Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

What We Want To See In Future Itel Devices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What We Want To See In Future Itel Devices (1127 Views)

These Are The Features We Want To See In The Next Set Of Infinix Devices / Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone / In Future You May Need To Charge Your Phone Only Four Times In A Whole Year!?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What We Want To See In Future Itel Devices by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
I'm here to give suggestions as to what we want to see in Itel devices in the future. In as much as there's nothing like the "Perfect Smartphone" and I don't think there will ever be, because of difference in taste, there are some basic specifications which OEMs will need to have on their products. "Wrong Specs Combination" is one of the issues with Itel devices, for instance; You produce a device running on Android 5.1 LolliPop which has a 512MB RAM capacity, that's awkward for me because a LolliPop device should have nothing less than 1GB RAM.
So here are what I want to see in future Itel devices.

1. Bigger RAM + ROM:
We all know the importance of RAM in our smartphones, it's a very essential part of every smartphone. The best-selling devices today are devices with bigger RAM capacity, and many people buy phones based on popularity, based on it's the latest phone, they don't know much about specs, and that's why you see popular devices with bigger RAM capacity. I'll also commend Itel for their efforts lately, I've seen some of the latest Itel devices with 1GB RAM, that's good, but a device with 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM is better. So I'll suggest that Itel Mobile work on the memory capacity of their future devices.

2. Better Camera Quality:
People like to capture amazing moments with their smartphone because not everyone is willing to buy a camera, they prefer using their smartphones, but what happens when they don't have a smartphone with good camera quality? Many users of Itel both past and present complain about average camera quality, yes I know most Itel devices has 8MP camera but the truth is; when it comes to camera figures matters less, the most important part of a camera is the sensor "The better the sensor, the better the camera" at this point I'll recommend a Sony sensor, many OEMs e.g Infinix, Tecno use Sony sensors for their smartphone cameras and I think Itel should follow suit.

3. Better Processor:
Many Itel devices are still powered by "Spreadtrum Processor", which is not one of the best processors out there, there are more powerful processors like MediaTek, Snapdragon, Qualcomm, Kirin etc. I think Itel should equip future devices with any of these processors.

4. BATTERY: I had to save the best for the last. For me this is the most important specification I look out for, because without battery no mobile phone. Itel devices are not the best when it comes to great battery life. So I'll also suggest that they improve on that aspect. I'm seeing reports of Itel planning to release a smartphone with 5000mAh battery, that will be great if it happens.

So here are what I expect Itel Mobile to work on in their subsequent devices.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What We Want To See In Future Itel Devices by Alphasunday(m): 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
Very through, in as much as itel phones are most affordable, and classic, we need higher specs with unique features, not unique features with lower specs,we know itel has the low income earners and every other person at heart,that's why the need to produce phones with unique features and higher specs eg 1gb ram above,fun os is lovely but low ram not Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What We Want To See In Future Itel Devices by Brainbox101: 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
MichaelEff:
I'm here to give suggestions as to what we want to see in Itel devices in the future. In as much as there's nothing like the "Perfect Smartphone" and I don't think there will ever be, because of difference in taste, there are some basic specifications which OEMs will need to have on their products. "Wrong Specs Combination" is one of the issues with Itel devices, for instance; You produce a device running on Android 5.1 LolliPop which has a 512MB RAM capacity, that's awkward for me because a LolliPop device should have nothing less than 1GB RAM.
1. Bigger RAM + ROM:
We all know the importance of RAM in our smartphones, it's a very essential part of every smartphone. The best-selling devices today are devices with bigger RAM capacity, and many people buy phones based on popularity, based on it's the latest phone, they don't know much about specs, and that's why you see popular devices with bigger RAM capacity. I'll also commend Itel for their efforts lately, I've seen some of the latest Itel devices with 1GB RAM, that's good, but a device with 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM is better. So I'll suggest that Itel Mobile work on the memory capacity of their future devices.
People like to capture amazing moments with their smartphone because not everyone is willing to buy a camera, they prefer using their smartphones, but what happens when they don't have a smartphone with good camera quality? Many users of Itel both past and present complain about average camera quality, yes I know most Itel devices has 8MP camera but the truth is; when it comes to camera figures matters less, the most important part of a camera is the sensor "The better the sensor, the better the camera" at this point I'll recommend a Sony sensor, many OEMs e.g Infinix, Tecno use Sony sensors for their smartphone cameras and I think Itel should follow suit.
3. Better Processor:
Many Itel devices are still powered by "Spreadtrum Processor", which is not one of the best processors out there, there are more powerful processors like MediaTek, Snapdragon, Qualcomm, Kirin etc. I think Itel should equip future devices with any of these processors.
4. BATTERY: I had to save the best for the last. For me this is the most important specification I look out for, because without battery no mobile phone. Itel devices are not the best when it comes to great battery life. So I'll also suggest that they improve on that aspect. I'm seeing reports of Itel planning to release a smartphone with 5000mAh battery, that will be great if it happens.
Nice and apt suggestions you got here bro...
Just hope the forthcoming itel device with an
unprecedented ba3 capacity addresses these
concerns... #itelMobile keep soaring higher.
Re: What We Want To See In Future Itel Devices by stalyf(m): 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hopefully, itel would listen.
But how would they incorporate these things you talk about OP and still sell an android phone for 7000 as seen in It1355?
Re: What We Want To See In Future Itel Devices by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
stalyf:
But how would they incorporate these things you talk about OP and still sell an android phone for 7000 as seen in It1355?
That's true, but inasmuch (we) want "Cheap" devices we still need quality
Re: What We Want To See In Future Itel Devices by Emmaway(m): 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
I really wish they implement what you stated, I also think they should start releasing upgrade for their devices
Re: What We Want To See In Future Itel Devices by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yeah am hoping so too...It would be nice if they buy these ideas
Re: What We Want To See In Future Itel Devices by tonynwasokwu: 7:33am On Jun 27, 2016
MichaelEff:

1. Bigger RAM + ROM:

3. Better Processor:

Itel as a company has the interest of the masses at heart interns of bringing the price of smartphones for a common man to enjoy, I see them working on your suggestion, nice one Bro.
Re: What We Want To See In Future Itel Devices by stalyf(m): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
MichaelEff:
That's true, but inasmuch (we) want "Cheap" devices we still need quality
Better soup Na money kill am grin
Re: What We Want To See In Future Itel Devices by oscillation55(m): 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
Noted. I'll ensure that something will be done apparently. Regards
Re: What We Want To See In Future Itel Devices by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
Then their prices will go up. Nothing good comes cheap.
Re: What We Want To See In Future Itel Devices by Joel3(m): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
stalyf:
is that phone N7000 ?
Re: What We Want To See In Future Itel Devices by stalyf(m): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2016
Joel3:
is that phone N7000 ?
Bought for a small cousin for 7,000 naira early last month
Re: What We Want To See In Future Itel Devices by Joel3(m): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2016
stalyf:

Bought for a small cousin for 7,000 naira early last month
how is the camera?
Re: What We Want To See In Future Itel Devices by stalyf(m): 10:47am On Jun 29, 2016
Joel3:
how is the camera?
Camera is just there. Let just say, the phone is not about camera

(1) (Reply)

80% Of Topics In Phone Section Is On CAMON C9 / The Latest Most User-friendly Social Platform In Nigeria. Paruto. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.