Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Used Honda Accord (halla) For Sale @ 180k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Used Honda Accord (halla) For Sale @ 180k (2032 Views)

############## Brand New 1993 Honda Accord Halla....price 980k Negotiable / Honda Accord (halla) 280k , Buy And Drive. / Honda Accord (halla) For Sale. 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Used Honda Accord (halla) For Sale @ 180k by micolomotors(m): 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
Four plug engine, factory ac, alloy wheel, automatic gear, clean interior, neat body.its a buy and drive...call Michael on 08100238207,08093254578...BBM 29318932
Location is Ijebu ode in Ogun state.

Re: SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Used Honda Accord (halla) For Sale @ 180k by micolomotors(m): 6:41am On Jun 24, 2016
Still available..................
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Used Honda Accord (halla) For Sale @ 180k by micolomotors(m): 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
Still available.......................
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Used Honda Accord (halla) For Sale @ 180k by Airborne02(m): 10:48am On Jun 26, 2016
location ... price last.. anytin to fix..
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Used Honda Accord (halla) For Sale @ 180k by micolomotors(m): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
Still available..............
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Used Honda Accord (halla) For Sale @ 180k by isaacodo: 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
100k contact me in PH
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Used Honda Accord (halla) For Sale @ 180k by micolomotors(m): 6:49am On Jun 29, 2016
Still available................
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Used Honda Accord (halla) For Sale @ 180k by herrlekan(m): 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
It is very very sad that people like you are allowed to advertise cars for sale on this forum. I called you yesterday concerning this car and asked if the car is still available, what is wrong with the car etc? Your response was that it was still available and we agreed on N160,000.00. I told you i will be sending a mechanic down to ijebu ode this morning and you gave me direction to your location. This morning the mechanic called you to confirm and you told him to come. On getting to ijebu ode, your story changed that the car had been sold and that there is a golf 3 and one other car for sale. Why on earth are you this heartless? Why did you allow someone to risk his life travelling from Lagos to Ijebu ode for a non existing car? I now agreed with those that said there are so many kids on this forum. Maybe you derive joy from what you just did today, I don't know but I handover everything to God. Good day.

3 Likes

Re: SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Used Honda Accord (halla) For Sale @ 180k by Airborne02(m): 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
op.. are u dat sure abt dis .. hmmmm thank God i dnt i doubt if this car was real for sale.. kids everywhere herrlekan jux ignore him.. i bliv he is a scammer
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Used Honda Accord (halla) For Sale @ 180k by idu1(m): 4:51am On Jun 30, 2016
herrlekan:
It is very very sad that people like you are allowed to advertise cars for sale on this forum. I called you yesterday concerning this car and asked if the car is still available, what is wrong with the car etc? Your response was that it was still available and we agreed on N160,000.00. I told you i will be sending a mechanic down to ijebu ode this morning and you gave me direction to your location. This morning the mechanic called you to confirm and you told him to come. On getting to ijebu ode, your story changed that the car had been sold and that there is a golf 3 and one other car for sale. Why on earth are you this heartless? Why did you allow someone to risk his life travelling from Lagos to Ijebu ode for a non existing car? I now agreed with those that said there are so many kids on this forum. Maybe you derive joy from what you just did today, I don't know but I handover everything to God. Good day.
micolomotors talk your own side of the story.
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Used Honda Accord (halla) For Sale @ 180k by micolomotors(m): 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
Its very sad that this woman can be talking like this,as a car dealer am I to keep a car for someone have not seen when I have another offer.u can't expect to be the only one bidding for a car posted online. I have seen cases when someone will say he is already in car coming to buy a car while at d end of the day d person will not turn up..for your information madam I have posted over 87 post on Nairaland and I done biz with pple from Nairaland without issues.All I tried to do was a get another car for u and u can ask d man u sent, we moved round to help u get one and I was able to get another honda halla (four doors) for u and d man u sent said he will come today to pick d car but u pole didn't turn up.Deep down in my heart I knw I've tried my best and If u don't appreciate my effort,no prob but if u are looking for kids on nairaland, its better u go elsewhere cos I'm on dis platform strictly for biz....Fellow Nairalander, I hav dis woman on my whatsapp and she didn't pour out her mind to me their but decided to come to my wall to tarnish my image..God pass u madam.
herrlekan:
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Used Honda Accord (halla) For Sale @ 180k by micolomotors(m): 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
U must be out of ur mind, for jumping to conclusion without hearing my side of d story shows hw retard u are...
Airborne02:
op.. are u dat sure abt dis .. hmmmm thank God i dnt i doubt if this car was real for sale.. kids everywhere herrlekan jux ignore him.. i bliv he is a scammer
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Used Honda Accord (halla) For Sale @ 180k by swissobed: 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
Micolo..I can't doubt this,toy are a sincere person but you need to do adjustment,this the same thing you did to me I and my mech came from lagos,even wen I entered a bus at berger I called to notify you am coming you gave a nod fr me to come,only for me to rich ijebu u started looking for the car owner then nx tin is de sold it in d mrn even while i was in lag b4 I came,it's so unlike a bizness man,I felt so bad spent 5k I n my mech to sit in a bus to n front all wasted...#change ur way
herrlekan:
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Used Honda Accord (halla) For Sale @ 180k by swissobed: 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
Anyway from his point I won't doubt him because some customers will say am just on your street you will Neva see dem,if a serious bidder arrive definitely you sell,also I have bought a car from him this year so I don't doubt his offers I think apology is just d solutn..onelove
micolomotors:
U must be out of ur mind, for jumping to conclusion without hearing my side of d story shows hw retard u are...
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Used Honda Accord (halla) For Sale @ 180k by invisibility: 11:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
swissobed:
Anyway from his point I won't doubt him because some customers will say am just on your street you will Neva see dem,if a serious bidder arrive definitely you sell,also I have bought a car from him this year so I don't doubt his offers I think apology is just d solutn..onelove

If the exact same thing that the fellow complained about happened to you, then micolo has to give an answer. Both can't just be coincidences.

Especially when in both cases you called him right from the park and he said come.

This kind of thing has happened to me here in Lagos and I couldn't bear the pain and betrayal let alone when I have to go all the way to Ijebu Ode.

This circumstance often arises when the seller decides to change his mind or try his luck with a higher price or the real owner of the car refuses commission terms at the last minute.
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Used Honda Accord (halla) For Sale @ 180k by unikazzy(m): 6:38am On Jul 27, 2016
herrlekan:
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Used Honda Accord (halla) For Sale @ 180k by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 08, 2016
be careful he might be a kidnapper in disguise...just thank God that you escaped.

invisibility:

If the exact same thing that the fellow complained about happened to you, then micolo has to give an answer. Both can't just be coincidences.

Especially when in both cases you called him right from the park and he said come.

This kind of thing has happened to me here in Lagos and I couldn't bear the pain and betrayal let alone when I have to go all the way to Ijebu Ode.

This circumstance often arises when the seller decides to change his mind or try his luck with a higher price or the real owner of the car refuses commission terms at the last minute.

(1) (Reply)

Ghost White 2008 Bentley Continental GT Speed Coupe AWD! W12 600HP / Lexus GX460 / SOLD! SOLD!! 3month Used 2004 Toyota Camry LE @ 1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.