Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari (32865 Views)

APC Caucus Pass Vote Of Confidence On National Chairman / Governors Pass Vote Of Confidence On Adeosun And Udoma / Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by GWMI(m): 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
The last time i checked the only LP senator in the Senate is from delta state and the leader of the Party in the state is already in the process of defecting to APC so what is the use of calling Lp in the issue?and besides i can still remember that the APC is not having a 2/3 to pass serious decisions then Pdp comes in.Whether APC likes it or not, they have PDP to worry about.Thanks.
Re: APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by BoboFashion(m): 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
refiner:
Hmmm.... let's see...

You are everywhere.. shocked
Re: APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by Mortiano(m): 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
APC & Labour Party joint Caucuses in Senate pass vote of confidence on Pres Buhari, denounces PDP senators threat.
i smear lies, where is ur source madam
Re: APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by kahal29: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
APC & Labour Party joint Caucuses in Senate pass vote of confidence on Pres Buhari, denounces PDP senators threat.

http://punchng.com/apc-senators-pass-vote-confidence-buhari/
Re: APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by kahal29: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
Re: APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by kahal29: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
Re: APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by aesthetic1134: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mortiano:

go n watch TVC Nigeria u will see it there. dey will flash it on the bottom of the screen. thanks
Re: APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by kcnwaigbo: 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
adioolayi:
The minority..PDP will have their say...But the Majority..APC will have their way!
That's senate politics..simply game of numbers.

The PDP group with the 'rebel' APC senators are actually the majority in the senate
Re: APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by davibid: 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
Buhari has continued to demonstrate his high-handed way of leadership coupled with intense illiteracy:

for God's sake how would a learned person with his right senses; more shockingly a president for that matter not know that it's pathetically wrong to think about and or to say you order the frozen of a sitting governors accounts...

Forgetting that in law, the governor himself is covered by immunity just as you are as a president

Such gross defiance of the constitution it's indeed slap on our democratic system of government.

Vote of no confidence is even like a child's play, this man needs to be put back on track by our most highly esteemed judicial system...
Re: APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by Khez: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
How many labour parry be kwannu for Senate
Re: APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by EYIMICHAEL(m): 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hmmmmm.n
Re: APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by mrphysics(m): 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
refiner:

Mr geography... lol...
Awayu...
ayam reFINEr
Re: APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by refiner(f): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
mrphysics:
ayam reFINEr
Hope you will physicsvote me on Saturday...
Look at my signature... 10am...
lol
Re: APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Lolz abeg how many senators in all are involved? Where were they when the majority rejected bubu's ambassadorial list
Labour Party
Them for hide under APGA now
Re: APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by PhockPhockMan: 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
druboon404:

Must you wail?

Who be this?
Re: APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by Philomath1212: 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
Those pictures up there are the Real enemies Of Nigeria progress.
Re: APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by Charly68: 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
Good of you wise senators, the president is allergic to corruption & his actions so far reveal this truth,no matter the name calling the common people are of the opinion that the fight against corruption must go on headlong no matter whose ox is gored. Let the president keep fighting & let us see what Nigeria will become before 2019. With or without PDP legislative support the man should just keep on doing what is right. No sentiment attached
Re: APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by dbestuncle: 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Before they can denounce d threat, they better try to their homework n tell bubu to sit up. pls remind me ways the pop of PDP senators again.
Re: APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by joshk(m): 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
na dem sabi if they like dey pass wet in pass vote of confidence or over confidence. I don't care except when I start to dey feel the impact of dis government on d poor masses I hv no vote to waste again.d one I voted to bring dem in still dey pain me.
Re: APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by marcondo13: 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
A faction of Labour Party in Delta State,led by Great Ogboru is discussing with the Otega Emerhor led APC chapter in Delta State. The current Senator representing Delta Central,Ovie Omoagege,is loyal to him,hence,his taking side with APC. He is the bespectacled one wearing a dark cap to the extreme in the picture! So,automatically, APC has got a Senate seat in Delta State,and the only one in the South South!
Re: APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by mrphysics(m): 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
refiner:

Hope you will physicsvote me on Saturday...
Look at my signature... 10am...
lol
Okay, till then
Re: APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by omonighoblessing(f): 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
mrphysics:
PMB already have a vote of full confidence till the end of his tenure, every other talk from PDP is Fayose noise.
confidence in what pls?.........

OH ofcus confidence that he will finish this country. .....we ain't seen natin yet!.
#prayforthecountry instead of passing rubbish confidence vote.!
Re: APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by druboon404: 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Who be this?
What are you?
Re: APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by talk2alabama: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mortiano:

hey big bro, watsup
Re: APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by Nasiruddeen(m): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hmmm

Re: APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
[size=14pt]I Stand With Sherrif[/size]

Re: APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by Kingspin(m): 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
mrphysics:
PMB already have a vote of full confidence till the end of his tenure, every other talk from PDP is Fayose noise.
Na Nigerian way be that, nobody care for what you can do but we're you coming from. The day Nigeria change we will know.
Re: APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by datigbogirl: 8:23am On Jun 24, 2016
gigabyte13:

Preparing for forgery case.

I thought Dino is Apc... Is he no longer leading mother of all protest?
Re: APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by gigabyte13: 8:31am On Jun 24, 2016
datigbogirl:

I thought Dino is Apc... Is he no longer leading mother of all protest?

Protest Only the poor protest, not the rich. He is now the right hand man to the senate president.
Re: APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari by mikesword: 10:31am On Jun 24, 2016
bedspread:
Labour get Candidates
yes, Barr. Ovie Omo Agege frm Delta Central

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC / Buhari Meets With Joseph Yobo And Ogoni Leaders - Photos / Nigerians Dig Out President Buhari’s Election Promises (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.