Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter (48105 Views)

Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by amokeme(f): 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
cekhoe:
Can someone please define gorgeous?, she was born into money and she is fair,so?I bet if she were dark,she will be ugly,her matte foundation and primer did all the work,let me see her real face first before I conclud that she is gorgeous
Women hating on women! Smh...
Stop hating!
With the bold, I was thinking probably you are natural yourself, then I check your dp and was disappointed.
Take it easy on the brows sad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
enigma2007:

gorgeous
ˈɡɔːdʒəs/
adjective
beautiful; very attractive.
"gorgeous colours and exquisite decoration"
synonyms: good-looking, attractive, nice-looking, handsome, lovely, beautiful, pretty, as pretty as a picture, stunning, striking, arresting, prepossessing, winning, fetching, captivating, bewitching, beguiling, engaging, charming, charismatic, enchanting, appealing, delightful, irresistible; More
informal
very pleasant or enjoyable.
"the weather was gorgeous"
synonyms: excellent, marvellous, superb, very good, first-rate, first-class, wonderful, delightful, outstanding, exceptional, magnificent, splendid, superlative, matchless, peerless; More
thanks for the definition, it was a rhetorical question sha grin

1 Like

Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by Irreplaceable48(f): 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=DozieInc post=46857263]She is beautiful, but is that her natural colour??
Its obvious She's nt bleaching.....so what other colour r u talking about??
Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by Taio23(m): 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
Na baba God handiwork una dey see so
Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by muhazeen(m): 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
kingthreat:
All the girls i dated are finer than this bleacher
lol

1 Like

Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by enigma2007(m): 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
cekhoe:
thanks for the definition, it was a rhetorical question sha grin

looooooool!
Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by OGUNDIMUADEDEJI(m): 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
Money!!!
Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
amokeme:

Stop hating!
With the bold, I was thinking probably you are natural yourself, then I check your dp and was disappointed.
you say your opinion they say you hating,you praise, they say you are an asslicker, people will always give you a name for everything you do,as for my brows, it would have been of concern if it had altered my facial appearance, now swerve and stop being bitchy,I only aired my opinion if you are not comfortable with it, then there is nothing I can do for you,since you had the time to check the dp of everyone that refused to praise her,hehehehe, btw I don't hate,it's a public forum and it's an open thread,now swerve
Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by stevecantrell: 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
i like her style...very reserved...unlike the ugly sisters...
Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
alabi yellow, meteeeeew gorgeous my foot,see as her mouth make Yama!

1 Like

Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by IYANGBALI: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
See as she resemble mukina2 .......na who dash monkey banana? grin grin grin
Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by terryaji1: 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
Beautiful gal.

1 Like

Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by Dotman2210(m): 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Very UGLY girl *spits* undecided
receive sense n your healing too
Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by davibid: 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
piagetskinner:

nigeria has gone past that... why are u still dwelling on the past

Because without the past there's no future grin
Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by davibid: 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
salabscholar01:
I suggest you back to education forum, I believe you will see a teacher to help you on common sense...before you come back to this forum.

Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by kenoz(m): 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
Pretty
Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by salabscholar01(m): 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
davibid:

grin that's all....
Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by zinnywonders(f): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
Simply gorgeous
Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by Duru009(m): 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
I tot thy parents are dark....
Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by Duru009(m): 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
I tot thy parents are dark....
Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by Mekzyzeus(m): 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
LuveU2:
She is beautiful but me cant see wah made her gorgeous. Thats a big one.

Why will you see.. when you be alingo!! grin grin[i]
[/i]
Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
amokeme:

Stop hating!
instead of you to say you like her well sculpted brows, now who is hating?,that she is a woman too doesn't mean people should not say what they see, biatch
Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by MosesNG(m): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
kingthreat:
All the girls i dated are finer than this bleacher
If you see this one as a bleacher, your eyes must have been inverted.

2 Likes

Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by kingthreat(m): 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
MosesNG:
If you see this one as a bleacher, your eyes must have been inverted.

I knew my comment was going to drag alot of mentions. So far 8 grin grin grin grin
Just wanted to say something hilarious. Abeg no finish me with yab grin
Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by ademoladeji(m): 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
andresia:
I see. Is she with FIRS or with CBN?

Na with NDDC, Oponu
Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by facelessangel: 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
So Na my fellow nan De chop this?
Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by MosesNG(m): 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
kingthreat:

I knew my comment was going to drag alot of mentions. So far 8 grin grin grin grin
Just wanted to say something hilarious. Abeg no finish me with yab grin
Lol
Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by SirZeek(m): 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
And i thought pastor forbade makeups as portrayed by Pastor Mrs... Lovely though
Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
andresia:
I see. Is she with FIRS or with CBN?
grin grin grin I don laugh tire. Guy you too sharp. Sharper than me to have made that comment grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by Skelewu: 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
Her papa and mama are very dark in colour, she's fair in complexion. Hmm.
Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by fuckpoverty(m): 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
[/color][color=#990000]Hmmm abeg lalasticlala guess her cream price,cuz I knw dats not her real colour :oHmmm abeg lalasticlala guess her cream price,cuz I knw dats not her real colour
Re: Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter by fuckpoverty(m): 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
[/color][color=#990000]Hmmm abeg lalasticlala guess her cream price,cuz I knw dats not her real colour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari & Aisha Laughing In His Office (Photo) / Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.