Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

What Are The Things A Lady Can Do That Will Actually Turn You Off? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Things A Lady Can Do That Will Actually Turn You Off? (2062 Views)

Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / This Lady Can Tell The Size Of Your Manhood By Looking At Your Face(pics) / List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Things A Lady Can Do That Will Actually Turn You Off? by McBrooklyn(m): 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
Fellow NLanders, let's ask ourselves this bigger question today. cool

"What is/are the things a lady can do that will actually turn you off??"

Well, what a Lady can actually do to me that will actually turn me off are: Playing Hard To Get, Over Demanding And Also Forming Who You Are Not, Who You Have Never Been And Actually Who You Can't Be angry

Comment and let's see yours too
cool

cc: lalasticlala, seun, Mynd44, Dominique, Fynestboi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things A Lady Can Do That Will Actually Turn You Off? by halfricanadian(f): 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
Wen she has a blender for a brain
Re: What Are The Things A Lady Can Do That Will Actually Turn You Off? by McBrooklyn(m): 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ain't You A She Too?? undecided
Re: What Are The Things A Lady Can Do That Will Actually Turn You Off? by cckris: 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
B L E A C H I N G

The major reason homely babes wed in Lagos week after week, & the bleached beautiful ones line up in the bridal train.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things A Lady Can Do That Will Actually Turn You Off? by halfricanadian(f): 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Ain't You A She Too?? undecided

Yup bt we talking equality feminism
Re: What Are The Things A Lady Can Do That Will Actually Turn You Off? by McBrooklyn(m): 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yup bt we talking equality feminism
Meaning What?? angry
Re: What Are The Things A Lady Can Do That Will Actually Turn You Off? by halfricanadian(f): 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Meaning What?? angry

grin grin meaning u gat nothing on me
Re: What Are The Things A Lady Can Do That Will Actually Turn You Off? by rawpadgin(m): 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
Heavy Makeup. Infact, Don't Make Up Wen U Coming To My Place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things A Lady Can Do That Will Actually Turn You Off? by excellencyabia1: 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
Pretence
Re: What Are The Things A Lady Can Do That Will Actually Turn You Off? by McBrooklyn(m): 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin meaning u gat nothing on me

Smh4u grin cheesy grin

Well, let's no derail this thread now and gon give you a mention on a dead thread so you gon know I actually gat something on you
wink
Re: What Are The Things A Lady Can Do That Will Actually Turn You Off? by halfricanadian(f): 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Smh4u grin cheesy grin

Well, let's no derail this thread now and gon give you a mention on a dead thread so you gon know I actually gat something on you
wink

Stop winking at me is ur eyes paining u angry

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things A Lady Can Do That Will Actually Turn You Off? by McBrooklyn(m): 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
rawpadgin:
Heavy Makeup. Infact, Don't Make Up Wen U Coming To My Place

So the girl will actually and practically look like this grin cheesy grin

Re: What Are The Things A Lady Can Do That Will Actually Turn You Off? by McBrooklyn(m): 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Stop winking at me is ur eyes paining u angry

I really wanna tell you why I'm winking at you but I just can't now cos I don't want us to derail this thread. I'll give you a mention on a dead thread so we can actually talk our matter very very well wink
Re: What Are The Things A Lady Can Do That Will Actually Turn You Off? by Nasri100(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hard to get to f u ck
Re: What Are The Things A Lady Can Do That Will Actually Turn You Off? by halfricanadian(f): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:

I really wanna tell you why I'm winking at you but I just can't now cos I don't want us to derail this thread. I'll give you a mention on a dead thread so we can actually talk our matter very very well wink

sad sad oya na lets run tru d subject of ur thread ok
Re: What Are The Things A Lady Can Do That Will Actually Turn You Off? by McBrooklyn(m): 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

sad sad oya na lets run tru d subject of ur thread ok
I don't seems to understand you angry
Re: What Are The Things A Lady Can Do That Will Actually Turn You Off? by halfricanadian(f): 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:

