Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Why Most Men Can't Help A Girl Without Asking For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Men Can't Help A Girl Without Asking For Sex (1276 Views)

'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali / Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Men Can't Help A Girl Without Asking For Sex by marvelck: 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
Its known fact that most girls usually find it difficult getting help from the opposite sex without compromising. No matter the seriousness or urgency of the need, most men won't still be moved by the tears of a girl unless she gives in to their demands. This thing also happen to female job seekers who are expected to give, in order to get. Even when a girl is sent by her father to an influential friend of his for job assistance. Don't be surprised if she's asked by the man to play ball with him, without letting her father know. You can't really trust even a teenage girl with some men these days. Their hormones are just too high. And they tend to crave for that thing all the time. Out there, is not that easy for most girls. Getting help from men without compromising is just like passing through the eye of a needle for many of them. But I wonder why some men are like that. Why cant they do things without asking for something in return. Imagine if such treatment is melted to your sister or daughter in future, how would you feel? And atimes it's treatment like this from men or people generally, that push some girls into 'runs' or prostitution. Cos once they realize sleeping with men is the only way to get help or money from them, then they start utilizing it to their advantage. But this is not right. Life shouldn't be all about doing favor for favor. We need to do things freely and with a good heart. Cos, you don't know that by doing good, you are touching more than a million hearts...

1 Like

Re: Why Most Men Can't Help A Girl Without Asking For Sex by Militant1: 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
Why can't girls just give sex... Was pussy made for fancy undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Men Can't Help A Girl Without Asking For Sex by LuveU2(f): 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
Thank u Op. This's been a major concern to me also, major reason i avoid asking guys for favour.

Me cant sell myself for no piece of sh!t cos i'll hate myself after then.

Though meani some girls come from poor backgrounds and so they cant help succumbing but life is really bigger than they think. There is always a way for them girls/boys who are determined to earn honestly. Success will come whether slowly, just keep pushing and pushing until it hits...but dont sell yourself for rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Men Can't Help A Girl Without Asking For Sex by thesicilian: 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
If you help them without asking for anything in return they'll label you a mugu. And nobody likes that

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Men Can't Help A Girl Without Asking For Sex by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
op its really absurd the way men reason, you cant just walk up to any guy for an assistant without him reasoning otherwise its so annoying
Re: Why Most Men Can't Help A Girl Without Asking For Sex by talk2alabama: 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
Lol abeg our nigerian ladies dey try...

I remember countless of times when female friends have helped me for favors without them asking for return...
Re: Why Most Men Can't Help A Girl Without Asking For Sex by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
marvelck:
Its known fact that most girls usually find it difficult getting help from the opposite sex without compromising. No matter the seriousness or urgency of the need, most men won't still be moved by the tears of a girl unless she gives in to their demands. This thing also happen to female job seekers who are expected to give, in order to get. Even when a girl is sent by her father to an influential friend of his for job assistance. Don't be surprised if she's asked by the man to play ball with him, without letting her father know. You can't really trust even a teenage girl with some men these days. Their hormones are just too high. And they tend to crave for that thing all the time. Out there, is not that easy for most girls. Getting help from men without compromising is just like passing through the eye of a needle for many of them. But I wonder why some men are like that. Why cant they do things without asking for something in return. Imagine if such treatment is melted to your sister or daughter in future, how would you feel? And atimes it's treatment like this from men or people generally, that push some girls into 'runs' or prostitution. Cos once they realize sleeping with men is the only way to get help or money from them, then they start utilizing it to their advantage. But this is not right. Life shouldn't be all about doing favor for favor. We need to do things freely and with a good heart. Cos, you don't know that by doing good, you are touching more than a million hearts...
Had a friend who helped a girl by providing her somewhere to stay, the next thing she did was bringing in her boy-friend.

What do you have to say about this?
Re: Why Most Men Can't Help A Girl Without Asking For Sex by ernesty20(m): 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
After the long sarmon u still didnt tell us "why men cant render help to ladies without asking for sex" according to the title of your thread..

1 Like

Re: Why Most Men Can't Help A Girl Without Asking For Sex by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
You know some guys need a help of sex,still you will be stingy with your kitty kat.Why won't they take an advantage of your needs.
Re: Why Most Men Can't Help A Girl Without Asking For Sex by pennytration(m): 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
Frm experience, most men will help with no string attached if she really needs d help and not just luking for a maga.

A girl once came to me asking for financial assistance cos her mum was seriously ill. I know her motive was genuine and she wasn't trying to con me, so i helped her without asking anything in return.
Re: Why Most Men Can't Help A Girl Without Asking For Sex by BoboFashion(m): 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mutual consent.... But some ladies should reduce their level on asking. I find it absurd that 75% of my female folks will ask me for one thing or the other. Some are even working class. Ask, but with a concrete reason. Thanks.
Re: Why Most Men Can't Help A Girl Without Asking For Sex by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
Why Most woman Can't Help A manWithout Asking For money...let us go to the opposite.. anser that also....70 percent of woman like money.. money will buy love.. money will sex also....pls anser that question also angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Most Men Can't Help A Girl Without Asking For Sex by chigoizie7(m): 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
Men are generous in nature.

They just hate being labelled mugu or woman wrapper.

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Men Can't Help A Girl Without Asking For Sex by uckennety(m): 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
marvelck:
Girls make I ask una
WHO YOU EPP?

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Stay Away From My Husband’s Brother / This Kind Of Love Love Intimacy In Church????? / A Candid Word Of Advice For Young Unmarried Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.