Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

See What A Man Loaded His Jeep With(photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See What A Man Loaded His Jeep With(photos) (2409 Views)

Tinkering On A Jeep With Repair Manuals And Very Limited Automobile Experience. / See pictures Of A Jeep With Battered Tires Spotted In Benue State / The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Man Loaded His Jeep With(photos) by henryanna36: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
A man was spotted with his jeep loaded with tomatoes.What do you think is the likely reason behind this?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/man-loads-his-jeep-with-tomatoesphotos.html

Re: See What A Man Loaded His Jeep With(photos) by chocolateme(f): 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
Cool.. he can even propose to a lady with that..

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Loaded His Jeep With(photos) by Militant1: 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
That's red gold now.

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Loaded His Jeep With(photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
interestingly I did the same thing on my way back from bauchi last week.

5 Likes

Re: See What A Man Loaded His Jeep With(photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
Is that Denn? grin grin
Check the number plate.

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Loaded His Jeep With(photos) by kingreign(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
Tomato business is great business. cool
Re: See What A Man Loaded His Jeep With(photos) by princetom1(m): 12:31am On Jun 24, 2016
0rex:
Is that Denn? grin grin
Check the number plate.

Is true o, maybe its Denn driver but denn prefer driving himself, Hmnnn.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Man Loaded His Jeep With(photos) by princetom1(m): 12:32am On Jun 24, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
Cough, cough, Oga mi, The tomatoes ain't getting cheap again o, how much u buy per basket?
Re: See What A Man Loaded His Jeep With(photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:19am On Jun 24, 2016
princetom1:

Cough, cough, Oga mi, The tomatoes ain't getting cheap again o, how much u buy per basket?

got them around saminaka area (kaduna south)6-7k per basket
Re: See What A Man Loaded His Jeep With(photos) by Denn(m): 7:51am On Jun 24, 2016
0rex:
Is that Denn? grin grin
Check the number plate.

Lol...

2 Likes

Re: See What A Man Loaded His Jeep With(photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:56am On Jun 24, 2016
Denn:

Lol...

0rex:
Is that Denn? grin grin
Check the number plate.

5 Likes

Re: See What A Man Loaded His Jeep With(photos) by diportivo: 7:59am On Jun 24, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

And I was now wondering how u forgot to firmly close ur bonnet

Has to be around the time u stopped to buy these grin

Oga mi,u too like money tongue
Re: See What A Man Loaded His Jeep With(photos) by princetom1(m): 8:18am On Jun 24, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

got them around saminaka area (kaduna south)6-7k per basket
You did not invite us to the party u used the tomatoes for sha. Hmnnnn
Re: See What A Man Loaded His Jeep With(photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 24, 2016
So oga gazzuzz stored some tomatoes in the air filter compartment and every free space in the bonnet? grin
Re: See What A Man Loaded His Jeep With(photos) by princetom1(m): 10:24am On Jun 24, 2016
0rex:
So oga gazzuzz stored some tomatoes in the air filter compartment and every free space in the bonnet? grin
Zero Rex, u no ask Oga GAZZUZZ ur own soup? Will eat soup at party now that tomato cost o. Dress up, we visiting Oga today today
Re: See What A Man Loaded His Jeep With(photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 24, 2016
princetom1:

Zero Rex, u no ask Oga GAZZUZZ ur own soup? Will eat soup at party now that tomato cost o. Dress up, we visiting Oga today today
grin Of course. I'm following the soup issue codedly. grin
Re: See What A Man Loaded His Jeep With(photos) by atilla(m): 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hhhhhmmmm I'm suspecting this is another way of moving dasuki money across the country safely.

That's is almost 50m worth in lagos.

No make Efcc arrest u o Oga den to show them receipt for the tomatoes
Re: See What A Man Loaded His Jeep With(photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
cheesy
Re: See What A Man Loaded His Jeep With(photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
smiley

Re: See What A Man Loaded His Jeep With(photos) by effido666: 1:59am On Jul 17, 2016
diportivo:

And I was now wondering how u forgot to firmly close ur bonnet
Has to be around the time u stopped to buy these grin
Oga mi,u too like money tongue
hmmmm na bonnet b dat?
Re: See What A Man Loaded His Jeep With(photos) by lonelydora: 5:07am On Jul 17, 2016
EFCC should check that man's source of income. How can he buy the whole tomatoes in the market?

I never knew GAZZUZZ has changed business?
Re: See What A Man Loaded His Jeep With(photos) by diportivo: 7:43am On Jul 17, 2016
effido666:

hmmmm na bonnet b dat?

ITK kill u bros tongue

Oga gazzuzz sabi wetin I dey talk

Na why I quote am talk the thing

Oya go baff make we go church grin

Morning bro

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of New Radiator / Why Do People In Big Cars Oppress Others? / Which Engine Oil Is Perfect For ML320 Mercedes Benz SUV In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.