I don't seems to understand you angry

Yup u berra start having a sharp mind or u either run around nd cut ur head off
Re: What Are The Things A Lady Can Do That Will Actually Turn You Off? by osec007(m): 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
NAGGING
Re: What Are The Things A Lady Can Do That Will Actually Turn You Off? by LadyAimy: 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
Halfrica
Re: What Are The Things A Lady Can Do That Will Actually Turn You Off? by McBrooklyn(m): 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yup u berra start having a sharp mind or u either run around nd cut ur head off

Will you cut the craps and sh*t and answer the question I asked you instead of making the whole ish complicated undecided
Re: What Are The Things A Lady Can Do That Will Actually Turn You Off? by BoboFashion(m): 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
Many....But especially when she's not intelligent.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things A Lady Can Do That Will Actually Turn You Off? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2016
grin i'm here to derail this thread grin
McBrooklyn:

[b]I really wanna tell you why I'm winking at you but I just can't now cos I don't want us to derail this thread. I'll give you a mention on a dead thread so we can actually talk our matter very very well
wink
McBrooklyn:

Re: What Are The Things A Lady Can Do That Will Actually Turn You Off? by rawpadgin(m): 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:

So the girl will actually and practically look like this grin cheesy grin
grin is u high
Re: What Are The Things A Lady Can Do That Will Actually Turn You Off? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Fellow NLanders, let's ask ourselves this bigger question today. cool

"What is/are the things a lady can do that will actually turn you off??"

Well, what a Lady can actually do to me that will actually turn me off are: Playing Hard To Get, Over Demanding And Also Forming Who You Are Not, Who You Have Never Been And Actually Who You Can't Be angry

Comment and let's see yours too
cool

cc: lalas.ticlala, se.un, My.nd44, Dom.inique, Fyne.stboi
Why are you disturbing them na undecided

Re: What Are The Things A Lady Can Do That Will Actually Turn You Off? by halfricanadian(f): 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Will you cut the craps and sh*t and answer the question I asked you instead of making the whole ish complicated undecided

grin grin yaaaaaaaaaaaay dancing
Re: What Are The Things A Lady Can Do That Will Actually Turn You Off? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
You took that right out of my Brocca's speech area.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things A Lady Can Do That Will Actually Turn You Off? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
when a lady farts,smoke,bleach,lie and even speak pidgin it turns me off
Re: What Are The Things A Lady Can Do That Will Actually Turn You Off? by halfricanadian(f): 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
sapiosexual1:

You took that right out of my Brocca's speech area.
Second thing in no particular order is when she speaks a local language, especially yoruba.
I'm sorry, for those who would come hard at me, buh no apologies.

Ok tank u
Re: What Are The Things A Lady Can Do That Will Actually Turn You Off? by mercichoco(f): 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
cckris:
B L E A C H I N G

The major reason homely babes wed in Lagos week after week, & the bleached beautiful ones line up in the bridal train.

u r just funni, dats all i can say. What if she doesnt bleach but steals
Re: What Are The Things A Lady Can Do That Will Actually Turn You Off? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
if they keep asking money and recharge card every day... am i a money machine or reachearge card seller.. that turn me off ..... GUYS,,,, ave anybody notice this before
Re: What Are The Things A Lady Can Do That Will Actually Turn You Off? by McBrooklyn(m): 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
Berlyn:
grin i'm here to derail this thread grin

[b] You better don't f**king try that cos I'm gon vex for you
angry undecided angry
Re: What Are The Things A Lady Can Do That Will Actually Turn You Off? by McBrooklyn(m): 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
Berlyn:
Why are you disturbing them na undecided

Naughty Girl, Do me a favor please!!! angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

The #1 Law Of Fvcking. (18+) / 10 Signs You’ve Found The Woman You Should Marry / Booty! Check out the picture of a Qualified Lawyer In Kenya.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.