree they have smelly kitty

1 Like

Re: Look at the $200 gift my girl got me for my Birthday by Aviero: 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
Vanquay16:

Nigerian girls with their greedy hands and smelling pûssys. No she's African American
Fûck u and your African American girlfriend.

Leave Nigerian ladies alone. I like them like that.
Re: Look at the $200 gift my girl got me for my Birthday by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
wilybebsy:
Agreed Nigerian girls are greedy but Disagree they have smelly kitty
Agreed they are greedy and agreed they have a smelly kitty.

Every girl's kitty smells, when they wash it, it smells nice and eat-able.(I eat as well)

Just to know when her pvssy smells, spread her leg wide open early morning when she just woke up. Your nose will scream on your behalf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look at the $200 gift my girl got me for my Birthday by LadyAimy: 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
Vanquay16:

Nice giftcheesy

Next time dress your bed.

1 Like

Re: Look at the $200 gift my girl got me for my Birthday by wilybebsy(m): 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
stupidity:

Every girl's kitty smells, when they wash it, it smells nice and eat-able.(I eat as well)

Just to know when her pvssy smells, spread her leg wide open early morning when she just woke up. Your nose will scream on your behalf.
abeg no kill me with laughcheesycheesy
Re: Look at the $200 gift my girl got me for my Birthday by LadyAimy: 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
stupidity:

Chai!!!!!!
Re: Look at the $200 gift my girl got me for my Birthday by StPete: 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
That headphone looks fake. But a gift is a gift and it should be appreciated
Re: Look at the $200 gift my girl got me for my Birthday by Deucalion(m): 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
This is nothing compared to the one I got for almost 75,000 naira

(1) (Reply)

How To Maintain Chastity In A Relationship / Should I Feel Bad, Please Advice / Why Condoms Are ‘bad’ For You On Valentine’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.