Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,421 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:10 PM

Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads? (1607 Views)

Is It Right For Non-muslims To Accept Food Used In Breaking The Ramadan Fasting? / Why Can't I Correct A Pastor? / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads? by permanentgrace(m): 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
Anybody, Christians, non-Christians, pagans, voodoo, atheist, bhudist and all can easily click reply and post on any Christian threads but if a thread is opened about muslim, by the time you click 'reply' button to post what is in your mind, you'll be asked some questions i consider funny. Is this to further prove the questionable practice in Islam? Why can't they be free like we Christians? So i must confess and accept i'm a muslim and Allah is my God/god before i can let out my mind concerning islam? This is irony! Seun, take note.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads? by iamdotune(m): 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
Because they don't look for trouble like you people look for trouble on their thread

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads? by 4stylz: 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
iamdotune:
Because they don't look for trouble like you people look for trouble on their thread

Who said? Seun is just baised or maybe he is a muslim

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads? by Remii(m): 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
No need because we know what you will post.
Re: Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads? by olaric(m): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
iamdotune:

Yet they behead and kill people who don't have the same belief as them. Wonder what your "definition" of trouble is.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads? by iamdotune(m): 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
4stylz:

Who said? Seun is just baised or maybe he is a muslim
it's not a matter of he's a Muslim or not.. See wat the op said "let out his mind" let out your mind when they come at you and bomb ur entire generation you'll still be letting out your mind better don't mind your business.. I really like what they did, cause you can't see em coming to other people's thread and condemning, I remember vividly before that rule was place like 2014 or so you find enough people putting their nose where it doesn't belongs undecided
Re: Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads? by permanentgrace(m): 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
iamdotune:
it's not a matter of he's a Muslim or not.. See wat the op said "let out his mind" let out your mind when they come at you and bomb ur entire generation you'll still be letting out your mind better don't mind your business.. I really like what they did, cause you can't see em coming to other people's thread and condemning, I remember vividly before that rule was place like 2014 or so you find enough people putting their nose where it doesn't belongs undecided

Who says muslims don't come to Christian threads to hurl insult on the religion and the Christian folks? You probably have not been reading Christian threads. And yet, these muslims keep perpetrating evil around the globe.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads? by iamdotune(m): 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
olaric:

Yet they behead and kill people who don't have the same belief as them. Wonder what your "definition" of trouble is.
have you seen a thread where they mention "Today we kill or behead people" on Nairaland?? If you see that, I solemnly agree with other people to be able to comment on threads As such, but when they post stuffs that is none of ur business and to them only you'll find aggravated and detestable kind of people wanting to pour out their hatred on their kind of thread where it doesn't even make sense, it's better you face you business they didn't post threads for you..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads? by iamdotune(m): 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
permanentgrace:

Who says muslims don't come to Christian threads to hurl insult on the religion and the Christian folks? You probably have not been reading Christian threads. And yet, these muslims keep perpetrating evil around the globe.
I've seen many Christian threads than even the Muslims.. You can only find few of them hurling insults I'm not even sure one Muslim will have time to cme nd poke nose on any Christian thread cause I have a friend they detest anything like that be it topic or anything they'll pass.. Reverse is the case for Christians they will rather wanna have a say

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads? by olaitoro(m): 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
iamdotune:
I've seen many Christian threads than even the Muslims.. You can only find few of them hurling insults I'm not even sure one Muslim will have time to cme nd poke nose on any Christian thread cause I have a friend they detest anything like that be it topic or anything they'll pass.. Reverse is the case for Christians they will rather wanna have a say

chai this your post smells lies and hypocrits.
Re: Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads? by olaitoro(m): 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
iamdotune:

chai this your post smells lies and hypocrisy.
Re: Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads? by iamdotune(m): 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
olaitoro:

chai this your post smells lies and hypocrits.
Its the truth bro.. Words from a psychologist cool
Re: Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads? by 4stylz: 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
iamdotune:

The things they say about them, is it true or not?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads? by Annunaki(m): 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
It's because islam has aa lot of dirty secrets muslims will rather have covered up than the truth be known. In reality islam is the world's biggest and deadliest cult and cultists don't like their activities exposed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads? by iamdotune(m): 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
4stylz:

The things they say about them, is it true or not?
what I understand by their religion is if your not doing what they are doing ur going astray they find other people with other religions serving a false God which is wrong(to them) and if they tell you what they tag as right according to their religion and your not following they are asked to kill such people (look for the meaning of Jihad) cause they are not serving Allah the saying thou shall not serve any other God except him... Same applies to Christian the same commandment but was not asked to kill people.. So everything is true, blame religion the problem to everything
Re: Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads? by dragonking2: 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
permanentgrace:
Anybody, Christians, non-Christians, pagans, voodoo, atheist, bhudist and all can easily click reply and post on any Christian threads but if a thread is opened about muslim, by the time you click 'reply' button to post what is in your mind, you'll be asked some questions i consider funny. Is this to further prove the questionable practice in Islam? Why can't they be free like we Christians? So i must confess and accept i'm a muslim and Allah is my God/god before i can let out my mind concerning islam? This is irony! Seun, take note.

