Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba (19761 Views)

Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding / Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) / See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by Ponponkon: 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
THE RECONSTRUCTION OF FAULKS ROAD; OFFICIAL FLAGGED-OFF
The Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu has flagged-off the 4.6km Faulks Road, Aba, starting from Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway to Brass junction by Aba-Owerri road, through Ukwu-Mango.
Speaking at the event, the Governor said that the contractor, SETRACO company will construct pipes to carry storm water from Ifeobara basin, near Ukwu-Mango to Aba river and disclosed that the work will gulp the some of #6.8 billion.
He advised anybody who built at Ifeobara area to remove it, assuring that anything blocking the area will be demolished as his administration is out to recover Ifeobara basin which is the main cause of the seemingly intractable flooding in the area.
Dr. Ikpeazu who said that he is in administration to do good stated that he will be supervising the the road regularly stressing that the road will be widened to give Ariaria the international status it deserves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by talk2alabama: 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
Infact the only good thing an abia governor can do for abians is to work on roads.. dats all

23 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by Ponponkon: 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
Bro lalasticlala I hope I have answered your querry?

Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by DankemzI(m): 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
WOW! Ikpaezu I believe you. That Faulks road need to be dualized and a round about fixed in Okigwe rd by faulks. Nice one Ikpaezu

7 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by investnow2013: 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ponponkon:
THE RECONSTRUCTION OF FAULKS ROAD; OFFICIAL FLAGGED-OFF
The Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu has flagged-off the 4.6km Faulks Road, Aba, starting from Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway to Brass junction by Aba-Owerri road, through Ukwu-Mango.
Speaking at the event, the Governor said that the contractor, SETRACO company will construct pipes to carry storm water from Ifeobara basin, near Ukwu-Mango to Aba river and disclosed that the work will gulp the some of #6.8 billion.
He advised anybody who built at Ifeobara area to remove it, assuring that anything blocking the area will be demolished as his administration is out to recover Ifeobara basin which is the main cause of the seemingly intractable flooding in the area.
Dr. Ikpeazu who said that he is in administration to do good stated that he will be supervising the the road regularly stressing that the road will be widened to give Ariaria the international status it deserves.
You mean 6.8 for 4.8km Road?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by nwadiuko1(m): 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
that's my governor! dede Ya ma mma oo!

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by amadice(m): 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
that road is long over due...if it gonna be dualized, peoples houses both left and right are gonna be demolished...good news from my state of origin..

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by Ponponkon: 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
No more ririri things. Abia akwurula chimchim. Okezuo Abia iron ala...

9 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by Ponponkon: 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
I told lalasticlala and Mynd44 that Dr Ikpeazu is not a promise and fail politician but Lalasticlala had doubts. Please Seun seun explain to him the wonderful gift God gave us called Okezie Victor Chibuikem Ikpeazu

Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by glacswhite: 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wow...that's a good news from the Able Governor if not the Best so far....but if Faulks Rd is gonna take 6.8billion then Obohia is gonna reach like 10billion...hmmm wia this money dey abeg?
Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by glacswhite: 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
investnow2013:
Guy u can lie ooh...ah ah which kind End-Time-Lie is this nah
Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by dunkem21(m): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
Working governor..
kiss

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by MasterJayJay: 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
investnow2013:
The project is not just the road only.

They should also build Umuode Road near Ariaria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by Ponponkon: 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
glacswhite:
Wow...that's a good news from the Able Governor if not the Best so far....but if Faulks Rd is gonna take 6.8billion then Obohia is gonna reach like 10billion...hmmm wia this money dey abeg?
It will be 3 major works.Reconstruction, construction of underground channel with heavy pipes that will cut across ugwu mango Ifeobara,pH road down to Ogborhill(water side) and creation of another access road to Ariaria market

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by glacswhite: 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ok now I get it....
Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by pode(m): 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
Weldon sir, the lord is your strength
Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by Ebbunwa(m): 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
Finaly
Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by LadyAimy: 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
Good one
Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by Kelvdats: 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
pode:
Weldon sir, the lord is your strength
Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by EbukaLive(m): 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
Oga Guvunor. When will you complete the Enyimba Stadium. We don't have a home anymore. Asking as an Enyimba Fan.

Cc ajibel

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by claremont(m): 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
That's an average of about #1.5BN per kilometer of road. grin

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
When egg breaks kernel, it becomes a shame to the stone. Though its a federal road, the good thing is that its done. Good one our Governor. I wish same for Enugu-Onitsha express way.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by mccoy47(m): 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wow! D price isn't worth it sha oo.. IMO
Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by nwadiuko1(m): 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
claremont:
That's an average of about #1.5BN per kilometer of road. grin
please sir, read the post again to avoid jumping into hasty conclusions, thanks
Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by thespokenword: 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
That would be great. I served in Abia in 2009 and Faulks Road was terrible and yet it had the highest number of commercial banks concentration I have seen. If he does the rehabilitation , posterity will not elude him in a hurry.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by ascendo(m): 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
investnow2013:
read it well. It will construct a piped drainage from ifeobara(old express slaughter) to Aba river which is more than 40 kms. Faulks rd is not one of those roads that you'll work on with millions. Ochendo tried it with no result after d rainy season following

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by Cherishing(f): 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
Rubbish

Last time I visited Aba from the entrance (Osisioma) ---->Abaiyi ---->Umungasi ----->Umulee ----->Ngwa road----->Ogbor hill is just a mess, they said he's been working on those places, and I couldn't find a single men at work road block sign talk more of heavy working machines on those roads . He should concentrate on those his divide and work roads, finish it before flagging off any other road for construction .

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by zeb04(f): 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
good one. I also need them to repair those bad arochukwu roads. especially the one leading to mi casa
Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by ascendo(m): 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
emmachukwu99:
When egg breaks kernel, it becomes a shame to the stone. Though its a federal road, the good thing is that its done. Good one our Governor. I wish same for Enugu-Onitsha express way.
what is federal road? Is that how you classify federal road?
Re: Ikpeazu Starts The Reconstruction Of Faulks Road Aba by priscaoge(f): 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
emmachukwu99:

Faulks road is federal road Lwkmd

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atunwa Emerges Kwara PDP Governorship Candidate / Onnoghen: Ben Bruce Seeks Visa Bans Over CJN Suspension / "Collect APC Money In Jesus Name And Vote PDP" - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.