The reason is because the Muslims are violent people who can't tolerate other people of other faiths and beliefs...That is a fact.. .The Muslims has even threatened Oga seun and several other non Muslims in the past , so it's best for them to stay on their own. ...
Look at how that place is now deserted and abandoned,..That is the only section out of all other sections in nairaland that doesn't make money for seun.. .I dey feel the guy pain sha but what can he do?
However, I have noticed that of recent the Muslims are trooping here in high numbers to create islamic thread of worship whereas they have a whole section to themselves to do so.. .

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads? by dragonking2: 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
iamdotune:
have you seen a thread where they mention "Today we kill or behead people" on Nairaland?? If you see that, I solemnly agree with other people to be able to comment on threads As such, but when they post stuffs that is none of ur business and to them only you'll find aggravated and detestable kind of people wanting to pour out their hatred on their kind of thread where it doesn't even make sense, it's better you face you business they didn't post threads for you..
You guys have actually threatened seun' life and others before...If you don't know better know it now and stop talking trash

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads? by urahara(m): 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
permanentgrace:

Na true or, I just tried it right now shocked

They talk say if I post, na LA ila LA ila LA, I go day see for my profile shocked
Re: Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads? by richidinho(m): 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
Pls my people be calm
Re: Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads? by iamdotune(m): 12:33am On Jun 24, 2016
dragonking2:
You guys have actually threatened seun' life and others before...If you don't know better know it now and stop talking trash
You are confused, so I don't need to reply you.. Confused ppl waste my time undecided
Re: Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads? by Annunaki(m): 5:40am On Jun 24, 2016
iamdotune:
You are confused, so I don't need to reply you.. Confused ppl waste my time undecided

On the contrary, it is you that is ill informed.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads? by dragonking2: 6:55am On Jun 24, 2016
iamdotune:
Yes, I am confused for telling you the truth which you guys hate to hear.. .The owner of nairaland was even threatened by you terrorists.. Go and ask him yourself.. .That was the main reason that section was secluded for you guys...

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads? by iamdotune(m): 8:28am On Jun 24, 2016
dragonking2:
Yes, I am confused for telling you the truth which you guys hate to hear.. .The owner of nairaland was even threatened by you terrorists.. Go and ask him yourself.. .That was the main reason that section was secluded for you guys...
you guys, I don't need to deny Islam or claim Christianity and vice versa for anyone before I could speak my mind.. This was the reason why I said ur confused y'all bunch of worshippers are, I don't care what religion you are y'all are just blind I'd rather not follow any stupid crowd serving one imaginary idol/god nd involving in arrant clashes with other people, Humans created God to satisy themselves about the remaining uncertainities of this world, but that's not my problems it's y'alls. One more time your confused undecided
Re: Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 24, 2016
permanentgrace:

Cite an example.
Re: Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads? by dragonking2: 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
iamdotune:
you guys, I don't need to deny Islam or claim Christianity and vice versa for anyone before I could speak my mind.. This was the reason why I said ur confused y'all bunch of worshippers are, I don't care what religion you are y'all are just blind I'd rather not follow any stupid crowd serving one imaginary idol/god nd involving in arrant clashes with other people, Humans created God to satisy themselves about the remaining uncertainities of this world, but that's not my problems it's y'alls. One more time your confused undecided
Your problem is y'all and not the message Seriously you need help. It is very obvious.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads? by iamdotune(m): 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
dragonking2:
Your problem is y'all and not the message Seriously you need help. It is very obvious.
Ok, I don't reply morons twice.. The only help I can do now is to advise you, after reading this message and replying if u need a reply from me which I won't be giving, go back to the previous comment which you just quoted read it again then reply again all over nd over like dat kiss no homo
Re: Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads? by dragonking2: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
iamdotune:
Ok, I don't reply morons twice.. The only help I can do now is to advise you, after reading this message and replying if u need a reply from me which I won't be giving, go back to the previous comment which you just quoted read it again then reply again all over nd over like dat kiss no homo
Go anmd sleep, you guys threatened seun and others thats was why the secluded islamic thread was created for you people so that others can live in peace and be safe..No need to foam in the mouth..The truth and past hurts, i know cool cool

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
dragonking2:
Go anmd sleep, you guys threatened seun and others thats was why the secluded islamic thread was created for you people so that others can live in peace and be safe..No need to foam in the mouth..The truth and past hurts, i know cool cool

Guy you dumb oo.....the guy look like muslim to you? Why don't you read his posts again with your thinking cap and decipher that he is not a muslim, na wa oo....

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads? by dragonking2: 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Guy you dumb oo.....the guy look like muslim to you? Why don't you read his posts again with your thinking cap and decipher that he is not a muslim, na wa oo....
Go back to your cursed section and stop displaying your stupidty online.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
dragonking2:
Go back to your cursed section and stop displaying your stupidty online.

grin grin

Re: Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads? by dragonking2: 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
lexiconkabir:

grin grin
Nope, its you that is pained, especially when you are tagged as terrorist everywhere. cool cool
Re: Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
dragonking2:
Nope, its you that is pained, especially when you are tagged as terrorist everywhere. cool cool

That's interesting cheesy, tell me more

(1) (2) (Reply)

FINALLY! I Can Proof That GOD Exist! / See This Big Church They Just Built In My Area / Dramatic Fall Of Christianity In Uk Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.